Is this girl raped and killed by muslim??

Is this girl raped and killed by muslim??
She's overseas student from Vietnam. Her name is Trần Thị Thu Hà and she was dead by falling from height to the ground in Dortmund.
Germany's police report she was suicide but I think she wasn't because she was post in her facebook about her status not longtime ago she's enjoy happy with her life in her pic and her status before she was dead.
Is she killed or raped by muslim and Germany hiding the truth, they don't want everybody from Vietnam or Eastearn Asia know the truth??
Many Viets living in Germany said she was killed.
If some immigrants muslim killed her, this will be the storm for the news to Vietnam. This is really big news !!!
Because many Viets people still think western is better for their childs go student.
This will red pilled Viets people about muslim and multiculturalism from liberals media bring to Vietnam. This will open their eyes about Western liberals cancer.
Many news about this girl all the news from Vietnam because she was good student got full scholarship by herself.
If anyone give me some info, I'll thank you too much and I'll spreading that story for many Viets people knew the truth about Western and about dangerous issue from Islam + muslim
Sorry for my broken English

Attached: 1339945.jpg (660x490, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tuoitre.vn/cong-dong-mang-keu-goi-giup-dua-nu-du-hoc-sinh-tu-vong-tai-duc-ve-que-20180317235554741.htm
news.zing.vn/nu-du-hoc-sinh-tu-vong-tai-duc-do-nga-tu-tren-cao-post827749.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares

If you are true Sup Forums you will care but I guess you're not

>Is this girl raped and killed by muslim??
Not improbable.

No idea, but I dont think Dortmund has a particularly large Muslim population (I could be wrong), at least compared to other cities like Frankfurt or Berlin.

Yes, I know it too. Many Viet living in Germany said she was killed.
Because Dortmund has large Muslim immigrants population
If muslim kill her and that'll be the storm for all Viets people.
Because we don't like muslim, and this will bring the hate back.
I hope Vietnam will act just like old time or maybe they'll doing just like Myanmar right now
Muslim has fucked wrong folk

I don't think muslims throw their rape victims off buildings. As far as I know they only do so with faggots. If she was raped and thrown by them, my guess is she angered them in some way. But that's only a guess, an European will probably be able to better answer your question. And the more people learn about how putrid the media is, the better.
And don't worry about your english, it's funny. But we're laughing WITH you, don't worry.

>be american
>fight rice farmers
>get shot

Attached: IMG_5802.png (251x201, 7K)

memes aside, I feel safer in mexico than visiting yurop

thanks bro, I'll try learning English by Sup Forums memes.

just show them real stories of western girls/tourists/etc getting raped or killed in europe, there's no shortage to pick from
just do a report on a bunch of them, translate it into vietnamese and circulate it on viber or whatever you use, most vietnamese parents are too naive

or you can make up a similar fake story about a retty vietnamese girl, vietnamese people are easily influenced by what they hear without checking, then if the media says it's not true, accuse them of hiding the truth

>be vietnamese girl
>go to yurop
>get enriched

Attached: 1518308932863.png (203x205, 53K)

do you have to be in shark infested waters to be eaten by a shark?

do sharks only open their mouths if there are at least 20 other sharks swimming in the general vicinity?

I've my close friends family has their daughter student in Norway. And I warning them about muslim issue but they don't hear me
And I don't want them to know about my Sup Forums autism

hahahha, teach vietnam about pepe

norway doesn't seem to have as many problems, it's too cold for them to go to

just show them the gates wide open video

If you are true Sup Forums you speak fluent English.

Any news links or social media links friend?

I don’t know, but I could believe it.

Germany is basically anarchy these days.

same, at least in mexico you can shoot a vicious nigger and not go to jail. You cant even wield a switchblade in europe

>vietnamese girl
>killed by muslim german
>chancellor of germany is muslim
>germany has been through very dark times

O_O

I'll try at best I can do
My family is woke because of me and alot my closet friend use Sup Forums because of me
I red pilled them alot now they woke af

6 am in Germany, everyone's asleep

tuoitre.vn/cong-dong-mang-keu-goi-giup-dua-nu-du-hoc-sinh-tu-vong-tai-duc-ve-que-20180317235554741.htm
news.zing.vn/nu-du-hoc-sinh-tu-vong-tai-duc-do-nga-tu-tren-cao-post827749.html

Vietnam has enough of its own problems without making shit up.

there is some people that are just depressed but try to hide the fact in any way

>do you have to be in shark infested waters to be eaten by a shark?
No but the chances of you being eaten by a shark are significantly reduced, and you're a gigantic faggot for not recognizing this.

Attached: 4b2b91ea4ffcb9029ad4e5da3d7bb257--emu-war-info.jpg (540x960, 70K)

Many Viets people are Nationalist but they're too naive and don't know shit about EU or Western problem.
They always think the west is modern and best choice, so many "White Left" come here spreading their multicultural ideology to Vietnam,they need something bad happen to them from liberals problem to wake them up.
And this will bring the heat and I'll red pilled them at much I can in youtube for Sup Forums culture

>If muslim kill her and that'll be the storm for all Viets people.
And just how important is this girl to Vietnam in general that they are willing to throw a nationwide shitfit over? If it was a muzzie then at most it would be just her friends and family for a while before the situation fizzles out.

I will look into pal, maybe we get to the bottom of this. Sad.

Dude what the fuck, how are so many people from Vietnam going to study in Europe? I have family there and it's a pain in the ass to do just about anything, let alone live there

You don't want to pressure germany to stop accepting immigrants through the vietnamese?

Western europe isn't safe anymore Vietanon.
She was probably raped and murdered if you have a body, or if you didn't get a body she was trafficked
Next time you should try some safer destination like Russia or something

Because they always think if you hard enough for study and hard working you'll have better life
And they think Eu or Usa is a land of freedom and justice but they're too naive.
Eu has detroyed by in these hand of leftist
I'll always hope White nationalist Europeans take back their control for justice and freedom
I always respect another Nationalist for the right and freedom of their land and their culture

yes, I knew she was raped and killed because germany report said she was suicide. That was big damn lie

no shit sherlock, all muslim murders are ruled as suicides for the past few years

Based viet.
Good luck on your investigation bro

>muslims don't throw people off buildimgs.
what bizarro world do you live in

>next time
how can Poland be so based, and so dumb?

She wasn't the only Vietnamese travelling you dumb burger

I read next time as next time victim should pick za different destination. I still like your sausage.

>I'll always hope White nationalist Europeans take back their control for justice and freedom
Why are gooks always some of the most self hating white-worshipping minorities.
Praising whites and supporting white nationalism isn’t gonna put you on the “honourable ayran” list when they take over.

t. fellow vietgook

Have been trying to find info on her, but so far only two articles in english news outlets. The police scanner for dortmund has no report of her for the 11. march.

LET'S FUCK UP THE MUZZIES

Get fucked zip, we are trying to solve a murder.

that's call Nationalist respect another Nationalist
But I guess libetard never respect other culture or any culture. Because liberals are globalists scumbag !!!
That's why liberals are most hated from any nationalists asian countries

>roastie convinced her parents to send her to the west so she can fulfill her dreams of partying and the west like on the tv
>get fucked

Because of the difference in advancement during colonization and overseas trade. Look at Japan before or China now, that respect if not worship made them adopt more successful practices, set them on stage as a world power.
A smart person knows when they are at a disadvantage, he can admit that he can get better and tries to get better.
That is why niggers will never advance, they blame everyone but themselves and also have ruined everything that that was left for them.

Why can't we all just have our own ethnostates?

bump. very interesting vietbro
Nationalists in their own countries have a respect for each other

seems solid, bump

All the results for viets in germany so far are either revoked green cards, a suicide out of shame (different girl) and one woman suffocating of 33 gloves of garlic during an exorcism.

west is garbage for Asians. don't believe the hollywood propaganda.

racist whites sexually target Asians as their delusional submissive doll prostitutes while they try to ostracize Asian males and block them from any social representation.

whites are shit people and don't deserve the fraction of the hospitality they receive in Asian countries. they never reciprocate and just take it as a sign they're superior

Great input, I thought you an hero last night fag.

Bump.

I am sorry this happened to your people and hope they keep Vietnam beautiful.

Hey Viet Bro, I am from US and spent 2 months in Vietnam, I loved it and am thinking about teaching there... got any ideas or tips?

that's true
Africa for black
Asia for Asian
and Europe for White
That's peace for all but Liberalism + Globalism and multiculturalism destroyed everything multiculturalism

Going to Saigon and you'll love this

bump

I will help you tunnelbro.

>asian qt gets killed by a muslim in Europe
Thats it lads, this is the last straw.
I cant take white women getting raped and killed but if they start touching my asians qts, then im fucking done for.
RACE WAR WHEN?!

Attached: ENDSNOW.gif (403x392, 84K)

qt

>missing chance to redpill viets
Fucking burger with your apathy. Get nuked

>asian qt gets killed by a muslim in Europe
Thats it lads, this is the last straw.
I can take white women getting raped and killed but if they start touching my asians qts, then im fucking done for.
RACE WAR WHEN?!

Muslims rape people everywhere, brother - it's probable.

Can i emigrate to Australia?
How can i do it?

Vietnam cannot survive if nations like China exists.
Nationalism (To each is own state) is what weaker races holler in the face of stronger nations and people. Nationalism will only get you so far until Imperialism is needed to expand the power of the state and the people.
Vietnam must retake Kampuchea and Laos, they are failed states and do not deserve nations. Flex the might of Vietnam on the entire Southeast Asia area. We are strong, they are weak, and we once controlled them. It is our right to take their lands

Top o the 420.

LOL i love you

Your a disgrace. Of course people care because this could help untuck things without claiming that “white racists” are behind it all. You spiritually devoid faggot.

pity, she was a cutie.

F

There’re muslims in every major west German city.

I spent a couple days in Saigon it seemed cool.

I loved Halong, My Son ruins, Hoi An, Mui Ne, Nha Trang and Dalat.

Do you think it will be hard to get a job with a 2 year degree and not a 4?

Should I fake a TEFL or Bachelors or would they even care?

Also if there is anywhere you would really recommend as far as schools go...

Thanks Again Bro.

cảm ơn

of course she was killed my a muslim

Take my (you) away.

I'm not sure. I do know exactly where that photo was taken though.

Attached: IMAG0319.jpg (2688x1520, 2.23M)

this.

The dragon is awake now.

Always a burger.

The Germans will say it was a suicide to cover up muslim refugee crime.

Attached: merkel.jpg (609x609, 38K)

First time I going to Sup Forums and Sup Forums because of Sweden problem. I was so angry because where is justice and I was right about whole new world for long time ago.
Because all of this I have red pilled by my self and thanks board Sup Forums for that
Viets people must return their action back to back just like they killing millions Cham Muslim invade to Vietland long time ago.

Burgers don't speak fluent English.

Say you're sudanese with 7 kids and zero skills and zero chance to assimilate - they'll let you right in mate.

Why was she with mudslimes to begin with? Dare I say it?

>burn the coal

Toll paid?

Attached: 1513742553366.jpg (640x473, 64K)

anyone have more pics of the slain viet qt?

Attached: 1503446553120.jpg (751x752, 133K)

your comment attempts to make one angry, i sure feel a certain pull towards anger after reading it.

Neither do Leafs Bongs or Strayans.

I've been to Vietnam - you guys are great. Kill some muslims for me mate

What about that polish girl who commuted "suicide" in Egypt?

Want to visit vietnam one day soon.
Dont let it get overrun by niggers or muslims, deal they only come if you got gibs, be carefull anyway.
STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT
WHY THE FUCK I HAVE TO GO THORUGH A TOUGH PROCESS WHILE THEY GET IN SO EASILY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1310155890001.png (634x768, 17K)

bit heartless.

when in doubt, yes.

>implying they didnt take her with force
Faggot

It was shown to be assisted a while back.

true though. she was a retard.

The bottom line dude: there is a very high probability that she was murdered. In any situation where a woman, from any country, on her own and traveling through Europe and dies under mysterious circumstances involves a high probability it was rape and murder. Europe is gone now. It's been taken over by Muslim immigrants and they're tearing it apart but by bit.

Here
She was forced by muslim
Have foottage camera and they still said she was commit suicide
Fucking fake news

Attached: sadadasd.jpg (536x402, 27K)

I took out that VC bitch myself when she gave bad sucky sucky. And last time I checked I wasn’t no Muslim.

Attached: 9B5B08F3-B8F2-4D6F-B07A-A2B82D837DF8.jpg (965x768, 105K)

Def seems probable my Viet friend. The Muslims would actually make great allies w/ us nationalists but they have been deceived by the globalists and are being used as pawns.
Planned destabilization in the Middle East led to the shitskin problem we have today and has led to many falsely reported deaths in Europe. Hopefully the true purpose of the girl's death can be resolved so that her family and peers may find closure.

Stop using US vpns you stupid fucking sandkike.

Attached: 1513457605096.gif (300x300, 128K)

europe is a shithole, lets not deny it. just accept it and go from there. And tomorrow all go to your nearest china town and get a pack of ramen or noodles to pay respects to this girl.

There are enough cases out there where we have to give our heart to people who do everything right and try to protect themselves but the evils of this world overcome them. You have to put at least some responsibility on the part of people who put themselves into these situations. My heart goes out to anyone who is a victim of crime, but in some cases the victim leaves themselves open to attack, and in many cases they even walk right into it. Not good.