What's the most red pilled form of christianity?

What's the most red pilled form of christianity?
>jesus was a based brown jew who BTFOd the pharisees
>The real jews were white and Jesus was a based white guy who BTFOd the pharisees (fake jews)
>The original Israelites were not jewish, jesus was never a jew, he was a white guy that BTFOd the jews (pharisees)

Attached: a08e04a662e30e3ca3386210528e90da.jpg (250x321, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZLCAMoMFeQ&index=7&list=UU0l7cqPZ2_L7Gy4mX3QZXUg&bpctr=1521697565
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/memorial/
apps.jw.org/ui/E/meeting-search.html#/memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=k5UE8e2CbX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus was a brown jew, this is why red pilled white people don't worship that jewish filth, and instead embrace the gods of our ancestors

traditional radical catholicsm

Which of the three categories does that fall under?

The kind that doesn't make shit comments about it

Stop being ass blasted

this

Attached: christian_redpill.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

Exactly. The word "cuck" has been misused. Worshipping a Jewish god is the most cuckold of all.

catholicsm, not modernist romes "catholism" which isnt, novus ordo, modernist rome arent radical catholics, but liberal homosexual commie, freemasonic, fags.

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (779x430, 673K)

Eastern Orthodox.

"A lot of people have seen Mr. Frazier"

lutheran orthodox, less known than jessies' esoterics

>The original Israelites were not jewish, jesus was never a jew, he was a white guy that BTFOd the jews (pharisees)
This one

"I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." - REV 2:9

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (400x300, 19K)

pagancucks

You don’t actually believe that shit LARPing retard

The one that doesn't worship a dead kike on a stick. Seriously, if you actually read the New Testament it's all about Jesus telling people to be cucks. (((Paul))) singlehandedly brought down the Roman Empire by successfully preaching it to the goyim, and the damage continues to this day. Nowadays Christian values about loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek have become so entrenched in Western culture that we don't even think of them as Christian anymore, except when liberal christfags explicitly invoke it to defend refugees or whatever.

You’re dumb if you think Christianity was the cause of the fall of the western Roman Empire

>What's the most red pilled form of Rabbi Worship?

Hmmm, yes, which method of worshiping Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed Son of the Ancestral Hebrew G-d YHWH is best for a red pilled White Nationalist?

Attached: le_jesus_meme.png (309x307, 186K)

since its impossible to know the historical truth of which of those 3 options it was, i take the intersection of your 3 options as the essential core feature - that is btfoing the pharisees.

Jesus hates Rabbis idiot

This

>the group who denounces jews are jews

spelling it like G-d makes you seem an awful lot like a dirty ratfaced bloodsucking kike

Jesus loves all and even they might one day be saved as loathsem as they are.

My conviction is stronger than yours, for your jewish god, since my tradition is of my blood and resonates with the essence of my European soul

Dislikes their behavior strongly* whatever faggot

No it’s not, be real with yourself my dude no one believes that meme shit

Old School Mormonism.

This is why Christian ''ideology'' is for cucks. ''love your enemies goy, love everyone goy''

Mary and Joseph were greek jewish converts, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1508340537963.gif (885x808, 137K)

This except our ancestral gods were destroyed by romans so we are trapped in a meaningless synthetic existence with no natural mythology

Yes love your enemy but kick their ass if they behave like cunts and need to be called out on it.

Attached: 1518162487668.jpg (1038x730, 104K)

We all know you look more like the middle and I look like the guy on the right

*tips fedora then scratches new and infected Valknut tattoo*

Attached: 1447821692086.jpg (738x926, 130K)

Fuck ''god'' and fuck your cucked jewish pawns. Christianity is anti-European

>What's the most red pilled form of christianity?

The only church that hasn't been cucked.
Swallow your pride and Choose The Right.
Take the mormon pill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 10.50.55 PM.png (426x274, 210K)

Thomas Muentzer's radical apocalyptic rebellion.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZLCAMoMFeQ&index=7&list=UU0l7cqPZ2_L7Gy4mX3QZXUg&bpctr=1521697565

C E N C O R E D

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Tekken - oriented Jew Jutsu... real world situation based, no-holds barred Sidu Yamu nomimura Systema program. The Patrician based, longstanding victor in the Victor's circle, no jews alone gym for kids that can't into Christ good.

christianity is shitty failed religion and jesus is failed figure

their legacy is killing women, colonization, genocide and supremacists garbage. their god killed more people than he ever saved.

throw it in the trash

Reveal your flag.

The religion of Europeans is anti-European
t. schlomo shekelstein

Agreed, it is the most white and right wing christianity. I am Mormon and proud

>SIlly goyim, don't you know that Rabbi Yeshua hates Rabbis?

>Oy vey, how can you possibly think that the honorable Jewish people would ever lie???

Even Rabbi Yeshua himself said that he came to FULFILL JEWISH LAW.

>Matthew 5:17-20 English Standard Version
>Christ Came to Fulfill the Law
>17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Lutherans posted the first dank meme

none of the above. dekiking oneself from kike religions is one of the hardest pills for Sup Forums to swallow

Lets do some home teaching brother.

Jesus had red hair and blue eyes

Even according to muslims

great. Now go read Romans so that you can put your BS into context, you imposter fucking retard

Attached: jews_jesus.png (880x703, 151K)

>Lets do some home teaching brother.

Only if we do indexing afterward.

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD!

EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH!

JEHOVAH KILLED HIS CHILD FOR YOU NOT OBEYING HIM!

Attached: 1521046511883.png (795x441, 570K)

That Christianity is a subversion of the true White religion that dates back 5000 years.

Attached: IMG_20180225_133122.jpg (400x274, 30K)

Rule One:
Jews hate Cuckstianity for the Jews

Rule Two:
Jews love Cuckstianity for the goy

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

bad post, user. WTF is that?

>Christard calling the words of Rabbi Yeshua "BS"

9edgy18me

Jews ??? Islam for the ???

Lets gas the kikes, then baptise their dead

>jews required to tithe 10% to the priesthood because jews.
>jews required to make annual pilgrimage to jerusalem temple because jews.
>jews were required to pay inflated prices for temple approved sacrificial animals because jews.
>jews were required to pay fee for changing roman denarii into temple approved shekels because jews.
>jesus calls out jews on scam.
>jesus is kill because jews.
>old_rugged_cross.flac
>quick_hide_the_body.exe
>jesus' followers take the reins and convert jews to new cult
>priest jews not happy
>oy_vey_we're_losing_our_10%.mp3
>stephen is kill because jews.
>new cult not happy with only 10% (because also jews)
>sell_everything_you_own_and_gibs_me_dat.mp3
>still not enough - it never fucking is - because...
>lightbulb.jpeg
>kike-on-a-stick cult starts recruiting goyim
>sell_everything_you_own_and_gibs_me_dat.mp3
>jews not happy with sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health.
>jews attempt to destroy great beast babylon
>BOC-cities_on_flame_with_rock_and_roll.flac
>jesus cult scapegoat.
>slayer-the_antichrist.flac
>roman_candles.mpeg

Attached: antichrist-superstar.jpg (193x260, 8K)

probably luthrans or baptists

>Islam for the
invaders

Literally the altar for celebrating Yuletide that was covered up until it was discovered in 1904 in Crete the archeologist took a picture of it. It date to 1600 BCE

ff 2 years.
>jews revolt
>AC sends vespasian to quell revolt
>white stripes-seven_nation_army.flac
>nero is kill
>ozzy-suicide_solution.flac
>galba becomes AC
>galba is kill
>motorhead-killed_by_death.flac
>neros best bud otho becomes AC
>otho is kill
>ozzy-suicide solution.flac
>vitellius becomes AC
>vitellius is kill
>motorhead-killed_by_death.flac
>vespasian recalled to rome - becomes AC - miracles wrought
>sonnyboy williamson-eyesight_to_the_blind.flac
>titus in charge of spec op
>handel-messiah.flac
>christian jew revelator in jerusalem writes revelation 20 to meme in warrior messiah from the sky
>jew jews in jerusalem burn food stores to hasten coming of warrior messiah from the sky
>motorhead-no_voices_in_the_sky.flac
>BOC-cities_on_flame_with_rock_and_roll.flac
>jews expelled
>surprise!_surprise!_surprise_shazam!!!.mp4
>christian jew author hastily inserts chap 24 into matthew to make it appear jesus got 2nd coming revenge
>jew traitor author josephus colludes with matthew jew author
>goyim take over kike-on-a-stick cult

and here we are today

Attached: Jerusalem_Fighting.jpg (1000x637, 183K)

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

Attached: JW_01.jpg (438x280, 9K)

If they went back to polygamy, they'd be the official church of the alt-right. And in actuality, it's what we need to out breed the mussellmen

Whichever one brings you (as in you personally) closer to Jesus.

YOU ARE INVITED!

On the night before he died, Jesus told his followers to commemorate his death. He said:

>“Keep doing this in remembrance of me.”—Luke 22:19.

Please join us for the annual observance of the death of Jesus Christ. This year it will be held on Saturday, March 31.

For more information on the Memorial this Saturday, March 31.

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/memorial/

For the nearest area to go to the Memorial enter your location on "Memorial."

>apps.jw.org/ui/E/meeting-search.html#/memorial

Attached: 2018 Memorial Invitaton.jpg (650x650, 66K)

I would rather not worship any God than a pagan God. They're fucking stupid and act like jealous niggers according to their myths. Atleast Christ cares about me and my personal salvation. Everyone in Greek mythology just had to go down to Hades and get tortured unless they were spared by the Gods.

Most retarded thing I’ve read this week. Let’s see who can top it

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:it isthe gift of God Ephesians 2:8 it doesnt matter which one since you get salvation for free regardless of which one you believe in

Idiot

Theres no reason Polygamy shouldnt be legal.

Nice cult you got there

whites were the first inhabitants of anatolia
youtube.com/watch?v=k5UE8e2CbX4

Attached: 12931213_2015862275304888_6413581144555222009_n.jpg (960x960, 36K)

Hows this for retarded then?

Modern day Jews and historical Judeans have literally zero in common.
t. Ashkenazi.

Does your elders know you are on here?

Tried it, didn't really feel right to me. It really is a cult, but they don't hold on to their beliefs very well. They pretty much decided to stop believing that blacks were marked by God in the 1980s and that polygamy was wrong at the turn of the 20th century. The Book of Mormon is also fucking stupid, and I wasn't on board with the magic underwear.

From what I saw in their pamphlets it seems like they're scrambling to convert Africans and third worlders more than White Americans. Most of the people seemed nice, but I didn't want to give 10% of my income to the church just because of that.

It's too bad. They could have been /ourchurch/ if they had stuck with their race beliefs. Now it's taboo to believe that, so I took the Orthodox pill after I cut ties with the missionaries who contacted me.

Mormonism practices cuckolding

Attached: PhotoText.jpg (479x319, 86K)

what do you mean by white? there's a misonception that every person in the middle east is brown in appearance and this isn't true. There are a noticeabe amount of white passing people in the middle east particular in the levant which is where jesus was from...and israel/palestine is hugging the coast (and is in the mediterranean).

Levant "arabs" even as a whole are closer in appearance to europeans, mainly southern europeans obviously, and gulf arabs are darker. The western conception/image of a middle eastern person is a gulf arab. Gulf arabs invaded and settled the levant in large numbers, beginning from early islam / after the prophet muhammed / after jesus' death.

Paganism practices semem drinking

Attached: 2ff14f7071cc8b0d6abab68e0e996ca3acea126a44a0b90e7dd3f12d69bb7be6.jpg (1200x1680, 433K)

The one big problem I have with Jehova's Witnesses (beyond not considering Jesus to be a God / an aspect of God) is how you believe that only 144,000 people will go to Heaven. And because there's over eight million of you, that makes you very competitive and snitching on each other in your congregations isn't unheard of. Which also makes some of you paranoid and forces you to pretend to be someone you're not in order to get that "ticket", but while it may seem like you're only fooling your congregation members, in truth it's as if you were trying to deceive God and cheat your way in.

AVAUNT!

Attached: 1514679582587.jpg (1000x902, 295K)

Tried being pagan, I felt stupid and thought I was wasting my time. If no one is going to worship with you, what's the point? And if the Gods are so powerful, why do so few people worship them? It's either Christianity or atheism for me. Nothing else makes much sense.

Its time to begome, lad.

Attached: c63308093127f3ba63ac3f6886cbb8aaa719ad28095ea5f384ebb007e87bbf8e.png (657x527, 17K)

>either Christianity or atheism
Went through the same thing. Nothing else makes sense

This unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

Jesus was a FUCKING WHITE MALE
also an alpha and a chad
probably hated jews too

You take a slightly gnostic approach in order to "test the spiritual waters" and then shuffle yourself to accept christ.

Reminder lads: Our Lord and saviour was affixed to the cross: an unfolded latice of a cube, THE cube. With his sacrifice, the cube being inferior may never close thus llowing your soul to finally leave and join back with Him.
HES HOLDING IT OPEN FOR YOU!

Don't forget: you get a free packet of Tic-Tacs upon arrival so why wouldnt you accept Christ?

Attached: what a nice thing to do.jpg (736x686, 81K)

Yes

>someone you're not in order to get that "ticket",

You don't choose for yourself if you get to go to heaven or not. You are chosen directly by God himself. You can't "get that ticket." The rest of us are staying on earth in a paradise earth that Adam and Eve originally forsook. Pic related is where you will live forever.

Attached: 778864_417818511626264_1251095518_o.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

No, Jesus wasn't white as an Caucasian. He wasn't black as in Negroid as well. He was a semite but of the Indo-Aryan class. The ancient Israelites were from Abraham who came from Ur before the existence of Arabs and Indians. Those were related to the Sumerians and ancient Medes, Akkadians, Assyrians and Persians. They were all under the branch of Indo-Aryans along with Caucasians.

Attached: JWAWAKEJESUS.jpg (1200x1543, 311K)

>is where you
That's up to God though, no? And I'm not too keen on golf, so not sure how to feel about that picture. Don't take anything I've said to be a personal attack on you btw., just my experiences with JW, your mileage may vary.

>That's up to God though, no?

Salvation is our choice, but the destination is God's. The Paradise Earth is the default where everyone will go. Going to heaven is offered directly by God himself.

You will live in a perfect world in a perfect eternal human body.

Attached: Paradise_Earth.jpg (736x483, 94K)

Or I will live directly with God, you're automatically assuming I won't because I'm not a Jehova's Witness.

Attached: joesmith.jpg (201x251, 5K)

>that tiger though

Attached: T I G E R S.gif (299x225, 91K)

>

Attached: 1521654278900.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: 1521654296228.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)