Roving gangs of migrants in groups of up to 34 attacking people for no reason

Groups of African gangs are patrolling Edmonton LRT stations and swarming unsuspecting passengers. 34 youths were arrested today, with some already having long criminal histories. Many have gone through the justice system but were released on bail sometimes hours later.

edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/edmonton-youths-facing-460-charges-for-crimes-around-lrt-malls-rec-centres

globalnews.ca/news/4096862/edmonton-teenage-theft-ring/

30+ africans attacking 2 young boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsrxyGYJBec

Kicking an old lady down the stairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw36RsKc1Uc

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

that's what u get for living in edmonton

That's what you get for living, white boi.

fuck i hate shitskins fucking up alberta. they just love shipping us the rapefugees because we are the only based gun owning province left.

Just keep repeating...
>diversity is our strength
while ignoring all the evidence to the contrary

Attached: 1520265950722.png (720x609, 518K)

Oilers suck

what a coincidence that migrants get moved to one of the last conservative strongholds in the country

Oilers suck go pens

Where the fuck is Drake??

Just wait until whites are a minority and they start the real fun

Attached: 1521015468526.jpg (551x400, 97K)

Oh shut up, we got it from here buddy settle down

You all know where this is going. How bad must it get? Your country has no army, and a pathetic police. So what exactly are you waiting for? You realize there is a point of no return. The UK has passed it. You are on the knife edge of it.

yeah mate total (((coincidence)))

good thing alberta whites are as armed as americans then.

>I HAVE TO WAIT WEEKS FOR A FUCKING VISA TO AUSTRALIA
>PROBABLY SAME FOR CANADA
>NIGGERS AND PAJEETS GET THEM SO EASY AND PERMANENT TOO
HOW DO THEY DO IT? WHY THE FUCK THEY GET IT SO EASILY AND I NEED TO GO THOUGH A SLOW PROCESS EVEN IF JUST FOR A STUDENT VISA?
FUCK

Attached: 5352.png (633x758, 32K)

i don't fucking understand this, i was dating a german girl and short of marrying her it was almost impossible to keep her in the country. how the fuck are all of them getting in?

It's an intentional move to harm/destabilize an area. I remember a while back seeing a map of US Somali immigrant placements. It was all located in red states, as a strategy to weaken the cohesion of those areas and eventually overwhelm them with Democrat voting Somalis to turn the whole state blue.

I cant understand it. How do they do it? Not knowing the language and everything else.
Its seriously making me go mad canabro. Fuck.
Maybe there are so many of them, many we dont see get rejected but obviously some of them pass through?

Fuck off ya wog cunt. We are full. Ill let you in if you take out a few nogs tho...

This. QLD is/was the most conservative state in Australia. They have been pumping the state full of niggers and muslims for years now. The Premier of QLD's electorate is a poor shithole FULL of niggers.

I will take out nogs and some wogs as well m8

so diverse, such enrichment

Attached: tfw leaf.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

looked like fast zombies wearing backpacks lmao

They don't care about following the rules. State gives them sympathy, etc.

Godspeed, leafs.

Attached: Hunting_Season_jpg.jpg (1024x403, 43K)

I seriously think Democrats should be on trial for treason.
And all that that implies.

Just fly to Mexico and hop the border from there. You will be California royalty if you pretend to be a wetback.

they will face consequences one way or another. that's not some LARPy threat, it's a simple inevitability. When more people wake up to what democrats have been doing, they are going to be fucking furious.

part n parcel

Attached: partandparcel.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

>Your country has no army, and a pathetic police.
Hahahaha you think our cops are like bong cops. They are very well funded and have all the gear just like you guys and they don't hesitate to use it. Swat teams with C8s, regular cops with P90s' in the trunk, night vision goggles too, and vans that intercept cell phone calls. Our cops are no joke when it comes to funding.

Fuck I have to drive from Alaska back south pretty soon too.
Guess I drink red Bulls and dont stop til Montana.

All that equipment is to be used on you buddy. Our countries were better when the police had regular handguns and rifles like everyone else.

>"youths"
Please stop.

What the fuck, I take the train in Edmonton everyday. God damn.

Corrupt as fuck politicians

Fucking pack animal nigger scum!

>that's what u get for living in edmonton

it will be everywhere soon you stupid fuck. There will be no escape.

That's just how it has to be. White people won't wake up til we are living in a post apocalypse.

Why isn't this SOP anyway? I heard that if an american gets leaf on them before they make it through customs a bald eagle dies.

Thank your liberal sissy prime minister and the rest of the lefties up there. Organize armed citizen patrols and start putting some rounds in these assholes. They'll stop when they know they can be killed or injured. Predators search for the weak. Don't be the sheep. Be the lion.

Now that's completely overblown. Asia should be covered in insects and the Indian subcontinent should be stacked with shit, but not as high as they're tall since shit still won't stack that high.

This type of behavior is so fucking African.

It's like watching a nature documentary. They always behave the same, no matter their environment.

This is what happens when you surrender your nation to foreigners and ban the act of speaking the truth.

Do u feel unsafe?

Alright. Then wait until Canada pumps in 50 million more, and you can be in South Africa's position. Do you believe that is not the plan?