One Piece

So break week is over, but WCI isnt and editor-san lies still hurt. ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfoW1hnFWnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking wanofags I swear
Reverie is being underhyped in favor of yet another clusterfuck mega-arc.

Reverie has been hyped up as important since Fishman Island, why are Wanofags so dismissive about it? Aren't Wanofags the ones who are saying that WCI is filler because their precious Wano and Kaido bossfight have been getting built up since Punk Hazard?

any chance for early spoilers and chapter?

no

I'm a massive manga normalfag, the only stuff I've read is Junji Ito and Kago Shintaria stuff. Is One Piece as good as its reputation makes it out to be?

The Strawhats will be somehow forgiven by Big Mom allowing them to exit her territory safely, but then Brulèe will tell her that they ripped off the Red Poneglyph, going back to square one.

Why did Oda ruin them with those shitty hair colours?

So Dragon is a wind-wind man?

Wanofags are mostly fightfags, they don't care about the lore or politics. They also assume there won't be any fighting at the rêverie. I wouldn't be so sure though.

Because he hates you and your shit taste.
The tokusatsu color scheme is great.

One Piece has always been colourful
Go back to Tokyo Ghoul you edgefag

to symbolize their genetic modifications

>mostly fightfags
Then why aren't they happy with WCI? We've had Luffy fighting people on Doflamingo's level and above.

Power Rangers.

Katakuri eating donuts and NIGERO memes.

Ok serious question guys:
How can Oda prevent Wano from becoming an enlarged spazzing fuckfest?
How would you do it?

half of them are luffyfags who hate seeing the MC lose ever, half of them are zorofags who are mad he's not in the arc

They expected Luffy to fight Big Mom and instead Luffy is overwhelmed by a commander and everyone is trying is best just to stay alive. Also so matchups. And escape arc.

no* matchups.

Marco, Minks and Samurai fight fodder off-screen.
Strawhat fight Kaido and crew elites.

to make it good add combined attacks of the crew a la Oars.

Wano will be Fishman Island tier for sure.
I'm hoping Oda has an interesting twist planned for Wano and its citizens.
Otherwise we won't survive a Bleach-lite 150 chapter arc where the Straw Hats wear kimonos and fight Kaido commanders in order from weakest to strongest.

>read One Piece all the way up to the 800's chapters
>get upset a character has goofy quirks
Can you imagine being like this?

Separate everyone into groups with different objectives and focus only on the one Luffy is leading.

only 2 fights in 50+ chapters, that's like some high church heresy shit for them

Skipping it entirely and sailing directly to Elbaf.

Have it turn out Kaido and his cohorts have already left so the Strawhats only have to deal with the puppet ruler and his minions.

Wano gets nuked by Franky and we go to Elbaf instead.

>people are hyped for 100+ chapters of YOOOOOOOO HONORABRU FOLDED STEEL

Kaido is actually a nice guy and joins the crew
>"I WADDA DIEEEEE"

divide wano in two or three minor arcs that star only a tight group of characters. do not absolutely make the same mistake as dressrosa, for the love of god: i still have fucking ptsd of those chapters, when the arc was ending, where we had to check what everyone was up to every goddamn page

Cute girls, lots and lots of cute girls. Bonus points if they're not Nami or Robin clones.

Reminder that Oda is going to do flashbacks to how Ace learned to weave straw to explain how he made Oars Jr.'s hat.

Remove Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Raizo, but most importantly remove Momonosuke.

>One Piece girls
>not clones
You're setting yourself up for disappointment user. You're only getting Rebecca's and Shirahoshi's from now on

And yet just this arc I got Praline and Smoothie.

So vivi will be there, you think she will be the final straw hat? They already wanted her to stay.

This.
Fragmentation is the key. A well planned multilateral arc could make for a better-paced arc than Dressrossa.

Oda is too linear on big arcs:

Dressrossa:
>Arrival at Dressrosa>Split teams doing their thing>Coliseum>Law v.Doffy>Sugar takedown>Coliseum escape>Fight against the Doflamingo family>Arrival at the Palace>Torikago>More v. Doffy family fights> First Luffy&Law v. Doffy Fight>Second Luffy v. Doffy fight>After the fight segment>The day after&Escape

WCI
>Arrival at Totto Land>Arrival at WCI>Cracker fight>Imprisonment>Release>Wedding planning>Actual wedding>Escaping>More escaping

>Bonus points if they're not Nami or Robin clones
I'm still not sure what it's gonna be to be honest. Can we say for sure Oda saw the light beyond Nami clones after WCI or were Big Mom's daughters just an exception? At the very least we'll get the mandatory Nami clone local of the island who happens to be a princess, for sure.

You win this round. WCI is indeed uncharacteristically good.

So we have 5 weeks left.

That means Whole Cake needs to end next week.

Hopefully not.
I dislike her character.
But the fact that they show up her occasionally makes me think that she will appear in the future.
But she is useless anyway so I can't see how she can do anything worthy

>dat filename
>Vivi
fuck you fight me irl

4 chapters and 16 pages of 5th chapter with revealing Wano island on the last one page.

This way they won't lie that Wano arc has started

>So we have 5 weeks left
For what..? Finishing the arc??
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHA

Reminder that Shanks will teach Wimpyhoshi to control the Sea Kings.

I'll admit Vivi is the best out of the three (though Pudding might surpass still surpass her) but her narrative purpose is still mostly just standing there wide eyed, providing lore, and looking pretty while the SHs do the job and resolve her character arc for her.

That's just not going to happen user.

i'm sure most bleachfags who only speedread the last ~100 chapters can

Her return does make it seem certain, but she was just like other people on the ship, Temporary. But this whole thing with her return. What would be her title on the ship? Diplomat? Jinbei is now the helmsmen.

dog, kanjuro is probably the best samurai from wano that we met so far and he's genuinely a good character. i agree that the rest are shit tho

What killed the hype?

Bleachfags and Narutofags trying to project their shitshow tropes on OP must GO

Why is this posted in multiple threads for multiple manga? Is this some meme I don't know about? Why does it get spammed?

>trusting a blackened silhouette from Otohime's imagination
You still haven't figured out the promised one in every single prophecy mentionned in the show is Luffy? Are you mentally deficient?

Dragon is an ancient weapon just like Shirahoshi. He's the most wanted man for a reason.

He is indeed the least annoying one, but I can't say I like him either.
His personality kinda reminds me of Cora-san for some reason.

Uranus man.

It will likely be just a transition chapter. Luffy gets away from BigMeme, the cake is almost fully baked, maybe some more guys will appear outside the kitchen or Oven is about to move in, but there really wont be anything of note

>man who lost his arm to a shitter SK
>teaching anything about Sea Kings

He knows them inside and out.

> Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Raizo

>yfw the arc will be dragged down due to innecesary recurrent traditional japanese-theatre puns between those three only funny to Oda

Now I get why Ivankov joined him. He probably misheard.

It would admittedly be cool if the third ancient weapon was a DF.

i don't know user, the fact that he let himself get caught so that kinemon and momo could run away kinda elevated his status from "i only like his design" to "i like this dude"

because people like you promptly respond to it

I don't remember but what are other 2 weapons besides Shirahoshi?

>three only funny to Oda
and the rest of japan

pluton and uranus

>he speedread both Alabasta and Enies Lobby so fast he doesn't remember what they were about

Pluton (a warship which Franky burned the blueprints for and which Crocodile was looking for to kill Whitebeard) and Uranus

>robin is into historical roleplay

I wonder what kind of stuff she used to do back when she whored herself out.

Uranus most likely being Momonosuke, Zou, both or something related to those two.

>implying Uranus isn't on the moon
>implying Enel doesn't already have it

Nice

>recurrent traditional japanese-theatre puns
>japan won't find them funny

Uranus is Luffy.

How will he job to Luffy?

>a sea king ate his girlfriend
Is Shanks a cuck?

>he actually wants a Poosopp arc

Gear 5th soon

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Ironic thing is that Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaidou are better superweapons than people like Shirahoshi.

Kaidou even outranks all the creatures of the sea, sky, and land.

Hell, I bet Kaidou's diet consists of alcohol and seakings.

I don't really consider talking to animals a superweapon ability when actual superweapon level people like Kaidou or Big Mom exist.

Hell, Whitebeard is a more efficient version of the ancient weapons so how is Shirahoshi telling Seakings to sink islands somehow impressive when giants like Oz used to shift and move islands around as they pleased and Whitebeard can just flip islands over without having to hurt his head like the Seakings would have to do since they don't have hands after all.

Don't tell me Seakings won't risk injuring their skulls trying to flip an island underwater.

So who is the strongest shichibukai?
Mihawk?

Teach>Weevil>Doflamingo>Mihawk>Kuma>Jinbe>Law>Hammock>Crocodile>Moria>Buggy

>wano
pff
SHANKS will appear at ELBAF
Elbaf hype train

What did she throw? A snowball?

>jobquixote "loses his organs to law" jobflamingo above mihawk

Oi!
Where is this from?

film z
youtube.com/watch?v=VfoW1hnFWnw

GRANDE MADRE ES FINITO

On a global economical and political level, Dofla affected the world much more than Mihawk.

Firepower is hard to say. Mihawk didn't manage to tell Vista to fuck off while Dofla paralyzed Jozu and parasited another commander to attack his own men.

If we are going with stamina-wise, Kuma outranks all warlords in stamina since he guarded the Sunny 24 hours, 7 days a week, for two years straight without any sleep, food, or water.

Now, as for Mihawk, he is definitely the best sailor and navigator in One Piece based on the size of his raft yet his ability to sail across any sea without a full sized crew.

So yeah, it is hard to say who is the strongest warlord when each warlord has something that outranks the others like Mihawk definitely has less stamina than Kuma for example.

Dracule "I haven't ever actually beaten anyone who wasn't from East Blue but I'm cool and stoic so people suck my dick" Mihawk isn't very impressive to me.

Croco-boy lost to base luffy

>Wano was hyped since THRILLER BARK
>b-but reverie was "hyped" (mentioned) in the worst arc of One Piece to date

What's wrong with Drum Island?

People hype up Mihawk too much.

I wonder why he became a warlord in the first place.

It restricts him from being able to fight Kizaru.

Shouldn't cutting light be the ultimate goal of a swordsman yet Mihawk wasn't able to cut diamond even though that slash was meant for Whitebeard.

You have a terminal case of shit taste, have some medicine.