fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who will voice her?

>Black Background
>VO was really another Hell
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, they're gonna give her a seiyuu aren't they. Who will it be?

Wait a minute, are they giving a seiyuu to Othinus already? Does this indirectly confirm a season 5?

AOI YUUKI FOR OTHINUS AND BIRDWAY PLEASE

>people just got finished talking about how Birdway and Othinus don't have VAs so they can't be in the mobage yet
>right after they get revealed as story characters so they HAVE to have VAs now
something ain't right here, we're being watched

It could be like the Jojo games
A bunch of VA's in ASB were different from the anime

Well, she's talking in the screenshots, so naturally they'll give her a voice actor as well.

Meme magick, user.

CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED IT!
told you fags this was another one of the infinite hells.

>Spoiling the ending already

Fuck me I'm hyped now, finally we're going to get some Othinus and Birdway. I don't care if there's no localization I'm buying this now
Maaya or I riot

this is crazy, now I look retarded for doubting that Othinusfag

WHAT IS SHE SAYING HERE?

>retards, you talked shit now I get into ALL the games

shes probably about 5 seconds from slapping your shit m8.
we NT9 now.

To be fair it was a bit of a longshot for sure, but Othinus is rather popular so it's not too surprising they jumped a hoop or two to get her in

The pleasure of slurping semen everyday

I don't understand, why would living in a world with mechs be a hell?

Because this time Touma won't succeed in saving the npcs

Because your biri gets BlueStalked

Spin 2 win

>About to go to sleep
>Suddenly Othinus and Birdway in VO
Fuck you all

>be touma
>be a hero
>get super mech so can't even bitch about not having strength to take on the impossible
>othinus still explodes your entire damn planet and once again kills your ass after killing everything you care about
>now your stuck in maggot land or some terrible shit
idk Kakinefag, you tell me.

Are you me user. I was so sleepy but now I'm wide awake

I can't wait to see who voice Birdway and Othinus because there voices must be alike because Touma said so back in the first crossover.

Also what up which that black void Othinus is it. Was this one of Othinus hell this whole time or is it a game over scene where Othinus said get off your butt and get back in there.

I won't get over how close this was, I'm telling you man we're being watched

this is one of the infinite othinus hells, sucks for everyone who doubted, but it does set up one hell of a final boss fight.

It's Birdway and/or Othinus. Similar means it's likely they're the same VA since there's an excuse but it's not guaranteed yet
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the gameover screen was Othinus laughing at you failing again, and you keep choosing continue like touma did.

Fuck me!
YEAH!!

>your semen is mine now

Othinus could just make a cameo at the end of Season 3

>I please old men for semen

It will be a silhoutte at most, though that would kinda ruin that one illustration from NT6 when it gets animated

the news just keeps coming, the vidya is just beating our asses

>Fuck me!
Don't mind if I do

>t. Fiamma

Kamachi really is in Sup Forums

NT6 could easily have a full appearance of her. She was just standing in a dark alley. You could still tell basically what she looked like and she was described in the text. Not to mention she had a full appearance in NT4 crushing Touma's wrist. It's not like she'll be hidden that whole scene. Making her a silouhette at the end of WW3 with gremlin acting upset about the war, since you know, they were, and then having her proper appearance later in NT4 and NT6 would be fine.

Shoot it

Worst Imouto

they have a inside man, Kadokawa is fucking with us

Or Birdway and Othinus will have the same voice actor and Birdway show up in Season 3 because they do SP and they think thye have the same voice actor why not put them both in VO.

I always thought that the SP stuff which Bridway and Touma would be a good first episode for Season 3 like how they use a part of OT5 as the first episode of season 2.

what

"It's not tolerant nor is it fair. That's not a very god-like thing to say, but gods don't make excuses."

I think the episode ending with "Tsuchi shoots an old lady" has a better impact as a first episode

SP would be a decent lead in for S3, but I don't know that there'd be enough time to animate everything if you pushed that in there as well. Maybe if it's 3 cour with WW3 you could do it.

The silhouette from the end of NT6 would be useless in an anime because Othinus first show up in NT4 and own Touma and get into fight that end in a draw which Ollerus and Fiamma

If they are watching, then I must display my affection for Kakine and they'll give the TRUE NUMBER 1 a prequel spin off

Definitely talking to Touma.

Sounds like a Game Over screen

Okay, but the first scene of the first episode better be "record scratch".

>Season V ends with Mikoto blasting Yuiitsu
>Season VI begins with the heat wave
Would be pretty good

So this is the Game Over screen if you lose a fight.

>end with blasting yutisu
The novel doesn't even end there, why would you do this

Ask and you shall receive.

Don't worry I think Kakine will get a backstory someday. You don't just end up the way he did which out something happening in the past.
I also think we will get an ITEM backstory someday.

Mikoto spergs want their character to be shilled harder then she already is
Fuck that, I will fap to her mother now

You know what I meant

That would be Season VI or VII not V.

Norse Gremlin Story Arc will most likely take about 2 seasons.

Does it count when they're already dead?

That impossible remember Crossover 4 already said that she also an Old Man that would just be pleasing herself

Crossover 4 was Walraute thinking it was her Odin

You say that like they’re good characters or something.

So they're going to be among these characters pretty soon then?

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html

Accelerator finds a way!

掲示しないでください。これは本当に存在だけど。

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

i don't even need to know the language to know what this is, you can't stop at making shinkai mad money can you?

Woah wait what the fuck? Othinus is in VO? More importantly she's getting a Seiyuu? Hype boys NT anime soon.

道を見つけた

Yo!
Lola

Is this one of Othinus's Hell or maybe it was going to be one of her Hell but something else starting interference which her phase power so she mad and giving Touma infinite lives to solve this problem.

You know what they say my enemy's enemy is my friend or if you have a common enemy they can get along to stop then.

Is this the true moment Othiuns and Touma started getting along

>blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html

>This isn't a hip thrusting animal
I don't believe it

Will Mikoto get this demons once she gets avatar'd?

Yo!
Stiyl

>Taking VO as canon
Come on user. We all know when she actually started getting along with him

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Jesus Stiyl is so thin even I could outmuscle him

>Outmuscling a 14 year old being a high bar

So Othinus for final boss or secret character? I guess both is possible

MY WIFE BIRDWAY

>Ctrl-F Keit-ai
>1/3 results

Shit. They know.