Romania is blacked. I thought they were anti-degeneracy

Romania is blacked. I thought they were anti-degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fz1C6milR4

Attached: typical romanians.jpg (651x436, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xLijbx8Szo
youtube.com/watch?v=TcFFG5Mz2AY
youtube.com/watch?v=JRAhc3jnLbA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047290/Chauncey-Hardy-dead-American-basketball-player-dies-beating-Romanian-bar.html
phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukovina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the whore is not Romanian, she's a filthy jewy gypsy
this is a 100% pure Romanian female

Attached: 1487522307082.jpg (465x628, 47K)

Why is that gypsy allowing a romanian man to kiss her shoulder?

>Alexandra Ioana Stan (born 10 June 1989) is a Romanian singer-songwriter. Born in the city of Constanța, Romania
You cannot deny her Romanianness, my friend

Attached: artist-101-alexandra-stan-01.jpg (757x426, 35K)

>Constanța
>Romanian
pick one

but seriously this is an actual Romanian girl (not typical because we are not race mixers and we don't breed with """people""" from Const*nța so we are pure.

Attached: romanians-in-traditional-folk-costume-dress-romanian-people-girls-traditions.jpg (574x888, 369K)

So she is a crypto-Romanian? Makes sense.

Attached: hello i am romanian.jpg (656x439, 33K)

Attached: alexandra_stan_Alexandra_Stan_-ziua_de_constanta_F.jpg (630x365, 73K)

the fact she's singing in English means it was intended for a western audience not Romanians. We listen to this m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xLijbx8Szo

skip to 2:00 for the song

She's not Romanian

youtube.com/watch?v=TcFFG5Mz2AY Notice the men wearing suits

She sings in Romanian too.
youtube.com/watch?v=JRAhc3jnLbA

She may speak Romanian, but she is not a true Romanian. Like saying that a nigger is British

so what. We real Romanians decide who and what is Romanian. You're acting surprised that entertainment media is jewed?! Considering the (((allies))) implemented control over our media there too, it's nothing like in the US.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047290/Chauncey-Hardy-dead-American-basketball-player-dies-beating-Romanian-bar.html

this is what happens when a non Romanian flirts with a Romanian girl (which likely flirted with him lmao)

Bha

Attached: 61609424.jpg (680x972, 105K)

Is Inna Romanian or is she a gypsy also?

aurolacu dracului

Not a gypsy
Not 100% Romanian

Attached: cabral-si-andreea-ibacka.jpg (768x433, 63K)

probably turk mixed. The pop music is forced upon the general public there because there's no genuine demand. Most Romanians either listen to US artists or traditional Rom folk.

like I said, Romanians can also revoke anyone's membership at their pleasing. One day you're in charge and the next you're a street dog getting shot on live tv.

Your nationality needs daily renewal through positive deeds. Ok maybe it's not exactly like that *yet but it's accurate socially.

>all these mental gymnastics to avoid admitting euro women want black men

Inna and Stan are the most well known Romanian pop stars in the west. Look at those massive ho's.

Attached: alexandra-stan-vs-inna-cine-e-mai-hot-foto_19_size2.jpg (650x474, 57K)

hey Amerifat you literally imported Africans to plow your white "cotton". Now you allow your women to get raped in the tens of thousands every year while laughing at Sweden?!

Romanian men killed a guy for putting his fucking hat on a girl's head.

>side note
Romanian women are the best gymnasts but that's besides the point. All that matters is that there is not a single Romanian woman that would ever race mix because that automatically makes them non Romanian.

simple logic

these non Romanian bitches are still cleaner than your fucking tattooed up crack whores that sucked more jews dicks than a fucking politician in Amerikike

m cyrus, k perry, muhdonna etc

bro like 95% of girls on chaturbate are romanian

thats true. i think Stan is very beautiful, and I like a few of her songs a lot, they are well produced, despite her being a ho. I cannot listen to US pop music like Katy Perry etc at all, it's utter cancerous garbage. I didn't know Romanians do not consider her a 'true Romanian' though.

they must be gypsies, true romanians girls would not chaturbate, they are at home cooking or sewing or chopping firewood

lol :) that's better.
All that matters is that Romanians are in fact the purest and most hamdsome Europeans. No amount of jew tricks can change that.

phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html

Don't listen to that gypsy, everyone is Romanian
Pic is a true Romanian

Attached: received_1661628017249520.jpg (574x960, 101K)

There's a very strange trend in places like Romania that I don't understand at all.

Singers like Alexandra Stan, Inna, and a hundred others, make videos where they pretend to be from Brazil or somewhere else in South America.

It's fucking baffling and I don't understand it. Maybe they have a huge following in South America? It must be something like that.

All of the videos are simply marketing, presumably. I think this is one of those cases where these artists aren't actually very popular in their home countries, and instead are catering to their fan base in far off lands.

Alexandra Stan is with a black guy in this video to play how that south american jungle vibe.

Why South Americans would be listening to Romanian music in the first place is beyond me though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukovina
the land is Romanian but it's infested with (((rats))) and slavs breeds.

this tigan is an imposter with a meme flag. The real Romanian flag of Romania is the Dacian one.

Maybe the South Americans just got bored of Serbian music and they are looking to spice it up a little?

Yeah, I noticed that. Stan has videos filmed in India/Thailand, or with Latin themes, or other international themes. Maybe it is a way to appeal to Americans or other heavily Western-influenced consumers who are not buying into the heavy handed Katy Perry, hip hop, Taylor Swift style programming. Still trying to send the same media propaganda messages but with a more sophisticated style.

Why so gloom
Sounds like a funeral march

Romania is gypsies. It was the nigger who got defiled lool.

Says the Moorish rape baby. You're less white than even gypsies Achmed

Gloomy place