What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: 220px-Outer_Lands[1].png (220x187, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=C5QelV1S0TY
archive.fo/qX8Tj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

provincetown is like being on another planet it's chill

Gay sex.

Nantucket's pretty cool.

Yep - 3 hour ferry ride, or a day driving along Cape Code lets it be its own place. Nude gay beach, gay drama - gay gay gay gay gay.

I'd never really noticed that Long Island was connected to Cape Code underwater.

On cape its mostly boomers and or faggots

more anal homo sex per capita than most places on earth

A bunch of liberal bullshit, just ignore it Frank.

What does this have to do with politics nigger?

gay stuff

Attached: f3c5a4eae66f7fe3e7edd25d021f520aaf5f7761e9a86a09eb2e6dcc380ffb36.jpg (255x205, 12K)

Roman Catholic politicians work to blend everyone together while voting Democrat. Tell me I'm wrong.

Gay orgies

No really.

I live on Long Island
Its poppin
eastern LI is more conservative, we swung red last election

On Cape Cod there are many Eastern Europeans. My parents rent rooms in a house to Ukrainian and Romanian girls who don’t know what feminism means. So it’s not all bad.

Attached: 09876t7gutby.png (321x336, 282K)

Theres so many fucking brazilians and pakis what r u talking about

Attached: esdtvuy buyikku.jpg (426x550, 52K)

Also people seem to forget how big LI is. If we were a state, we would be the 13th largest by population.

Idk I’ve seen Brazilians and Jamaicans, but it doesn’t change the fact that at their place on outer cape there are 3 Romanian girls, some Bulgarians, and last year there were 5 Ukrainian girls and one Russian.

If you ever wanna know what life in like in Nassau / Suffolk county just watch Beer League

People with funny accents? They don't all have much in common.
>Brooklyn and Queens
Gettho and absolutely enriched hellhole. The most diverse area on planet Earth.
>western Long Island
Jews and miserable white people getting enriched slowly while being taxed incredibly.
>Eastern Long Island
Much the same but less population density. Housing prices a re bit lower so the tax burden isn't as bad but still is obscene. Also rich people in the Hampton and faggots buttfucking on Fire Island.
>Martha's Vineyard
some rich WASPS and their golf courses. It's max expensive to live here but most people populate it as a vacation spot.
>Nantucket
Some place Boston fags will go to in the summer. Something Something Jaws.
>Cape Cod
Boomers with their cottages and massive faggot city at the very tip. Another summer colony.

niggers to the left, all white to the right

>Been to Nantucket twice
Gay Gay Gay Gay

Cape also has a seedy underbelly of dumbass drug addicts who take care of the summer colony. There are many locals who live there forever who can’t ever get out of their own way.

And everyone grows pot. All the blue collar locals do anyway. It’s honestly an odd place below the surface. So isolated.

I'm from the Cape and this is so awfully true. But I am fag, but hate P-town...

>Haha, say "water" again

Attached: ny konstitution.jpg (1322x1215, 399K)

Long Island
>Billy Joel and Lacrosse Tournaments thats all that happens there

Cape Cod
>a lots like mass except for the cape thats all tourist traps and then Provincetown a place you dont want to go I hope a global warming hurricane smites them desu

There once was a man from Nantucket...

eye-tai shit

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

The fagotry happens in designated parking lots and offshore islands here.

Attached: swed yes.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Those dunes on the pond on Rt 6 as you drive up to ptown are amazing. 10/10 you're not kidding about being on another planet.

Block Island is a cozy little tourist spot,

They introduced deer there like 50 years ago to hunt, guess they were too bored,
the island is barely 3 miles long, without woods I don't even know where the deer hang out...

Attached: IMG_0153.jpg (3456x2592, 3.66M)

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
>youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

Attached: 194761118220.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

sleigh rides happen there
youtube.com/watch?v=C5QelV1S0TY

I wonder how many Sup Forumstards are from New York alone. I mean it takes living around a jew to know a jew.

It depends on where in LI you are desu.

It's being overrun by central americans tho

Yup. It's been well overdo to leave Long Island. This place will never be what it once was. Working class neighborhoods will just become browner and the white neighborhoods will become too expensive.

When my family lived in Connecticut we’d visit the cape every summer. I boogie boarded on those waves every summer. So many early memories. I miss New England.

I fucked a 33 year old woman who had 6 abortions in Rhode island
Sex was great
She tried to kill herself after
I watched her boyfriend attack her
So I guess basic liberalism happens here

why is that so accurate fuck

cape is legit

Attached: 32705737576_704499975c_o.jpg (900x506, 79K)

Nigger gangrapes

Living next to borough park will turn anyone into an antisemite

Attached: CapeCodSP.png (627x358, 224K)

Why would you fuck a grave yard? 6 people died there. Might be haunted.

People from Long Island need to stop coming to Rhode Island
Like why the fuck are you even coming here, we have nothing
Fuck off, we're full

Attached: 1481822860407.png (687x663, 345K)

Wait, that's a thing? I was under the impression that you guys were losing people at a rate births and migration coulden't replace.

snow

Attached: IMG_20180322_001841.jpg (977x1303, 189K)

>Rich Jews, Niggers, and Family Vacation Hotspots

Rhode Island is even more shitty than long Island. When I was there for a month I was surprised how awful it was outside of the weathy areas

I actually have no idea how the population is trending actually, Jew Yorkers and Massholes need to fuck off though, Rhode Island is already shitty enough without them. This is what happens when you get a bunch of Italians and Irish crammed into 1000 square miles under mafia controlled government

Attached: ImOut2.gif (224x178, 1.37M)

everywhere but Jew york city and the east end is dirt poor user.

Provincetown is literally just the end of the cape, everywhere in between is right wing, white, blue collar workers and fishermen - ignoring the "summer houses". They're the epitome of Sup Forums ideals. Work hard and earn your fucking keep. Massachusetts is real as fuck. Long island is just rich jews...take that as you will.

Attached: 5vQxV.gif (298x172, 1.17M)

i live in cape cod
seriously rethink it if you ever think about moving here

OP, adjust your hue for the green areas.

Lots of Portuguese free market thoughts and proud European heritage.

Ptown embodies this board's love for traps than.

antwan kumiyas terrorist compound.

Attached: MVvfnC4.jpg (480x480, 36K)

bet you're from Barnstable, Yarnham (not Bloodborne) or Mattapoisett.

Yeah I am from barnstable. Moving to florida by the end of the year. Get me the fuck out of here holy shit i can't stand it

Actually accurate. It's that place where people go to watch the show. Ya'll thought SF was gay. SF is techies, Provincetown is like a gay utopia. Great fishing though.

It is, I'll admit it. Just look at this creature that is our Governor. She pledged absolute loyalty to King Obama during his reign and recently this archive.fo/qX8Tj

Attached: Gina-Raimondo-Newport-RI.jpg?resize=759%2C500.jpg (759x500, 46K)

I moved plenty of places (not from barnstable but I ran regattas there) currently in California and it never gets better. Spent time in Germany - didnt't help. Colorado is a mess. Is there honestly anywhere in the US worth moving to? Sorry about Florida...try not to get hooked on opiates.

Attached: harold-0.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

Providence is maybe the only town still run by the Italians...Like a relic of a lost age.

It might bot be the soil under your feet as it is yourself if you moved to a few places and found no happiness anywhere.

>it never gets better
It's too quiet here man. Nothing to do, all the kids my age are preppy snobs, its fucking cold. Everyone just drives around smoking pot. That's literally what the younger cape codders do. Just sit at Covall's smoking pot in their cars

Attached: 1482542547719.jpg (240x250, 12K)

Whaling

OP already knew this. Just needed to be sure. OP thanks you.

Attached: 1517770226179.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Worked on the cape for a few years. In the summer it sucks. Tourists are cramming down there every weekend, clogging the roads Sunday going home. The beaches is where the action is, but everyone crams in so it sucks, you need to know someone with a private beach.
So off season, it just sucks, cold, and there's nothing to fucking do, so the residents are either alcoholics or drug addicts. Kids huffing from cans, drug addicts pan handling, offering sex acts for whatever, the kids are all bored so they become degenerate.
Then there's the other half, all the fucking old people, who are usually wealthy widow(er)s and just go places to annoy the shit outta everyone.
Other than that, the cape is just lovely.
Isn't the whole world connected underwater?

Yeah. Fuck that pot. Degenerate. Get some top notch crack. That'll show em!!

Attached: 1389685074557.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

I appreciate, the sentiment, but I actually have found happiness in the travels and in meeting new people. It's more just the idea that putting all your hope into the idea that a new place is going to change things for you is usually not the right play. So, in essence, you're correct.

Tl;dr Be the the harbinger of your own happiness, and don't look to geography to solve it for you.

She also made learning about the 6 trillion mandatory

"at least once"?

I LEARNED IT LIKE 6 FUCKING TIMES OVER THROUGHOUT ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE/HIGHSCHOOL
WHO THE FUCK EVEN WROTE THIS LAW AND WHY??

what history of the US is even mandatory? I learned jack shit about the early presidents, not once of the bigger genocides in Russia or China, but yes 'oy vey remember the 6 million' a half dozen times over throughout multiple years, oh and by the way, it's mandatory now for w/e reason

Attached: rr.jpg (914x395, 59K)

Drugs are degenerate and unhealthy, even pot. This is coming from an ex-pothead

Nassau County is full of niggers and retirees.

I worked in that business for a while. Fuck that shit, focus on your aspirations and be as good as you can at it. WORK HARD. You can rise above. Go listen to Slapshot and Have Heart. Both strong Straight Edge bands from Boston. (Have Heart is more whiny but if you have drunks in your family I recommend it.)

Here't the thing. These are G-D's chosen people. A single jew finger nail isn't even close to the worth of every goy on Earth.

It wasn't mandatory before? The only shit I learned about in history in K-12 was Poor Native Americans being colonised, the industrial revolution, a lil bit about ancient China and the rest was holocaust bullshit. Read Anne Frank like 3 times, read some other little girl's holocaust diary that was legit more interest than Frank's. Hell, I even had a Jewish English teacher that taught us Hebrew instead of English and had us spend most of the year learning about holocaust-related literature. So I was getting holocaust with my holocaust.

May as well be Manhattan, Overpriced Suburbs, and then Plutocratic summer homes as you head east on Long Island. Idk about the other's I've never been past Connecticut.

>he doesn't want spooky ghost sex
sad

The North Fork is a treasure and I'm surprised it hasn't been changed very much after all those years. It's still very much rural.

Attached: bloothumbs.jpg (239x239, 6K)

>be 18 year old me
>christmas time before vacation
>decorations.jpg
>study hall, jewess goes off about said decor
>irate, very republican friend silences the wench
>"I wish Hitler gassed your grandparents so that we wouldn't have to listen to your Jewish bullshit propaganda"
>girlcrying.mp3
>Assistant Principal also a jewess
>bigjewtits.gif
>friend is suspended for 3 days
>worth it

>Something Something Jaws.

Jaws took place on Martha's Vineyard.

>local skinhead kid gets a Border Control hoodie, clearly meant to trigger the fuck outta people
>gets into a class with a niggress teacher
>she gets annoyed and tells him to take it off
>he asks why, it's a branch of the government
>she sends him to the office
>I spent the rest of the class trying to figure out why the fuck upset the teacher so much
One of my first redpills

On ACK?
Im here now. It couldve been a white paradise but the hippies grew up and welcomed the el salvadorians.
Its beautiful though. I moved here from GA last June.