Anyone else have trouble relating with their race? I'm White but I cannot connect with my race at all

Anyone else have trouble relating with their race? I'm White but I cannot connect with my race at all.

Attached: africa.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

It's hard to be white. You're expected to work hard, be respectful, be industrious, generous, kind, stay out of trouble, and dedicate yourself to a life of continuous self-improvement.

If you're non-white the only thing people expect out of you is to be a worthless drain on society.

That is true but whites are better equipped to do all that stuff. Except most white people are just let downs. There are so many utterly worthless white people that it seems that white people are no better, they just got lucky, because historically they have had their asses handed to them. Everything is just catching up now.

Attached: Mt_-Kilimanjaro.jpg (2048x1365, 457K)

Yeah. We just can't keep up with the ludicrous minority birthrates. Whites will be bred out. Then the whole world can be Africa. What a paradise that will be.

Yes. I'm a white dude and refuse to fall into degeneracy. Hell, I can't even find a white woman who doesn't have her head in he ass.

What race is american, none is. No wonder you can't relate to that mess.

>Yes. I'm a white dude and refuse to fall into degeneracy. Hell, I can't even find a white woman who doesn't have her head in he ass.
It's just culturally and socially I can't connect with white people. Maybe it's because out society has been so heavily jewified that it's unrecognizable from centuries ago. I just feel so alienated.
Well American is a nationality. But even your country, I can't relate with that cucked mindset. The only Norwegian I can relate to is Varg.

That's actually true though, i visited my foreign family in italy for a month and i felt like they were closer than my family in the states. I never realized just how cold and distant americans are, we're almost like bug people.

>That's actually true though, i visited my foreign family in italy for a month and i felt like they were closer than my family in the states. I never realized just how cold and distant americans are, we're almost like bug people.
Exactly. I don't know if it's an American thing or what. But like your example Italy, Italians are family oriented and warmer. Life is simpler and slower, people try to enjoy the small things in life. People feel more connected to each other and feel more open and friendlier with each other. America with it's sprawling suburbs and utilitarian cities with decrepit inner cities just feels so lifeless. Do people actually enjoy life here.

Attached: 1520728771617.jpg (900x980, 91K)

I'm 49 and never had more than a one night stand with a white girl. Closest relationship was half Scottish half Cherokee. I connect with Asian or native American. Very rarely have I even met any white girls that I was genuinely attracted to. I'm very attracted to eastern European women though and I hope to travel there.

Masonic design.

I can't connect with what they are now. Willing Jewish Slaves who worship Niggers. I'm now an individualist I don't care about my race as a whole anymore. Only the good members of my race which is

>I'm 49 and never had more than a one night stand with a white girl. Closest relationship was half Scottish half Cherokee. I connect with Asian or native American. Very rarely have I even met any white girls that I was genuinely attracted to. I'm very attracted to eastern European women though and I hope to travel there.
Damn. Tell me about it, why do you think you connect better with Asian or native Americans? What went wrong with white women for you?
>Masonic design.
Explain

>I'm White but I cannot connect with my race at all.
good thing this forum is full of non-whites then
jesus christ some dogshit threads tonight

>It's hard to be white. You're expected to work hard, be respectful, be industrious, generous, kind, stay out of trouble, and dedicate yourself to a life of continuous self-improvement.
>If you're non-white the only thing people expect out of you is to be a worthless drain on society.
That's why we should all have 12 babies and raise them on welfare before it all collapses.

Attached: 1511036694399.jpg (205x246, 12K)

>Anyone else have trouble relating with their race? I'm White but I cannot connect with my race at all.

Half of you white dickheads are leading the charge against the other half of you white dickheads so clearly you're not an isolated case.

>I can't connect with what they are now. Willing Jewish Slaves who worship Niggers.
How did it end up like this?

Attached: 1519881924658.jpg (1000x1103, 485K)

>whites are better equipped
>gives empirical evidence stating otherwise

Which is it, brainlet?

Well historically white people were capable to take advantage of opportunity. They were well equipped. But then things took a 180 turn for the worst.

Attached: 1457849481859.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

Population of Africa in 1950 was only 228 million. Now it is 1.2 billion. Expected to be 1.5 billion in 5 years.

Without us sending aid they will shrink rapidly. We are approaching the point where the browning of America & Europe will mean we can no longer send aid.

>That's why we should all have 12 babies and raise them on welfare before it all collapses.

Attached: Varg-smiling.jpg (320x350, 12K)

I've had a lot of thoughts on this particular subject. I think the main strategy of the white race is to separate people into "townies" and "the banished". Townies are psychologically cooperative and tend to stay within 50 miles of the place they were born. They usually have an easy time assimilating into traditions and following the path of their ancestors. So they're likely to continue a trade or a tradition in the place that they were born. Those that are mandated to banishment don't fit in. never fit in. can't understand Traditions or dislike their Homeland. These people are meant to wander the Earth and set up new homesteads. These are probably the types that were drafted into Colonial armies. Got on boats and settled the majority of America. For these types it inherently implies race-mixing, as these people are designated to travel the Earth, spreading the white genes into as many colonial wombs as possible. This split can be seen on Sup Forums as there are an equal amount of mongrels and hardcore 100% white traditionalist on this board. The archetypes swing back and forth generation to generation. the banished will give birth to townies and townies will give birth to the banished. so race-mixing will be popular in one generation and unpopular in the next as white gened are brought home to the old places that were previously colonized.

Attached: 1519841160841.jpg (2048x1367, 664K)

I am a 6' 7" black man trapped in a 5' 8" white boys body!

>Those that are mandated to banishment don't fit in. never fit in. can't understand Traditions or dislike their Homeland. These people are meant to wander the Earth and set up new homesteads. These are probably the types that were drafted into Colonial armies. Got on boats and settled the majority of America
This is a really interesting theory. I guess I would fit into the banished category. The idea of being a 17th century conquistador and leaving everything behind to take on the New World and create something new fascinates me. It fits my personality, trying to run away, trying to escape my mind. Go somewhere far away from everybody. But then again I just want to belong to something and fit in. Even if that was possible I don't think I could to modern society.

Attached: 1443136872417.jpg (1684x1107, 1.13M)

Attached: cianiggers.jpg (720x960, 16K)

Put that near yah kid@night and do it permanent damage.
>Watch and remember the user told you your kid was gonna be fucked up rebel.

dumb frogposter

Yes. Have difficulty communicating with my own people. It’s not just a language issue but a cultural one. I hate the backwards catholic values and tendencies of Filipinos

Attached: E326AFDC-26CD-4230-9825-5A89827C0FF4.jpg (800x551, 55K)

i dont
from a literal frog

me too, OP. but there are hordes of spics, niggers, kikes and chinks who would love to see me dead or suffering just because of my race. so that's enough for me.

I went to Japanese immersion school, so connecting with Asians is easy for me, but I have to echo what's being said here. Something is wrong with white America right now, and it keeps getting worse. I literally haven't managed to make a new friend for an entire year. It's baffling because I don't usually have any problem socializing. The first person to have a human interaction with me (other than people I knew already) this year was Chinese. They invited me to stay with them if I visit their home city. Just normal warmth and hospitality. Something is missing right now. But I live in a blue state. Maybe I just don't see what they do anymore and it is me. I've been conservative for years though...

I'm white, but I'm frustrated by how over half of us are leftist cucks that are intentionally helping our enemies and making life worse.

It feels like I was born just in time to see the West die.

Attached: 002.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>The first person to have a human interaction with me (other than people I knew already) this year was Chinese
I try to be friendly and approachable to everyone. A similar thing happened to me where the only friend I made last year was an Asian. He was level headed and normal you know. White people on the other hand I have no connection with. I just don't get it.

Thanks for sharing. It's interesting that I'm not alone in this.

You're not white, Tyrone.

you know what bred that out? the automobile. society was better when everyone rode on the trolley, rode a bicycle, or walked. it's why europe hasn't been cucked and turned into a la creatura society