The end of drumpf draws nigh

Once again we get reports that drumpf wants to fire Mueller... gee I wonder why??? Trump is going to fucking hang and he knows it. His actions are those of a man frightened.
The downfall of this fascist piece of shit will be glorious. But you know the best part about it? Seeing how you drumpftards will spin it when he's convicted of treason.

Attached: 1521435437157.jpg (876x493, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2017/06/can-trump-fire-mueller/
pastebin.com/Pa73UjZH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban all guns and hate speach!

Attached: hogg.jpg (384x384, 21K)

Attached: impeachbait.jpg (224x225, 28K)

Good idea, faggot

Attached: 1B6655F9-5AE7-41FB-9191-860ACC83D0A5.jpg (1024x1002, 120K)

>Remember my "drumph is finished" rant from yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that? Well here it is again!
"A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Attached: herbs.jpg (1000x800, 693K)

drumpf B T F O

shit or get off the pot bitch

>Disarm yourself

Attached: 893749857938475.jpg (1000x1498, 207K)

>Guns are tool of the weak
Yes thats the point. The weak should have means to defend themselves

Great point.

Completely unrelated. I am watching a Rick Steves travel video of Switzerland. Beautiful country.

Attached: DV47iXiUQAI-uvz.jpg (1200x773, 287K)

The wait is killing me!

Attached: 1499434309635.png (627x993, 505K)

If mueller even had a scrap of real evidence he would have concluded the investigation long ago. The only collusion we have seen since his investigation began was from Obama and Hillary selling 25% of US uranium to Russia. Oh, and did I mention that Mueller hand delivered it? Pretty sure that makes him a compromised shill of dems who lost an embarrassing election.

Get over it, you lost.

I hope trumps hanging is televised

Ban hate speech? Like they have in the UK? No thanks shill. Don’t want to be jailed for speaking bad about a terrorist attack.

MMAGA
MUELLER is MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

What is he supposed to have done that is against the law and a hangable offense?

Nothing has come up in 2 years of spying and investigation. Dems just don’t have any talking points left and no agenda.

We are going to put a stop to trumps wave of maga terrorists shooting up our schools and bombing our towns

Any republican who stands in our way will get the boot!

Lol, he colluded with russia to overthrow the american government you are fucking retarded

We are going to make treason a hangible offense again just for him

You're an idiot. If Trump was truly guilty of a crime he would have fired Mueller a long time ago. Why would he allow Mueller to investigate him for a year if he knew he was going to find indictable crimes?

THIS
IS
IT
DRUMPF
IS
FINISHED

>saythelineshill.png

Trump doesnt have the power to fire mueller
Only the head of the DOJ can do that and sessions is cooperating, he's not stupid enough to go to prison for that orange sack of shit

Yes he does. If he really wanted Mueller fired, he would have been fired a long time ago.

trump was doomed from the start

He expects loyalty from his minions while screwing them over constantly, they fucking hate his guts after working for him and are ready to fully cooperate with mueller in exchange for plea deals

trump may actually be more retarded than a biological retard, he did EVERYTHING wrong

He wasnt playing 5d chess he was playing tictactoe

Prove it dumbass. The only collusion anyone has seen since the investigation began was between Obama/Hillary and Putin. Uranium One ring any bells?

Nope, he does not have the power to fire special counsel. You are wrong.

This just further illustrates how out of your depth you trumptards are, you know literally nothing

Nope, you are wrong. I suggest you go and read up on how this stuff works.

>we get reports
Gee I don't know how about a link you stupid piece of shit kys

> Only the deputy attorney general who appointed Mueller can fire him and only for cause. But Trump could fire the DAG, or order the special-counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller himself.

So, he could if he wanted to, just not directly. That’s the same as saying he can.

Shill harder faggot.

factcheck.org/2017/06/can-trump-fire-mueller/

Attached: 1485652785472.jpg (681x1024, 97K)

LOL, we've had several indictments of trump campaign members and russian ALONG WITH TWO GUILTY PLEAS

he's SO fucked

You are beyond stupid to believe that infowars conspiracy shit. Like people are actually laughing at you

>FBI catches Austin bomber within hours
>FBI fails to find ANY evidence of the MUH RUSSIA conspiracy pushed by the leftist kike media despite MONTHS of investigation by hundreds of agents

Could it be that the Trump-Russia investigation is nothing but a phony scandal concocted by the FBI aka the armed wing of the DNC aimed at putting pressure on Trump until he breaks and resigns?

Attached: Mueller_Hillary_Costume_EvilSmiley.jpg (600x599, 112K)

HAHAHAHA, ok trumpee, you go ahead and keep plugging your ears. Reality is going to catch up with you eventually

>mullerice is FINISHED.
With his duty to serve muricans.

>trump says he wants to fire mueller
>lefties shit their pants and start fucking screaming
>trump gets some real work done in the commotion and furthers his own agenda

every time

The only ‘indictments’ of trump personnel are regarding events that occurred before the election and before the campaign. Prove otherwise.

Who says I listen to infowars? Alex Jones is an eccentric, but does not speak for anyone who isn’t a Libtard.

sorry you dildo carrying fairy, but the constitution > your opinion

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 04.37.08.png (958x796, 639K)

Lol, both of those thing would require backing by the republicans which he doesnt have. He has no way to unilaterally fire mueller with a wave of his hand

He's fuuuuucked

Suck your thumb harder bitchbaby

Lol, NOOOPE, once again you prove to have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

It's a good thing we have a constitution to prevent trump from making any unilateral decisions and is going to be what puts trump away for good

But you dont really believe in our constitution do you, you're just an ignorant unamerican traitor

trump gets hung for treason

You just completely ignored the fact that I destroyed your argument kek. Nice try you beta male cock smoker.

Lolwut? Did you even understand the thing you posted?

Lol holy shit, I didnt think someone could be this dumb

I repeat, trump does not have the power to fire mueller. This is a fact.

No way to fire mueller?

He can fire the man who can fire him and appoint someone who will do what he wants.

Obama and Hillary sold 25% of US uranium to Russia, a country they deem our enemy. Mueller himself delivered it making him a compromised entity. This right here shows the hypocrisy of the left who you blindly follow.

Aside from that, there is actual evidence that Dems colluded with the Saudis (Awan Scandal), Ukraine (spied on Manafort), The dossier came from British collusion (Crowd-strike) and other countries during the election. not to mention Facebook (current scandal), which shows that Obama/Hillary were data mining and spying.

And while we are on spying, let’s not forget that Obama spied on Trump illegally using a phony dossier.

They spied on him for over a year and have nothing. Mueller investigation for over a year and still nothing.

so then why dont your government ban or arrest all wealth of russian corrupted govt in US? I heard its 1 trillion dollars. Merica have such a power over these fuckers but still nothing. Make you think

Attached: 10746290.jpg (512x400, 56K)

Wat.

Mueller can be told to stand down and the investigation taken over by Committee of Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

So there.

wat wat?

False. Try again Carl.

Speculative bullshit. Also, collusion is neither a crime nor indictable. Are you sniggers stupid or something? Your demoRATS have said on the record, multiple times even, that there is nothing. NOTHING! Do you live in reality? Can you read? Do you understand the English language? Christ I feel no hope for a future as long as we let demRATS or libshits to continue existing. Hopefully moving farther right means we can purge you worthless fucking shit starting literal niggers.

No, he can't do those things unilaterally, he would still need republican approval

It's very simple

He does not have the power

You can say that there is a way for him to do it all you want, it doesnt matter. He cant

I can say I could dead lift 300lbs, but that doesnt mean I really have the power to do that

Yer dumb bruh

Aiden, we moved to the other thread. Lost you on chat.

Attached: e12419d0f3c4c1e0db4e2a6bbfcd5ada8d690abed454e4e40e32fa03ce74d8d3_1.jpg (640x724, 66K)

Nope

Why are we getting reports that op can't stop sucking cock? It must be because he knows he's a giant faggot and his day of hanging from the end of the rope is nigh.

Time magazine, Politico, CNN, and other leftist sources say he can. Who the hell are you to say he can’t?

Sure, ignore everything I said because you disagree with the first part. Refute my other collusion comments faggot. If you forgot what they were, let me remind you.

> Obama and Hillary sold 25% of US uranium to Russia, a country they deem our enemy. Mueller himself delivered it making him a compromised entity. This right here shows the hypocrisy of the left who you blindly follow.

> Aside from that, there is actual evidence that Dems colluded with the Saudis (Awan Scandal), Ukraine (spied on Manafort), The dossier came from British collusion (Crowd-strike) and other countries during the election. not to mention Facebook (current scandal), which shows that Obama/Hillary were data mining and spying.

> And while we are on spying, let’s not forget that Obama spied on Trump illegally using a phony dossier.

> They spied on him for over a year and have nothing. Mueller investigation for over a year and still nothing.

The trumpster trash is starting to realize that trump really is fucked and that they voted for a traitor

Look how defensive and panicky they are getting lol!

Lol, none of those sources thought he could actually do it

Republicans wont allow it, end of story

Game over trumpee

Defensive and panicky? Or so fucking frustrated at how incredibly fucking retarded lefties are?

> Lol, none of those sources thought he could actually do it

> Republicans wont allow it, end of story

> Game over trumpee

Answer my other comments, or are you not programmed to actually debate? Go suck David Brock’s cock you ShareBlue faggot. Hope they pay you for dental after he makes you dry heave from the force of his cock in your throat.

the constitution can be changed. and it WILL be changed to ban guns for example

Trump is a fucking dummy.
He is a useful puppet moron that was used to make sure no white man will be president of the USA for the foreseeable future. People who don't get that are not too smart

the man is an incestuous pedo freak.

Attached: trump_daughter-ivanka_creepy_01.jpg (600x825, 78K)

Attached: 1476322617540.jpg (634x779, 147K)

He has, its in the constitution.

>t. leaf hiding his flag

>AUTOSAGE
Just stop OP, the more you talk, the more you shitpost, the more retarded you sound. It's fucking pathetic, like a broken gear in your tiny brain, spinning relentlessly even though there is no way for it to engage.

Attached: STILLWINNING.jpg (298x514, 153K)

fuck off op, go somewhere else

Drumpf should be arrested only for paying $130000 for a pussy

look at the picture and tell me I am wrong.

Macaws fucking
Black and white mason shoes
Mkultra monarch programming top on daughter
She is not wearing a bra
That pose...daddy-love.

The man is a sell out.
Don't forget he is also one of the first people to push the official fake narrative of 911. He is a traitor.

dude what the FUCK why are you defending him i saw yesterday deportations up 777 percent did you not see where his fucking ICE thugs threw that poor woman in the back of a van like nazi germany. He said he hated Mexicans and hes proving it why are you defending him.

He does not care about facts, he is a Trump shill.

Many pro-trump mexicans are being used to push the Trump shill campaign to the max.

In country illegally, expect to be deported. You can humanize it all you want, but laws are laws and laws keep us safe.

You should know, you represent the party of increased regulations.

>threw that poor woman
>poor illegal woman
ftfy

Attached: 1498794822339.jpg (570x640, 36K)

Once gain this thread pops up for the 9000th time... yet drumpf's reign still goes on.

>talking about shoes
Actual faggot detected.

Facts? That’s the thing we do care about. Debating a leftist is pointless because you take one of the points of discussion and ignore all others. Case and point, earlier in this thread I asked a leftist to refute these claims and he dodged. Let’s see how you do:

> Obama and Hillary sold 25% of US uranium to Russia, a country they deem our enemy. Mueller himself delivered it making him a compromised entity. This right here shows the hypocrisy of the left who you blindly follow.

> Aside from that, there is actual evidence that Dems colluded with the Saudis (Awan Scandal), Ukraine (spied on Manafort), The dossier came from British collusion (Crowd-strike) and other countries during the election. not to mention Facebook (current scandal), which shows that Obama/Hillary were data mining and spying.

> And while we are on spying, let’s not forget that Obama spied on Trump illegally using a phony dossier.

> They spied on him for over a year and have nothing. Mueller investigation for over a year and still nothing.

it is relevant because of the imagery that is on display in the picture.

Read about MKultra in the media. Check out Vigilant Citizen, he will give you insight into their messages via media.

"Let's just ignore laws and shit, but only for Mexicans"

mueller reminds me of the law n order DA who is trying to bring down an insulated mob boss Don. except with no murder, no real crime of provable collusion, and no impeachable offense as long as he indulges a sham kangaroo court and 4d stalemate until muellers 60 min metoo media whores timeslot is up and muellers corrupt apprentice get fired from the show for FBI, FISA, DOJ sedition.

then we switch gears and watch MASH as Trumps martial law and marines march the satanic hollywood pedos to the gallows and exterminate the lawless gangs via RW Deathsquad Militias.

not the ideal justice for all... but a fair future timeline as the suicide celeb cults try to cheat the souled out contracts (((they))) made with death personified to avoid facing the shitshow mess left behind as the cyanide kool aid parties in LA coincide with the nukes. just like in FO4.
cowards, theives and synagogues of satan fueled by pedo lust and greed

Do you blame pictures on the internet for turning out gay?

Just because I think Trump is a piece of shit does not make me a leftist. I fucking hate Clinton and Obama with a fucking passion.
I don't adhere to the bullshit. I have all evil equally.

The fact that the last 2 presidential cycles included as candidates Clinton vs Obama and Trump vs Clinton makes me sick to my stomach. I fucking hate the political climate in this country at the moment.

Sure Clinton and Obama are fucking pieces of shit that sold out the country. You would not expect less from Cunt Clinton, her husband propped up China, sold them secrets, they should all be hanged.

I don't believe in any politician at this point. The only recent political candidate that I think would have been good for the USA was Ron Paul and they fucked him over.

>Once again we get reports that drumpf wants to fire Mueller... gee I wonder why???

Because this is what the media reports no matter how many times its denied and they do it to mobilize the usefull idiots for democrats.
The fact that after borderline 2 years of this you still dont see it makes me wonder just how stupid you people really are.
You are a insult to intelligence itself you goddamn useful idiot.

Stay blind, I really don't care.
But once you see the imagery they use, things start making a little more sense.

only leftyfaggots love illegals, i wonder why.

says the one with the confederate flag.
WEW

Say what you will about trump as a person, but he’s good for business and my paycheck thanks him. Country GDP looks strong, unemployment down and in some cases at record lows. Cut regulations and is solving the NK crisis without bloodshed among other things.

Not to mention his personal wealth has taken a dramatic hit. Most presidents end up rich from taking office, he isn’t earning anything as he promised and has lost personal asset value.

Media spins everything he does as negative, but he’s done a lot of good for the country.

Here’s a list I compiled from his first year if you’re interested.

pastebin.com/Pa73UjZH

rumpf is finished

Attached: 1492847045583.png (1068x736, 236K)

the fuck are you on about?

jesus fucking christ user, your larp has turned into genuine mental illness

I use a confederate flag, so what?
Is that all you have to counter my argument?

It wont and there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it

Attached: 1521038253813.png (700x710, 347K)

yeah they've been saying that since he announced his presidential run though.

Yes, I have seen that pastebin file before.

My main problem with his administrations is the neocon agenda is stronger than ever. Still In Iraq, still in Afghanistan, now in Syria cause a shitstorm, starting shit in Somalia, Yemen...

The man is a war hawk and no matter how you cut it, war is good only for defense contractors and Israel.
The sheer amount of money being thrown in the fire in the middle east is what will ultimately take down the USA. Perpetual war is a sign of a greater ailment, one that is fatal.

wake me up when drumpf tards
finally realize nothing is going to
happen how they desire it
to happen

Attached: 250605.jpg (888x499, 149K)

also this one needs to grow up...

Attached: 250j3l.jpg (557x471, 39K)

Attached: 5FC8A84E-15DF-4C74-BE1F-BA47C58E273A.jpg (600x315, 62K)

While, yes, we are still in the Middle East, our efforts are finally fruitful. ISIS is on the back foot and almost entirely eviscerated. Mattis is getting things done rather than simply bombing us into 20b debt (thanks Obama). I’m sure when things settle down and local governments get strong enough to hold their own without a caliphate taking over we will pull out. At the moment things are fragile and Trump has to handle it delicately.

Isis formed after US troops created a void, that void needs to be filled before we can just clear the area. I don’t like having troops overseas, but at the moment we are stuck.

20T not 20b*

>starting shit in Somalia, Yemen
I know, rite? It was sooo happy and peaceful there during the Obama Regime. KYS

Attached: BDB7DFFF-425D-422B-9811-5A05569DF837.jpg (500x363, 68K)

ISIS is a fake threat created by Israel and the USA. See how the Trump administration is starting to set up the ground work for ISIS in Africa so the USA can counter China's efforts to make business deals and push out the USA in the region.

You should probably read a book on the matter and see how perpetual war is what will bring the USA to its knees.
The US has never promoted peace and if you think for one second that Somalia and Yemen were never fucked by the US/Saudi Arabia to further the grip of power by the USA and its dirty allies, then you have to go back to reading other things than Sup Forums