Christianity in Europe in Decline

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion

In the UK, only 7% of young adults identify as Anglican, fewer than the 10% who categorise themselves as Catholic. Young Muslims, at 6%, are on the brink of overtaking those who consider themselves part of the country’s established church.

The figures are published in a report, Europe’s Young Adults and Religion, by Stephen Bullivant, a professor of theology and the sociology of religion at St Mary’s University in London. They are based on data from the European social survey 2014-16.

Religion was “moribund”, he said. “With some notable exceptions, young adults increasingly are not identifying with or practising religion.”

The trajectory was likely to become more marked. “Christianity as a default, as a norm, is gone, and probably gone for good – or at least for the next 100 years,” Bullivant said.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 2.54.55 AM.png (1136x1118, 115K)

naturally
if you want to progress, religion needs to go

Attached: rgf0mwb[1].png (540x572, 329K)

Never met a single Christian in my entire life. I don't know someone that know someone that is a Christian, I don't have some cousin, uncle or grandfather that is/was a Christian.

Christianity is long dead.

Insha'Oden

Attached: 1496299551732.png (670x565, 36K)

Surprised Ireland is even hanging on that much desu
Also based Poland.
Also makes sense Anglicanism died out, it's a complete meme faith

Anyway buckle up, Europeans can't seem to handle the void that their removal of religion has caused, so look forward to all the ideologies, personality cults, and islam all fighting to take advantage of it

Good. Maybe now there will be less discrimination against gays and other normal people

How's Sweden turning out? :)

That being said though, it is clear that Protestantism leads to Atheism.

Who would have known that if you remove all the spirituality in a religion, it dies.

Attached: 1519700101024.png (485x443, 17K)

>Abandon Christ
>Get overrun

No Christians in the anti-immigration movement.

Plenty of them in the open borders movement though.

Attached: Parad-Kyrkan-på-Pride-2012.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

What you call "progress" I call "genocide"

Which will be evidenced by the bodies literally piling up in the streets when God is finally abandoned by this rotten and dying world. It happened before in communist Russia. It's happened everywhere God's light could not find a home.

Genocide is not progress, fool.

Suicide

the word you're looking for is suicide

Protestantism leads to Atheism but ironically I guess they got the last laugh as they put enough pressure on the Catholic Church to adopt enough of their ideas to also fuck themselves.

Yeah but the Catholic church will still be here once Protestantism is long gone

This, they want this.

>catholicidm leads to protestantism leads to atheism
we call that progress sven. christianity needs to die along with the rest of the desert cults

If protestantism leads to atheism then Catholicism leads to Protestantism.

High IQ societies lead to atheism.

Your Christians aren't Christians, sorry man. Now, Vlad Tepes of Wallachia..that was a God fearing man. And he put the fear of God into your problem - in the form of long, pointed sticks, literally tens of thousands of them, and put that "fear" INTO man - literally!

Do you understand yet? :(

Well..I mean, global suicide. Still genocide, just due to the number of people dying.

Attached: High IQ.jpg (225x225, 11K)

you are dying with it. at least muslims are religious

and mexicans in your case

People like you are why I think Scandinavians are cursed by God. There is something wrong with your collective ability to recognize the divine and it's fucking disturbing. "Ultra-White" my ass. I'd rather be dead than a tall, beautiful, blonde shell with no soul. You're beyond worthless - you're literally fucking toxic and you make the average nigger seem beautiful by comparison.

Nordicism has to go.

Pure atheism will lead to massive violence and social strife though.

Once everyone realizes that a person like in pic related will never get any punishment, when a person like this will live a perfectly happy life, she'll feel the sweet touch of the spring sun on her cheeks, she'll go to the Hamptons for Christmas, she'll run and tumble on a meadow, and never will anything bad happen to her, and in the end what happens to her is the exact same that happened to the greatest of people throughout history, one people realize this then plenty will take matters into their own hand.

Now at least in many places people will be content seeing people "get away with it" because they believe they will eventually get their punishment.

Things are gonna get wild.

Attached: DYXs0rHVAAE.jpg (703x844, 80K)

t. Person who doesn't understand what Protestantism is
Do you even realise why Martin Luther split from Catholicism? Hint: not because they were too religious. It's like pretending you're more religious because you sleep with more whores and lavish your church with more gold. If you read the Bible, you'd know God doesn't care about materialism and he never spoke about Mary or saints in the way you fellers do.

If you can't see the decline in Christianity being linked with the rise of the NWO take my word for it that is what Christianity is all about and it's why the prophecies have been handed down through 5,000 years during which time everything in them was impossible. It was to get to you know whilst they are all coming true.
But you're to clever. You 'know' you don't have to bother.
Good luck with that.

Attached: IMG_3044.jpg (729x425, 63K)

Mashallah

>know
*Now

stop worshipping a jew

Attached: varg.jpg (762x464, 114K)

>Christianity as a default, as a norm, is gone, and probably gone for good – or at least for the next 100 years
this won't end well. western europe will become a neo-ussr style shithole in a few decades

Hey man, lots of people know. Well. Some people know. It takes some common sense, but as you're well are - everyone is batshit frothing at the mouth fucking insane now, so.

Lol whattya gonna do :) Take care of your own sin, man. We gotta be ready for jesus.

I don't care what he wanted. The end result was still that the worship of God was switched into the worship of man.

Attached: maxres.jpg (1226x421, 176K)

I love how Americans are so shocked and scared by the decline of religion and how they make up insane conspiracy theories about it lmao

In 35 years iv know only one person who could be consider christian (other than priests) in a more American definition.

In the statistics I'm probably considered christan since I haven't left the swedish church. My only reason for not leaving is so that I can be buried at the same spot as my dead brother.

I've met a Swedish Pentecostal. He was based af. But that sort of thing shouldn't happen, we need a Swedish Crusade.

Attached: 211a835f5f1639ade1aae08ccfe80e7d.jpg (1400x1836, 867K)

>I love how Americans are so shocked
Is it not shocking?

In 50ish years a religion that was widespread for over 1000 years basically disappeared.

Australia will likely end up being colonized by the Chinese, same fate as New Zealand.
They'll last long than most though.

Not true. Protestantism requires no institution, it requires only the Bible, belief in God and that Jesus is the Messiah. You could argue Jesus' disciples were the first to practice Protestantism. They required no priest to come between man and God, they required no Pope to represent Jesus on earth, they required no grand cathedrals and were often ridiculed and shat on by the corrupt, established church/synagogue.

Catholicism (now) is the Christian equivalent to the Pharisees. You don't want people to know the word of God for themselves for a good reason, because like the Pharisees, your church wants to keep you stupid and paying for frivolous, pretty things that inspire what people might mistake for faith but is simply awe in material things.

According to whom?

Ireland is almost fully Catholic but they are huge cucks for some reason. Same with Spain or Norway for that matter. Christian to the core but still wholeheartly supports race-mixing, faggotry, more rapefugees and other ills. Futhermore, Czechia is Atheist as fuck but still is pretty based country in their own right. Christianity seems to have no effect whether the nations mounts a resistance or not.

Okay faggot, so let me tell you literally what I see in your picture.

On the left, vain men in fancy robes, in fancy clothes, performing a fancy ritual that is not actually aimed at the glorification of God, but the glorification of their religion...and on the right, I see ...what's his face - I don't remember his name, but I know WHO he is - and that man does nothing but scream at people to turn from their sin and turn unto God, and doesn't give them the option to "hail mary" five times to get over from cheating on your wife. He reminds his congregation about the fear of GOD, and you *dare* put out a picture like that?

Get fucked, Sven.

Sweden will never be Christian again. Christianity as about as dead as Paganism and you'd be seen as much of a larper if you became a Christian as if you become a Pagan.

American christianity is growing because religiously rightwing groups like mormons and evangelicals are the only ones having kids

>noooooo we should be atheist

You should be shot for trying to destroy the only thing keeping America from sinking into a brown abyss

Facts of life in 2018
One picture shows people coming to church to experience God with all it's mystery. The other shows people coming to church to see a performance by a guy.

and atheism lead to faggotry and to the end of civilization
brainfags BTFO

Lack of religious identity gives rise to a feeling of longing for one. It happens time and time again, people who cast away religion replace it with some ideology, or an alternate religion. It's no coincidence your country became easily overtaken by Marxist ideology and now Islam.

Right, right. Except the part where all the biblical prophecies came true and we're literally (literally) living in Neo-Babylon and any airhead (any moron, at all) can just pick up the bible and go "Oh wow - hey, the days of Noah are happening again! Lol it's just like the book of Enoch all over again!"

Just...just stop. Some have fallen away - perhaps you have as well, but people with brains, and I guess some immunity to whatever psychopathic pathogen has taken over your mind, aren't going to give it up.

Sorry, but your ass isn't a reliable source. Tell me how protestants worship man over God. I'll wait

Jesus literally tasked his apostles with creating a church, the pure bible interpretation has lead to extreme cancer and the bible being used merely for political ends. Without organization and tradition it all falls apart as commies tell you christianity is a faith of racemixing and that jesus was a hippie.

>One picture shows people coming to church to experience God with all it's mystery

As plainly seen by the extreme and decadent materialism, right. And the pedophiles. Not convinced, Sven.

>The other shows people coming to church to see a performance by a guy.

And you DON'T call that bullshit on the left a performance?! I mean FUCK at LEAST the man is screaming about GOD and not HIMSELF....like every other prophet in the bible you've never read.

SICK.

>High IQ

Attached: 01e015ed1ae4fc8592fd18dc8f0e55ad.jpg (1001x894, 202K)

And this is why Christianity is doomed in its current form.
Your moral outrage is humorous, but many do seek out aesthetic in religion and will in time choose alternatives that appear to have more authority.

Good.

If you’re Anglican these days you might as well be atheist. The Anglican Church doesn’t stand for anything anymore; it’s just a social club for old people.

There's literally nothing wrong with genociding anyone associating himself with Abraham.

Christianity will rise again - and nothing like it is now. The dead faith will die, more and more, and they will fall into depravity with the rest of the wicked.

And the true, and the Chosen of God will WAKE UP - and they will never cherry pick the word of God again - yes, right down to eating pork and making Women be quiet in church/don't teach/remember they are the "image of Man" and not the "Image of God"...they will wake completely up, they will realize, completely, that they live in Babylon, and all the horrors..the mind bending horrors that truth entails.

And their hurts will burn for Christ brighter than anything has ever burned, on this planet or in the heavens.

And you will see it in this generation.

Pretty sure religion in the god or gods sense will die out in time unless we get undeniable proof of a god.
With that I mean like we all see a miracle or that a god or the God shows up to say hi.

Sure, but he did not say "create the Roman Catholic church". Church, as defined in the Bible, is simply a gathering of people who believe. Church and fellowship can literally take place anywhere, as Jesus demonstrated. It came from the Greek word ekklesia which means gathering.

I won't deny cancer happens, but it happens on a much less infectious scale than when it does in an organised church. When the Catholic church decided that Mary was coredemptrix, for instance. When they decided that it's okay to be gay, when they kissed the arses of Muslims. When they protected the paedophiles. Protestants do have organised churches, but they are not all held to any same standard which prevents the spread of bullshit.

Good

>Your moral outrage is humorous

Your idiocy is nauseating. "Appear" to have authority. Appearances...you make idols in the house of God. You should take credit for them when God accuses you at the end of time.

>Poland
>Speaking about IQ

Their hearts. Lmao

OPs chart more or less looks like the European out of wedlock birth rate chart that I have seen. Bad for society ultimately.

Attached: Joshua.gif (441x338, 1.85M)

>progress to enlightened atheism
>stop breeding, open your borders, and allow yourself to be conquered by more religious people within a single generation

Good job

Christianity doesn't need to be the first. If Christianity goes, smart whites reproduce less than half as much, but what of Muslims?

Remember, it's about numbers. Scientific minds should know this.

I believe it, I already feel it.

Pretty much, it's almost better to find fellowship online. Easy to spot charlatans if you know the Bible and aren't too easily lead astray. If that's not the case, probably better to go to church.

bump

What doe the Bible say about nations getting away from God?
Let's find out!

Isaiah 1:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
>Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
>Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
>From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
>Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

That last part is very chilling. It's almost as if Europe is being punished for rejecting the LORD and their punishment from God is invaders. Kind of reminds me when the Israelites got BTFO by the heathen and God said that they would be a thorn on their side.

The United States is facing a similar, but not as extreme, problem as Europe. However, both the US and the European countries have in common are (((traitors))) from within.

I digress, the solution to the mudslimes is to get good with God.

I recommend a King James Bible.

Attached: Muslim and Jew.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Catholics will never understand the grotesque materialism makes no difference to one's ability to worship God. I can imagine him trying to explain to God how his sacrifice of material things means more than a Protestant's belief in him. Reminds of the story about tithing. Catholics also seem to forget that idolatry is strictly forbidden.

Leftcuckery =/= Lack of christianity
Christianity = leftcuckery
Christianity = pro open borders, refugees and immigration
Christians who deny that need to consider reading the bible

I agree with you, but for people who have difficulty reading older English, they should pick up the New American Standard Bible. Perhaps study both side by side, and if unsure about anything you can always look it up.

>Krauts and Anglos ruining everything
Wow, what a surprise

Do you realise how many times in the Bible wars were won, with the aid of God, to defend holy land from invaders? Tell me more about my religion, atheist.

This.
Sup Forums needs to stop this retarded meme that Christians will somehow save Europe.
Aside from some very small evangelical congregations that may be redpilled, the vast majority of Christians are even more cucked than atheists.
I've seen Richard Dawkins shit on Islam many times, but every time the Archbishop of Canterbury or the Pope open their mouths is to lecture on how white countries need to take in more rapefugees.
I'm all for appreciating the art and culture left behind by the church, but truly devout Christians from mainstream denominations are absolute cancer. If you're one of them you need to stop pretending and admit your religion is a den of effeminates, pacifists and appeasers. "Turning the other cheek" is the main pillar of your belief system. No other large religious group has anything similar to that bullshit and that's why you're dying.

Attached: 6609534-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 79K)

Good. Kike religions have no place in this continent.

Established churches are garbage now. There needs to be a second divorce from them.

Spirituality is for brown man.

Those wars were won plenty of times by strong smart and competent men of Europe, but thats no proof of god, for not all battles were won, Europe was strong since long before christianity therefor it is folly to consider christianity gives Europe its strength

Europes weaker ages were those of christianity

The natural priest, a weak man by nature, watched others bleed out for a war they wanted then claimed victory by the hand of their god rather by the corpses of people

I do not believe in god, therefor any arguement in which god directly interveres to me is as memeworthy as quoting Harry Potter for real life political comparisons

You are the one whose god demands you to convince others

Protestantism requires jewish texts, the ones codified by the catholic church which was created by Constantine in 343 or so
How you goys can believe to be like the first christians is beyond me

Attached: 12_cranial_nerves-fourchan-pol-164564507.gif (640x480, 94K)

tare

Amen brother

Uh, tons of quotes in the OT to not mix with foreigners, don't get where you're going with that. Christ came to fulfill the law, not get away from it.

Christians who have "replaced" those laws will be dealt with by God - he knows their hearts, I don't.

But your post is wrong.

Again, it's in the word of God..modern Christians twist it, so to mean leftcuckery.

It's not working, Schlomo. I'm going to wake these people up - God, is going to wake them up and show them the world they're living in. The real one.

>calls me Schlomo
>cites the OT as guidance to not mix with foreigners
Old Testament is Torah 2.0. The New Testament is 100% cuckoldry.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's not about churches now, it's about the people in them. Many people today, especially in Europe and Commiefornia are only Christian by name. They hold none of the teachings in esteem. In my area, 3% of people are Christian. Many of those people are shitskin Roman-Catholics, so it's only around 1.5% protestant. In highly protestant areas, society fares much better than in libshit fedora wearing areas. There's something to Christianity, something special that no other world religion has. I'd check it out. It's one of the reason why the west became so prosperous in the first place.

And what's cuckolded about it, exactly? Can you explain?

Why, because you're not worshipping yourself? And where did that get you? It got us into this lovely and disgusting global mess, is where it got us.

Again. Try harder.

Czech Republic has the least religious people and the most race realists.

Attached: poll-europe-races-less-intelligent.jpg (1200x1051, 81K)

If you love God, and you love your neighbor..your NEIGHBOR, your PEOPLE, you will not willingly see them destroyed. You will be kind to other peoples in as much as it DEPENDS on YOU.

There are laws for foreigners, and guests, which the church conveniently threw out in it's depravity and distrust of God. "Antiquated"..."For a different time and culture"..Lmao, our ills literally descend from those perverse misconceptions.

There is no "Junk Teaching" anywhere in the word of God. Christ did not abolish the laws to not mix with other peoples..especially considering that it's actually White people, those who settled Europe in the various nations, the progenitor people, who are the original Adamites, the Original Israelites God commanded to not mix...we are the recipients of his curse...and the people we refused to kill? The thorn in our side...that follows us everywhere we go, because we disobeyed God? It's the Jews. The Edomites - which they now in alarming numbers confess to being, the Canaanites, the Philistines.

Wake up, man. If you're not a shill, wake up. It will do you a world of good to wake up.

Christcucks, reality has an atheist and liberal bias.

You have been misinformed.

Only 26% of israelis believe that with all those dumb camel fuckers around us? no way.

Attached: 1518109773685.jpg (657x527, 58K)

>The Jews time is running out and they know it...that's why they are desperately pushing globalism so hard because God is going to correct his mistake very soon.