How does Sup Forums feel about Production IG ruining LOGH?

How does Sup Forums feel about Production IG ruining LOGH?

youtube.com/watch?v=7xRnpwG9VfI

looks good to me. 2018 will be alright

To be fair...

only ruined this a kircheis design. the rest doen´snt look that bad. as long as the rest of the characters don´t get that kuroko no basket desgin im fine

We're getting a LOGH remake? FUCK 2018 WILL BE A HECK OF A YEAR.

How do you ruin somethings that was already bad? Production I.G might actually make this snorefest watchable now.

>reminding me that this abomination is being made
at least the final novel translation is coming out soon

Its literally Space Jam

brainlet.

all signs point to IG QUALITY CONTROL and targeting towards fujoshits. so my expectations are low and I will be gladly proven wrong but not optimistic.

For some reason I keep thinking "LOGH" refers to that series Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa, cause I keep thinking it's "Greatest Hero" not "Strongest man"

It's hard being retarded :^(

It was already fujoshit

Is that Brunhild? Why does it look like a dick?

LOGH was always awful, this is just awful for a new audience of radical centrists and alt-right retards.

It looks good you fucking faggot.
Go back to facebook posting those ebin le anime waifus in russia lel XD

Actually it looks pretty fine.

>radical centrists
But that's an oxymoron.

I'm more worried about the live action LoGH from China in 2020.

Centrist ≠ Moderate

We will get an ending where Yang survives and wins against the empire

It looks fine. Fags lost their shit mainly because Reinhard lose his curls.
Well, Kircheis design indeed looks different though but he's died anyway.

Also, It's not even remake. It's from different source material.

The centre MUST hold, user.

I have to agree with the others. It looks fujoshi bait.

Apart from Kircheis' redesign, it looks okay. I'll watch it anyway, even if others shit on it

What i don't like is 5he ship design.
They look like have tumors everywhere

>dogs eat dog food

>looks okay
>People in their early 30 and mid 25s look like teenagers

Dogs should stick to dog food.

>yang
>chinese alcoholic history nerd on the verg of

>old yang: looks reflect that personality
>new yang: looks like a generic anime bishounen, maybe 17 years old at most, most popular kid on the basketball team

>old reinhardt: looks like the stiff, straight-backed and charismatic leader/conqueror of the known universe that he is
>new reinhardt: looks like a generic anime bishounen, maybe 17 years old at most, most popular kid on the basketball team

>old Kircheis: curly boyish hair and permanent wistful smile communicate his youthful purity and naivety, so perfect he becomes borderline smug
new Kircheis: looks like a generic anime bishounen, maybe 17 years old at most, most popular kid on the basketball team

on the verge of retirement*
And I fucked up the greentext at the end, and in retrospect the whole format is fucked. Winners don't post on sleep deprivation, kids.

>People in their early 30 and mid 25s look like teenagers
That's really subjective though. Both designs look like they're in their 25s, in my opinion.

Their cock-sucking voices are lit