Is psychology a good career/field to enter?

Is psychology a good career/field to enter?

Attached: JP.jpg (2405x1603, 359K)

no

Why?

Because you aren't making anybody any money. Unless you use your knowledge for marketing, but then it's just marketing.
Also funny how the cuck in your pic never had to wagecuck or enter the real work force his entire life and feels competent to lecture others that they need to stop being NEETs..

>Because you aren't making anybody any money.
You are providing a service, for a price...

You will never make it out without being brainwashed into a SJW. Maybe 30 years ago it would have been alright but don’t risk It now.

He's talked about working minimum wage/shitty jobs in his high school days.

do you like talking face to face with the dreg of society?
If you couldnt stand Sup Forums or /r9k/ when they were popular then you really wont be able to handle it. Before you get your rich 1st world problem clients youre going to spend a lot of time with bottom barrel people.

There’s no decent paying job for you pre-PHD and your classes will be 80% stacies regurgitating SJW bullshit to blue haired “professors”. Seriously, do something useful.

Only if you're truly passionate about it. If you're looking for an income, I'd suggest something with more practical applications like STEM or business. It really depends on your interests and strengths.

no

It’s not bad but takes alot of work and money. Get a masters and become a counselor. Good pay and you basically set your own hours

Is the clinical field flooded like law?

Clinical and Social worker are flooded pretty bad. Counselors seem to always be in demand

Only if you love school as an institution, busywork, jumping through hoops, suspending independent thought and all; so much so that you ace all your classes in all 4 years of your undergrad so that you can make it into a top grad school program / Ph. D program.

If you don't like everything about the process, you're not going to make it.

i had it only high school, in a already socially conservative country, just for one year, and they already claimed that IQ tests are culturally biased because whitey, even though asians score higher on it.

Can you give a ballpark on income? I realize there really is no ceiling in private practice, but what is typical?

>studying a meme """""science"""""

Attached: 1506120946339.png (640x480, 390K)

if you want to help people, enter the seminary. psychology is a false religion

Attached: christ-the-teacher-icon-550.jpg (357x450, 58K)

Maybe 60k average upwards to 100k+ if you’re good and in high demand.

come to St Louise, I'm glad I was born there instead of Bosnia. Both my parents said it was way to islamized where they lived (before the subhuman serbs started killing people)

Attached: 2797565882_415b81ae45.jpg (375x500, 91K)

St Louis* fuck

can't speak to the actual field but the classes are pozzed to fuck
I'd rather fuck a broken bottle than try for a degree in it

No

study Biochemistry and use that to study Neuroscience

The only time I ever walked out of a class was Abnormal Psych when they showed footage of gender reassignment surgery. I’m not phased by much but that footage made me sick to my stomach

In Europe? Yes. IF and only IF you are in it for the long haul - we are talking PhD.

Peterson ponders the important things so you don't have to.

Attached: Peterson_Chaos.png (431x562, 439K)

This.
I'm not sure how it is where you are, but where I'm from (Canada), the field is dominated by women. Many men are in serious need of a councilor they can trust and relate to and a woman just isn't going to understand their issues as well. A male psychologist can most likely charge more and always have clients ready to go with all the problems in today's society men are experiencing with few to no resources available to them. If it floats your boat, I say go for it user. Just don't be one of those stereotypical wimpy beta male psychologists and you can crush it.

What exactly makes him more relevant than any other min. wage worker lecturing people on responsibility and sacrifice?

>Also funny how the cuck in your pic never had to wagecuck or enter the real work force his entire life and feels competent to lecture others that they need to stop being NEETs..
TRUTH

Attached: PETERSONS WIFE.jpg (1060x1752, 754K)

>enter the seminary.
Did you do that?

I'm a marriage and family therapist and my answer is no. I wish I could do it over and study agriculture. I can't think of an actual career that I could tolerate (either due to the people or the nature of the work), however. But anything involving social sciences is full of cutting-edge faggotry.

That said, you can do good work and be fairly independent. It feels good to help a white couple save their marriage or change a young white man's perspective and help him pull out of depression.

It's one of those fields you have to be fucking good at and have a passion for. Don't have either it's just as waste of time and racking up debt.

for a kikel? well yes, it's one the most prominent career options. not as good as fiat issuer, usurer, cancer pedlar or a lawyer, but prominent nonetheless!

Unless you're a PHD, good luck breaking the 30K

Even then, its BS

if you can get a phd and start your own practice, then yes