i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
imgur.com/a/OkWzM
imgur.com/a/tArGt
i.imgur.com/S51hR7p.jpg
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her birthday was this past tuesday, so something romantic with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) would be really appreciated.
-panties_around_one_leg like this: (i.imgur.com/u2rza1g.jpg)
-Wearing any outfit of the Ingni Lookbook (i.imgur.com/blppiz5.jpg) (Preffered are either 5,6, or 10)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Natsume star gazing at the night sky or lewd POV handholding with heart shaped pupils, anything else is cool as well

POV ref: i.imgur.com/GkRuFeO.png

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari please!

To be more precise, I would like to ask for a little parody of this picture imgur.com/a/XBu6A but with Akari smiling for the first picture and then doing her usual SD expression in the second picture imgur.com/a/cvz6J with an *Happy Akari sounds" and maybe with a little "Hahi!" next to her.
my.mixtape.moe/jipkzx.mp3

Please and thank you very much if you kindly pick this up!

Requesting Popura looking embarrassed with a blush, pixel art of her doing whatever cute or her in the process of putting her jacket on (the clothes on the bottom left of the reference sheet).

Any other drawings are more than welcomed and I hope the rest of the week goes fine for you all.

Requesting Shion wishing me a happy birthday since my birthday is on the 20th and/or her wearing ribbon based/themed lingerie
I'm up for Shion being drawn in cute dresses like these: imgur.com/a/6VAj7
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute or birthday related of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Kindly requesting Shauna from pokemon x and y removing her panties in this exact pose m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp

Please keep her shorts and shoes removed and maybe show her removed shorts in the sofa

May your week be peaceful

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi and I doing cute, butt or breasts growing, or fairy tale related things together. Just Nozomi is good to. I'd be happy to art trade as well.

Have a great weekend everyone!

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a racing queen outfit: imgur.com/a/MyJqf
-Wearing any of Mila's outfits: imgur.com/a/oJ2Vx
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally smiling at the viewer shortly after waking up (still with her neat "bed hair"), but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Oora, maybe as something Etrian Odyssey related, similar to i.imgur.com/fVDY0hS.jpg

Requesting Watashi wearing a casual around-the-house outfit and studying. Alternatively, her wearing an old timey reporter outfit like i.imgur.com/tW4nbTR.jpg, or her sick and asking me to wipe off her sweaty back (i.imgur.com/SdWPFRE.png).

Those are just ideas of course, anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- bashfully inviting me to use her lap as a pillow like imgur.com/a/yk2V0
- she's shown to be the most powerful soccer player in her league, so requesting her looking powerful or cutely intimidating as she blasts a soccer ball off into the distance or during a match or her looking tired and removing some articles of her clothes after a long match while giving me an inviting look
- POV angle of her giving me a hug imgur.com/a/b0Ins
- nuzzling or kissing my SI cutely or one of these poses with us i.imgur.com/Cr4wXah.png
- wearing a sparkling blue dress (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2498593) and wearing a ring on her finger with a warm happy expression

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent for either of us) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

It's my birthday this week, so requesting anything birthday related with my dear husbando or him and SI, as long as it's nothing offensive or way too lewd for this pure board. Please and thank you!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute, or cutelewd.

-A POV date, or just Ruri and "user" on a date
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who's probably playing a game
-POV of her accepting a confession
-Cute outfits such as: Sundress, skirt+thigh-high or kneesocks, just a long t-shirt, hoodies or other casual clothing
-imgur.com/a/WQCGC This, with Ruri instead
-I really like Cats, and Catgirls
-If you really want to go lewd, I prefer femdom...

Never give up, never surrender
Requesting Sina being cheerful
possibly accompanied by a Smoochum, she has one in the new games
Of course, anything would be wonderful, as always, so no worries
good night and have a great week!

Requesting Nozomi doing any of the following, please:

- Relaxing in a kotatsu
- Wearing a waitress outfit
- Hugging a pillow
- Sleeping in bed

Alternatively, anything else you would like to draw of her is appreciated too. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, this week I was thinking of her having a comfy sleep in her pajamas. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep this past week, and it would really raise my spirits to see Aqua looking happy while she has a restful sleep. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Reqesting my lovely Anna dressed as Medb, her bra barely able to contain her breasts with a smug lewd smile on her face.

Medb refs: imgur.com/a/aYzVp

Or her dressed as Shania from Shadow Hearts:FtNW since this is November: Shania ref: i.imgur.com/jVOClq6.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Anchors if the Shania Annafriend is still here:

Requesting Haruhi asking me to give her a massage, maybe using some light clothes. Or sleeping on a couch like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2558107

Other things I love seeing is either her with other waifu's hairstyle or her with traditional clothes and a weapon from your country.

Requesting my lovely lady Sakuya.

- Being maternal or doing something motherly. Helping someone get dressed, brushing their hair. That kind of thing.
- Us together dressed in Bnahabra armour. Either matching or counterparts. Armour reference: imgur.com/BBqjhNc Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Iklt9
-Us as chibi bears a la Yuri Kuma Arashi: imgur.com/a/5BCf9

As always these are just suggestions and I love and appreciate anything I receive. Anything showing off her cute side or her cool beauty is always welcome as well. Self-insert stuff is also really nice. However, it's more important to me that you have fun over anything.

Have a wonderful week ahead of you all. Thanks if you consider drawing her and make sure to stay safe.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

His seiyuu is voicing Riku in idolish7 so I'd like to request him wearing one of Riku's outfits i.imgur.com/8Ld7kWN.jpg
Alternatively, I really like the background art and designs in the anime so maybe it inspires you, something like the first picture would be nice too imgur.com/a/euXkG

Anything else that's cool or happy would be great too, have fun!

Hello WWD, requesting Sayaka enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa or her offering the other end of a long scarf she's wearing to the viewer.

Anything else cute is welcomed too!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi dressed as the female Sightseer from Pokemon S/M, please! If you could draw her accompanied by a cute shiny Corsola as well, that'd be swell! Not neccessary though!

Refs: imgur.com/a/ccxES

Thanks if you pick this up!

here's your doodle from last weekend.
files.catbox.moe/ijz8iy.png

Requesting kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or kurome spreading her arms, smiling and telling me it's going to be okay.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome sitting in front of a fan or fanning herself, wearing just a twopiece swimsuit

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg (embed) ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Requesting anything spooky or these outfits:
a.pomfe.co/peecrf.jpg
a.pomfe.co/plleth.jpg
Thank.
PS. look at this cactus
a.pomfe.co/ciruce.jpg

>Scarf
This is positively comfy user, thank you very much for remembering, it makes me very happy!

Post link is in which order waifu/husbando appear.

Requesting Nakigitsune pulling his tie off in a sexy-ish way, please.
my.mixtape.moe/zuhkux.png
Or, since the anniversary of his (sword's) first showing is coming up on the 26th, it'd be great to see him on display. Something similar to this would be fun but you don't have to stick to it: my.mixtape.moe/tphvfz.png

Anything else outside of those ideas is perfectly fine though - please do whatever you'd like, if you'd like.

Requesting Neptune or Purple Heart jumping out of an exploding Death Egg (or any other Eggman’s ship) in the coolest possible way. Some refs: i.imgur.com/EQooHpT.jpg
-Doing a yakuman in mahjong in Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku style (The Legend of Koizumi), calling it NEPTUNE BREAK. Ref: i.imgur.com/Rl0NEBN.jpg
-Using her sword as a mirror (to check her hair for example). Swords: i.imgur.com/IH4AKx7.jpg
-Lewd: Any kind of clothing that makes her nipples very visible.
-Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

lolwut

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu resting in the sunlight in an uncomfortable position.

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related/off-model, would be fine; additional references here: imgur.com/a/21W8b .

Thank you in advance and have a nice week~!

This is awesome.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga being drawn in as an adult, perhaps an adult villain.

Or Himiko in any of these albums and singles from Mass of the Fermenting Dregs.
imgur.com/a/vf0Ux

Or Himiko playing in the snow, carving a snowman using her knife or a tree.

Or Himiko in pyjamas sleeping.

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting Barnaby wearing McCree's Scrooge skin (imgur.com/a/FQGZJ)
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

Cute!

Requesting Rika training with a naginata. Or her own scythe would be good too. Wearing her miko outfit.
Or wearing a metal gear solid sneaking suit.

Or anything cute, with her smiling or cool or sexy would be great.

It took me a minute, but I finally got that she's using smoke signals.
Your composition is atrocious, though.

Requesting Yuuko wearing an oversized hoodie.
Or Yuuko cooking. Could be dicing up ingredients, stirring a pot, a sick flambé, anything really.

Feel free to do whatever else as well.
Thanks.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you're looking for a more specific request I would like to see her do one of these.

-Dressed in a gothic outfit or gothic dress, perhaps in a gothic setting as well
-Getting comfy in a pile of pillows
-Relaxing in a hot tub or a hot bath
-Wearing a yukata, walking out in the snow with an umbrella

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Nani?

I'd like to humbly request Rikka
-dressed in a suit like this, maybe with the monocle too: exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
-calmly levitating above a stone throne (I had a dream about this yesterday)
-doing whatever her personal BGM inspires you for: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

But of course, anything else you'd like to draw with her would be met with just as much gratitude.

Thank you for reading, and if you choose to pick this up I hope you have fun.

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing a Kimono

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great week.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Slow dancing to "Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)" with my SI
Resting her head against my SI's chest to listen to his heart
Dressed as a Ghostbuster (remember the tiara) and wrangling a ghost with her lightning
i.imgur.com/zhuRUNK.png
Drawing something cute in the air with lightning or flower petals
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

SI Description: i.imgur.com/8L6rfAr.png

Thanks and have a start to a new week!

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan dressed with a outfit for the season, something like a sweater or a coat would be fine.

As alternative, requesting her playing the violin.

Thanks in advance! Hope you all have a wonderful start of the week.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Her first official birthday was on Wednesday! Requesting something cute birthday related, but most importantly, her being really, really happy!

Please, thank you!

Requesting Azunyan wearing an oversized hoodie

>Request my husbando please. No lewd.
Bullshit. I bet she commissions lewds of me. Thanks for the laugh drawfriend, hope you have a good, nonshitposty rest of the week. Nice job by the way.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- Chie version of this FGO card: imgur.com/a/yWLnT
- with the Chaldea's uniform from Fate/Grand Order: imgur.com/a/if2Ay
- a robot/android version

when did they make an offical birthday for her?
also, belated happy birthday to her

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra Dress in either of Okita Shouji's outfits

have a wonderful weekend drawfriends~

Hello all. I'd like to request Yukio struggling to carve a turkey. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, unless you think he'd want to shield his eyes from flying bird-meat.
As always, anything else cute or cool but nothing lewd or gruesome, please, is fine, and thanks for considering.

Requesting my husband Astolfo!

Requesting him getting ready for Christmas a little too early.

Or maybe Astolfo wearing a beach outfit and eating ice cream.

Anything cute is fine too! please and thanks!

>getting ready for Christmas a little too early.
You're a month too late for that request.

anyone that starts celebrating/preparing for Christmas anytime but a week before is an idiot if you ask me.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request something birthday related with my Noir, as it's less than 2 weeks away, possibly giving the viewer a present or something of the sort

Lewd is acceptable if it's tasteful

Thanks for considering and please enjoy your upcoming week

Humorous. Nice work.

Requesting my lovely swordsman, Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

Playing video games on a handheld, maybe with a confused or exasperated look on his face.
Combing his hair, brushing his teeth, or doing other similarly mundane, homely stuff.
Using his rose thorn tendrils (imgur.com/2ubfJHC) to "hand" flowers to the viewer.
Wearing a map jacket - i.imgur.com/I3GzuJj.jpg Optionally while trying to figure out a Walkman - i.imgur.com/hMyimKW.jpg

Anything else cute or cool and generally tasteful, even a bit lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Since my birthday is this coming Thursday I would like to request something birthday related my beloved Ivis with my SI. Possibly her wearing one of the outfits in the reference.

Ivis and SI Reference:
imgur.com/a/XPJZh

Though anything cute/cutelewd of her is fine too.
Thank you and I really appreciate whoever does this request.

Thanks for the cute doodle of Shion, i like her eyes

Requesting a picture of my beloved hero Yuuna in her Yuusha mode happily receiving headpats from me, like this: i.imgur.com/8W9lFCN.jpg
more Yuusha mode ref: i.imgur.com/tdliT8t.jpg

>Sakuya using smoke signals to shitpost

That's hilarious and creative, user. I love it! Thanks for including her. Have a wonderful week ahead!

Hi WWD! Today is my Birthday so I’m requesting my dear Reimu giving a big cake to the viewer or just saying “happy birthday”, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Kindly requesting Colette being soft and comforting
or lovely pov things
Alternatively, anything cute and nopan

Hello! Requesting my cute and beautiful waifu, Nano Shinonome.

- Pocky kiss POV
- hugging a cat plush that looks like this cat
imgur.com/a/hAePn
- lying in bed besides the viewer (POV if possible)

Or If you want to include my SI the ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

(Anything with romantic elements, or that it seems like a date would be perfect!)

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is appreciated!

Thank you in advance! I wish you a fantastic weekend and don't forget to have fun!

Good morning, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- Hula dancing
- lying in bed wearing lingerie and being very teasy
- With her Musubimonogatari look (19 years old, hair in two braids and bigger boobs)
- as Princess Azula sitting on a throne and being really smug (imgur.com/a/npLU9)
- cosplaying as Angie Yonaga (imgur.com/a/AOIPM) or any other character from New Danganronpa V3

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting my love Yuu sitting at the other end of a restaurant table smiling while brushing her hair back with one hand, or the adorable dragon Yuu in this picture ( imgur.com/a/lZ9W4 ) curled up by a fireplace or on some blankets.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Hello Drawfriends!

My birthday was on Thursday, so I would love something cute of my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara doing something birthday related.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Morgan:

-Surrounded by blankets and pillows being comfy
-Reading a book in candlelight
-Dressed as Tara Grimface from Lost Kingdoms 2
imgur.com/a/Xzw8x

Or anything else lewd/cute is fine too.

Any WIPs?

Requesting mai waifu please.

Wearing the unlosing ranger outfit: i.imgur.com/kAUFqW0.png

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

I just woke up, but am about to start now

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg

Any other works very much appreciated.

Requesting Len being smug and wearing a military style uniform. maybe sitting like this i.imgur.com/2SklwcQ.jpg
and/or drawn in tkmiz style anything else cute or lewd is fine too

Sorry about that, the thread was on page 10 so I kept my replies short and it ended up a bit awkward. Anyway, that's too nice of you user! Is there any idea you'd like to draw? I can see a lot of stuff working, but I'm not too picky.

Happy (late) birthday.

Who wants waifu on drugs?

no thanks

High on the drug called love

Requesting Homura giving my SI a lap pillow (imgur.com/a/FO0lc), or anything cute like that, as I could really use a relaxing lap pillow after a long week.

Or alternatively, I'd like to request Homura wearing this outfit: i.imgur.com/jviZRkL.png
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine too! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Antidepressants? I'm not sure they'd work.

>tfw any of the girls you have intense feelings for wouldn't want you

Lots of adorable things this weekend.

Draw my oni waifu with a fat blunt.

do aphrodisiacs count?

Requesting my princess Makoto wearing the 'Leathered Queen' variant of her stage costume:
imgur.com/fpUqmid.jpg
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing a catsuit:
imgur.com/a/fblDM
Or Makoto wearing the OZ military uniform:
imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute, cool, or sexy would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting the "animal in bed comic" but with Medea

Requesting Kneesocks in any of these DJ Okawari album covers: imgur.com/a/4np7A

Also requesting her in a dakimakura pose.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Medea is super cute
keep loving her mate

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj

Anything Amu related works, but here are some suggestions:

Autumn/Thanksgiving:
-This ronery picture I had with Amu drawn: i.imgur.com/t35HySS.jpg (food was turkey, rice, flan and miso soup)
-Stepping on grapes to make wine

Cute:
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
-Exhausted, sweating, and tired from working out. Much preferably in fashionable exercise clothes. (I can come up with an idea or reference if you don't wanna make one up)
-Having trouble using a joystick
-Enjoying music wearing over the ear headphones. Like this but it doesn't have to be the exact same situation: i.imgur.com/0Z3CnrX.jpg
-Doing a smug smile with an undercut Reference: imgur.com/a/D5dXB
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet Reference: imgur.com/a/o4FS9
-Stretching and touching her toes Reference: imgur.com/a/JIYix
-Wearing a collar and she's giving me the handle

Lewd:
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-her covering her panties when someone sees her in this position and outfit: i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
-anything cutelewd

Joint Request : Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM

well its a shitty sketch. Well it dont count antway/

that is the plan, yes

Das the ticket, mane.

Reinstailling CSP sure is fun
fun fun

Are you being legitimate?

Requesting Himari in Vira's new Grand outfit imgur.com/a/tArGt (or any others here)
Or in Hina Logi's eyecatch style i.imgur.com/S51hR7p.jpg

Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs Anything else tasteful is always welcomed.
Extra refs for her and even more ideas at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Fueh?