Im so tired of it all. When will people actually wake up?

Im so tired of it all. When will people actually wake up?

Attached: 1518999353682.jpg (1199x798, 129K)

They are, but we're all censored.

Never. That's precisely why we have the idea of "saviour".

this, imagine if people were getting 24/7 indoctrination. Its getting harder

Being cynical doesn't make you any smarter than the rest of the sheeple.

You're a slave, you're being manipulated, even here you idiot, you're controlled opposition. Black power movements and equal rights movements wouldn't exist if people like us didn't exist. You plant the seed and it will grow.

If you need a cause to justify your ideals, you create your own opposition. You think all those non-profit organizations proliferating equal rights and pro-leftist ideals don't make big money? They need people like us, a world without conflict is a world without money.

>muh shoo hors theory

Attached: 7983479853745.jpg (650x710, 91K)

I feel you bro

Ive just been so blackpilled recently, we are literally being erased and we are only a minority it just blows my mind, even the cancerous lite right wing is minuscule

Attached: 1521591438867.jpg (800x600, 69K)

You're being erased because you do nothing productive in society and minorities start outcompeting you because they have more incentive to better their shitty lives and get out of their working class bubble.

This is the shitty thing about living a comfortable middle-class life, you become weak and lazy.

The harder they push the greater the retaliation will be...

Bad news. It's too late.

White are 6% of the worlds population.

About 2.6% of that is white female breeding age.

We are already extinct, we just don't know it yet.

>The harder they push the greater the retaliation will be...
Have faith that the Jews will Martingale it ... double down again and again until they blow themselves up. Even though we can't know which of their gambits will blow up, we can have faith in the nature of the eternal Jew.

pretty much this.
If we want to survive it will take waking up everyone, not just whites.

they've been artificially ballooning africa's population to eventually pull the rug so that they'll all run north

Attached: WASSUP MONEY.gif (400x208, 963K)

They are. The Viacom media industry is dying and only the mentally handicapped(aka the left) will keep buying the propaganda over reality.

>white female breeding age.
>breeding
That’s primitive and animalistic. Reproduction through technology is the future. Growing people in labs is what will replace animalistic practices.

Wrong.
If anything, minorities are living their golden years, receiving privileges and validation.

Yeah, because the working class from decades ago transitioned into the middle-class, while the white middle-class stayed in their comfortable positions doing nothing and staying in their safe areas having their children go into worthless degrees and leeching off of their previous benefits now being taken away.

Take fucking charge man. And you have to understand im not spouting some stupid phrase or fake garbage. Take hard control of your life and push things to the next level. Get into business, get into something you enjoy, whatever it is man just fight like hell for it and rise above the rest. I dont know a thing about you but tonight, i mafe a promise to myself to change and it would feel good knowing that someone else was gonna try as well. If i can mame one persons life better with this advice i figure ive got aome good karma building up. We wont die man. Not unless we let ourselves. As long as one white man still lives and breathes on this earth, we have not lost. Seig heil.