So we’re all in agreement that Mina is objectively the best Hero Academia girl, right?

So we’re all in agreement that Mina is objectively the best Hero Academia girl, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F57aLSPMvWk
youtube.com/watch?v=8vDi5xZsHJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course

Indeed. Pink inside and out.

Is this the My hero thread? Thoughts on latest chapter?

No. Post more Mina.

I was reminded of a prediction made several months ago, where somebody said that the VA would betray the Yakuza, steal Eri and leave behind a fake, and take an arm from Overhaul to compensate for the one he took from the magician dude. The new chapter was cool but it's kinda hard to see where Hori can go from here and how many goddamn breaks he'll take.

I'm glad someone drew her with my fetish in mind

yes

>you will never make alien babies with mina
Why live?

What would her vagina goo taste like?

More Mina, they said. More Mina, I give.

>Two sets of horns

your tongue getting melted off

Warheads

None of them have had their mouths taped, how can you tell?

Best girl is pic related

The absolute best route he could take is if he went and had the traitor arc ACTUALLY happen. But this might be endgame shit ESPECIALLY if it turns out Kaminari was literally just "pretending"

Outside of that, we're probably going to get some kind of hero vs. hero thing soon due to "conflicting ideologies" and shit, with it being Deku or Bakugo vs. Endeavor.

It's good that the VA are finally becoming a credible threat after all this time, but at some point, they need to at least spell out what their endgame is
I don't know that I can sit through an entire arc of school work before coming back to what is ostensibly the primary conflict of the entire story

She's such a unique character design, its a shame she's just background eye candy.

Well yes, every BnHA girl is best girl

Boku No Hero unironically needs more of the class 1-B.

youtube.com/watch?v=F57aLSPMvWk

youtube.com/watch?v=8vDi5xZsHJw

I'm looking forward to getting back to UA. I think we've had a good balance between the school stuff and the villains.

But that's not Midnight.

Ask Nejire

I hated it, mainly because I grew to like OH and his yakuza gang. I'm mad that the league of villains literally just did jack shit and waited for Deku to wreck his shit and show up to score an easy victory over OH. Its for the best I guess, because OH's quirk is literally a better version of Shiggy's and he isn't even the main antagonist, Hori probably realized this and had to kill him off for good. Pretty stupid in my opinion, but I guess It's back to jerking off to Toga until Bnha finally ends, I never liked the league and think their motivation and design suck.

Kirishima get off Sup Forums you're supposed to be in the hospital.

Agreed

Constantly Naked, just gloves on.

Is anyone even mad that she's gonna end up with Kirishima?

Here are the canon endings:

Top Confirmed Canon Pairings are all DECONSTRUCTIONS of shonen tropes.

>Bakugo impregnates Ochako who then marries Deku who raises his wife's son and then gives him OfA

>Mineta marries and has 6 million kids with Momo, Bacon hangs himself after he walks in on Mineta giving her the ahog

>Aizawa gets fired after it's found out that he impregnated a teenage student. Tokoyami begrudgingly raises his wife's son (Tsuyu's son).

>Kouta financially supports single mother Jirou and helps her raise her runt/bastard from Denki. She promises him daily that one day he won't be an orbiter anymore.

>Kirishima and Mina are a happy redneck family. Aoyama is their rich gay oji-san (TL note: Uncle) except he's not actually gay and is in fact her cuc-k.

>Tooru and Ojiro are seemingly the only normal married couple until a drunk Satou one day crashes into their house, caves in Ojiro's skull and then tries to rape Hagakure but after he can't find her anymore (idiot took her clothes off) he BLACKS their daughter instead.

This is the canon future for every girl in 1A.

if by that you mean "girl I want to fuck the most", sure

Not the best, but she does need more screen time

She really needs more femdom books.

That's not even my fetish and I want it damnit.

Would you, knowing the acidity risks?

Midnight will knock you out, get you hard and ride you while you're asleep so she'll get to enjoy sex but you'll miss out on it.

l like mei better

Her eyes are oddly hypnotic.

Mei is a selfish deceiver, she's a shit

big sweaty oily titties

Patrician taste. Mei is best.

It's too bad because she has one of the strongest quirks so far, but she'll likely never be relevant/competent enough to make good use of it.

What about Toga?

Never stick your dick in crazy.

But I love her!

Then tie her up, make sure she's helpless before putting it in.

But she kills people

Personally I think Deku is best girl

Why is midnight allowed near school boys?

It's Japan, it's okay.

>not being alpha enough to handle her
hmmmm big thinkies

>not wanting a murderbeast gf
user I...

Is Mina the /fit/est of the 1A girls?

Deku a slut

Long, happy life running from the authorities with her pet.

cuter than most girls tbphfamalam

Deku is not for Lewd

You bet

You have such good tastes user

Is toga a slut ?

No! She is pure.

No, why would you think that?

Her skirt is way too short

>gets wet over stain
>gets wet over deku
she's a turboslut

No her skirt is fine it's her socks that are too short.
Getting wet and sleeping around are two very different things.

>Grapefag

>No her skirt is fine
No it's too short
>it's her socks that are too short
why does this even matter ?

There is a special area between the top of the socks and the bottom of the skirt, user. You should learn of this.

>Mina abs
NANI?!

She is a bully

What's everyone hoping to see next chapter? I want to see the Police Force's reaction to all the shit Shiggy pulled. Also kinda want to see Toshinori, it's been a while in this long ass arc.

That is true

That is all he for

Canon? All the bullying I've seen from Mina is the poking fun at Ochako's lack of spaghetti

Thinking about doing a bnha team in a game of leaf green.
Any idea for what plausible pokemon would fit who?

Does she secrete acid from her vagina? Asking for my mum.

She keeps fit user.

Maybe a few times with Aoyama

I've never heard of this
This sounds retarded

when are we gonna see more of best trio

She's 3rd best for me, after Tooru and Mei.

You know, his feet might actually hurt since he walks around with no shoes

Shiggy going full Joker is really nice

Toga is definitely a slut. There's no other way a teenage girl attracted that many men.

>ashido can manipulate the acidity of her fluids, making them more slippery and less destructive
>all that oil

I wanna bully Aoyama.

So we're all in agreement that Mina belongs with Kirishima, right?

>that mina
Where are the fucking MinaxKirishima doujins damn it

>about to fuck Mina
>see that she's rolling a plastic tarp over her sheets
>says that it's protection for the bed, since when she gets aroused she loses control over her quirk
What do?

Wouldn't they be the only one who could fuck each other? if she sprays acid he can harden and if he hardens she can spray acid so he's not so sharp.

What makes you think that hardness equals corrosion resistance? That's not a guarantee and is true only for certain compounds.

His hardness adds an extra layer. But you're right it's still unlikely that it would even help surviving.

Mina belongs to me, fag.

>Mina/Kirishima
Which one is on top?

Eijirou, does your mother know you talk like that?

Yes.

>Tumblrshit

No. Toga exists.
She's second best though.

That's a gelbooru filename, user.

The artist is a nip and only has a pixiv

Mina obviously.