Boruto

Is this telling us that Boruto is just Naruto's infinite tsukoyomi dream? Did Madara actually win the war? How would you feel if Boruto ended by Naruto waking up back in the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jIcqVyGstd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure Sup Forums would be willing to write it off

That's some Kubo level shit, dude.

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

I guess that would explain why Naruto doesn’t love his kids and hates being Hokage. It would also explain why he ended up with Hinata instead of Sakura who is way cuter.

Hopefully, because that means it's not canon...

It would make sense considering Naruto has never really lived or cared about Hinata and it was weird that they just ended up together out of nowhere especially when sakura has been warming up to Naruto. I’ve always thought Sakura fired him better anyways and there’s no way everybody just forgot about Orochimaru.

He cared about almost anyone on the village the same way he cared for sakura or hinata you autismal.

>this thread of dreams and delusions

When is 19 releasing?

Christmas monday (December 25th) but leaks probably around the 22nd.

Is that from the opening? Rather weird choice for a background. What's their reasoning aside from "Madara wins"?
>How would you feel if Boruto ended by Naruto waking up back in the war?
Great idea for a filler. Even better if it would be about Boruto.

>Sakura who is way cuter.

nah

Nothing next to what they did to Sarada-chan

it's naruto but with lots of slut-chan
see class prez and inuzuka researcher

>Big tits makes a character cuter.
Okay?

Um.. how about her face, hair and personality...?

it's actually the only wrong thing on her, they dont fit in her character
she's cute because of her cataract eyes, snow like skin and silk dark hair

>Wrong thing

No, they're perfect since no one would have expected that to happen considering how small and fragile she was as a child.

big tits are vulgar, 3C would have been fine, no need for watermelons that will sag anyway
>inb4 chakra pushup

This thread is gonna be deleted too?

So Moegi uses mokuton now, and shinobi can be jedi's with the introduction of chakra sabers.

I would be very pleased with that

what the fuck is Borutos problem about ninja tech? How is a flash granade any different than smoke bomb? How is a capsule that stores a jutsu any different than a scroll that stores a jutsu? There's no "dirty" fighting for a ninja, there never was

>dat ripe 1010 being left to rot

youtu.be/jIcqVyGstd8

Fuck this shit

What would Madara do when everyone else is in Tsukuyomi? You'd think he'd get bored.

rape the sleeping ninjas

we can only hope.

Now that she's canon, I can't wait to see post-timeskip Hawawa and her DD-Cup jugs

Tickle Tsunade's feet and then give them a good sniff

Naruto has a shit paradise if true.

Muh dick.

>Narusaku fags still hold on to hope, maybe boruto it's all a dream
The absolute STATE of shipping fags

We Star Wars now

>We got tsunade fanservice
>But we'll never get MILF hinata fanservice from this series
It hurts

>no blush lines on Hawawa
ONE JOB

Revealing everything to be a result of the Infinite Tsukoyomi's effect on Naruto would be an excellent way to end such a shit series

Can a person even wake up from the Infonite Tsukoyomi?

Maybe someone with a tailed beast inside them but even then they would only wake up for a second before looking at it again and then falling back into it.

She's a christmas cake now,so who cares

Would not the Tsukoyomi affect the Biju as well?

Only if they transformed. And if that happened then the human host would be sitting there aware that their partner was inside a dream coma.

No, she was his crush since the beginning

That’d be too good of an ending for Naruto.

Superior ship coming through

nope just look at empty space on that, naruto ass is bigger in anime

I too masturbate to girls with a broken spine

>implying I wasn't talking about Mitsuki

Never. Hawawa wants the Bort.

that's purse shock and fear, user

I know this is bait but Naruto really doesn’t seem to give much of a shit about the position except out of a sense of obligation at this point since he was willing to abandon it and his family to go be a hobo with Sasuke.

He’d have to prepare for the Ayys or something, because they’re eventually going to come to earth for the fruit.

>Hawawa see's his dick

I bet she dreamed to see it for a long time.

>Reminder, Kishi threw Sasuke away as a character as hype for NARUTO furher sama.

Im the only one who can see throuvh the fans autism of Sasukes being bitched about as Kishis fav, he even said Sasuke always second to Naruto to everything.

stop sexualizing blushing, you fiend
it's too pure

But why she want to see a premature micro penis with phimosis?

Is this micro to you? She's clearly hungry for Burrito's dick.

I can't wait for the doujinshi where Bort sucks her tits like a baby

>tfw no Hanabi to feed you meat and potatoes

Ikemotos aret is deeply disturbing

But they did nothing to her

They taken away her butt

What about Namida ?

She was still in the academy, just chill

Are you retarded. Sasuke clearly is the more popular and favored one by both kishi and his assistance

>NSfag clinging to the hope that Shinachiku is real.

This really is Zutara levels of delusion

Namida is so cute, pure and charismatic, her best friend (New kiba) is cute too

It would be naruto being 300 episodes of story and another 300 episode of shitty ninja war that happened within 24 hours although screen time is 120 hours

Hawawa is beautiful in any panel user.

Those are not boobs tho. They are part of her swimsuit

Honestly the manga is better with Hawawa there now that we can consider the implications of her story to the overall plot. Aside her, all there was to say was “Kawaki intro when?”, “Kara reveal when?” etc. Hawawaposting has always been the gateway to specific discussion about the future of Boruto as well as shitposting from haters on these threads. In other words, Hawawa is love, Hawawa is life.

Viz chapter release when?

Day 4 since Sumire was forever confirmed manga canon! still waiting for that apology video

Namida is love, Namida is life

What a time to be alive

Honestly I'd rather rewind the anime to the end of ep 15 and continue from where it left. We got the ayys invasion incoming, Toneri protecting the moon and acting as a prophet, the Jougan actually working together with the Gozu Tennou/Nue that is related to Kaguya. All of these are way more interesting that the shit we got in the Gaiden, Kiri, Shojoji and what we have seen from the Kara arc.

People need to stop drawing her like senjoughara. They are nothing alike aside from purple hair.

>Sumire in the new Manga chapter

The Saradafags vs Sumirefags posts are just going to get worse from here, aren't they?

The smug faces of her edgy mode actually give a very crab-like feel.

Interesting point you bring up. In that case, it seems the best way to salvage those arcs would be to somehow link them to the overall ayyliens plot. So far, we have:
>The Ghost arc
>The Boruto movie
Which are both directly tied to whatever overarching plot we’re leading up to, so how would the following arcs:
>Naruto Gaiden
>Kiri field trip probably not, it’s definitely canon but it felt like filler
>Mujina bandits
>Kara and Ao (current manga plot)
Contribute to that plot as well?

Hawawabros and Saladbros can live together in harmony, it’s just that the shitposter who ruins every thread happens to be a Saladfag

Really because every time I see a Sarada fan post something a sumire fan bitches about so I think it goes both ways both sides have retard kun's.

>Naruto Gaiden
Shin was said to in an unexplained way related to the Ootsutsuki as well, but that seems like just a way to glue his arc to the rest of the story because the original Gaiden didn't have anything like that.
>Kiri field trip
No relation to the main plot whatsoever
>Mujina bandits
An excuse to introduce Kara
>Kara and Ao
These should be related to the Ootsutsukis in some way, but nothing ever happens, and Ikemoto doesn't even bother to give any form of foreshadowing to keep our interest. It wouldn't be surprising if this arc is actually just another setup arc for the next "big" arc like the Mujina bandits arc was.

People forgetting the mitsuki chapter

You mean Mitsuki Gaiden? But that isn't part of the current Boruto project yet.

I'm just going to love my waifu and ignore shitposters. can't others do the same?

A sorry wasnt following the conversation

Either way, would be nice to see it soon in the anime

Think Boruto will seek refuge to Sound after he does big fuck up and gains all village's hatred?

And the Namidabros?

No, you should really fuck off, come back when she becomes a real character.

This feels like foreshadowing.

Of course but if Sumirefags post something then they always get shitposted.

Remember that the dutch are real on Bort universe

Pretty harmless, mostly because there’s little to no shipping involved with her

It goes both ways user no side is better than the other.