Buyfag Thread

Have you worshiped your titty skeleton japanese idoru yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHyzeO_W68Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT THIS TOO ANONS, I JUST DO!

I bought something from amazon and the seller's username says お急ぎの場合はご連絡頂ければ優先発送, but how do I actually do that? Use amazon's item contact form and choose the option that asks if they can ship quicker?
I don't want to be rude. Do you think that would be okay?

>idolshit gets amazing figs
>meanwhile in FSN
Being a saberfag is suffering, she doesnt have a single amazing fig. Good and decent yes but nothing mindblowing

>titty skeleton
Stupid statement since the anatomy of that one is one of the least Raita-esque out there.

I want a few boat girls because I really like the way they look even though I don't know anything about Kancolle. Really trying not to do it.

>granny pantsu rem
Who is the target audience of this?

it's not like remfags have good taste

What is probably the nicest Miku scale in her original outfit?

>fateshit gets amazing figs
>meanwhile in idols
Being a mikufag is suffering, she doesnt have a single amazing fig. Good and decent yes but nothing mindblowing

Currently, the 1/4. Maybe come January, the V4X.

Shitposting aside, feels good to be a saberfag.
We get such amazing figures whose elegance and craftsmanship impress even normalfags.
I have high expectations for Alter Jeanne Alter too.

The V4X deviates just enough to completely bug the shit out of me.

Soon...

looks like she's at gunpoint

What ships do you like?

Now I want that figure.

Prinz Eugen and Kawakaze.

No, because I'm not a fan of Raita's
work. Although I do agree with .

>no santa thread this week, I guess

Santaloli doesn't care anymore. I'm surprised that no one just made their own thread, it happened last week.

people get super-autistic when it's not an 'official' SS thread though. I have no idea why, we already have a neverending buyfag general thread and everybody's perfectly okay with it.

>amazon.jp points expired
Fug. At least it was only 300 yen.

fuck off both of you.

It's good to know there are still some people with stands around here.

So do I but this wait is getting ridiculous. Either santaloli forgot or died.

Fuck off James.

see what I mean? super-autistic

Is really James that retarded to make this kind of questions?

>Have you worshiped your titty skeleton japanese idoru yet?

We've had this same OP before.

>Prinz Eugen
Nice.
>Kawakaze
Meh. Umikaze > Kawakaze > Yamakaze

Want me to remake the thread with porkchop OP?

Is this supposed to be a clear file or something? I would've bought it but I needed the $5 for food.

It says "A4 file" on the sticker m8

Yes.

>Look ma I posted it again

I posted it one other time in a previous thread where I got no answers.

Who's the modeler?

Grizzry panda

the style is obvious

Oh yeah, another great GK I will never have, and that will never become PVC.
Fuck this shit nigga.

We loli.dance now.

horny old jap grandpas

>tfw have seen 3 of you post figure opinions in wrong threads this week
l m a o

I've seen someone do it in another thread on another board.

I did it and then was too embarassed to actually post it here because I knew someone would point it out.

G-gomenasai

How?
Are you blind or stupid or what?

Do you think it's impossible after spending hundreds if not thousands of hours on Sup Forums that you'd have several blue board tabs open and not bother to confirm which tab you're on in 10 minutes of those thousand hours?

It is for me.
Maybe I'm just a perfect human being.

If you were a perfect human being, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Liar.

I know is /v related but I want more Fire Emblem scales. Getting an Elincia or Amelia scale would be nice.

dont bully my gf(male)

Sup Forums material time?

>amakuni
Why are they wasting their time on this?

Would this be a bad Saber to pick up? I can't tell if there's something off about her, maybe her face, but I do like the rather intricate armor unless there's just something my eyes don't see. Any opinions?

Here's a nicer pic from MFC

the art style is certainly different.

not bad, just a bit small, I'd suggest you to ger Saber DA GSC in case you don't have her, much better deal for 6k.

About a year ago I sold most of my figures to help fund building my current computer. There's a few I regret parting with and my collection is, by extension, not quite the same, Mostly because as you can tell, Gunpla became much more of a focus. It's more sustainable on the cheaper end of things.

But I still need way more Tamamo in my life.

The style is way different from usual. Now that's not necessarily a bad thing but they also gave her realistic lips while maintaining an anime nose which is a turnoff for me. You decide.

Fuck this thread is slow tonight.

What in god's name did they do to her face.

Her regular face doesn't look so bad but jesus christ that crazy face is atrocious.

good. it's been too fast and shitty lately.

regular is ok

The face reminds me of something but I can't really remember it at the moment, it does look hilariously bad though.

should I?

God damn I need this.

yuno?

if only she were 1/7

Agreed. Hell, I'd even take a 1/4 over 1/8.

Most of my figs are 1/8, what's wrong with it?

Too small.

the FAGbike doesnt release til the 27th, but i'll be ready. I started with Jinrai and used the spare Innocentia arms and legs, smoothed down the thorax armor, and modified the spare Hamburger boobs to clip on to the regular bodies. I just have to come up with a livery. havent decided whether to make a FAG copy of my racebike and leathers, or something different

I'm kinda at the other end of the spectrum. I'd love for 1/12 scales to be a thing.

I po'd both but kaguya is looking especially good.

Got this the other day, stand looks a bit worse in person. Just glad to finally have a Saya figure

Not the exactly about the scale itself but the size since there are 1/8s which are big, i.e seven sins, anything >=23cm w/o base is fine for me (my ideal size would be 26-30cm), I'm also fine with 1/8 scales with large weapons and bases plus other accesories, like BRS GS, Insane BRS, U. Madoka..etc, I also have a limited budget so buying small figures feel like a waste to me, also there is the fact almost everything in my collection is quite big, as I said 23>=cm w/o base and hats

should i do it? Tom has a sale going on right now

>TOM

What's stopping you?

$15 is cost effective shipping?

what's wrong with TOM?

>Want me to remake the thread with porkchop OP?
yes please

I was about to rush in and say he's just being a shop autist but I will hear him out.

I just signed up for their stupid premium trial so I guess I might as well buy something. Can anyone confirm if they give you a hard time when you try to cancel the premium trial?

nope, i cancelled in like 3 minutes the other day. i cancelled because their 'deals' had so many hangups and exclusions that i couldnt get ahead

I just cancelled payments on paypal for them, don't care if I get banned since I only used them to grab 2 nendos I missed out on preordering on amiami

It's pretty easy. Worst case just cancel the PayPal agreement so they can't get your money anyway.

Should I? Shes never gonna bin anyways

Most cringey review I have ever seen, not sure if this idiot doesn't know if it's a bootleg or it's only making those comments for views.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHyzeO_W68Q

It's easy. They're not an evil organisation, only an overpriced shop with a convoluted point and coupon system.

It feels like the only way to buy from their is if you have a coupon or there's a sale going on.

This?