How many anime series have you watched?

How many anime series have you watched?
>87

I am like a baby

Like 300
I regret at least 290 of these

How the fuck can you keep track of how many series you have watched? Do you count those you dropped?
I don't know, nigga. More than 100 I guess but maybe not more than 200 or 300, I've been watching anime for more than 10 years but I'm an elitist pseud who only watches mature anime for mature people such as myself.

NGE is perfection so I just keep rewatching it

First solve for x.

pokemon and spiderman

150: 34 TV series, 26 OVAs, 55 films, 30 specials, 4 ONAs and 1 music.

415 over 15 years or so

I stopped counting long ago.

just two

around 150 but MAL counts it by season for some reason
in reality its probably more around 100

795 titles completed.
228 days and 7 hours total.

a quick tip to OP and anyone who cares.
Don't bother counting how many anime you've watched it literally does not matter.
Spend that time actually watching anime.

Have you ever watched it in reverse? That would be like watching a whole new anime!

yui doesnt look sad

>TV: 97, OVA: 10, Movies: 16, Spcl.: 8, Eps: 1637, Days: 26.43
sounds pretty accurate to me

But I can import MAL data into spreadsheets. Make correlations and graphs and shit. Granted, all of it is completely useless, but I quite enjoy my useless data.

I guess as long as you're not using it for bragging rights then you do you man.
I've met people who watched anime just so they can tick it off and add it to their mal profile. That shit is retarded.

About 300 including dropped shows and ones I never finished. I've been watching anime for about 18 years. 7 of those years casually and then as an actual hobby. I have no clue how you people manage to watch so much anime.

I watch about 12-16 different shows every year on average. This year is my record since I wanted to see how much anime I could watch in a single year. So far I'm on 52 anime completed (including tv, ova, and movie) and 1 dropped. T-that number is impressive r-right Sup Forums?

>12-16 different shows every year
I watch more than that per season even when I'm taking a break from anime.

> 7 of those years casually and then as an actual hobby

What exactly is the difference? If something is a hobby you have to do it daily or what?

How can he be doing it daily when he only finishes 12 shows in a year?
12*12=144. That's less than 1 episode every two days.

Yeah I don't quite understand the "watch it so I can say I did" crowd. If I'm not enjoying something, either via the content itself or the discussion, then why bother? I don't think anyone is really impressed with high counts on MAL profiles for more than 2 seconds anyway.