THE BEACONS ARE LIT; SWEDEN CALLS FOR AID

sputniknews.com/europe/201803211062747518-sweden-usa-help/

archive.is/4gZmK

>A fresh fundraising video by the newly-founded Alternative for Sweden, which models itself as a "repatriation party," is specifically aimed at the US and the millions of American voters who put Donald Trump in the White House.

>Alternative for Sweden (AfS), the newly-founded right-wing party, has launched an international fund-raising campaign to help finance its election campaign, directed at like-minded movements across the world, its press-release has said.

>He described the international fundraising campaign as a "call to action for patriots all over the world" to help AfS save "their beloved country" from the brink of complete chaos.

>"Donald Trump was right when, during a joint press conference with the Swedish Prime Minister, he said that ‘immigration has certainly caused problems in Sweden,'" Kasselstrand said in the press-release, stressing his confidence that people all over the world will contribute to AfS's campaign and help enable its entry into the Swedish parliament in September 2018.

>"Sweden was used to be one of the world's safest countries. The Swedish society was characterized by its strong unity and trust. That society is gone" the first fundraising video said, identifying the reasons as "mass immigration from the third world," "a poisonous political correctness" and "a corrupt establishment." Furthermore, Sweden was claimed to be "collapsing," and ethnic Swedes en route to becoming a minority in their own country.

>In the video, AfS claimed itself to have only one objective: "to stop the madness and save Sweden."

Well, I'll be donating what little I can. I hope you guys can lend a hand as well.

alternativforsverige.se/press-release-alternative-for-sweden-launches-international-crowdfunding-campaign/

donate.alternativforsverige.se/en-us/

Attached: 2FBimj1.png (1400x1000, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8691fr/we_need_your_help_america_new_swedish_rightwing/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/13/17107034/trump-border-wall-mexico
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-neo-nazi-support-american-public-charlottesville-white-supremacists-kkk-far-right-poll-a7907091.html
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
unz.com/gnxp/american-racial-boundaries-are-quite-distinct-for-now/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1377/swedish-politician-let-somalis-work-as-doctors-without-a-license.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, donated $50. Godspeed, Sweden! Fight it!

Bump, lets help them rise to power

Bump

Keep posting this.

The fire rises brothers.

"Don't forget, you're him forever"?

bump
give it everything you've got lads

They still wont touch the citizenship question. Just last year 69,000 were awarded a swedish passport which makes them, on paper, swedes. What will be done with these people?
Time and demography is still against us. Hopefully this is a good start tho

>you're hitler forever

Can this be true?

Attached: 9e4841d9d8094a6f1c92967117e63d8f923d8284f46b153a1827d08362cf85f0.jpg (1000x672, 194K)

Pewdiepie needs to see this.

Felix, if you're reading this, you know you have the power to sway millions. I'll just leave it at that

Bumping again.

Can we signal boost this? Post it to the_donald?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8691fr/we_need_your_help_america_new_swedish_rightwing/

Beat you to it.

Bump. MATCH ME! Donated 10 neetbucks.
But seriously keep posting this.

why do you guys think trump is not a jewish puppet? also >the donald

Attached: 1517203273196.jpg (976x548, 211K)

>Can this be true?
Yes.

Attached: 1519478454179.jpg (1053x1063, 332K)

>why do you guys think trump is not a jewish puppet?

wtf i love hillary now

Attached: 98ef304c5b524b2bce3baa0821a0fe15bdb67bd39f87375982d56cb3e8884f34.png (500x531, 296K)

wtf i love still being a part of the two party system XD even when we know they both serve the same master and dont even care about the nation they are supposed to be serving XDD
unity in TWO parties XDD

Attached: 1518141080881.jpg (446x446, 273K)

You took a while getting here, Moshe. Filtered.

Teh_zognald can donate as much if not more than us. They're useful here.

Democracy won’t get us out of this. As sad as it is to say you can’t give voting rights to the invasion force then use a corrupt process that got you there in the first place to fix things. You have to liquidate and then war to take back what was taken. War is not peace

Attached: 25BCF63A-F735-4416-BCD2-1FE17E87ABCE.gif (360x250, 984K)

>white fragility and alarmism trying to hide genocidal hateful intent

lmao this doesn't fly anymore

Bump

Attached: keepignoring.jpg (720x1218, 329K)

might as well consider yourself a civic nationalist with that mindset, democracy wont get us out of the current state of society, the US is turning brown and Europe is turning black, good look with that one

Attached: 1518924291728.jpg (1020x1516, 300K)

Attached: 1521138419169.jpg (388x500, 49K)

>Do it for him.

Attached: follow.jpg (900x1179, 133K)

double bump

Attached: hitler and human zoos.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Attached: IMG_7483.png (839x482, 30K)

Guess we should just take that engineer at his word.

Attached: squad goals.jpg (800x500, 98K)

Bump

Why AFS when they are just a watered down Nordic Resistance Movement

Oy, I don't leddit but I know one of you niggers in here has to be from the Donald. Take it there and spam that shit. They will eat this shit up like the fat lards they are. Bamp

Oh wow no shit Sherlock you think he isn't well aware of that?

U shrivelled testicle u dont even know marsdale i bet you you bagel muncher wehn have 'ou ever been to france? I know the loft of yah must be in mix with the dartheet

You need to go back now. You're job here is done.

I'm sorry I don't actually speak subhuman.

Pass. At this point, Sweden's higher calling is to serve as a warning to others.

OI go shit yourself mate im from one of the outbacks where the boonies reins and lemme tell yah its quite obvious your a setback black from the mid city yah cunt give me a ol' 1 2 3 and you'd be back to africa after the 3rd you poofter

Pewdiepie is Swedish, right? Can we make sure he knows about this?

was this party built to split the vote from SD or are they legit?

Didn't SD say 'Immigrants can be Swedes'? Because if I'm remembering right, SD is the controlled op here, not afs.

Fun fact: This political party has existed for 2 weeks and already has almost 2% support in the latest poll (yesterday). I don't think there has ever been a party in Swedish political hostory that has grown that fast.

Gustav Kasselstand is quite young, but very intelligent and good debater. He is quite different from Trump personality wise, but it's obvious that he is adopting and refining persuasive techniques from the Trump campaign.

This is our rallying call.

Trump is a chabad lubavitcher just like Putin. His progeny will be jewish. Ivanka even converted to Judaism.

Attached: mostjewishrace.png (518x514, 381K)

I think I saw a swede say SD are cuckservatives but gaining in popularity and have a chance to win

Well, we don't want cuckservatives. They only make things worse. We want the farthest right we can get.

goodluck swedecucks.

Godspeed, Sweden

Hold on. I'm sure there are laws in Sweden about taking in foreign political donations right?

PewDiePiew. I was thinking you should come to America... but maybe you should go back to sweden and run for office.

You will win you fucking dummy. We love you. Just get serious and when the time comes to drop the hardcore red pills.... drop em after arming the entire nation

No, there are no such restrictions when it comes to private donors. The laws in Sweden around private political donations are very unrestrictive. It's only very recently that the political parties were required to even show how much private funding they have gotten.

> NATIONALIST OF THE WORLD! UNITE!

I'm unironically loving this.
The globalist kikes actually had achieved partially their goal but for all the wrong reasons. They are literally uniting different nationalist groups and banding people together against the ones who want to destroy every border and create a gigantic melting pot.
We have differences and that it's okay.
Keep what make us all unique.

Godspeed sweede bros.

>Hold on. I'm sure there are laws in Sweden about taking in foreign political donations right?
Why would there be? The worst that could happen is that someone manages to get their point of view heard.

deport. who gives a fuck about legality. they're not swedes.

Is this AFS party legit /ourguys/?

Attached: sweden jewed.jpg (768x4590, 748K)

>thw Sup Forums memes Trump, a nationalistic candidate into presidency to fuck the (((globalists)))
>Now Sup Forums gets to meme support for Nationalistic parties and candidates World Wide.
This Timeline, i swear....

Attached: 1518072257576.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Time will tell. What I can tell you now is that they want to actively work for emigration of immigrants. This includes deporting convicted criminals of course, but also giving economic incitaments for any immigrant or immigrant descendant to pack up their things and leave Sweden. They also want a complete stop to "refugee" migration and replace the immigration agency with an emigration agency. Unlike SD, they are not supporters of Israel. They also want quite the extensive overhaul of our corrupt political system and leave the EU. As it looks now, they will be getting my vote.

Sounds good to me.

fakkoff

Meme flags asking for money. Really?

This is some leftist discord trolling the right wing for money. All meme flags, all faggots.

>deport.
Kek

Attached: 1482477375065.jpg (576x1024, 45K)

[citation needed]?

you think a bit of leather and laminated paper makes you a swede? lmao. off to the boat now lad.

I donate this head of a meth head lawyer that rents rentboys and knows about Bonnycastle park.

Attached: 1521247496492.png (1102x737, 556K)

Bump?

>implying it doesn't

under the current system. if we had the final say though, you would be straight on the next flight home.

And how would that even be decided? What criteria?
Protip: it can't be done

I'd go and fight for the Swedish people to reclaim their country.
I sure as fuck won't give money to any political party.
Start the fire.

Would voting for them hurt the chances of a right-wing coalition or will it split the vote Ralph Nader style?

where's pewds? He should run for prime minister

if you are recent and not ethnically nordic/european. otherwise we would need money incentives to get 2nd and 3rd generation people to leave. allow a time period for people to sort out where they are migrating to and pack up their things. it is harsh, but necessary if sweden wants to be sweden. They could always take a more violent approach so i wouldn't be so smug.

>we would need money incentives to get 2nd and 3rd generation people to leave.
No amount of money will persuade anyone to give up Swedish citizenship and go to an African shithole. You're delusional.
>allow a time period for people to sort out where they are migrating to and pack up their things.
No county, even countries of origin, will accept any Swedish refugee. This is well known in deportation cases throughout Europe and America. No country will cooperate.

well. they could implement birth bans on people of non-swedish background. They could work with countries to make exceptions to take in people of their own kind. You seem to think it is impossible. you are thinking too small. If worse comes to worse things will just get violent and you will be forced out.

GODSPEED SWEDEN

It's not possible thanks to grundlagen.

What we can do is make a living hell for them so they leave anyway. Remove the gibs altogether to people that live in the ghettos. Make it much harder to acquire a passport going forward like Japan.

With time, the order will set in. Party is over for 3rd worlders.

Protip: you get shot in the back of the head and we make the rules.

Attached: gone_froggin.jpg (800x1200, 218K)

Kek. How's that wall coming along?

How is it legal for your political parties to receive foreign donations?

i would imagine the criteria would be "is this person a lousy mud?"

It's being built
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/13/17107034/trump-border-wall-mexico

And things are progressing nicely. Just wait to see how they speed up when the next recession hits, Ahmed, or should I call you *pile of ashes on the side of the highway*

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-neo-nazi-support-american-public-charlottesville-white-supremacists-kkk-far-right-poll-a7907091.html

Attached: 1511983866320.jpg (550x600, 92K)

To see 10,000 years of pure whiteness irreparably tarnished is very hard. We will never be as white going forward as we were in the past. The nigger DNA is already mixed in, even in Europe. Halfbreed children are being born all over.

>Trying to change democratically

Cute, call me when you are READY to take your country back.

What if one parent is white?

Then they all get dealt with Ahmed. Have any other genius questions?

the swedish authorities could deposit them on the coast of a country that does not have a functioning navy, or just leave them on a barge in the ocean

oh no, that was hard

still muddy

That sure solved your problems. You're a credit to your race.

If 3/4 grandparents are white? Where do you draw the line?

Thanks. Is that all?

Hey, non-swede here (I am white and European) and I think it's crazy that citizenship is given out so easily. I was talking to some Swedish friends about it and said that I would't take citizenship unless I was fully fluent in Swedish first at the very least. They said "That sounds a bit racist." Good luck to you.

There is no fucking line, Ahmed.

If it's not white it's not right.
If it's brown, take it down.

Lots of "bleached muds" as you call them are in Sweden which are whiter than at least your American whites.

you can usually just look at whether the person in question is a delinquent or thug. else, if you can't tell at a glance whether someone is a mud then it's not a problem and not worth spending time over.

it's really easy. in fact, you can get rid of the native swedish delinquents (although there are barely any) too! just ship them to liberia.

Wrong again, shitskin.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

unz.com/gnxp/american-racial-boundaries-are-quite-distinct-for-now/

All the stupid shit liberal profs pumped in your monkeybrain are not going to help you when shit hits the fan.

if you're so genetically bleached that you look and act white, then you ARE pretty much white. your reductio ad absurdum is not going very well.

And how will the Swedish hospitals function after you deport all the Somalis?
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1377/swedish-politician-let-somalis-work-as-doctors-without-a-license.html

They will only split the vote and keep the liberals in power.

better

Fixed it for you user....

Attached: hitler.png (1400x1000, 1.1M)

good point, SD are a big stride in the right direction and they're surging, why split the vote?

Oh my gawd whites can't medicine without Somalis!!!

Bahahahaa!!!

We invented medicine you worthless monkeybrained idiot. We will train a few more whites and these disposable workers that were given pity jobs by liberals and jews will be dealt with promptly.

Somalians are genetic monstrosities that are utterly worthless to our race. They're a burden on our society.