Looking back, was the Valkyria Chronicles anime really that bad?

Looking back, was the Valkyria Chronicles anime really that bad?

Yes

They turned Alicia into a tsundere. It was bad.

They also inserted a love triangle for no good reason.

Valkyria Chronicles only works as a videogame. When you're not engaged by the gameplay you start to realize how fucking retarded the stuff happening on the screen is.

I honestly don't think it was that bad. The animation looked like ass a lot of the time though. At least the CG tanks looked nice.

I dunno, I stopped playing the game "near the end" because just by playing it (not grinding) I'd become so overpowered it was getting boring (and it encourages rushes and such, rewarding you better for doing so). This, combined with kind of everything post a certain character's death just killed my enthusiasm. I was really hating the story after a while.

He's at it again.

They killed Vyse and Wendy, fuck that anime.

>Manga translation never...

F

>those arms
Jesus she's starving. Give her a burger Raita.

The manga adaptation is better than the anime because it's more focused on Welkin and his squadmates instead welkin and tsunderealicia

Maybe they were just liberated from a concentration camp.

Good for Alicia faces

Yeah, as much as rabid VC1 fags meme about VC2 and 3, they actually give incentives for taking some time to take out enemies and capture points rather than scout rushing to the final destination, and nerf the more powerful stuff. Though VC2 has OP commandos and fencers and VC3 has op Armored Techs.

101 of them too

I only played VC1, but it really bothered me how piss easy it was to prevent anyone from dying, ever. The timer was far too forgiving.

Not even so bad compared to Dies Irae

You guys ready for VC4?

All these.

Why did they stop translating it?

Wait, there's a new game?

Yes, and so far it looks like it's going in the right direction.

I just watched the PV, damn I'm fucking glad they did it

Although the graphics are shit.

guaranteed died because of betrayal or sacrifice

No user, he is the betrayer.

Why is he aiming at the MCs dick?