So my girlfriend for 3 years is “half-redpilled” by me

So my girlfriend for 3 years is “half-redpilled” by me.
Her classmates wrote on her last year in school (everyone had to say something about each other, anonymously) that “she doesn’t talk shit about the religion of peace and doesn’t live in a pink-bubble” etc.
I mean, she’s pretty redpilled BUT there’s one problem.

She likes to watch Friends, HIMYM, TBBT etc on her free time.
When ever I tell her to watch some documentaries or just browse the web on some interesting subjects she likes, she says that “naah, I like to turn my brain off on my ‘free-time’”

What should I do?
I mean, I like her and want to have a family with her etc but I just can’t stand the fact that she spends so much time watching degenerate shit from Netflix.

Attached: 416EBAA6-514B-46B3-8503-20C930E46139.jpg (389x393, 56K)

The opinion of your gf is irrelevant, she's just here to pop kids, clean the house and stfu.

If she is half redpilled just be glad with that give some leyway many guys don't even have that.

Lol fuck off op.

You're lucky.

I'm just had to break up with my blonde haired blue eyed girlfriend because her younger sister, her best friend, her second best friend AND third best friend were all fuckig coalburners. I literally dumped her and made up some reason about how we weren't compatible in the long term but there's no FUCKING way I'm joint a family where my future sister in law would be bringing some fucki monkey around to Christmas to play with my kids.

Not only that, but she was bluepulled as hell. Literal baby Tier, "why don't you want to let in refugees? Why do you care about illegals? They're all humans too".

It was infuriating. I live in a pretty blue state so it's to be expected but she would just plug her ears and not even budge about politics. And the funny thing is, she didn't even watch the news or read articles. She just fucking parroted the opinions of people on facebook. She couldn't name you 3 senators but she was absolutely certain that transgendered rights are more important than Nuclear threats and that Trump is the worst president of all time. Despite not even being able to name a single member of his administration that wasn't pence.

I was like, if you don't like him, fine, but don't pretend like you know anything.

She was literal baby Tier and would cry or have panic attacks and freak out and absolutely dreaded conflict. Why are women so weak.

Anyway I'm ranting cuz I just did this but OP fuck you you're a lucky guy and if your GF wants to watch some dipshit sitcom in her free time, that's honestly the least of your worries. You priobably spend equally amount of time looking at feet pics on this website so who gives a shit. If that's the worst thing she does then you are in good shape. Women need comforting colorful programming that is full of shallow conflict that gets easily/happily resolved. It's in their DNA. Let her enjoy her shows without forcing her to watch a bunch of shit documentaries on aliens.

Attached: IMG_4854.jpg (500x313, 33K)

Women who worry about politics have pussy ass bitches for husbands or are dykes.

If a woman has to worry about politics your fucking up.

Not kidding but that’s the kind of post I was waiting for.

Attached: 4C78A1B9-8D8B-4110-86E2-B2A19E865D86.jpg (499x347, 65K)

>he thinks his gf is any level of redpilled
>doesn't realize she is just mirroring your behavior to impress you
>doesn't realize she secretly lusts after BBC and wants to let more immigrants into the country

The true red pill is homosexuality, user. Look at the greeks.

>I literally dumped her and made up some reason about how we weren't compatible in the long term
That was such a huge mistake. Honesty is the best policy. Stop being a nigger. Tell her to her face that yeah I kinda left you because your entire family is coalburning fucking hoes and I'm quite sure you didn't fall far from the tree.

Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend, op? Just keep her in the redpill lane and your solid. Oh, and don't let her get fat. That "mind off" switch is a easy switch for the pig out mode.

Attached: 1515205463629.jpg (531x783, 138K)

>she doesn’t talk !@#$%^&* about the religion of peace
Are her classmates literal Mozzies? :/

Women dont care for that shit, and they dont have the capacity to remember anything. You could try historical dramas, but those usually have bluepilled shit sprinkled in. Tell her she's a fatass and stop watching TV

Women are almost obsolete for reproduction purposes.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

lol just let her watch degenerate netflix shit, as long as she’s half redpilled and doesn’t degenerate then it doesn’t even matter

>expecting a woman to be intellectual

ha ha ha ha ha h
see Anons even autists can get laid
get out there

>naah, I like to turn my brain off on my ‘free-time’”
Dudeskie, my chick says exactly the same shit.
Only it's the fucking Kardashians.
Told her she has to sign and contract saying
she will always vote how I tell her, literally.
She agreed.

She's most of the way redpilled anyway, tho.

100% true story

most women do just mirror their partner’s politics to some degree, doesn’t make it not genuine

great post

Attached: 12899358359349.gif (275x207, 820K)

I had to let 3 go before this one I have.
1 blond blue eyed
2 brown hair blue eyed

>She just fucking parroted the opinions of people
user, that's what 95% of women do

>partner
Is she in business? Going to make associate one day? Good grief.

I just broke up with my girl yesterday. She was pretty redpilled. Pro gun, pro traditional gender roles, believed women should stay home and raise kids, while the man worked, called blacks "niggers" and Mexicans "spics," hated Jews. But yesterday I randomly asked her over text if she would ever race-mix and she said yes, if the guy she ended up "falling in love" with was not white. All I sent back was "disgusting" and I'm never talking to the bitch again. How can someone be racist as fuck, and even say white people are the superior race, but then say some shit like that? I don't get it. I thought I would marry this bitch too. Oh well

Attached: 1439702826919.jpg (600x460, 30K)

>baby, go educate yourself watch some documentary on the jews
>"no"
>Sup Forums tell me what to do im in shambles

fuck off

>95% of women
But 95% of women don't shag darkies, thank goodness. Think of all the tolls that would need to be paid; it would be the end of the human race.

>mfw whites are finally knowing what it's like to have their own women betray them racially

Attached: 1517446434663.png (710x577, 30K)

>d
Story doesn't compute.

Let her live man, the fucks wrong with you?

d?

she's a brainlet, not devoting time to making yourself better is nigger tier.

Snuck in there

Oh no a human prefers to be a human instead of a computer, the horror.
Fucking elitists.

>I mean, I like her and want to have a family with her

You can't be "on" all the time.

Also:

"I mean, I like her and want to have a family with her"

Maybe rethink the above

see
what is wrong with you man? I know this shit is important but you cant be 100%, 100% of the time. you need to decompress or this shit will consume you like a flame

>What should I do?
>I mean, I like her and want to have a family with her etc but I just can’t stand the fact that she spends so much time watching degenerate shit from Netflix.
You have to kill her user. It's going to be difficult but this is the only way.

>wants to impress you and cares what you think about her

>lusts for another man's cock

pick one

Not really for dating people don’t really care about race men care about physical attractiveness and women care about status and physical attractiveness secondly

Attached: E55DB098-B8E0-4CE3-AF43-5CFA452D50E6.jpg (291x173, 17K)

>citing a thumbnail to back up your meme argument

Attached: 1501979662964.gif (618x894, 21K)

if she really watches weird shit in netflix then just do something else, like being in Sup Forums, but still, have a family with her, since you can spend time with her always desu

>caring about physical attractiveness and women caring about social status is a meme argument

Attached: 283FA1ED-5338-4304-8186-41B9C07BD98E.jpg (800x500, 64K)

White women "care about physical attractiveness" but they'll still date and fuck 'groids. Really jogs the 'ol noggin.

Attached: 1514523827999.png (645x729, 105K)

Fail.

You mean Ability to fulfill their needs. not status

>What should I do?
Get her to realize that free-time is a myth.

this

Surprisingly not all that often considering rich black guys love white women
I meant what I said

Attached: CE60D7AC-D6D5-4D41-A23A-1FB80CF96709.png (310x446, 10K)

I had a gf like this. low iq, brain-washed. sad thing is that such a woman would be the ideal woman in the 1940's when they were brainwashed to be submissive housewives instead.

fake, kys

>Marriage stats
Suzanne doesn't have to get married to Tyrone to get knocked up by him.

>5 year old marriage stats
wew

hi schlomo

Attached: 1521597586861.gif (495x283, 275K)

>half redpill

You're fooling yourself. Either be a strong male who women will follow and be redpill or be a weak beta and get cucked. There is nothing in between.

im not jewish, just a (nonblack) nonwhite. I don't have to be jewish to smile at wh*tes getting their comeuppance in terms of race and dating :^)

>She likes to watch Friends, HIMYM, TBBT etc on her free time.
omg you fucking ratarded piece of shit
its just a normie tv show you absolutely pathetic scum of a human being. if your gf has any sense whatsoever shell sack you soon.

women don't get red-pilled. they just swallow whatever society tells them, and do whatever seems most popular. there is no advantage to taking a risk as being seen as an outsider when you have a wet hole every one wants

>Caring wtf your woman thinks.
Nigga... women are sub, their thoughts and opinions don't matter.
She shouldn't worry about politics she should be fucking you and cooking/child rearing.

sucks for you chang, but don't live with vengeance in your heart, otherwise you become a slave to it.

Women follow strong men. Women let strong men beat them and they still suck their dicks. They are drawn to strength and they cannot help it.
If you ever become an alpha male you will experience it yourself.

>but don't live with vengeance in your heart, otherwise you become a slave to it.
Oh the fucking irony. I'm not asian but I know you meant to reply to my post

Sucks for you cuck. Im a boer from SA and I'm here to help save you fags who are throwing your country away

>half-redpilled
when the newfags dont even understand how the pill metaphor works anymore

Attached: 1520269078405.jpg (121x126, 3K)

dude its a girl lol

That's women for you. I don't really get how they can just "switch off" or disengage. I find the whole process of learning about these things, things that interest me, enjoyable and at least somewhat stimulating. I'd go fucking crazy watching these horse shit "comedy" shows etc.

>If you ever become an alpha male you will experience it yourself

hate to tell you bud, but bragging about being alpha is the least alpha thing you can do

>bragging about being alpha is the least alpha thing you can do
At least we can agree on something.

I’ve banged different races of women but we didn’t get along well enough to last very long

Attached: E6F2C7E8-9185-42AC-A9C6-A986C23713F9.jpg (500x661, 49K)

that post was meant for oops, enough shitposting for one night

Not bragging and i never said that i was an alpha. Still, women follow alpha males without question. If you've not seen or experienced this i get it. I've never seen so many beta males in my life since i got here

Still counts, though. White women "bang different races of men but they don't get along well enough to last very long"; do you not still write them off as racemixers?

>I've never seen so many beta males in my life since i got here
I mean considering you're emigrating from a literal war zone to the soy capital of the northwestern hemisphere, im not surprised

Girls don't get autistic about stuff like we do. My wife and I have been together 5 years now. She went from normie default (politically indifferent but believing all the leftist bumper sticker slogans) to staunchly redpilled to the point where she yells at the tv if some libcuck spouts some utter bollocks. But she doesnt go out of her way to engage with political material, if left to her own devices she watches sitcoms and MTV reality shows.

Which is fine with me, I get a little burned out on politics sometimes since 95% of it these days is lefties feigning outrage over asinine bullshit. It'd probably drive me nuts if I was married to an Aydin Paladin

having deja vous typing this out to you OP so must be a good thing,

Best way to redpill ladies is MKultra with celebs. It goes deep, Monroe is a good place to start her. once she starts she wont stop, Suggest the nugget to her and see if the seed sprouts. Dont overwater the seed!

Attached: american-psycho-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>Girls don't get autistic about stuff like we do.
They do, but usually about lame girl shit like makeup or Nicholas Sparks movies/books. Or disney, holy FUUUUUUUCK there's girls who are in their mid 20's and they're so obsessed with fucking Disney shit that they can practically recite script from every movie in the entire Disney VHS catalog by memory

Don't worry. We are here to help you take it back. Fighting overwhelming odds is in our blood, we live for freedom. South Africa is lost, now we have to save the west.

im not white so you dont have to pretend to be friendly to me

It depends if they are the type that brags about it or if it was recently then yeah but if they are at least mildly ashamed of it then maybe not

>If you've not seen or experienced this i get it

>no bro, i'm a huge alpha, i've fucked 100s of women

I never said that women don't like alpha men, and that they don't adopt their opinions. I know they do, especially if the alpha has high social status (money, good looks, etc.). I made that point earlier. Plus, that post about 'chang' was meant for someone else.

You can't give brains to brainlets

also i'm glad you made it out of niggerville. 1448!

$15.99
shoddy lay
praise cake
deuce volt

You just described most of the free world.

Attached: 1439934264781.png (591x275, 32K)

>1448
>48
>DH

What did he mean by this?

I haven't had to let one go because
>no gf
>ever

/trupol/ :3

Dude Hitler lmao

Interracial never worked opus for me at least for me otherwise I’d probably otherwise I’d probably have like five half Mexican kids by now

Attached: AD869D59-EEE1-46AF-88E8-92BB6FBB7BC2.jpg (705x1200, 73K)

It's sad that you want to force your girlfriend to watch the same shit as you, really. You're a radical, let's be real here: you've been radicalized with an ideology that tells you to avoid everything that is somewhat connected to Hollywood. It has come to a point where the shows she is watching is bothering you... Who gives a fuck? Let her breath, it's hypocritical that you'll be the first to criticize Muslims but you're treating her like she's a Muslim yourself by forcing her to watch Infowars, aliens or some Illuminati shit documentaries.

I cant even admit it to my IRL friends or family but I creampied a thicc white thot that was married to a mudslime and I think I got her pregnant..she literally ghosted me a year and a half ago, and her husband probably doesnt even know he got cuck'd since im brown too

she stopped talking to me and stopped fucking because "im pregnant now" a couple months after her and I stopped hooking up (!)

Attached: 1497307414268.jpg (500x880, 134K)

Friends is a really good pinkpill. All white, all safe, women seeking long-term relationships, not hypergamy, pre-9/11, no social media, they have jobs, affordable housing etc. No PTSD or intersectionality, barely any feminism.

1990s is peak Civilization. Periodically sigh and ask "where did it all go wrong?"

Even if I'm from south africa and have been fighting against blacks and commies since i took my first breath i still don't hate anyone based on skin colour. Even if you're black i will give you a chance, i might not be your best friend and i might not approve of race mixing, but if you're an honest respectful human being i will treat you like one.

>She likes to watch TBBT
DROPPED
what a retarded slut

im not black but I try to be a gud boi who dindu nuffin (when im not cucking muslims, kek). I'm aware of the situation in SA though thanks to Sup Forums, which is why I assume it's not surprising that you feel the way you do about canada.

But Hollywood is jewed you stupid fucking leaf. Day of rake good sir!

You are the definition of cuck(servative). Do us all a favor and gkys. Kapitulieren? Niemals! It is all about total authority over your family. True patriarchy.

>good sir!

Attached: 1520824965973.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

My 20 year old male roommate does the same thing. He watches Youtubers for 12 year old girls. Every night I come home I can hear him in his room laughing at Super Woman and Lysa Koshi videos. His excuse is that he just wants to turn off his brain and have something to listen to.

I don't say anything because he's my only friend

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

fpbp
based baguette

Attached: 1489383597705.png (600x773, 325K)

Hello Achmed. Ca va?

Let her watch stupid shit if she wants to.

>"where did it all go wrong?"
Public conflation of sympathy with empathy.

faggots and girls are the same brain

tell the truth OP. However you already missed your chance because you will be seen as a racist liar

My girlfriend is also redpilled as fuck

She's just as racist as me, has caught on to my usage of pol memes (dindus, bix nood, etc), hates racemixing, hates BLM, trannies, genderfluids, Islam, and (((diversity)))

She actively says she's not a feminist

She subscribes to traditional gender roles, although she trades stocks to make extra money

She's blonde with blue eyes and the palest skin you've ever seen, and she just got genetic testing done which determined she's >99% white as fuck

Definitely gonna marry her

Really need to cut off my coal burner side ho. Reading this thread has given me support. Jesus is Lord thanks pol.