UK is where free speech goes to die

Convicted of being "offensive". And apologies if this was talked about already in another thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-210925.png (1080x1920, 590K)

Attached: IMG_20180321_003325.jpg (720x1032, 94K)

It most definitely has been.

UKerians will unironically support.

Antisemitism is serious business

Lol love this woman

Attached: UKSSR.jpg (791x939, 160K)

Imagine how good and just it would be for a baseball bat to smash into the judges face and then ram its way far up their colon where it might tear down a wall and spill putrid shit to mix with hitnbloody guts

Did his trial finally conclude?

yep with a guilty verdict. sentencing april 23rd

he should have said he was muslim.

HEY POL LOOK WAT STYX SAID

You know the only reason they convicted the Nazi pug guy is because he wouldn't retaliate with acid or trucks like the refugees do

Don't be a thug, bin that pug!

Awesome.

Go after Mel Brooks as well.

I offer you salvation bongs.

Attached: arthur.jpg (706x395, 27K)

god help us all

Attached: 1446226432827.png (400x400, 43K)

Attached: IMG_20180321_003509.jpg (720x1033, 115K)

Another in the long list of things that could never be made today.

I thought societies were supposed to get progressively freer with time? WTF happened?

Freedom for everyone means freedom for people who want to take away freedom too.

Filed to: hate speech

In the day of the rope, journalists go first, right? Provided we don't put our hands on their bosses first, of course. I hope there are a lot of lamp posts.

She has more balls than 99% of the men in this country.

Attached: scuckland.png (1515x914, 734K)

>UK is where free speech goes to die
The nation the United States was literally formed to resist, the tyrannical nation from which the First Amendment was created out of necessity, still doesn't have free speech?

WHO KNEW

UK fags BTFO'd forever.

Ok bongs that support Israel , imma tell you how it is....
Not everyone here is a radical Neo-Nazi that wants to kill all the jews and go sieg heil all day, all night. Now however, we in reality hate the Global Elitists kikes destroying the west, Endorsing extremist groups (like Al Qaeda, ISIS, NBPP, etc.) to easily petrify all of these resistors of their occupation of the middle east and swoop down to easily gain more control over the mass oil reserves that nations like Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar have control of. The reason they use us Americans to do all the dirty shit is not for helping to us in avenging 3000+ lives lost on 9/11; in reality, it is for the interest of themselves to seek to stur up the most rancid bullshit to ever be produce (in the past 100 years) so that they won't have to move their fat ass, mongoloid bodies into their own battles. American Jews (like Jerry Seinfeld and Jack Black) sure may have an edge on the media, but unlike Israeli and European shitskin Jews; these people actually got off their ass and make the best of what they got. Israel and the hands that feed it ((Soros)) will never haul ass to make it so they can have positive light. Nothing will come good out of these down syndromed kikes no matter how much money is given to them or even how much they use these scam ads from the 700Club to obtain the resources needed. At the end of it all, Israel and the jews that inhabit it are the centrallized mess of piss that what makes up for most of the shit that's hitting the fan.

My advice to you is to cry back to your Jewis Overlord, Theresa may, eat up her crusty potato pancake of a vagina, and then think to yourself of how it tasted to that of what it feels to be fucked over entirely by a small country that thinks it can be the next Han China or the next Ancient Greece.

OI, PETE

Why do they let them, though? Did kikes promise Muslims Europe? They're all business partners at the top.

I don't care about Jews or Israel. If they don't lie about stupid shit to get their way over the goyim.
This nigga also said his grandpa wore a yellow star yet was also an artillery officer in WW2.

Attached: oyvey.png (767x330, 46K)

Yes, and in "resisting" us, you traded our tyranny for your own tyranny, unless you truly believe that the average American citizen has any sway in the country's destiny. You're a ZOG, Israel 2.0 and after the kikes are done with you, you'll be Brazil 2.0. I'm tired of seeing American mulattos LARPing as 1776 revolutionaries on here. You likely descend from a long line of economic migrant cockroaches who migrated to the US to make a lot of money, god fucking knows most of you faggots have absolutely nothing to do with the Founding Fathers racially. America was OUR legacy, and you squandered it, you and your ilk wanting to allow all the Mexican fucknuts through the gates unabated and even give citizenship status to illegals. Your country was formed as an Anglo nation for Anglos fleeing British bullshit and look what's become of it.

Triggered the bong good

Attached: 1401090891191.jpg (1014x1168, 181K)

>She has more balls than 99% of the native men in this country.

Fixed that for you, bongfag.

Attached: 16YearOldAsian.png (720x1280, 362K)

it's not ballsy to lie, Pedro.

Britain has become a sick joke. Will the Brits ever stand up/resist, or is the country already lost and they don't give a fuck?

>lie

You bongs do that like breathing.

Attached: 16YearEthiopian.png (988x1110, 1.64M)

>The white genocide is going particularly well in Britain
This is (((their))) plan.

While I don't disagree with the thrust of your underlying points, which are important to consider, nevertheless don't forget that England stole much of this land from the Dutch, Swedes, and Spanish, who were all here well before the Brits. And for now I'm still lawfully permitted to blaspheme muslims and teach my dog stupid tricks

Attached: NJ-Land-Maps-NewNetherland.jpg (1500x1800, 310K)

You mean, Island.

Attached: 1521399816755.png (125x125, 3K)

Why is that jew holding a gun if they're against our rights?

Why not a menorah?

Attached: menorah-gun.jpg (300x254, 34K)

>Why is that jew holding a gun if they're against our rights?
>illegal for thee, but not for me!

You don't REALLY believe that it would become illegal for kikes, politicians, lawyers, (((journalists))), and the like to own guns if they ever managed to make them illegal for everyone else, right?
Right??

The Second Amendment was created with exactly that scenario in mind.
Weapons and technology constantly change.
Human nature stays the same.

Attached: UncleRon.jpg (480x385, 29K)