Yuuki Yuuna/YuYuYu thread

Yuusha no Shou key visual and the new PV.

yuyuyu.tv/story/#/yusha/episode01
youtube.com/watch?v=e22zpoIgDvI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soeGx0Lmob4
youtu.be/ncnA-YHwBY4
youtube.com/watch?v=OggcAOeDC6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck do they have curse marks on their chests.

>as expected, takes place around the end of year 300
>Taishas standing on the wall for the fire offering
>Tougou is absent in every scene except the SoL parts
>they have refilling mankai gauges
>Sonoko actually uses her mankai
>Sonoko looks like her elementary school version, not like her middle school version
>she also has Sancho
>Itsuki has a fucking baby, who knocked her up?
>these marks
what the fuck is going on

But Sonoko has her new outfit, also is that the fire offerring from Kumeyu?

Are [MajiYuusha] CR rips?

No.

>they have refilling mankai gauges
Correction: Their mankai gauges LOSE petals by fighting. Which is even more worrying.

>anytime they try to "upgrade" the yuusha system they fuck it up even more

>Tougou is absent in every scene except the SoL parts
It's just a ruse to keep us on the edge of our seats. It'll all be fine.

Thanks.

>The Wheel of Fortune is highly symbolic. The angel in the top left corner is Aquarius, the eagle is Scorpio, the lion is Leo and the bull is Taurus. These are the four fixed signs of the Zodiac but all have wings signifying stability amidst movement and change. The book they each have in their hands is the Torah, representing wisdom. On the wheel itself are the Hebrew letters IHVH (Yod Heh Vau Heh), the unpronounceable name of God. Interspersed with these letters are TORA (read anti-clockwise) or TARO (read clockwise) which also translates to TAROT when you return to the spot where you started. The snake descending on the left side of the Wheel is the Egyptian god Typhon, the god of evil. The snake also represents the life force descending into the material world. The Anubis rising on the right side of the Wheel is Hermes, a symbol of intelligence, wisdom ascending or our shadow selves. The Sphinx on the top of the wheel represents life’s riddles. The middle wheel contains the alchemical symbols for mercury, sulphur, water and salt – the building blocks of life and the four elements – and represents formative power. The outer circle represents the material world. The eight spokes in the wheel represent the Universal radiant energy, as well as the eight Sabbats of the year. The blue background represents wisdom.

What the fuck is going on?

[PANIC]

>■放送スケジュール&サブタイトル
>2017年11月24日 第一話「華やかな日々」
>2017年12月01日 第二話「大切な思い出」
>2017年12月08日 第三話「あなたを思うと胸が痛む」
>2017年12月15日 第四話「秘めた意志」
>2017年12月22日 第五話「清廉な心」
>2018年01月05日 第六話「君ありて幸福」
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, guys.

>2017年12月08日 第三話「あなたを思うと胸が痛む」
This better be about Gin or I'm nuking Taisha.

They are doing it again.

She is back.

Tougou is fucking dead.

Its time to watch the movies I guess.

It's a fucking black hole.

F for Tougou

tougou did nothing wrong

I counted there are 6 heroes in hero outfit in the scene they jump toward fighting

What the fuck is happening.

1. CR don't have license for yuyuyu this season, how could anyone rip from CR
2. majiyuusha are made by people here

Maybe it shows how long they can last in the fire.
I'm more interested in the KuMeYu tie-in, episode 1 will probably be SoL and end on the premonition of upcoming trouble, then 6 days later we get the final KuMeYu chapter, and immediately the day after is episode 2. That couldn't have been a coincidence.

Is this Dharmachakra ?

Itsuki, Yunna and Karin made the first jump followed by Sonoko and Fuu even at the flying sequence it's still the five of them.

Ep 1: Brilliant Days (Flower language: Gloxinia)
Ep 2: Precious Memories (Flower language: Maple/Japanese maple)
Ep 3: My Heart Aches When I Think of You (Flowe language: Torch lily)
Ep 4: Secret Ambition (Flower language: Toad Lily)
Ep 5: Pure Hearts (Flower language: Clematis)
Ep 6: I Am Happy, For You Are There (Flower language: Geranium)

>結城友奈たち讃州中学勇者部は、今日も今日とて部活動に励み日常を過ごしている。
Don't worry guys, the synopsis for the first episode says they're just enjoying normal everyday life, nothing bad will happen for sure.

>Geranium
>youtube.com/watch?v=soeGx0Lmob4
I'm half expecting Tougou vs Sonocchi ala 9S and A2 from this.

>(Flower language: Geranium)
Listen to the eponymous track on the WaSuYu OST. Track 17.

Uhm... 0:59. Is that ON the body?
PANIC!!!

>今日も今日とて
How would you translate this.

>Episode 3
Nice.

Sure looks like it.

Aren't they suppossed to be symmetric? It looks hindu tho.

Those appear to be metropolises there.

I predict a rehash of Tougou's first mini-arc from the first season. She can't fight at first because Taisha don't trust her and won't give her phone back.

>Gloxinia: Love at first sight

Oh boy, off to a great start.

Is this PV only for episode 1? Looks like they are going to adapt YuyuyuS.

That one plays while Gin holds off the drill if I remember correctly.

PATTERN BLUE

Okay, so Tougou is taken by the Taisha to be sacrificed in the fire ceremony to save the world, and Yuuna refuses to accept this and goes out with Hero Club to destroy the Vertex and save both the mikos and humanity.

ah right doublesighted

Actually sounds very plausible. This ties in too KuMeYu too. The question will be what the cataclysmic event that caused the KuMeYu's to stop is.

>The question will be what the cataclysmic event that caused the KuMeYu's to stop is.
Weren't you paying attention to the novel?
The temperature outside increased beyond their expectations. This presumably means that the heavenly gods are gaining more power/getting completely fed up with humanity.

English subs for the PV
youtu.be/ncnA-YHwBY4

>getting completely fed up with humanity
They're just tired of the Taisha's shit.

Tougou might have stayed behind for her long ranged attack I guess.

Yuuna has one on the preview image too. Maybe it's something that only she and Tougou have.

Yuuna is holding a cake at 1:26. Itsuki's birthday is in December and we're gonna see it.

Looks like Tougou is willingly throwing herself to the wolves and its up to Yuuna to stop her from being a retard by punching her in the face again.

I hope there's some Christmas stuff as well.

That would seem plausible if it wasn't for the fact that the Yuushas are lined up there, i.e. not yet in battle position. And not just once, but in two different scenes.

Gay, but not gay enough.

My predictions

>Ep 1: Brilliant Days
SoL
>Ep 2: Precious Memories
SoL and Sonoko talking with Tougou
>Ep 3: My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Tougou going to sacrifice herself and Yuuna going to stop her.
>Ep 4: Secret Ambition
They finish saving Tougou
>Ep 5: Pure Hearts
Yuuna and Tougou use their curse thing
>Ep 6: I Am Happy, For You Are There
??? and happy ending

>happy ending
lol

This seems off or oversimplified. Theyve been losing power after having a number of vertex defeated. It they were growing in power, the KuMeYu wouldve fought harder vertex and the YuYuYus wouldve faced a force even stronger than what sonoko fought. My guess is that the heavenly gods are going for total destruction even if it means sacrificing part or all of themselves. Regardless, there must have been a significant trigger. Thats something that has yet to be revealed novels or otherwise.

>happy ending

>happy ending

>not believing on our God and savior Yuuna

PVs pretty much never have much of anything past the first episode. There's going to be a battle in episode 2 if not earlier.

>have pretty much one uniform Sonoko design during the S1/WaSuYu LN era
>give the elementary Sonoko a new, very different design to make the Sonokos more distinct for YuYuYui and S2
>randomly scrap the original design for S2; JC Sonoko looks like an elementary schooler now, she even keeps Sancho and her childish casual clothes
The squid memes are getting out of hand. This isn't even funny anymore, what were they thinking?

I thought these were the KuMeYus, but there's clearly more than fourty of them. Are they Taisha? Mikos? Maybe a mixture of those and KuMeYus to protect them? And who's the person in the middle being held up? Probably Tougou, at a guess?

The moment the Divine Era has a happy ending is the moment the series is over. And I can't see it happening any time soon.
Besides, 6 episodes won't be anywhere enough to satisfyingly conclude the war.

It depends. The anime is probably finished already. I think Yuuna and Tougou will get the curse thing after the rescue because they entered that black hole thing.

She even had yellow hair in S1, right at the last ep.
I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Please explain why Gin is the coolest, cutest, and most marriageable girl.

She''ll be back. I'm sure.

Corpses aren't cute.

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE DAIJOUBU
>EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE DAIJOUBU

She sanged 300 times and was a log for two years while her only remaining friend forgot about her. She's allowed to keep Sancho around for comfort.

Most of them are mikos and Taisha priests, you can tell by the red/white and white robes. The person they're carrying might be Ayaya or one of the other miko sacrifices or Tougou.

And there's pic related from the Yuuki no Baton video. They have a proper character design for JC Sonoko and they even used it to animate some scenes already, yet they decide to give her a new one now? It makes no sense.

Or it could be intentional so they can show Sonocchi is regressing to her JC days because that's the last time she got the chance to act like a normal girl.

This reminds me of a HiME Mark...

HERO -Jukai Senki-
youtube.com/watch?v=OggcAOeDC6E

Is this Tougou?

maybe

The mark could be something for them to equip the fairies like NoWaYu.

>evil hinduism fairies
oh boy

I'm not even going to bother trying to make predictions based on the PV, especially for this kind of anime. Predictions are usually way off the mark.

It's Hinata

I predict something happy for all.

Short of one or two deaths.

>Hinduism
fug

In case you haven't noticed, ep13 is going to air two weeks after ep12.
I hope you enjoyed the hell that was the week after Karin's awesome fight, because we're going for double.

Look like even the transformation app get changed

I can't wait, that was legitimately the single best week of my entire life. I've never experienced anything like it before.

6 days before Takashima's birthday.

Permanent full log would be crueler than death.

Someone cracked the wall again?

It was Mebuki.

It would be easier for you to download the video than pausing Youtube where you want.

I assume that's a S1 flashback because it's greyed out and happens exactly when Tougou says she wants to atone.