Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

haha funny

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

This show should just stick to the nihilism and despair rather than pointless stabs at humor.

Glad I was smart enough to never watch an episode of this

A feast for moefags with post-apocalyptic leanings. Other than that, you may as well just watch Evangelion.

>nihilism
are you 14 or something?

Its like a moe version of Blame! Boring at times but pretty good overall.

>are you 14 or something
No, but you definitely are. Site rules dictate that you need to leave. So do that and never come back.

>you will never spend the apocalypse with a mentally disabled girl

>first underage to shit himself
also Leibniz > Leopardi, your nihilism is a philosophy for edgy thirteen year old kids

There's already a thread you fucking sperg

is this Rick and Morty

>be a sperg
>call someone else a sperg
that's what I call "projection"

What did I, the adult, just tell you to do, little boy? Make like a banana and get the fuck out.

i recognise this post

But Evangelion has a big problem: Once you watched all 26 episodes, the movie and optionally the Rebuilds, it's over.
That's why you need some form of substitute to get something not necessarily as good but hopefully good enough to quench your thirst of whatever the original was or made you feel.
I kniw that the ending is often paramount and is sometimes the thing that makes a story great, but with certain stories, it's just not so easy, one may wish for a never ending story. Baccano! for example is a great show that does not need any continuation or anything like that, it's awesome in it's entirety and there really isn't anything to be added. But Black Lagoon on the other hand...I could watch ten more seasons and would never be bored with it. That is, of course if the quality doesn't decrease.
And I consider Evangelion to be such a show, sure, the story is completed, there isn't really anything to be addedb but I still feel a little but if dissatisfaction or melancholy whenever I watch EoE, not because it's bad (it's a fucking masterpiece) but because I don't want it to end just yet.
That's why sone people just search for similar shows that may not be as good, but good enough.

But Evangelion isn't good.
Why does every pretentiousfag want to compare it to everything and put it on a pedestal?

>Evangelion
>literally the Rick and Morty of anime for 20 years
please don't make more pretentious fags

So they're lesbians, right?

Why the fuck is this thread still up? There's already a thread up and it's been up for hours before this one.

this one is more epic

Considering they only have each other, there is a deep bond between them but I don't think it would end up being sexual; except for Chi's wet dreams about getting eaten by Yuu. There was also the chapter of the anthology where Chi dreams about Yuu with the scene from some romantic movie they're watching.

>evangelion isn't good
It captures that 14 year old feeling very, very well.
I think that's why everyone loves to go back to it. If you look at famous series over the years, they aways have the same EVA feeling to it. Lots of angst, dark imagery, awkwardness and characters standing around being upset about life. It's an adolescent feeling. I bet lots of anons felt that way about Madoka too, except madoka captured what it's like to be 30 instead of 14.

>newshits who learned about evangelion by the time everybody stopped talking about it are so butthurt they diss it
lmao

>following the rules in a site driven by its community

>nihilism
This show rejects nihilism though, go rewatch the cartographer episode. Or learn what nihilism actually entails so you know what you're talking about.

Will they find more food?

no....?

>Or learn what nihilism actually entails so you know what you're talking about.
The ironing
Apathy and nihilism aren't synonyms, try actually reading Kierkegaard and Nietzsche.

*Tips Fedora

Should be changed to be WORLD IS A FISH or something cuz it's sort of redundant like that

Also probably should be "I am a god"

>posting stacks while mods are asleep
We /wide/ now.

My copy of vol. 3 isn't arriving until tomorrow, but looks like Yen Press made a translation error on this page. The second sentence as translated doesn't even make any sense, it should be "life can be" instead of "life is really".
Similarly, in the fifth sentence it's not "left stranded eternally", rather it should be "left behind".

Source: the Jap afterward.

Didn't mention apathy anywhere, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. That episode is more about how living life is meaning enough or that even searching for a meaning in life creates something worthwhile in a circular way. It's why the girls try to convince the guy to keep living despite losing his maps, even after losing them his life isn't meaningless.

Yeah that's basically what nihilism is, losing meaning in most things, it doesn't mean you can't find meaning elsewhere though. Nietzsche in particular writes about this a lot.

Being concerned about persistent existence after death and desiring an end point to life isn't nihilistic

>Nihilism is ... not only the belief that everything deserves to perish; but one actually puts one's shoulder to the plough;one destroys

I guess if you consider meaning elsewhere to be a move to power or destruction, then yes, nihilism allows for meaning to be found elsewhere. I still don't think the show or it's characters support this as a valid outlook on life though.

I thought it was a comment on quest markers in modern rpgs

>Kierkegaard
learn what the fuck is christian existentialism and stop

what kind of potatos are they eating exactly?

Future potatoes.

do not oversimplify

Top kek
I ask seriously

That's a cute doggo

People tend to seek for "company" regardless of their gender/sexual orientation in situations like this where they spend too much time with only certain people (although we're talking about a really long time, but that seems to be the case here).

There are even rumors about monks long ago using a certain substance to calm their sexual desires (I forgot its chemical name), because otherwise they would end up fucking each other even if they were the most heterosexual men alive.

While the part about the substance isn't known for sure, people do end up developing sexual desires for others even if they would normally never feel attracted to their gender, so if we were to go down the realistic route, they would most likely seek to calm their desires with each other, but whether TKmiz will actually add that to the story is another topic.

Also, doujin idea right there.