Do you think it’s fair that the CEO of this company earns 270 times more than the girl in this picture?

Do you think it’s fair that the CEO of this company earns 270 times more than the girl in this picture?

Attached: checkoutqt.jpg (590x813, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5EnhW_HQqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

>girl

She should get paid more because she's prettier

Attached: 1501584954653.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

mounties are coming for you eh

It's all about the risk, responsibility and skill it takes user. So yes, the CEO would be entitled to that huge amount of money, because when shit hits the fan it's basically on them.

Yes

Yes you commie

Attached: 1520276188130.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Do you think it is fair that the CEO of this company has to invest 30.000.000 times more money into the company than the girl in the picture?

>1 post by this ID
This is actually one of the smartest slide threads I've ever seen, good job shill

Attached: fi;fui;sdtdt.png (489x364, 71K)

What so the CEO of Target only makes like $6M a year? That's pretty sad DESU for such a large company.

Yes.

>girl

Yes, but not this one.

Attached: kinoo.jpg (968x1296, 485K)

Yes. He took the best offer he could get and so did she.

Yes

Because fuck you commie

270x? kek

WAY moar

She looks intelligent and capable she should be married to a man who has a job that provides a good living for a family, not working for trash wages for some corporation.

According to capitalists if I bought a lemonade stand for $5 and hired someone to work there for $3 a day while they sold $25 worth of lemonade a day it would still be fair because "risk"

Im not a communist but sometimes it just doesn't really add up to me.

Yes.

Please don’t touch my purchases
I don’t want any fentanyl residue on them thanks

>risk, responsibility and skill it takes
LOL No CEO goes to real people jail.

The cashier is responsible for her register and for knowing how to interact with a few hundred customers per day, the CEO is in charge of like 1,800 stores and makes decisions that affects the lives of 300k people, all while trying to make a profit to keep shareholders happy. There's a fucking reason the CEO makes 270x a cashier you commie fuck.

Hey man, shouldnt you be starving or farming dragons on Runescape or some shit?

Nah joke, I hope ur alright in your country.

I think it's unfair he doesn't warm more than that

Earn*

?

Go back to /r9k/ ciara

It seems the CEO is smarter than her, yo yes, it’s fair.

That's a boy

Yeah well that person agreed to work for $3 a day. If that wasn't good enough for them then why did they take the job?

And what if this guy's business goes broke and he loses everything? While the employee has still made their wage, losing nothing.

No, he should earn more

Yeah, being a Cashier isn't that hard once you get the hang of it; is kind of boring though
t. Cashier

yup he is creating workplaces and also taking a lot more risks

Does the CEO provide 270 times more value for the company? If so, sure, why not.

Yes, by the way if he didn't she and many others would be unemployed? (and is that really a girl?)

Even if the CEO isn't doing anything illegal, they still have responsibility of the company. So if they fuck it up, they get fired.

Unless it's a CEO who is also an owner and still has majority share holdings, but in that case, fair enough. You own most of the company, you get to call the shots.

She got a bonus, so It is ok.

Attached: bonus.png (896x662, 779K)

I feel sorry for this boy

I think wage funds of company must be distributed evenly and equaly between all of emplyees including CEOs and others.
Humans have relatively same physyology hence same needs, so there is no reason to one get more payment and other recive less.

>posting a disgusting R9K degenerate she is a heroine addict that abuses betas and neet out of there money for the shit

Yes. The CEO earned it.

Obviously, unless you believe profit-obsessed, penny-pinching corporations somehow decide to waste unnecessarily huge sums of money on their executives.

Attached: 1521254474413.jpg (314x267, 24K)

>heroine addict with job

Attached: 15112562423570.jpg (512x382, 34K)

Attached: shes not terribly important.gif (600x251, 2.16M)

Wtf does fair have to do with it? Nothing is fair. Stop being a fucking moron.

Attached: 1331513496014.gif (212x176, 925K)

trump giving cuties extra cash.

Do you think it is fair that we create all of the content here but hiromoot pockets all the money? I don't.

Attached: 01-thinkers.png (1414x898, 811K)

yes

No. Some cocksucker sitting at a desk or playing golf all day who got the job through knowing the right people has likely never known the struggle of dealing with the variety of customers Target gets from the 2 square foot area each cashier has to stand in for 4-5 hours daily because Target is notorious for not giving 40 hour work weeks or consistent schedules. I can understand making 10-20x what she makes as the CEO does have to deal with the business side of things on an international level, but there's also an entire board of decision makers/shareholders that tell him what to say and do so it's not like it's entirely on him.

I think all management/corporate of these megastores like Walmart, Target, Amazon, Starbucks, etc should make what they pay their lowest paid workers and be subject to their own policies and procedures for 3 months. So for the Target bigwigs zero healthcare/insurance benefits unless they've averaged 35+ hours per week for the past year. If nothing else comes from the experiment, profits will skyrocket as revenue remains constant while expenditures fall below 25% of current. Worst case scenario a mass quitting occurs and they're forced to either admit there's a problem and raise wages or use it as a excuse to further outsource and the public boycotts so these companies tank and local businesses pop up again.

No. He should earn maybe 30 times more at most.

The CEO makes 11.3 million per year. If we got rid of his paycheck and spread it out to the 341,000 employees, each would make a whooping $33.14 extra per year, or $2.76 per month. Not a big deal if you ask me.

Not really, but it’s a shame I can’t take her out

>that person agreed to work for $3 a day.
that argument only works when labor is scarce

Now redistribute excessive funds from all "managment staff", not only CEO.

She turns 18 in a month and wants a boyfriend.

>girl

Nope

CEO
SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT OR FACE A HEFTY LIFETIME FINE FOR EMBEZZLEMENT AND CORPORATE CORRUPTION.

But on a serious note, his wage would be devalued, as hers increases.
>Fair communism with a capitalist outlook and approach to business, but keeping national assets as essentials under the head of state and managed by the people of that nation not to be squandered to and by foreign entities ...

Fair game in love and war.
They said, and WE disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5EnhW_HQqA

Attached: 5252896.jpg (1122x875, 139K)

Depends. If that girl was there from the start then no if she started way after the company was started than yes.

You need to consider you are probably too dumb to get a grasp of simple logic like this. See, the owner of a company is usually rich because he started a bussiness or at least made one he got into flourish, that is an achievement normal people like you, that will never amount to anything like this will ever be able to get even close to.
So people like you, filled of envy or just thinking you have a moral highground think they deserve better without the same effort or ability, then shit happens and they start to form groups of "oppressed employees" with idiots like your as their leaders. Such groups cause trouble and end up kicked you out of their companies because they are usually even dumber than you and its really, really bad for bussiness keeping scum like this around.
By the way the low wages people like you think are so horrible to anyone are usually the only means of living for them, with time normal people can learn (not like you), get better with experience and finally get better wages, but until then they need to do something to stay alive, thats why such jobs exist and are usually for younger people, they should never stay at them for their whole life, and thats why the payment is so low.

No, theres 20,000 of that girl only 1 ceo ceo is getting rippd off.

if i agree to something, but it's not my first choice, then i didn't agree to it
#metoo

>smart
Ok then. How about we give every single human an IQ test and then redistribute all wealth so that the smarter you are the more you get?

THERE IS ONLY 1 CIARA

We already redistribute based on ability.

seeing as how he found the water and put the money up to pay people to build the pipe, i have no problem with this.

I'm about to move out of the country in a couple of weeks, so I'm doing sort of fine I guess my dude

No, our current redistribution methods are based on complex chaotic systems that are only partially influenced by ability.

Surely anyone with wealth now, who is confident they actually obtained it due to their own ability, would be perfectly fine with my proposal, because if what you have you deserve in the current system, my proposal can do nothing but give you even more wealth than you already posses.

However if deep down inside you know there is a guy out there somewhere just as talented or more who has less.. then you might hesitate, you might wonder if its really a good deal for you to take...
And this is why you would never agree to it, you know success is part luck but you will not admit.

It will be extreemely painfull for most of russian oligarchs.

Not entirely. You can still be really good at your job and increase your value to the company. If you do that they will usually give you more money if you ask for it. And if they don't, then you should look for another employer while still working, and switch to a higher paying job when you get the chance.

At least this is how I fell about it from my experience. I've been working at a company for 3 years now and got promoted once and a pay rise about a year or so after that. And that's because i've made myself that valuable to the company.

Women should only be paid more when they get married and have kids.

We gotta support the next generation
Only whites though, no brownies.

Ancaps at their finest

OP, a $1000 bonus!! 1 billion people live on less than $2 per day. How much of the $1000 bonus is it fair she donates?

Attached: share.jpg (765x573, 46K)

Yes because that is Sharon and she stole my chocolate milk from the employee lounge.. fuck you Sharon!

>girl
Also, yes

Sure, but what is that cashiers prospects with the company by checking people out more efficiently than the rest? What kind of promotion does she get?

This is the problem i think, there is a lack of loyalty. I would have no problem if you joined a company, not got a job. Once in the company you were given a task and if you performed well you would be promoted. But employer (and employee) loyalty is fucked in the modern world. Its the academia system, your credentials travel with you now instead of being tied to your record with a specific employer.

Name any other country that allows this. Show me graphs where it proves that they're worth their pay.

Who

Yes since any fucking idiot can work at cashier but it takes a 1 in a million high IQ type A personality to run a billion dollar company without it imploding from mismanagement but brainlets think being a CEO is honestly just sitting in an office while other people do the real work that only involves physically moving things since they literally cannot comprehend in their little IQlet minds what large scale logistics even are never mind how they function.

capitalism have it's rights
your point?

Stop posting this beanerfucker coalburning potatonigger kike cunt bitch

>Show me graphs where it proves that they're worth their pay.
Why would shareholders pay so much if they weren't? If they could fire the CEO and replace them at 1% of their current rate they would.

Grand strategy is a very important job. An individual soldier was not as important as Napoleon.

instagram.com/ciara.webm

97% of his salary is in stock. He only makes real money if he grows the stock of the company. She could buy some target stock if she wanted.

Yes. Because he does a lot more for the company than she does. If you think that the checkout girl works harder than the ceo then just go become one. Oh, it’s not that easy you say? Exactly.

You think im normie enough to even into instagram bro?

But it isn't fair!! High schoolers should be making $100,000 a year.

shareholders are cattle

and the day before that, ya'll posting in a slide thread

Attached: 1503053513344.jpg (396x382, 44K)

Have a burner account to view cute girls.

>Voluntary ownership
?

>job progression
here is another problem. There should be no such thing as some temporary job. A person should have a job, a task that they dedicate their lives to progressing. The idea that the checkout girl is some menial task is abhorrent, she should spend her life perfecting the nuance of scanning those barcodes. You just dont understand the spiritual side of work, its all about money to you.

>slide thread
theres no such thing, every thread on this board is just people larping and shitposting at each other n91