Thoughts on this bae?

Thoughts on this bae?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpkkpD-XALU
twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/932428390468145154
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a shitty villain with a nonsensical motivation and idiotic story-destroying powers, but the guy also has a cool design and admirable audacity

He's basicaly the alpha male. True God, best villian.

Beautiful man and it made self-inserting as Ichigo more desirable than ever.

Who /liked Aizen more than Ichigo/ here?

Aizen's motivations make perfect sense.

best girl

Develop your hypothesis

Always nice to see new fanart.

This. Everything about Aizen is retarded.
>hurr I was using mass hypnosis all along
>hurr I was watching you masturbate all along
>hurr just as planned

Aizen is hilarious. Everything about that fight was poorly written, over-the-top and ridiculous that it becomes seriously endearing to me in a very funny way. I guess you could say that it's so bad that it becomes good. On a more serious note he's a very superficially cool character. Bad writing aside, having someone so OP that he can solo the main cast without breaking a sweat was insanely satisfying to watch. I remember being pretty hyped and excited when I first saw Aizen owning everyone to the treachery OST. That's gotta count for something I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpkkpD-XALU

Good taste, user.

He's what we should all aspire to be.

Aizen is literally the only reason I put up with that awful last arc, and I still got disappointed by how he ended up.

Just wait for the rebuilds

twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/932428390468145154

We'll be getting the second volume of Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World on December 1.

Hope this means that Narita isn't that sick anymore.

not kubo not canon

think everyone. No one really likes ichigo cause of his asspulls

The novels are canon, user-san.

It's so Kubo it Kubo's back into being Kubo

Bleach: 1.0 You Are (Heart) Alone

"Thoughts on this before anyone else?"
Does that mean first post specifically, or what?
Before anyone else can mean a lot of things in this context.

bleach content is bleach content. id read a fan-fiction beach episode-turned-arc if it was even half as good as kubo's writing

Poor man's Hao

The concept of a character who is basically an illusionist is really cool and never done, but he proves why.
Its basically impossible to write one without them just asspulling shit constantly and being invincible.

>Its basically impossible to write one without them just asspulling shit constantly and being invincible.
Wrong.
Kanchome from Gash Bell was a great character and he was an illusionist. They gave him limits. It's only when they can do total illusion with no hope of escape is when they turn to shit. If it happens at the end, it is acceptable, but not since day fucking one.