Can they literally not find anyone else to write this shit?

Can they literally not find anyone else to write this shit?

Attached: 43A13F49-11D9-4695-A10D-7AF6A2D5E3E1.jpg (750x890, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-the-storm/
youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY
youtube.com/watch?v=fkpQyF_ckRs
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-jewish-question/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/31/democrat-operative-david-brocks-chat-shows-nsa-surveillance-used-to-identify-and-disable-online-trump-supporters/
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tell my family now that Hitler would have been justified in killing the jews.

>Rothschild
This is fake. There's NO WAY this is re--It's real

These Jews made the Q psy op as an easy target to attack but they are fucking retarded enough to have the name rothschild and write articles attacking it. THESE PEOPLE. The golem always turns on the master.

The thing people forget is that not all Rothschilds are in direct communication with one another, like it’s assumed they are.

It doesn't matter. You think a normie cares about that. If you see a Rothschild writing an article about conspiracies nobody is gonna take it seriously.

>haha nothing to see here goyim
>[panicked articles intensify]

Attached: giphy (5).gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Q predicted this

Q is an Israeli PSYOP

Attached: Qanon-redpill.jpg (2233x1820, 687K)

5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

>His grandparents and siblings was fatally shot by Sacramento police According to the Bee.
>No firearm was found at the scene according to the police department.
>Stephon Alonzo Clark, whose legal name is Backyard Thompson was pointing a firearm at a Sacramento helicopter circling overhead.
>Many friends also referred to him as Backyard Thompson

Attached: Tyrese Bogdanoff.jpg (640x531, 44K)

Q poopdicted this

Q predicho esto

Hapless boomers propagate this silly bullshit.

Attached: baby-boomers.jpg (950x444, 262K)

Fuck, its real.
dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-the-storm/

ITS SCARED

yo i need some help guys, drop the trash thread, this shit is scaring me

what about the fifth

shit is blowing my mind and i need verification
youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY

Attached: TheFuckAmIGettingInto.png (904x738, 198K)

>Rothschild
Q actually did predict this

Thats why msm attacks it.

Bump

>mfw it isn't a LARP
IF they all shill against him all at once there has to be something up. Only time will tell.

Attached: 1519065670009.jpg (970x990, 99K)

Ok, follow me here. JIDF is here daily. This is largely a volunteer position. So those volunteers need a real job. So the JDIF who are endlessly here, attempt to profit off of their volunteer time here.
It’s just a theory. Take it for what it’s worth.

I get lazy

Attached: 1520714291838.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Ayyyyy
gracias boludo

Attached: mexicans.jpg (750x492, 147K)

In fact it validates the conspiracy, and pushes the whole thing mainstream.

>richard spencer is legit because the MSM attacks him!

fuck off boomer.

Attached: qanon maymay.png (1489x2048, 3.42M)

Q predicted this.

Q predicted your childishness.

Attached: 1521619485162.png (1440x677, 145K)

>implying they aren't doing it on purpose as a red herring for Q boomers to trigger on

There's nothing to see here goy, nothing but unfounded and anti semitic conspiracy theories, now stop talking about it.

Attached: c64.jpg (400x523, 76K)

did Q predict this?

Attached: Q dad.png (491x369, 221K)

>Not one single thing has actually come from this LARP

Attached: 1503244634533.png (211x239, 6K)

A lot of time was spent, that's cool I guess.

Attached: Lovely-Q-q-star-trek-10759550-694-530.jpg (694x530, 92K)

Literally any idiot who can memorize and regurgitate information can get a college degree and only opinionated, power hungry, superficial and dimwitted scumbags generally take up journalism

Alex Jones doesn't like Q and always has his faggot "insider" Zach on instead to bore us to death.

Attached: q anon exposed 10.jpg (609x598, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fkpQyF_ckRs

Attached: 1494347155298.png (1164x1080, 1.26M)

Wait a while. We have posters like this every day, hell we have 5 of them at least. Why would anybody care to write an article saying they are false? Rothschild or not, doesn't matter.

Corsi is a deep state fuckface

>rothchild

Attached: 4516515641.jpg (812x852, 134K)

yeah

That is Backyard Thompson

Attached: 1521150206467.jpg (640x360, 27K)

hehe

Attached: Q's pedophile dad.jpg (1106x907, 209K)

Attached: f26.jpg (599x561, 26K)

Well, now are least we have confirmation Q is not entirely bullshit.

Mark's dad is William Patrick Conditt

Attached: 1517942050105.jpg (270x270, 7K)

checks out

If its about the Rothschilds owning most of the worlds wealth and the federal reserve and being behind literally everything, then its all true, lurk more and youll learn more

how do you now?

Attached: 5454R.jpg (545x544, 26K)

I think they do it intentionally to taunt us

Attached: 1521624609005.jpg (540x309, 85K)

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

Nostradamus....the first Q user

>.t Rothschild

This is simply a brazen ''fuck you'' directed at people that have woken up. Like the above user said its a taunt. They get off on rubbing our noses in their shit while gaslighting you. Just smile. They havent been this ballzy in ages. Its not a good look.

Read these books:
200 years together
Culture of Critique

Watch the documentary: The Greatest Story Never Told

Read this article: biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/

The problem is not the jews, its the globalist cabal (pagan pedos that pose as jews as an extra layer of deception/protection and use mostly jews at high places to further their agendas), aka: deep state.

Also read this, including all comments: anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-jewish-question/

Attached: Israel_Russia.png (884x560, 79K)

Israel is last.

Attached: Mossad_Weinsten.jpg (1241x717, 226K)

lol
Probably the pizza pedo in charge of the manufacture of blackmail for the Israeli deep state.
He and Lynn sure do like to come here. Fucking kikes.

Member when the cunt Lynn told that we'd all die of thirst?
Then said they would just bribe the military to mow people down?
My God the hubris those pedo cannibal kikes have...

Why last when Israel is the source of these problems?

>Boomers are suddenly concerned about kike after decades of enabling and defending their actions
At least they got something out of their cute little larp.

Attached: nupolbrainlets.png (1024x883, 451K)

Because it is the HQ, if you attack there 1st you can't cull them all and so the ones that escape just regroup somewhere else.
Why do you think there are over 18000 sealed indictments right now, (((social media))) is starting to fall apart, Saudi Arabia bin Talal and company (who financed a big part of the deep state machine, including grooming hussain obongo) got BTFO (as well as many other SA billionaires that were related to financing the deep state), and the amount of human trafickers and pedo ring related scumbags are getting finally caught (including on Unicef and other household charity names)?

Shit is going down, and when Trump is finished cleaning up house (and the world, cuz deep state is global, have to take it all down once and for all), when year 3 of his 1st term rolls in, the growth and prosperity will be amazing.

Unfortunately, the machine isn't going to go down quietly into the night, so watch out, be careful and expect more false flag shit as the awakening keeps progressing.

Also very interesting and telling of the deep state state of panic is many conservative accounts on twatter and gab are saying they are getting clowns and feeds sending them messages inciting them to commit violence. That shit right there reeks of fear and desperation, they know their going to get BTFO.

Just in case they aren't, keep preping and learn how to not get suicided, because if they survive this, anyone who ever wrongthinked (not to speak about posting here or any conservative opinion on any social media, even if you think you done so anonymously) is going to get the Seth Rich treatment for sure. Watch your 6 all the time.

Bonus: David Brock wants all meme war veterans to get the Seth Rich treatment: fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/31/democrat-operative-david-brocks-chat-shows-nsa-surveillance-used-to-identify-and-disable-online-trump-supporters/

Remember that when the shills, financers & MSM glow in the dark niggers beg for mercy in the end.

Are they seriously attacking our larpers now?

It's time for Anon5 to shine!

kinda makes ya think, don't it?
They don't attack Anon5, do they? And he still posts occasionally.

Attached: 3hittheballpunchthekeysforboxingfitnessandweightloss.jpg (1016x764, 210K)

>writing about q like it isn’t a larp

The same retards giving free exposure to Q are the same fucking retards who thought it a brilliant idea to place a giant fucking spotlight on Trump during the primaries, believing it would help Clinton’s chances of winning an election that was already rigged in her favor.

Now we have a timeline where the MSM is scrutinizing a group of government operatives with the highest level security clearance serving at the pleasure of one Donald J Trump, and they don’t see how this will inevitably backfire on them. Fucking kek.

A very important lesson remains to be learned and yet still they play...

Game on.

Attached: 8F9B1020-C15F-48C1-8D70-4BC84345C6BB.png (500x324, 203K)

Nah. Most normies do in fact know at least that a Rothchild "conspiracy" exists and they are alleged to rule the world. It's not some super secret thing. Granted, normies don't believe it, believe it, but maybe deep down they consider it. Things like this, IF the byline is seen, doesn't help hide it from their subconscious.

I guess I didn't phrase what I said right. I meant that if a Rothschild is lambasting conspiracy theories in an article nobody will take the author seriously because their name will reaffirm their beliefs.

That’s why Q is apparently such a threat to society that Comedy Central, Newsweek, Daily Dot, etc are either mocking it or alleging it to be dangerous despite the assurance by Sup Forums that Q’s just a LARP cuz muh fail to muh mention muh joos an sheeeeeit.

Attached: EA628EBE-2C2A-40EA-A41F-F33BE132777D.jpg (1981x957, 242K)

This would explain why the moderation over at hate chan has gotten so kiked in the last 2 years.

Attached: 1385941528740.jpg (713x336, 96K)

>some anonymous LARP galvanized millions of retired boomers to spend their days and nights combating the mainstream narrative by making memes and raiding trending hashtags on social media
SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN, right goys?

Attached: F8058E9E-D931-41DD-BAEA-96CD62F8DFA0.jpg (418x359, 31K)

Watch this newfag:
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4

Attached: all-wars-are-bankers-wars.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

>That’s why Q is apparently such a threat to society that Comedy Central, Newsweek, Daily Dot, etc are either mocking it or alleging it to be dangerous despite the assurance by Sup Forums that Q’s just a LARP

Yeah it's so out of character for the MSM to take something ridiculous, misunderstand it and blow it out of proportion.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 07.58.45.png (1244x1422, 996K)

It's all pretty damn strange and funny. I thought I'd seen it all when Q started showing up in tons of YouTube videos deciphering the posts. Now Q is going to the MSM? I guess a good enough larp gets you far. I can't wait to see who or what Q is after CNN shows up at his front door.

This has been widley known on the chans for at least 6 years dipshit. There are 5-6 other turbo jew familys also.

Attached: alba2.jpg (700x878, 373K)

Jew vs Q's. This should get interesting.

Attached: Dubya_owl_1.jpg (2683x1766, 381K)

>Yeah it's so out of character for the MSM to take something ridiculous, misunderstand it and blow it out of proportion
Out of proportion to the point it backfires on them every time.
>Don’t do drugs
experiments with drugs in spite
>Don’t ask that question
researches answer elsewhere
>you must despise Donald Trump or else you’re a bigot an sheeeeit
Donald Trump gets elected president of US and A
>Q is a LARP, fuck Q, pay no attention goyem!

Attached: 405D036E-9811-4E64-8CE6-44965DAD2073.jpg (240x155, 18K)

Ok what of substance has this faggot leaked?
Look back over the fbianon archives and compare it to this faggot.

Attached: 616a64576115bc322f1717839f1d58c919cb6392426db80367a87287abf63eef.jpg (867x650, 84K)

Future proves past.
He hasn't leaked anything big yet, so it's not wise to trust anything he says beyond mild interest.
On the other hand, I won't be surprised if everything he says comes true.