Israel v Palestine

pol hates both muslims and jews, so which do you guys prefer to support? israel or palestine?

Attached: jews vs sandniggers.jpg (3500x2333, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TOYLr_P6hA
youtube.com/watch?v=nIcOhghE7XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Palestine. They're the real semites defending themselves.

Palestine. It's their land and ironically they have more of a genetic link to Ancient Hebrews than Ashkenazis living there.

Israel.
The Arab scum don't even allow other religions to visit the Temple Mount because of the ridiculous Quranic ret-con about Muhammad being transported to Jerusalem, a place he had never been, before ascending to Heaven.
Israel has no such policy.

>implying we want non Arabs to visit
Rake

palestine

Attached: DC8F50A8-22F8-45CF-B7F5-4E820529D492.png (800x400, 14K)

Palestine.

Israel, because it doesn't belong to the Jews, it belongs to all of us. Muslims will turn it into another terrorist exporter.

This
Also reminder to watch and share Johnny Gat on YouTube, best information on Jewish shenanigans in Palestine

youtu.be/4TOYLr_P6hA

>Implying I give a shit what you want when it comes to Holy Sites that were important to Jews and Christians centuries before your obvious ripoff of Messianic stories.
F-15
youtube.com/watch?v=nIcOhghE7XY

I don't know what Sup Forums does but if you follow nazism your question isn't even a question.

Picking sides than wanting both sides to lose

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>the comments
Sickening

Attached: 1520483737853.jpg (538x718, 53K)

Palestine

Neither, it's some conflict thousands of miles away from me so why should I or any white people care. However reality is white countries are sending money to Israel, so I support Palestine, because if they kill all the jews then the US will stop sending money there, but the US shouldn't be sending money there regardless.

I support Jews and Muslims uniting in Jerusalem and converting to Christianity.

im not a nazi, i hate both religions, and at face value id rather support israel because muslims are just a bunch of fucking caveniggers who terrorize the shit out of their opposers, but i know that its a controversial topic here so i was just looking for others opinions and insight. who knows, maybe someone will change my mind.

Palestine, but
This

>im not a nazi
>id rather support israel
Understandable

Attached: C4438F4B-FBD8-44E7-BE02-4829A240F6B1.png (1158x1621, 355K)

none . i want both glassed . but if i have to choose who gets glassed first , definilty israel . they are a disgusting nation , they believe they are superior to anyone , violate countless of international laws and don t get punished . they are a blight

Palestine

Attached: ahedbird.jpg (960x640, 113K)

Neither. Glass em both.

I support Christians and a new crusade to claim the holy cities and eradicate both sides. In the short term I think we should reduce support for Israel while funding support for Palestine all while conducting operations to provoke them to attack one another.

Attached: 1441091216760.jpg (489x439, 23K)

>In the short term I think we should reduce support for Israel while funding support for Palestine
unfortunately trump believes/is doing the exact opposite