webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched like 9 anime this week!

I love anime!

gb2 gaia

I miss this completely anime related threads

I hate dragon ball

Post some yotsuba lewds please

It frustrates me that loli threads are deleted, but I understand that it's for keeping the board on-topic and will respond in a reasonable and dignified way.

These threads are not the same anymore since the "ironic" posting have become the norm hence stopped being ironic and become the reality.

Hey guys, let's have a fun outing with Sup Forums and Sup Forums this weekend. We can watch some anime on Netflix, I hear they got dubbed version of Pokemon.

Boy howdy I sure do love recommendations and spoon feeding others. Did you know this was Anime and Manga and Requests?
I love manime!
It's so busy here without all those Mexicans talking about saint seiya
Sure is cozy with everyone getting along and my parents both being alive haha

I'm impressed by your insight on the subject we are discussing, user.

I love anime and love my life. I can't imagine somebody watching this excellent medium just to escape their crippling depression. haha, I love all you guys!

I wish mods would stop forcing the Keit-ai meme and delete it once they're reported.

Meanwhile, harmless Dragon Ball threads are deleted on sight.

These threads are fucking awesome.

This but unironically

The fuck are you on, Dragonball Super is a masterpiece. Just look how all these characters come together to beat the shit out of the next universal threat. It's also nice to see Toei completely disregard the old power scaling, it gives old characters the chance to shine. Thank god they got rid of Krillin early in the tournament though, Toei really knows what they're doing

all these female anons really know their stuff and bring the level of discourse to such great heights

I LOVE CAULIFLA AND KALE!

Every day until it finds a way.

Fuck this piece of shit. I already wasted 2 hours on this garbage and it still didn't have a decent fight. I don't care how Chise learns magic through studying, I wanna see her blow the shit out of that midget like Megumin

And their animation is as always superb. I don't think there's a single studio that put as much effort in drawing every little detail no matter how intense the action is.

you guys should try the r/anime discord its another great place to talk about the anime we all love :) discordapp.com/invite/r-anime

I'm glad we have a sticky for newcomers.

Iseai is truly the pinnacle of artistic expression as a genre.

Mods are not huge faggots that delete fun threads for no good reason (like just now 10 min ago).

I wouldn't watch this anime if someone made it. Would you also not watch it?

Why are flat chests so sexy?

I remember Moot

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>Bizarro Sup Forums

It's depressing how positive and upbeat these threads are
It's not even like Sup Forums can even claim that its elitism serves to enforce quality-control either, given how utter garbage threads, series and posters are in greater numbers than ever

All of these links lead to 404 errors.

Do these links even exist? Any archives?

True true. This whole thread could've been moved to this one for example

OH BOYS GUYS, KUBO IS TOTALLY NOT A TALENTLESS FAGGOT WHO IS UP HIS OWN ASS

That Bleach ending is so satisfying and tied up all the loose end.

I never got proper resolution with mine, but there's always bizarro Sup Forums.

He's not called Tite Kubo for nothing

DBS truly is a masterpiece, so glad that the threads arent filled to the brim with Sup Forums crossboarders and obvious casual nurutards, like at all

The animation and art are super nice too, Toei is truly ahead of our time

I can finally leave!

You're waifu isn't a slut, user

You mean they're filled with only the brightest English speakers, elevating its discussion to another level

Thanks, she appreciates the compliment too

moot has finally decided to delete Sup Forums and permanently ban nurutards from Sup Forums for good. It is laughable how some of you fags thought he was gonna sell Sup Forums and go work as some Google coffee maker fuqboi

Made in Abyss was AWFUL fanservice slice-of-life moeshit.

I dropped it after 1 episode.

I'm glad we let "lurk moar" die, the board is better off now.

>females
Nice meme user. We are all old men here

It was a shitty meme anyway

I always get a response on Sup Forums, and the replies are usually kind and helpful.

What's more is that everyone here seems like a well-adjusted individual that only indulges in anime occasionally as they are too busy tied up with their otherwise productive lives.

That's hardly bizarro, every poll shows the popular opinion being split sharply right down the middle.

Yeah Sup Forums is way better off now that we are assimilated with facebook and tumblr. Love my new avatar and signature

these posts seriously make me sick in real life

Not for Sup Forums, though.

But user, that's real Sup Forums.

The anons here are all gainfully employed--how else would they be able to buy stuff in the buyfag threads?

Hey Guys, Anime and Wrestling are totally awesome

OP is the most straight guy around here, eating pussy by the ton.

Op certainly should not fuck off back to Sup Forums. Additionally, OP is not a raging cock-guzzling faggot.

I love how Best Girl always wins!

Sup Forums - where memes come to die

I'm so happy this smile was protected