Bridges collapsing is just part and parcel of living in an international city... prove me wrong

bridges collapsing is just part and parcel of living in an international city... prove me wrong

Attached: Part n parcel .jpg (810x466, 54K)

Hmmm

Attached: IMG_4396.jpg (696x1024, 94K)

Only in America do people think catastrophic construction failures are normal.

its a joke in reference to Sadiq Kahn saying "terrorism is part and parcel of living in a large city" its ok it just went right over your tiny head leaf

Must not have been a very good joke then

Upvote

Some pajeet and woman fucked up.

>american engineering

Brother I assure you the lawsuits are rolling and the very very public other world of litigation will tell us everything we need to know about what went wrong

bridges are supposed to fail after years or decades after they are opened

This is what happens when you put women in charge of shit... Everything turns to literal shit.

Bridges are never supposed to fail; they are supposed to last until they need to be purposely demoed.

What do leafs know about comedy, your president is a crybaby.

Really just proof that neither women nor minorities have any business being engineers or architects. Or really any STEM fields. Or politics. Or academia. Or social services. Pretty much anything that isn't shutting up and making babies.

women engineers sucks ass

Attached: ACBFFD8F-D7F2-446C-95E8-27794D02A290.jpg (492x536, 75K)

I am just shocked that I did not see this as the headline when it collapsed

Attached: CNN BBC CBC Headline.jpg (730x760, 129K)

Attached: giggle15.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Attached: 20180321_075332.png (1080x1500, 209K)

Kek

Don't be bridgefalleophobic bigot! Not all bridges, stop the hate!

I live in Tampa and these fucking spics can't even pave a road. Shit's all fucked up and uneven and full of dips and bumps and rough sections. It's like an asphalt quilt. Need a fucking offroad suspension just to get to work every day, jesus christ.

This country becomes more 3rd world every day.

>inb4 hurr we have so many roads its hard to maintain them all
They're maintaining the road, the asphalt is there, they're just doing a shit fucking job at it.

Attached: download (25).jpg (1469x900, 122K)

Imagine bridges are planned to fall after 2 years out so.

That would increase the economy so much!

>more third worlders in country
>country gets more third world-like

Like podiatry.

about as much as you americunts know about building bridges and infrastructure that lasts, so nothing. this isnt a joke your infrastructure is shit i wish i was being funny, but i can't be as a leaf.

entrusting niggers, play stupid games win stupid prizes

bump

The bridge is symbolic of Hillary's Campaign

Made predominantly with diversity, willful ignorance and wishful thinking, it collapses on itself

The same company designed our elevated rail system in Honolulu; might not want to ride it once it complete if you ever visit us.

it once it's*

u wot m8?

Attached: 2000 year old bridge.jpg (750x497, 114K)

seriously every single fucking one of their current and previous projects need to be re-evaluated by a special council of engineers