Murata streaming

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

murata manben episode when

How many pages left?

I don't think we've taken in the full implication that Genos can fight dragon levels now

Even if it's fillershit, I still can't wait for Metal Bat VS Garou to be animated. I think it was one of the few good fillers that Murata has written. The rest is shit, but hey OPM having shit writing is pretty much the same as water being wet.

>Murata has written
Are you shitposting? Or just retarded?

This is obvious. Are you also bait?
...Am I bait?

How is Garou still alive?

Little early in the thread for this bait

Can we talk about how good some of the designs that came out of this re-write are?

In particular I really loved Choze's monster form. It's like something out of a tokusatsu without the obvious seams. Shame he only got to live through one fight but at least it was a suitably cool looking one. Also reminds me of the old Shocker costume of Spiderman fame with the sort of wire mesh covering the torso.
It's both sleek and simple.

What designs have you taken a liking too?

Fight AND win, though? We'll see. For now, he's achieved the qualifications of acting as a support for sure.

>filler designs
>good

Elder is still the most striking to me. It's the noses sticking out off of each face, you know. Usually prominent noses are humorous, but his design makes it appealingly grotesque.

Then there's DoS. No real need to explain her.

>It's like something out of a tokusatsu without the obvious seams

I'm getting more of an SMT vibe out of it.

>filler
>canonically written by ONE
ok

>>filler designs
>filler
Sasuga user.

>I'm getting more of an SMT vibe out of it.
We talking SMT IV/A or OG? Because the former was also inspired by Tokusatsu shows.

Tell me Sup Forums, do you think Genos was a fuccboi before becoming a robot or a fat NEET in his prior life?

Why the fuck his middle finger is so hairy?

danm it now I can't unsee it

Genos was a girl, but girly parts would hinder a android, so the body was altered to that of a male for better fighting capabilities.

The brain had electrodes in it giving it the sense that it's a male.

So is Murata like chained in a basement or what? Someone should do the same to Togashi.

5 pages left to finish the chapter

Nobody's watching?

This thread has no screenshots and is just shitposting. I'm just going to watch the stream

Murata will need around 3 weeks to finish this chapter, won't he?

His studio duh. Nobody probably pesters him to check on deadlines like Jump editors.

t. I watch Bakuman

Genos is pushing against Elder's face? What's happening?

He tried to jetpack force his way inside Elder's mouth.

My boy is doing some serious damage

From now? Probably.

> people were saying Elder was "clearly stronger than Gouketsu".

He clearly is.

Only in defense I guess

You shouldn't really quote these threads on anything anymore when 90% of posts are bait.

> jobs against Genos
> anywhere near Gouketsu

Good joke.

That shows his defense on the head is crap though.

Guess he was labeled as a "dragon" threat because of his ability to destroy whole cites

>doubting Dr. Kuseno
Genos is stronger. Compared to how he couldn't react at all against Gouketsu, he's now actually capable of inflicting damage against Dragon levels. This goes to show that Gouketsu isn't hotshit compared to the MA monsters at the final battle.

It's pretty obvious he's dragon, but the matter was about how strong of a dragon he is.

He couldn't even notice MB was climbing on his body. He's adapted for wrecking havoc, but battle wise, his body is crap.

I thought Murata did digital. Damn his work is clean as AF.

Elder was combo'd by Bang and Bomb too. Genos is not fighting it alone.

Gouketsu also does not use slicing attacks, so Genos got plastered in an instant. Elder just decided to cut him with his pincers instead, and Genos can conveniently reconnect cleanly cut body parts now.

It's quite disappointing we will never know how strong Gouketsu truly was.

>Even if it's fillershit, I still can't wait for Metal Bat VS Garou to be animated
Fuck yes, one of the best fight ever!
But what's up with the shit you wrote afterwards? You retarded?

>but battle wise, his body is crap.
That's a rather poor analysis, don't you think? His body, as far as we know, is perfectly armored and all attempts to harm it thus far have resulted in failure. Extreme force would be needed to actually penetrate his carapace, one would think, and at that point you're already dealing with the cream of the crop among the S class. Elder's only real weakness is his face, and we've seen at least two instances where he's managed to ward off attacks to it. The first time he clashed with Metal Bat, his feelers whipped him away. And now this time with Genos, he managed to grab the latter and bisect him. His mandibles and feelers are surprisingly quite dextrous.

Apart from that, there's the difficulty of even being able to target his face in the first place what with how fast he can actually move with all the momentum behind his charges. Genos has his ranged attacks and now he's even got a rocket pack, so that lets him mitigate this advantage of Elder's. Don't use how well Genos is doing now against Elder to try and measure him up against Gouketsu as Genos is meant to be stronger now with his new upgrades. Genos has his reputation as a jobber, but the only reason he's being used as a jobber is so that his rate of progress can be used as a measuring stick for the strengths of other characters.

Elder is pretty much a video game boss. Of course you're supposed to attack his weak point, except if you're Saitama or Tatsumaki.

His balls are a backup supply of endless energy and adrenaline shots.

If only Gatling knew that, but now it's too late.

This.

The character is excellent. Too bad he jobbed to a jiggolo.

>but battle wise, his body is crap
Rather, Elder is not using his body efficiently in a fight.

He can move freely underground, fuck the terrain as he wishes, restrict the space of his attackers a lot. In this fight he pops out, circles around the trio and stands still when he's being attacked by Genos in the air.

There are definitely smarter dragon monsters out there, Gouketsu was one of those.

should've saved that design for monster form Garou

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draft and he opted for a more shadowy version

Smarter how? And how is Elder not efficiently using his body? Fucking up the terrain? Well, that's essentially what he does when he's thrashing about. The problem is, though, Genos here is rushing his face. Unlike Metal Bat who had to scale Elder's body to reach his weakpoint, Genos is able to attack it from afar and close in on it much more quickly in comparison. We even see Elder bleeding from his eyes because of Genos' attack.

And saying he "stands still"; how do you know that? Or rather, isn't Genos meant to be really fast? We saw the explosive power of his shoulder thrusters. Its huge and easy fills up the sky. And why would he NOT circle around them? It's not like he's supernaturally aware of their locations at all times. He actually has to see them to react. Do you think Bang, Bomb, and Genos wouldn't be able to react to Elder just randomly waving his body around when we've clearly seen Genos running about on Elder's body and flying up to his face? And sure he can move underground, but the last time he disappeared into the ground, he did so through the hole he initially appeared from. It's easier to dig through an area where the soil has already been disturbed, but making a new hole presumably requires a little more effort so it's not like he can instantly pop into the ground again.

Don't try and compare Elder by Gouketsu's standards. They're different types. Gouketsu was a monsterized martial artist. His physical specs are modified by his techniques and he's able to exert more than what he's capable of. He's still essentially a brute, but he has more options. Elder has less, but what strategies are available to him are more potent by virtue of his stronger specs. He doesn't have to worry about his body being damaged from most sources (Metal Knight's missiles did harm him a bit, but couldn't get past his armor), so any strategy he'd employ in a fight would be in ensuring that his face remains protected.

I saw this in my Japanese gacha games and thought of you.

>Smarter how?
By moving in and out of the ground repeatedly, for starters. By veering away from Genos who tries to get into his face, instead of being completely immobile or rushing him head on as well. There's a panel where Elder's entire body is on the ground except for his head/neck, which is up and still while Genos is using his jetpack against his face. It's not like Genos is physically glued to him. Elder doesn't have to FACE him literally. He can move away.

Outside of the time where Elder popped out initially and the trio were forced to gather the A-B heroes who almost fell into the cracks in the ground, the damage Elder did outside was irrelevant.

It's clear Elder is not a very intelligent fighter. He's a colossal monster with great physical stats but he's not using his brain whatsoever to utilize that body efficiently. Gouketsu is a different "type" in that regard because he's capable of adjusting his fight plan in response to his attackers' actions. He thinks in a fight.

Wet water against stepping stone is a debate as old as life itself

I love this armpit slut

>Garou's annoyed face

>By moving in and out of the ground repeatedly, for starters
>By veering away from Genos who tries to get into his face
I addressed these?

>the damage Elder did outside was irrelevant.
Oh, I see you came from the future. So apart from how we've only seen the pages of Garou, Bomb, and Bang attacking Elder, you also possess the extra knowledge of everything else that has occurred.

>It's clear Elder is not a very intelligent fighter.
Why? What's an "intelligent" fighter? Doing the things you listed is not really intelligent. What's intelligent would be playing to his strengths and doing what he's actually capable of doing. What DOES area damage matter against opponents like Bang, Bomb, and Garou who can nimbly move around? Causing random mayhem is not the smart strategy here. All he can really do here, and should be focusing on doing, is acting as a screen while Garou gets taken away to safety. Using his bulk haphazardly won't help him; his feelers and his mandibles, as far as we know, are his most effective weapon in this fight.

There's no difference. They both "think" in a fight. They both have the ability to "adjust". And really now, user, you're going on about Gouketsu adjusting his fight plan, but the fact of the matter is that he's never done this. He's overpowered everyone he's fought on-screen with raw strength and specs. As far as we know, and really all that we should consider, is that Gouketsu is simply a power-type martial artist whose techniques are concentrated towards exerting force; same as Bakuzan with all the techniques he showed off that were simply of him punching, chopping, and kicking.

Where will it go from now? Webcomic Garou wasn't nearly as opposed to MA as manga Garou is. I can't even see dine & dash happening at all now that Garou has no reason to accept the "kill 100 humans" game to begin with.

I'm not really sure either what ONE plans to do here. With how the MA is insisting about Garou joining, him never accepting for a second would make it lame. We need a part where Garou gets "convinced" to join them, to break it all the more later on.

>DON'T RUIN MY MOJO, BIRD

Since ONE isnt doing webcomics anymore, will people still call it filler after the manga surpass it?

WILL YOU FUCKING STOP AND JUST RELEASE THE MANGO ALREADY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Could still be fine. He wasn't entirely enthused before either. Perhaps they could question his dedication to being a monster, since he's going around claiming that he's one, which might prompt him to go along with what they said as unenthusiastically as his webcomic version.

People will call it filler for as long as you'll be giving them replies

who knows.
ONE's still doing mob though, heres hoping he gets back to the webcomic of OPM after that finally finishes in the next few chapters.

I don't real MP100.

How many chapters does it conceivably have left?

Dude, are you fucking retarded? I literally said in the first sentence what he could've done if he were smart about using his body. Use the underground as well, restrict your attackers' space and line of sight. His mission is to stall and come back, not to die. He was outside the entire fucking fight and basically let Bang, Bomb and Genos spam shit and do whatever to hurt him.

Gouketsu ignored Suiryu and blocked Bakuzan because he's smart enough to tell when he needs to readjust. Elder rushes head first regardless and remains still even though his attackers are clearly trying to target his weak point - his face - time and time again.

Garou will reject their proposition again and Psykos will give him one more chance to think before the final battle. Invite him to fight on their side, basically. As arrogant as she is, she's losing her best members fast and Garou is too valuable of an asset.

Dine and dash will happen because Garou needs to fucking eat.

It's chapters are numbered 1 through 100 and we're at 100. The only draw is that ONE's been further splitting it into sub-chapters like 100.1, 100.11 and so on for a good while now.

So the answer is as many as ONE fucking feels like drawing.

>Garou will reject their proposition again and Psykos will give him one more chance to think before the final battle
The last chapter phoenix man said that they're not taking "no" for an answer this time. If anything they'll try to feed him monster cells, Gouketsu-style.

Ok, reading what you guys wrote, I think it's time someone pulled out the shit writing card. Just kidding, the writing's good, but you're ignoring the "authors convenience" here.
Elders actions are made to be manageable by the heroes because Murata doesn't wanna keep drawing him so the guy needs to job for the demands of the story-line.

This is always achieved in the same way in mangas: monster/opponent does unwise moves that leave him open to hits when he's obviously capable of better. How many mangas have you guys read, it's always the same?

Knowing ONE and Murata I would actually expect them to pull the number where Elder was in the end just leaving himself open to attacks so Genos, Bang and Bomb would see an opportunity and concentrate fully on him, while completely forgetting about Garou. Garou get's dragged away, Elder waits a bit and is like: I'm just fucking with you guys!... smacks them with his tail or something and leaves.
That would be the case if it was anyone but Elder, due to his design. So it's his long complex ass structure that'll probably fuck him up, because Murata can't keep drawing the guy I suppose.

Garou won't accept that shit from them. You can't force-feed those either.

Garou already considers himself a "monster" and insists on acting alone, so Psykos will have no choice but to let him go and hope he joins them in the grand battle. As long as he doesn't meddle with MA directly, the fact that he fights heroes helps them somewhat.

Murata doesn't decide how much Elder appears in the story.

Fuckity fuck fuck, I just got home and he's already done. Either that or somethings wrong with my internet, although I doubt that since I'm also watching Yoshikadu as well.

I'd rather attribute it to Elder not being very intelligent than "shit writing". Elder was never portrayed as a smart fighter and this encounter is consistent in that regard.

>As long as he doesn't meddle with MA directly, the fact that he fights heroes helps them somewhat
Then why would they insist so hard on kidnapping him? Are you saying it that they're going through all the effort just to propose him something that he had already declined once? It doesn't make much sense to kidnap someone just to tell them they're free to do what they were doing before they got kidnapped, with a pat on the back.

I know what you mean, but Murata's not completely ONE's bitch, user. If ONE doesn't see too much use in Elders character, and Murata complains that he's a bit tired of drawing him, put two and two together. Only if Elder has a really important role in ONEs idea of the story then he'll pressure Murata to keep drawing him, otherwise of course he'll cooperate with his artist and cut him some slack.

>Then why would they insist so hard on kidnapping him?
I already answered why. They're losing their best members quickly. They're trying to recruit before the final battle. But the thing with Garou is, he's already fighting against heroes so MA don't need to (and can't) recruit him officially for him to be useful. Inviting him to join the final battle if he wants to is enough.

Psykos probably thinks she can manipulate him but Garou is way too fucking obstinate.

I don't understand why you don't read past one sentence user. No offence, but that's really retarded. I'm sustaining myself from using names here. It's convenience user, not shit writing.

You guys often encounter that monsters do unwise shit and don't know how to explain it to yourselves, so the monster has to be an idiot, right?

Read the whole post for fuck's sake.

>They're losing their best members quickly.
What members are you talking about? The only Dragon level who's died is Gouketsu. Demon levels can be considered elite mooks, but the real forces of the MA are the Dragon levels. Psykos states as much herself in the webcomic.

>Murata
>12-18 hours a day, 5-10 pages, depends on how much he has to draw

>Yoshikadu
>12 hours a day, some days off, some days on
>2 pages max

I know Yoshi's art improved a ton since he began, but why does he draw so slow? I know he takes a lot of breaks in between, but damn if he doesn't draw slow as hell. He constantly need 3D models to draw the correct human anatomy as well.

I think you need to learn how quotation marks are used user. Also consider the fact that ONE is the author, not Murata.

Elder is doing unwise shit because he's just not a smart fighter. Never was. My suggestion in particular on how he could've acted smarter - using the underground - would've had Murata drawing this colossal monster's body LESS in the end, so I just find your input about Murata having art troubles and that somehow affecting ONE's plot absolutely retarded.

>I know Yoshi's art improved a ton since he began, but why does he draw so slow? I know he takes a lot of breaks in between, but damn if he doesn't draw slow as hell. He constantly need 3D models to draw the correct human anatomy as well.
He's been streaming some game a lot lately too. Not sure why he's so slow. It's amazing to watch both work though.

>it's a picture of an empty hallway and a door
>2 characters look at each other and smile
>this takes 6 hours to draw

>meanwhile Murata does it in 30 minutes, max

Yeah, and Gouketsu was clearly a huge loss. Elder probably won't survive this fight either.

It's just that I'm reply to your point on why they're so "insistent on kidnapping" Garou.

>He constantly need 3D models to draw the correct human anatomy as well.

Not really. He just uses them for the more complex poses.

As a drawfag, I can see why there is a difference of speed. First, don't forget something, Yoshikazu does EVERYTHING. The FX, the backgrounds (which are high quality), he makes the whole pages himself. Secondly, Yoshikazu's method of drawing is a bit more refined, but at the same time, slower.

If Yoshikazu had assistants, he would be much faster, maybe he just prefer doing everything.

The obvious explanation is they're losing their best members (the dragons) already. Psykos is literally trying to replace Gouketsu, can't you see?

I just told you how that doesn't apply. If you simply told me that you had brain problems, I'd have left well enough alone.

>I just told you how that doesn't apply.
What? They lost one of their best members even before the final fight.

How the fuck should they not take any measures to replenish their resources? Garou is that extremely valuable asset they could use in place of the lost ones. That's why they're kidnapping him. It doesn't change the fact that Garou wants fuck all to do with them and will reject them again, though.

I'm the "insistent on kidnapping" user and I haven't been participating in this discussion for over ten posts. Why the fuck do you idiots keep repeating the same points at each other?

I kind if get why he was talking about Star Wars with this panel, that angle reminds me of the ship crawls they open the movies with.

>Why the fuck do you idiots keep repeating the same points at each other?
It's a regular OPM thread.

Oh, right.

It's argue-day user, it's in the air. Didn't you notice?

>Also consider the fact that ONE is the author, not Murata.

We ok now? Or is Elder still a dumbass.

But yeah, you're right. Fuck external influences and common-as-dirt compulsory storytelling tools. Its Elder man, the guy's a moron!

Nigga, are you fucking stupid?

Psykos' thought process laid out for ya:
>oh no my son Gouku is kill
>WHATEVER DO I DO
>hero hunter is still going at S classes?
>you faggots failed to convince him to join us?
>KIDNAP HIM WE NEED A NEW GOUKU

Except Garou is Garou so pic related is the answer they gonna get.

Is Genos having an epiphany? What's with the deal with the thought-bubble?

Will Garou's right eye heal or is he Guts for the time being?

It'll heal. Not like it was poked out.