Do Americans actually think that they can stop a tyrannical government with...

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Do Americans actually think that they can stop a tyrannical government with their AR-15's or are they just stupid?

Attached: IMG-9295.jpg (44 KB, 443x332)

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc
youtube.com/watch?v=K1AOJHglezQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pTjfA3Vedig
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
strawpoll.me/15336343
marxists.org/reference/archive/perlman-fredy/1969/misc/reproduction-daily-life.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=B60grm56yvI

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

Why? Are they gonna nuke us? Go on then, rule over a nation of radiation.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

The american military is regularly defeated by armed farmers

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

I have determined that while OP is not a shill he is a faggot

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Do Democrats really want to be defenseless against tyranny?

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Why don't you try something bitch and we'll see

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

You can't have a Gestapo when every home raid is straight into AR-15 fire.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

It can be done, but you are right that it takes more than guns to do it. It takes men.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

They aren't gonna nuke you, their just gonna drive a tank up to the house you're hiding in and run it down.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

you do not understand what tyranny is or looks like

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

white males have smallest dicks and the insecurity complex of a chihuahua. they need to overcompensate with their guns or they'll kys for being such fradulent garbage.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

bantz-ai

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Rice farmers who weigh a hundred 125 lb.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

No son, I do it with mind bullets.

Jace White
Jace White

hurrr durrr Americans can't fight a tyrant gubment
defeated the most powerful empire in the world
read a history book fagit

Attached: 1776-logo-red.jpg (56 KB, 1264x412)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

You apparently haven't been paying attention to Afghanistan where the US government has been fighting insurgents who are armed with only rifles and home-made explosives, for 16 years with no clear victory.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

well...they are the tyranny

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Do Americans actually think that they can stop a tyrannical government with their AR-15's
If you're not afraid of the AR-15's then why are you trying to ban them?

their just gonna drive a tank up to the house you're hiding in and run it down.
Yet you think the people don't need the ability to defend themselves from the goverment?

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Scalia was being a moronic hypocrite in Heller.
Reverse Heller NOW!

Reverse Heller NOW!

Reverse Heller NOW!

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Am I going to casually watch them like a Democrat? Or do I make noise about this to other armed civilians before this tank takes hours to arrive?

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

This. It's strength through numbers. The reality of ubiquitous weaponry scattered throughout the nation in the hands of true patriots. That's a daunting enemy for anyone.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Do half of Vietnam think they can stop the entire U.S. government with just AK-47s and old USSR-

Oh.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

i dunno ask the Taliban

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

defending yourself is difficult so you should save yourself the hassle and submit

Attached: 1519627561462.png (701 KB, 832x659)

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

You can't kill a tank with an AR 15, but it sure makes raping the driver's wife and kids easier, let's see how he likes working for the wrong side after that

Landon Long
Landon Long

Very thin, hard to hit.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

rule over a nation of radiation.
They can't arrest all of you and if they try'd to kill you they'd have nothing left to rule.

Check mate Jews

Attached: 1514954302022.jpg (17 KB, 278x320)

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

someone post the nip cap
saged

Camden Green
Camden Green

Except they ran over the wrong house and now rumors are spreading among loyalists that innocents are being targeted.

No wonder everyone who thinks this votes Democrat, no one seems to have he most basic of skills in contingency planning.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Just look at the damage 20K of Taliban armed with crapy cold war tech did to the US military

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Pack up, thread is over.

Attached: endthread.png (220 KB, 872x886)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

2 posts by this ID
Sage goes in every field

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

thats their turf.. these soldier live in our cities and towns. :/

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

They needed the French to help them do that, while the Brits were fighting several other wars. Then the yanks went and got beat down by a bunch of goat fuckers

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Attached: 1320801499678.jpg (77 KB, 1366x638)

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Please explain how you combat 100,000,000 gun owners spread out amongst 50 states with about 2.5 million troops that may or may not even be willing to fight against their own beliefs. I'll wait.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Gun proliferation is a threat to civil society.

Licensing and registration must be mandatory, as should limits to bullets, and number of guns.
The abuse of gun ownership must be addressed

Gun worship is an unhealthy psychosis for toxic people. It is a mental illness.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

AR-15's are for dealing with hordes of niggers.

Attached: 1519253876010.gif (2.92 MB, 400x244)

William Evans
William Evans

I don't like your political ideology. Report for political reeducation. Don't like it, too fucking bad. Not like you can defend yourself against it.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Gun proliferation is a threat to civil society.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

Licensing and registration must be mandatory, as should limits to bullets, and number of guns.
You don't ask the government for permission to exercise basic rights.

The abuse of gun ownership must be addressed
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm abuse.

Gun worship is an unhealthy psychosis for toxic people. It is a mental illness.
Our firearm rights are not subject to your feelings.

You're a horrible troll.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

It only takes 6 strands of wire to stop a tank. I have more than enough to surround my land in my shed.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

Well we haven't given up on the idea of trying like your country. It's almost like Liberals want to live under an oppressive regime so they can whine about it while saying "I just couldn't do anything to stop it, pity me."

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

I don't know of any police force that would want to deal with a major city uprising against politicians, especially if you have every major city doing it.

Military? Our boys are not gonna fight against the public when they swore to defend the constitution, they will join the public.

Write a law against the 2nd amendment. Quit playing around and just do it. There will be a major turn over of politicians in this county because they will be shot. Once the blood lust starts it will take a long time to cool down.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Yes. For the reason we couldn't win in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea, or anywhere else the U.S. has unsuccessfully meddled in the last 70 years.
Start educating yourself:
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 0a9450bd2c32cc3175dfd65d416fee0e6043c4e8dff1fa0180217d203364995b.jpg (16 KB, 600x600)

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Except we are not hiding in the house. We are pretending to be in the house in order to draw the tank into an ambush. We've buried a barrel filled with home-made explosives in the roadway, which will destroy the tank. Then we will attack any quick-reaction force that is sent to "rescue" the tank with small arms fire and more explosives.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

do Americans
gets shot by 90 year old grandmother
actually think that
gets blown up by a hand grenade in basket of flowers given to you by a 7 year old girl
they can stop a
gets ambushed by 110lb rice farmer
tyrannical government with
gets suicide bombed by a child soldier
their AR-15's or
gets incinerated by friendly airstrike
are they just stupid
drives over IED

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

says problem is mental illness but solution is massive oppression on guns
how is anyone this retarded? are you in a cult or what

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

wow are you stupid it would be very hard for you to defend yourself from a tyrannical government!
you should just lay down and give up

Nice meme flag. I bet you're a leaf.

Attached: 1520818892485.jpg (12 KB, 503x298)

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Posting one redpill pasta over and over and over again gets fucking tiring. You fucking shills need to realize people usually find the gun redpill long before they betray their nation's left-wing party, long before they find Sup Forums and long before they find the Third Option. And years before they begin to consider the JQ.

This. Real Americans are indoctrinated into a socioeconomic freedom Death-Cult. If some low IQ shitskins and jungle-Asians can defeat and evade the U.S. Army at full strength, the populace of the U.S. can absolutely defeat a drastically weakened army and government.

Attached: 1520906494849.jpg (123 KB, 854x590)

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

muh French
muh Brits fightin erywher
Yea faggot they still lost didnt they.
The French were involved minimally. Also, what makes you think we wouldnt have allies again?
Our government is very small physically speaking, they would be utterly fucked in a confrontation. We don't have a monolithic state structure like the Soviets or the Chinese. The military fucking hates the government here so count that out. Yea, you're a fucking moron.

Attached: 1521282834474.jpg (32 KB, 408x408)

Tyler King
Tyler King

Posting the other redpills so you faggots can save them in your redpill folder and do this to every gun grab thread.

Also look up the redstick project...

Attached: 1521591556044.png (203 KB, 1802x905)

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Attached: 1520906678077.png (137 KB, 1158x1393)

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

White males built your civilization. Who do you look up to?

Attached: 1518063606181.jpg (53 KB, 500x600)

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Shill
You sure are dumb, boy.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

This thread again? Fuck off retard

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Do niggers shit in the woods?

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Some of them do. But A: do you really think they would send in soldiers from a community that they grew up and lived in to go fight the people of that community? And B: the vast majority of soldiers will be fighting on unfamiliar ground, where the hillbilly insurgency knows every acre up and down with deer blinds and sheds converted into sniper nests.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Obviously their is a higher probability of victory with the rifles than without

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

a hundred 125 lb.
125 lbs * 100=12500 lbs

apparently we were fighting kang kong

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Elaborate

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Quick, check the Rockies, the northwestern forests, the Dakota badlands, the Mojave Desert, the Everglades, the Appalachians, the Upper Peninsula, the Pine Barrens and the Louisiana Bayou for insurgents!
Oh, and don't forget about all of Alaska and every single national and state park.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Very thin, hard to hit.

Is that why nogs go after ''thicc'' women?

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

You have fuck with a tanks tread and bring the thing to a halt with some heavy wires or cabled. Think of bundled Christmas lights. That being said, the boys can just take cover behind the tank and either blow anons shit shed to pieces or just drone his ass easily. user cant live in a shed forever but he can die in one

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

ok chuck

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Donkey boy thinks the USG can protect him from a 25,000,000 million man militia, when they can routinely fail to protect people from assault water.

S when the donkey dies from thirst

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

who keeps making this thread?
i see this same thread like 10 times a day
jdif bots?

Attached: 1232131231.jpg (45 KB, 641x530)

Ian Long
Ian Long

Attached: 1518125943374.png (258 KB, 500x465)

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I want to think it's underage trolls, but it happens so often I'm starting to believe you.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Attached: Strelok.png (213 KB, 1802x905)

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Attached: Piano-wire.png (62 KB, 1103x654)

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Thanks mate I needed a laugh

Attached: A447E18D-4BDE-4834-B20A-D8AD059F2A5A.jpg (43 KB, 500x500)

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Anybody have that absolutely GENIUS post a jap made on this exact issue a while back. OP said something exactly like this and got shot the fuck down by a Japanese kid who explained how a tyrannical government works.

Also.
Implying the military would even agree to enforce a tyrannical government.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

500 million guns in the hands of US residents
2 million serving in the US military, of which at least half would defect
yeah, probably.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

he thinks the American military wouldn't happily butcher American civilians.

You're a retard. Americans hate no one more than they hate other Americans.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Do Americans actually think that they can stop a tyrannical government with their AR-15's or are they just stupid?
If every American fought the Government with guns they'd have to slaughter the whole population just to win that war.

Then what is a government without people to rule? Leftard bootlickers are beyond retarded.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

You mean the result of the Taliban being scattered to the winds so much so that they had to reform into ISIL then ISIS which then got scattered again and now how to solely rely on small operations across europe?

Yeah, shame that...

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

American civilians.
I think you mean enemy combatants. I wouldn't mind killing a few right wing nuts if I was promised a medal at the end of it all

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Lets cut the bullshit. Guns are fun. Occasionally a nut job misuses them. Nut jobs can also misuse trucks and machetes. You can't live surrounded by cotton wool. Bad shit will happen.. nut jobs will find a way no matter what tools are available.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Do tyrannical leftards actually think they can take away America's AR-15's with their government or are they just stupid?

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

thinking you would win

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

I don't know, feel like testing it out? Lets have a civil war and find out! What do you think?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

yes, dont touch the guns, and this is from an antifa dude

Attached: civil.jpg (473 KB, 1166x1920)

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

built up civilization
actually tore down civilizations and stole from anyone else
whites owe everything to minorities like the parasite race they are

whitewashed history garbage lmao

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Let's all cut the bullshit the military is more right wing than left and the left isn't armed whatsoever, all you have is the police which couldn't even protect children and are now falling asleep at the sites of mass murders, when the pictures of butchered children roll in how fast will the tune of the people shift to and from the government?

Dems and Hillary voters need to be shot ASAP

Attached: image-(2).jpg (162 KB, 1215x916)

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Stfu

Attached: IMG-0583.jpg (107 KB, 960x756)

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Retard

Attached: IMG-0584.jpg (88 KB, 775x775)

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

The Taliban is still operating.
They will continue to operate, forever, into perpetuity, unless the US decided to kill everyone in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Thats the problem with insurgencies. Would be the same thing with armed American insurrection.

This is why the Bill of Rights are HUMAN RIGHTS. Not simple laws.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Read a history book cuck

Attached: IMG-0610.jpg (44 KB, 480x480)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Don't underestimate mythology.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Ahhh OP faggot posting this 10 times a fucking day. What weapons will the US government be using against civilian population? Are any of the operated by people who can be killed with an AR15? Now fuck of back to Berkeley.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Thank you for this thread, NRA.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence.

From a strategic point of view, indirect, asymmetrical action seems the most effective kind, the one best suited to our time: you don’t attack an occupying army frontally. That said, the prospect of Iraq-style urban guerilla warfare, dragging on with no possibility of taking the offensive, is more to be feared than to be desired. The militarization of civil war is the defeat of insurrection.

Attached: austin-red-guard-12.jpg (191 KB, 471x314)

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

The stability of the United States is all that is keeping the world from going full retard 1984

Attached: E0884764-E80C-420D-AA26-2EB8FACB10AC.jpg (174 KB, 1024x879)

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

When things get serious, the army occupies the terrain. Whether or not it engages in combat is less certain. That would require that the state be committed to a bloodbath, which for now is no more than a threat, a bit like the threat of using nuclear weapons for the last fifty years. Though it has been wounded for a long while, the beast of the state is still dangerous. A massive crowd would be needed to challenge the army, invading its ranks and fraternizing with the soldiers. We need a March 18th When the army is in the street, we have an insurrectionary situation. Once the army engages, the outcome is precipitated. Everyone finds herself forced to take sides, to choose between anarchy and the fear of anarchy. An insurrection triumphs as a political force. It is not impossible to defeat an army politically.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc

Attached: 856343e011b8b5efa4eb0b57d0b2c856.png (64 KB, 1000x554)

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

The military is made up of Americans you stupid fuck. It won't just be AR-15's that will stop them.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Bravo user. Bravo.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

“This business shows that we are not dealing with young people making social demands, but with individuals who are declaring war on the Republic,” noted a lucid cop about recent clashes. The push to liberate territory from police occupation is already underway, and can count on the endless reserves of resentment that the forces of order have marshaled against it. Even the “social movements” are gradually being seduced by the riots, just like the festive crowds in Rennes who fought the cops every Thursday night in 2005, or those in Barcelona who destroyed a shopping district during a botellion. The movement against the CPE witnessed the recurrent return of the Molotov cocktail. But on this front certain banlieues remain unsurpassed. Specifically, when it comes to the technique they’ve been perfecting for some time now: the surprise attack. Like the one on October 13, 2006 in Epinay. A private-security team headed out after getting a report of something stolen from a car. When they arrived, one of the security guards “found himself blocked by two vehicles parked diagonally across the street and by more than thirty people carrying metal bars and pistols who threw stones at the vehicle and used tear gas against the police officers.” On a smaller scale, think of all the local police stations attacked in the night: broken windows, burnt-out cop cars.

Attached: armed].jpg (101 KB, 1200x675)

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

wow those are obviously the good guys

...seriously though, why do they keep dressing up like villains?

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

One of the results of these recent movements is the understanding that henceforth a real demonstration has to be “wild,” not declared in advance to the police. Having the choice of terrain, we can, like the Black Bloc of Genoa in 2001, bypass the red zones and avoid direct confrontation. By choosing our own trajectory, we can lead the cops, including unionist and pacifist ones, rather than being herded by them. In Genoa we saw a thousand determined people push back entire buses full of carabinieri, then set their vehicles on fire. The important thing is not to be better armed but to take the initiative. Courage is nothing, confidence in your own courage is everything. Having the initiative helps.

Everything points, nonetheless, toward a conception of direct confrontations as that which pins down opposing forces, buying us time and allowing us to attack elsewhere — even nearby. The fact that we cannot prevent a confrontation from occurring doesn’t prevent us from making it into a simple diversion. Even more than to actions, we must commit ourselves to their coordination. Harassing the police means that by forcing them to be everywhere they can no longer be effective anywhere.

Every act of harassment revives this truth, spoken in 1842: “The life of the police agent is painful; his position in society is as humiliating and despised as crime itself... Shame and infamy encircle him from all sides, society expels him, isolates him as a pariah, society spits out its disdain for the police agent along with his pay, without remorse, without regrets, without pity... The police badge that he carries in his pocket documents his shame.” On November 21, 2006, firemen demonstrating in Paris attacked the riot police with hammers and injured fifteen of them. This by way of a reminder that wanting to “protect and serve” can never be an excuse for joining the police.

Attached: duJjzQN.jpg (396 KB, 2925x1433)

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Yeah just trust your government

Attached: 1520451213415.png (1008 KB, 650x2148)

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

so militaryfags will know which ones are the bad guys

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

since the battle of Nablus, Israeli soldiers have become interior designers. Forced by Palestinian guerrillas to abandon the streets, which had become too dangerous, they learned to advance vertically and horizontally into the heart of the urban architecture, poking holes in walls and ceilings in order to move through them. An officer in the Israel Defense Forces, and a graduate in philosophy, explains: “the enemy interprets space in a traditional, classical manner, and I do not want to obey this interpretation and fall into his traps. [...] I want to surprise him! This is the essence of war. I need to win [...] This is why that we opted for the methodology of moving through walls [...] Like a worm that eats its way forward.” Urban space is more than just the theater of confrontation, it is also the means. This echoes the advice of Blanqui who recommended (in this case for the party of insurrection) that the future insurgents of Paris take over the houses on the barricaded streets to protect their positions, that they should bore holes in the walls to allow passage between houses, break down the ground floor stairwells and poke holes in the ceilings to defend themselves against potential attackers, rip out the doors and use them to barricade the windows, and turn each floor into a gun turret.

Attached: tiqqun-6231s.jpg (116 KB, 800x600)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Why were the Vietnamese able to burn billions of dollars in America's pocket, and why is it the same in the Middle East - Why do all these places enter and then leave after a few years?

It's because guns are power, whether you want to admit it or not. They save people from foreign invaders whether you play the short game or the long game.

The only "argument" you have is saying that gun advocates want more school shootings - which is absolutely retarded. I hope this people drop as many red pills as they can here.

Attached: 604.jpg (121 KB, 704x480)

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

spbp

Attached: IMG-20170703-044618.jpg (97 KB, 1280x490)

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

I like this piece

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

All tru but you should really think about the coming power structure to come after said surrection ...think it will be better than what you have going on now??...never go full retard ...capatalism has brought the world out of poverty...you will starve in your anarchist dream ...if you can even survive a few fire fights ..kek

Attached: IMG-0587.jpg (39 KB, 269x300)

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

In the subway, there’s no longer any trace of the screen of embarrassment that normally impedes the gestures of the passengers. Strangers make conversation without making passes. A band of comrades conferring on a street corner. Much larger assemblies on the boulevards, absorbed in discussions. Surprise attacks mounted in city after city, day after day. A new military barracks has been sacked and burned to the ground. The evicted residents of a building have stopped negotiating with the mayor’s office; they settle in. A company manager is inspired to blow away a handful of his colleagues in the middle of a meeting. There’s been a leak of files containing the personal addresses of all the cops, together with those of prison officials, causing an unprecedented wave of sudden relocations. We carry our surplus goods into the old village bar and grocery store, and take what we lack. Some of us stay long enough to discuss the general situation and figure out the hardware we need for the machine shop. The radio keeps the insurgents informed of the retreat of the government forces. A rocket has just breached a wall of the Clairvaux prison. Impossible to say if it has been months or years since the “events” began. And the prime minister seems very alone in his appeals for calm.

Attached: glenn-beck-l-insurrection-qui-vient-fox-news-4209758nfbfc-1713.jpg (52 KB, 620x350)

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Were stupid enough to defeat a tyrannical government w/ ARs

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

At this point the larger companies are just as tyrannical if not more so

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

#1 - The military is on our side.
#2 - IRS & EPA soyboy faggots aren't going to do shit to anybody in a SHTF scenario.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Sorry lads I accidentally LLF'd the drives lol oops?

Jackson King
Jackson King

Total number of active duty in all of armed forces is 1.2 million. Total number of Pennsylvania residents who deer hunt is approximately 750,000. Pennsylvania alone has enough riflemen with to push back significantly. Get rekt faggot.

Attached: pennsylvania-state-map.jpg (81 KB, 660x500)

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Vietnam did with a lot less. So did Afghanistan.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

That awkward moment when your own country lost against the same farmers.

Also Vietnam was a civil proxy war against china and the USSR, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

when i was in three marines we often spoke about what wed do if the order to fire on the American public was issued
general consensus was wed all go awol.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Dear left-wing commie faggots; the military will never be on your side. That is all.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

that image
The left seriously cannot meme

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Gee, I wonder how the Vietnamese stopped the supreme military forces of the USA.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Well I wouldn't say they did, the Tet Offensive was only successful via propaganda, not by military action. But, the problem still remains that the only way US could have won Vietnam would be through genocide because the people would never have stopped fighting no matter how many died.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Stfu noone wants to hear your gay fan fiction

Attached: IMG-0633.png (145 KB, 500x250)

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

A rocket has just breached a wall of the Clairvaux prison
And you do not see an issue with this?

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Do you and your faggot lib family feel safe supporting re-education gulags for rightists with all those AR-15s floating around rural areas? No? We'll then the system is working.

Jason King
Jason King

Now, I understand that this is a "practice" thread, where someone on our side makes a retarded left-wing argument so that we can all BTFO it and redpill onlookers, but in the spirit of LARP I will pretend that I'm taking it seriously.

To get this out of the way: Literally all sides in question agree that the government loses civil war. The government believes this. The people believe it. Even shitlibs believe it. Nobody is actually stupid enough to believe that such a war would be winnable.

The salient point is: The Pentagon has performed multiple scenario exercises on this subject and to be frank, it isn't even close. A significant portion of the military would simply desert or defect. They even put out a questionnaire on this to the soldiers themselves and the results were crushing. In no branch, neither amongst officers nor enlisted men, would even 10% of the military fire on American civilians. Not the Marines, not the Air Force, not the Navy, not the Army.

This is a bit of a problem because drones, tanks, etc, all of the things you foolishly suggest would be used to crush the American people, those are... All things that you wouldn't have anymore, because 80% of the military just defected.

Perhaps more importantly, that 80% of the military now HAS those things. The distance between DC and Arlington is about 7 miles. So right off the bat, the defectors could simply drive a column of tanks straight up to the White House.

Attached: 1495962813136.jpg (39 KB, 500x582)

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

They are delusional.
they think their compy lives has prepared them for warfare. they think they can "beat" the military like the mudslimes "did".
one they would need to stop being obese.
two, they would need more than just their fucking pea shooters.
WUT R DEY GONNA NUK US HUH?!
they dont even need to go that far. they have drones and non mass destructive weapon to be used. you will need to own RPGs and other anti air weapons to fight them. plus you would also have to go full terrorist and start making bombs your selves and killing innocents.

but you all dont care about the reality of it. just the fantasy you play out in your head where you are equals to the men who fought in the revolutionary war.

John Martin
John Martin

Why are you ashamed to identify your country?

Attached: memedonkey.jpg (72 KB, 443x803)

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Mostly snipers that hunt too. Good luck govcucks.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

For as long as that lasts, anyway.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

/thread

OP, stay out of the gene pool.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

The delusional Mutts really believe their pop guns will save them.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

you realize the government has contingency plans for such an event, and according to some of the reports the government loses more often than not in that situation.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

fuckin this times 1000

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

They had already reached a ceasefire, if the US had simply established a South-Korea situation and bolstered SV's defenses, the entente could have been maintained indefinitely.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Stop replying to these threads you fags they're playing you

Sage

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

the federal government isn't afraid of armed citiz-

Attached: U5dsVDKZWWyn3HRPmphgZhve7aKji2b-1680x8400-(1).jpg (62 KB, 470x325)

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

“They have drones”

Why does every retard think they’ll use drones. That’s fucking hilarious.

This isn’t halo faggot. Every shot fired costs the government money. Not only would they have to rebuild entire cities using their money but also pay for the strikes without a population to pay taxes.

They wouldn’t be able to come back economically.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

There's around 4 million people in the armed forces, and that's including the national guard. Most of which actually believe in the 2nd amendment and would likely join the people to overthrow the government.

There are 350 million legal guns in the U.S with a population of 320 million. Even if a third of those people only had the firearms, that's still more than 100 million armed citizens, and for shits and giggles lets say a quarter of those people actually take up arms to fight, that's still more than 25 million people with guns that are willing to fight.

So 4 million (at most) vs. 25 million (at least).

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

“Start making bombs and killing innocents”

You mean like the guy in Austin?

Yeah we aren’t capable of that kind of thing lol.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

nuh man, prisons, especially the privatized prisons of the US are nothing but modern day gulags used by the corporate class to exact surplus value from the dispossessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1AOJHglezQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pTjfA3Vedig

Attached: paris-trabajo.jpg (45 KB, 651x400)

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Cringeposting ought to be against the rules. I know that your country lacks a culture, and any sense that the government can be resisted--it's okay, you voted for it so of course you believe it.

But it's a lie. We've already BTFO'd the government multiple times. The Leftists tried this in the 70s but being inept retards they killed fewer people in 2500 bombings than Timothy McVeigh did in one day.

Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--if your movement has men, you can succeed in anything.

Of course because we are of decent moral character and generally better people than you, we never intend to do any such thing, and terrorism is certainly beneath us as a method for political change, but in a civil war scenario, this is not the case.

tl;dr? Our pop guns would save us, because we aren't British. We have a culture.

Attached: hungary-1956-revolution-uprising-soviet-invasion-history-illustrated-pictures-photos-images-010.jpg (92 KB, 800x550)

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

1% of prisons are privatized and prisoners fight over who gets to go to them, because they're so much better than the government-run prisons.

Surplus value also doesn't exist. That's an objective fact. Value is determined by what a good or service sells for--therefore your labor is worth exactly what you are paid for it.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

You don't even need to take out the military directly. Sabotage the power grid to a major city. Sit back in a sniper's nest and fire at any fag lineman that comes to try and repair it. You don't even need to kill them, just crack a couple of windshields and watch them peel out. That power line's never getting fixed. Wat do? City slowly turns on itself. Insurrection and infighting over food. It's over johnny.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Which civilizations? Do you call niggers dancing around the bonfire civilization? Or maybe Aztecs eating hearts is civilization.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

the government wont take the steps needed to stop domestic terrorists and traitors

you know nothing of our history i see.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

In capitalist society, creative activity takes the form of commodity production, namely production of marketable goods, and the results of human activity take the form of commodities. Marketability or saleability is the universal characteristic of all practical activity and all products. The products of human activity which are necessary for survival have the form of saleable goods: they are only available in exchange for money. And money is only available in exchange for commodities. If a large number of men accept the legitimacy of these conventions, if they accept the convention that commodities are a prerequisite for money, and that money is a prerequisite for survival, then they find themselves locked into a vicious circle. Since they have no commodities, their only exit from this circle is to regard themselves, or parts of themselves, as commodities. And this is, in fact, the peculiar "solution" which men impose on themselves in the face of specific material and historical conditions. They do not exchange their bodies or parts of their bodies for money. They exchange the creative content of their lives, their practical daily activity, for money.

As soon as men accept money as an equivalent for life, the sale of living activity becomes a condition for their physical and social survival. Life is exchanged for survival. Creation and production come to mean sold activity. A man's activity is "productive," useful to society, only when it is sold activity. And the man himself is a productive member of society only if the activities of his daily life are sold activities. As soon as people accept the terms of this exchange, daily activity takes the form of universal prostitution.

Attached: 14780566.gif (808 KB, 500x211)

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

You’ve already been castrated. You have no right to even butt in lmao.

Some guy in your country is going to jail for 1-5 years because he taught his pig to sieg heil.

Fuck outta here

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

it is ok to be a terrorist when i agree with them XD

fuck off nigger.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Do you think you'll stand a better chance without firearms?

Camden James
Camden James

That is not left they are commies not in the normie fashion they are for real just like nazis you see on Sup Forums and they can meme its just that you are right wing so you are biased

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

he sold creative power, or sold daily activity, takes the form of labor; labor is a historically specific form of human activity; labor is abstract activity which has only one property; it is marketable; it can be sold for a given quantity of money; labor is indifferent activity; indifferent to the particular task performed and indifferent to the particular subject to which the task is directed. Digging, printing and carving are different activities, but all three are labor in capitalist society; labor is simply "earning money." Living activity which takes the form of labor is a means to earn money. Life becomes a means of survival.

The sale of living activity brings about another reversal. Through sale, the labor of an individual becomes the "property" of another, it is appropriated by another, it comes under the control of another. In other words, a person's activity becomes the activity of another, the activity of its owner; it becomes alien to the person who performs it. Thus one's life, the accomplishments of an individual in the world, the difference which his life makes in the life of humanity, are not only transformed into labor, a painful condition for survival; they are transformed into alien activity, activity performed by the buyer of that labor. In capitalist society, the architects, the engineers, the laborers, are not builders; the man who buys their labor is the builder; their projects, calculations and motions are alien to them; their living activity, their accomplishments, are his.

Attached: Yyy6fW6.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080)

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Yea mate, it'll happen just like that, except every time someone pulls that shit they're caught sooner or later which is enough of a deterrent to stop anyone else trying

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

in a capitalist society
No, that's just in reality. That's a fact of human behavior.

Using flowery language to argue against reality is a common habit of Leftists and it really serves no purpose except to obfuscate the truth, which is that you work, or you die.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Meant this for you

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

every time someone
If 1% of the population did this, it would happen about 36 million times, retard. There aren't enough tanks or planes or drones on the planet to survive such a campaign, to say nothing of soldiers.

Jesus Christ the cringe.

Attached: hungary-1956-revolution-uprising-soviet-invasion-history-illustrated-pictures-photos-images-011.jpg (94 KB, 622x475)

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

which is that you work, or you die.
but that is fucking wrong.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I like this guy

David Foster
David Foster

Not one person, but it is impossible to control an armed population through force.

Even in the unlikely scenario that the ENTIRE us military backs the tyrannical government, they still don't have enough personell to establish a regime, on a factor of 1:100. Meanwhile the population can just systematically destroy and cripple every piece of logistical infrastructure that keeps the system running.

It doesn't work.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

They could easily. Most people are law abiding, if it came into law most people would respect it

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Adderall and community college are a hell of a drug...dipshit

Attached: IMG-0636.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1017)

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Nuclear war ruins the profit margin. I agree with Zappa... it’ll never happen

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

If it is held that man is "by nature" an uninventive tribesman and an inventive businessman, a submissive slave and a proud craftsman an independent hunter and a dependent wage-worker, then either man's "nature" is an empty concept, or man's "nature" depends on material and historical conditions, and is in fact a response to those conditions.

Attached: 1-9uDHL8rIiwPWFvaJ9IOL-Q.jpg (117 KB, 962x467)

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

It's a truism. These days it more means either you work or you live in squalor and only possibly die.

The idea that you are entitled to anything except what you own or produce is laughable. It isn't at all in line with any human behavior.

"Capitalism" doesn't even really exist, Marx had to invent the word to try and box all of regular human behavior into a coherent structure to stand opposed by Coimmunism.

In reality that was never the case. There was reality, and then the delusions of Leftists. All things occur in reality and delusion can only be imposed to such an extent before it begins to deform under the pressures of the real world.

This is why Communism is the ultimate cringe ideology--because it's literally just that. An ideology with no practical applications. Even "successful" Communist projects have never resembled the vision of Marx, because no such thing has or could ever exist.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

imagine being dumb enough to hold that camera

James Ross
James Ross

HahahahhahahahahahHhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Once they take a certain type of gun the people would take it as a violation of the second.

Don’t project what your pussy ass would do on an entire nation, much less a group of men that may be 1000x ballsier than you’ll ever be.

Not me. But enough.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Kys

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

How can you think otherwise unless you're a no-gun cuck with zero military history knowledge?

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

The funny thing is that Afghan goat herders have been fending off the world's most advanced combat regiments for nearly two decades using spring loaded rifles kept around in dusty boxes by their kin for nearly half a century.

So yeah. I do.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

36 million people are in good enough condition, talented, and driven enough in assassination, bomb making, stealing, guerrilla warfare, and survival techniques to fight the highly advanced government forced who dont even need to be in eye site to attack you

you are delusional.

Attached: 6386105.jpg (88 KB, 615x461)

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Human nature is real and has content separate from material conditions. This is objective, provable, neuroscientific and biological fact.

So you're wrong. Empirically. Why would you even quote something so archaic and ill-informed? Do people actually still believe this tabula rasa nonsense?

Attached: 146810164562.jpg (24 KB, 500x431)

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

vietnam

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

nothing more to say huh?

Attached: istanbul1.jpg (53 KB, 810x540)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

That'd be 1% of the population, yes. Let's say it's half of 1%. It'd be 18 million. Which is still six times the size of the American military.

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

boy oh boy would you be fucking suprised you absolute cuckold

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

“Lol amerifat”

Wow, actually retarded. Did you ever take into consideration the amount of young men who would rise up to defend their rights?

Even if you’re trolling, you’re losing badly.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

you bought in to the lie.
YOU have to work. real humans were born in to wealth.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

can you prove me in an "objective, provable, neuroscientific and biological" way that man have to work in exchange for a wage? because that's what the guy i was responding to seemed to argue.

Attached: [email protected] (50 KB, 613x344)

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

our boys

Suck a dick you cringey bootlicking cunt

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

To be fair I'm op and I'm on your side, I just like listening to the arguments

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

lmao how could anyone take that flag seriously?

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Eating hearts is pretty cool and its the one thing that came out of these savage cultures worth respecting.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

They'd definitely have more chance with no guns eh?
That would even things up.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

this guy takes it seriously

Antifa is winning to the extent that they're willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness.

Attached: download-(2).jpg (14 KB, 225x225)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Some members of the Royal family is dirty, what do you expect?

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

I mean you could do that until your position is made and artillery comes down on you.

You know we do have ways to get rid of snipers. Its a thing we have been doing for a long long time.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

I am the guy you were responding to, and that is not what I said. I said that there is no version of events in which the arrangement described is not how human beings interact.

You operate under the incorrect assumption that "wage" is somehow distinct from the value of the labor being done. It isn't. It, in fact, cannot be, because of how value is determined. No matter how you attempt to alter this relationship, it simply will not work--you will perform labor, and you will be reimbursed, unless you are a slave.

From the first human being to kill an antelope and eat it until the present day, or the first person to trade a haunch of boar for sex, the relationship has remained fundamentally the same: You exert either your ability to work or your resources in return for something you want.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

Na he means the aboriginal culture in Australia, 40k years and they invented firestick farming

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

You guys whine at college campuses and then go home.

Y’all ain’t doing shit.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

imagine being cool enough to hold those guns

Attached: 555orly.jpg (19 KB, 273x253)

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

no you dont understand! we are really super secret badasses who can take on whole armies by our selves just like in my movies.

they wont. the ones who would try will give up soon after or die. because they lived easy lives and have no idea how things work outside the bullshit theyve read/watched online.
like i said. you people are fucking delusional if you think you can win with your hunting rifles. you would need heavy artillery to actually beat the government back.

also look how are cops look state side. do you really think they wont pull out even bigger guns to put down terrorists and traitors?

Attached: wip-0056-0813-h-14493511.jpg (133 KB, 830x553)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Actually, he doesn't. His side has won every effort pretty easily. Thusfar the most damage done to the movement has been Heimbach fucking some thot, and that effect has been minimal.

Antifa isn't an obstacle, it's an asset. Every PR coup the Alt-Right has made has been because Antifa acts like retards and then get their shit kicked in.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

People who hunt are insecure.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

misrepresenting my words
And you concede the argument. You lose.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Oh you... Why you gotta pull this shit mate?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

food insecure maybe

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Yes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

Attached: 10258409-673451559369061-1189524619816313367-n-800x500-c.jpg (95 KB, 800x500)

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

they had a aquaduct system that had not been seen outside of Rome. their system was better than most of europe for its history.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

It's incredible that the mosin nagant is now seeing 3 different centuries of combat in Afghanistan.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

G.IIDF is here

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Do you think the military are fucking futristic super soldiers with power armor?

They are people. Fucking hell there’s an entire documentary where infantrymen basically sob the entire fucking time.

You don’t need to be a badass. The minimum requirement to put up a decent fight against the US military is being a braindead farmer with a rusty AK.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

you are just delusional. again you really think 16M+ people will be skilled and driven enough to organize a proper guerrilla war. when they have known nothing but an easy first world life. i anything you should be begging niggers and spics to be on your side. they would atleast understand a life and death fight.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Didn't work out very well with Waco and Timothy McVeigh

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Well they certainly aren't stopping hooded wannabe revolutionaries running around freely spouting declarations of war so I'm a little skeptical on their willingness to move on "domestic terrorists" at this point in time.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

This is actually a pretty good approach to use for libcucks. It forces them to choose between their hatred for the military vs their hatred for gun owners.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Other countries tend to get involved with civil wars. 99% sure Russia and China would do whatever they could to stoke the flames.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

and those farmers got BTFO. their best weapons were bombs and taking over civilian areas and hiding amongst them.

they have drones/choppers/tanks/ships with railguns.
they have sound based weapons that can be fired from a chopper.
you would have to become just like ISIS to make any head way for a while. too bad the rest of the american population outside of that 1% would not like you taking over cities and being terrorists.

your delusions of Civil war 2.0 is not as grand as you think. you wont be the good guys.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

So we should disarm and make it even easier for the government to assfuck us?

Attached: 1448232619720.png (205 KB, 505x431)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

The higher the price you would make one pay even in victory decreases the odds of it being attempted.
Now that I have explained a most basic concept I have to ask... are you this stupid?

Sage sagey time

Attached: Sage.jpg (158 KB, 645x645)

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

those people are being watched. the moment they acted on it shit would come down hard on them. look what happened in texas.

Landon Green
Landon Green

And so would there targets. Who conviently are not brown ackbars but rather there friends and loved ones.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

When the living activity of people takes the form of labor (alienated activity), it acquires the property of exchangeability; it acquires the form of value. In other words, the labor can be exchanged for an "equivalent" quantity of money (wages). The deliberate alienation of living activity, which is perceived as necessary for survival by the members of capitalist society, itself reproduces the capitalist form within which alienation is necessary for survival. Because of the fact that living activity has the form of value, the products of that activity must also have the form of value: they must be exchangeable for money. This is obvious since, if the products of labor did not take the form of value, but for example the form of useful objects at the disposal of society, then they would either remain in the factory or they would be taken freely by the members of society whenever a need for them arose; in either case, the money-wages received by the workers would have no value, and living activity could not be sold for an "equivalent" quantity of money; living activity could not be alienated. Consequently, as soon as living activity takes the form of value, the products of that activity take the form of value, and the reproduction of everyday life takes place through changes or metamorphoses of value.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

hey faggots, settle it already, is Sup Forums a natsoc or libertarian board

strawpoll.me/15336343

inb4 being called kike shill

Attached: 1521537673017.jpg (30 KB, 540x491)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

You are a fucking idiot. I see this retarded argument all the time on here, and its not only wrong, its utterly laughable. First off, should civil war break out, your side, as well as the Federal Government loses. M1 tanks do not keep the peace, do not go door to door, and cannot possible cover the landmass of the US. Do you really believe that the US Military will just follow orders and just start rounding up citizens at the whim of a tyrannical government? This has been war gamed over and over, and almost every single scenario shows that well over 60% of the Military will side with the rebels, and at least up to 10% will stay at their posts and cause trouble inside the system. The government fears an armed populace for a reason shithead, and that reason is simple, we would beat them in a civil war. If your going to post stupid shit like this, try and at least sound like you have a fucking brain.

Attached: 1497494869355.jpg (43 KB, 570x587)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Dumb.Fuck.

Attached: gun-control.jpg (225 KB, 872x886)

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

For labor to create Capital, the value of the products of labor must be larger than the value of the labor. In other words, the labor force must produce a surplus product, a quantity of goods which it does not consume, and this surplus product must be transformed into surplus value, a form of value which is not appropriated by workers as wages, but by capitalists as profit. Furthermore, the value of the products of labor must be larger still, since living labor is not the only kind of labor materialized in them. In the production process, workers expend their own energy, but they also use up the stored labor of others as instruments, and they shape materials on which labor was previously expended.

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

This is correct. Its the nature of our animal kingdom. Show your worth or get the fuck out. If you are old, weak, or sick you may be taken care of but thats not a gurantee and even they may be left behind. Strong adult members of a social group must work.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

stupid cunt he doesnt even have an ar near him, not on the wall nor in his hands. also at least when they turn the a10s against their own people you could shoot back. i mean its not gonna do anything other than let yo feel less helpless in a totally helpless situation

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

fucking implying the US military would happily side with the government trying to become tyrannical and fire on insurgents.

Again with the drones. FUCKING LMAO.

I’m not the delusional one here.

We’re done. Literally every single person in this thread fucking destroyed every single thing you’ve thrown at me.

I’ll let your dumbass go so you can run along and think that you’re right

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

And yet you have absolutely no reply. Go play in traffic you colossal faggot.

Attached: 1521700814641.gif (968 KB, 290x200)

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

sdfs

Attached: sdfs.png (298 KB, 475x560)

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

you wont be the good guys
We would be the alive guys, unlike your soft ass.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

americans unironically believing that their government will call AC130, Apaches and MBT on them
wew

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

just listen, or read the whole thing, if only to understand Marxism.

marxists.org/reference/archive/perlman-fredy/1969/misc/reproduction-daily-life.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=B60grm56yvI

Attached: famous-quote-from-karl-marx-karl-marx-quotes-socialism-quote-addicts.jpg (183 KB, 1024x575)

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Yes you can and do so every day that you are armed

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Which is probably why we still haven't been greenlighted to just kill these traitors in the streets where they stand, because they know what will follow.

Turns out the threat of mutually assured destruction is still an effective deterrent on many scales.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

armed insurgents get btfo
yet we are either still stuck in wars with them or forced to pull out after years without progress

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

n no these people who love their nation will turn on it and their brother in arms because 1% of the poulation
right right. again you are delusional and think everyone hates their own country as much as you do.

neck your self traitor.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

What I find interesting is that 90% of retards wouldn't have a problem if commiefornia was driven into the ocean by A10 warthogs and M1 Abrams tanks but when it comes to the 2nd ammendment they somehow believe that they'd stand a chance with their little peashooters.
The only thing which would probably save faggots from annihilation by the government is that the majority of armed forces would most probably resist going against its own people.
But still the level of delusion here is sometimes off the scale.

Attached: Tank-Man1.jpg (401 KB, 2000x1341)

William Martinez
William Martinez

This nigga thinks we playing halo bro.

Acting like the government has infinite weapons and shit.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

spoken like a true merchant...take a bow shlomo.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Your house is first on my list.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Because he's trolling.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Government loyalists are the new redcoats.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Looks like Aleppo.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

With good reason. Can't get much use out of people shooting your soldiers. Whether they survive or not and soldiers don't do much more than shoot things.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

this

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

yea bro im super hard and like a super soldier
whatever you say gringo.

over 30% of americans are obese. the ones that are not obese tend to be in cali.

Attached: merca-freedom-fighter.jpg (46 KB, 500x375)

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

seriously, if the war on insurgencies has taught us anything, it's that a proper army has a hard time defeating a group that lacks definitive locations to be conquered and political institutions that can oversee a total surrender

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

I’m sad all the talkies are gonna kill y’all

John Torres
John Torres

i dont know if you are aware of this but a jewish american wrote this passage. he was actually an anti capitalist, took part in 68 revolt in France and founded with friends a publishing house named Red&Black located in Detroit

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED FAGGOT

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

You’re a cali faggot

It all makes sense.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

The red guard are literally my favorite meme

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

naw, just not delusional nor do i dont hate my nation and people.

i want to fix things. not have a temper tantrum and destroy everything the founding fathers built.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Indeed. 4th generation warfighting is the only kind that matters now, the rest has been ended by the nuclear deterrent.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

The trouble with predicting civil war scenarios is that an armed state apparatus or military commander can easily go one way or the other with entire regiments. Anyone who takes even a glance at history would know this. Many times what happens is that one side of the military starts shooting at the other, and then the war can go on for decades with each side changing over and over with the tide.

But yeah feed me moar LOL DUH FEDZ GOT BIGGER GUNZ N SHIT.

Dominic James
Dominic James

it is just numbers.
Cali is the least fat state in the nation. the flyovers and south, you know where your ilk would be getting most of its support is full of obese fat fucks on opioids. you are not prepared for a real life fight let alone a war on the home front. you have lived a soft easy life.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Attached: 1521565538303.png (278 KB, 740x732)

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Fighting for rights=hating my nation.
being against tyrannical government is a temper tantrum
not destroy everything the founding fathers built but allow tyranny to reign so that rights disappear.

What did I tell you guys? This nigga actually retarded.

David Cook
David Cook

Attached: 0a1.jpg (78 KB, 643x820)

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Sage and report
you're getting the gas

Attached: usa-civil-war-1518553730349.png (555 KB, 1315x890)

Julian Young
Julian Young

user., the Founders didn't build anything to do with forcing every municipality in the land to accept sodomite "marriage"; they were Christians!

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Most Americans think it would be easier with AR's than with their bare hands and sticks.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Confirmed as retarded.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

imagine being dumb enough to think that someone is holding that camera

Attached: 198476195.jpg (49 KB, 1095x809)

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

they are tyrannical because i said so!

thinks that matters at all
go fuck your self. someone fucking another consenting adult has no effect on anyone besides those 2.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

imagine being dumb enough to think it wasn't a tripod.

Attached: 1506865506247.gif (1.75 MB, 259x259)

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

I'm more afraid of thousands of sick school shooters than the small chance the government will turn into the Hunger Games.

Both are scary, but one is much more likely. And like OP said, if the military wanted you dead, your little pea shooter wouldn't do shit

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

They buillt a land where people could own slaves, user. The Founders were frontiersmen! You know nothing of what they built, silly.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

The tank convoy would easily be destroyed by an IED and then absolutely wrecked by a armored Fire Engine spraying gasoline all over the convoy while a hail of bullets from AR15s rain down on them. US army stands no chance at defeating American insurgents.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

?????????

Attached: C8D3EDEA-E81E-4686-A047-119D12F98F7D.jpg (53 KB, 1067x600)

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

He’s scared.
Burn the constitution.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Attached: 9c0.jpg (36 KB, 426x341)

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

There’s no point in even arguing against it. The pentagon has played this situation out seventeen fucking times and each time they lost.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

So what your saying is we need laws granting access to more powerful weapons to be in compliance with the 2nd. I agree!

Attached: 1521611222639.png (18 KB, 550x543)

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

theres a difference between terrorists abd freedom fighters in anything but public perception

Not to imply the Austin Autist was anything but a tard, but you are also a faggots faggot.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

When it comes to this argument it's always bewildering when they come to this conclusion that because of the Government's tanks, aircraft etc etc means it's futile to resist. Even though it's proven to be possible to resist such regimes given the right tactics and doctrine. But what really gets me really is the implication of them simply saying "lol roll over and be subjugated" which is pretty rich considering you have wackjobs on the r/esist subreddit doing (no matter how counter productive they really are being) doing the same thing. I'm not trained in any sort of Military capacity and probably never will be (unless they dragged conscription in then we'd be very desperate at that point) but not eve I can imagine myself just letting some regime rule over me and oppress me silently.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

I don't want an AR-15, I want an M4A1 (fully auto) and an UZI with automatic glocks with a grenade launcher.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

implying purging cali wouldn't be a popular front backed by the people themselves.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

The obese Americans are mostly niggers and goblinas.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

(Fashion accessory of the season becomes Glock attachment to AR frame...)

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

no they just like guns and want to keep them

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Yeah that never happens, remind me again how the fight against the under equipped and mostly untrained Vietnam went

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

sexist

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

The gun owners I know are pretty fit. Only libtards live in I cities with 3 days of food and fuel. We’re it true that gun owners were fat they would still be alive in 3 months of no food. Retards in cities will BE food for feral savages in a week if the SHTF.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Yeah, the vietnamese didn't stand a chance with their sillly guerilla warfare. Remember how the U.S. crushed them easily?

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

We did our part, why don't you get elected prez and try out your moot theory?

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

It was not a war, so we did not lose REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Of course. We’ve done it before.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Why is the left so hung up on this nigger tier argument?

Attached: quote-a-fear-of-weapons-is-a-sign-of-retarded-sexual-and-emotional-maturity-sigmund-freud-362657.jpg (45 KB, 850x400)

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Are Americans stupid
Well duh

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

not the left, just the liberals

Attached: 28059177-586255211708972-3046748991246416290-n.jpg (60 KB, 960x720)

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

the american military is regularly defeated by college students who hack the power grid

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

I sometimes wonder if these posts are made by liberals who really believe this or right-wingers that want to mock them

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

are you saying that people need more powerful weapons? because that is what I think you are saying

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

both

Justin Price
Justin Price

They've done it before, armed with only muskets and pitchforks.
Call me a madman, but I'd say it'd be somewhat easier using modern rifles.

Attached: IMG-0383.jpg (125 KB, 1200x900)

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

not 'eve I can imagine myself just letting some regime rule over me and oppress me silently

Attached: 1518032902744.jpg (112 KB, 1087x1080)

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

their just gonna drive a tank up to the house you're hiding in and run it down.
The tank driver is on my side, stupid

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Then the yanks went and got beat down by a bunch of goat fuckers
We were just following Britain's lead

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

If you Demofaggots keep putting trannies and women in the Military, we probably could.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

not eve I can imagine myself just letting some regime rule over me and oppress me silently.
How is that freedom of speech working out for you

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

The guns. Give it to me.
The guns. Give it to me.
The guns. Give it to me.
The guns. Give it to me.
The guns. Give it to me.
The guns. Give it to me.

Attached: Shlomo-Shekelstein.jpg (157 KB, 501x585)

Josiah White
Josiah White

Antifa suck the kike dick like good little Goyim.

Attached: photo.jpgncv.jpg (93 KB, 900x900)

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

It is the owner of the website churning traffic.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

What do you mean? Imagine 1 million angry assault rifle owning males attacking on all fronts. They would absolutely fuck up the US government.

Americans owning guns, threaten the power of the state. Absolutely.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

american gun laws and shit, but yes they can.

what liberals don't understand is if the gov wants to opress people, they won't bomb the shit out of you with F-15.

there will be a long guerilla style fight. fighting on streets, woods etc. so yes, AR-15 would be a good choice, I guess. any gun would help.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

The answer is yes. You're a moron if you don't understand why.
The tyrannical govt surely does.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Um, yeah, the military has 150 million tanks ready to roll.
You're a Fuckin blinkered retard. So glad you fags are voluntarily disarming...All going exactly to plan.
We have you commies defenseless and concentrated in urban areas surrounded by subhumans.
It's going to be a bloodbath. A glorious spectacle indeed.
You people used to just annoy me. But now that I understand what really makes you tick; now that I know you seek my total destruction I've yeilded to the enticements of searing hatred.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

We don't think we can, we are doing it....right now....in real time. The ride never ends my friend.

lel

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Tailban and isis are two separate groups and last I knew tailban is still around

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Tank runs over house
"uh boss that wasn't the right house"
"its that one over there"
news stories everywhere about the us military killing innocent civilians
number of insuŕgent skyrocket

Attached: 1520234429697.jpg (67 KB, 600x800)

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Spotted the paranoid prepper.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Not even that. I forget where I read it but it was an analysis of different regimes response to the Arab spring. Basically it found that the regimes that clamped down on the internet, especially social media, were the ones that fell. The harder they clamped down, the more likely it went to civil war.

The reasoning was that Twitter and Facebook allowed disaffected people to vent their anger without actually doing anything. Take that away at the vent at the street corner, park, cafe, etc. The person retweeting or giving them a like doesn’t do anything tangible but the people they meet irl not only bolster their grievances but can help them plan or trade or sell a gun to them. A thousand people om Twitter tweeting shit isn’t anywhere near as powerful as a thousand people in the street attacking and getting attacked by cops and military.

If it came to civil war, the first thing I would do is go after the power grid. A couple guys with chainsaws could take out a pretty big area. This forces normies out of the house and eventually off the fence. There is a big difference between watching it unfold with your own eyes in front of the local Walmart vs. on CNN.

There is a reason all these tech companies are trying to suppress the right but aren’t outright banning it in general. Shadow bans are just more effective.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

It really doesn’t get mentioned enough in these types of debates just how reliant the military is on the civilian side. The only reason our military is able to operate to the degree it does is civilian side supplie the supply line. Go to war with them and you lose your supply line.

Ok, so you just droned a bunch of people in the parking lot of the local Walmart. Oops, turned out one of them has a son who works in the oil fields 6 months out of the year. Now they are on fire. Oh, and another has family at the local water treatment plant that supplies water to one of you bases. Now most of your senior leadership is sick from contaminated water. Another has family that works for the railroad that delivers you jet fuel and tank munitions. Now somebody has taken a torch to a segment of the tracks every mile for fifty miles in each direction. So on and so on.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit