FAGGOTS NOT WANTED

Statistics say you're proportionally very likely to commit pedophilia. Statistics also say you're proportionally very likely to kill yourself. Statistics say you're going to eat ass and get giardia, get fucked in the ass, get AIDS and die, and your father will weep at your grave wondering where he went wrong that he raised a genetic dead end faggot who will be quickly forgotten, who not only didn't preserve the family's tradition and bloodline but instead selfishly pursued stimulation of his prostate at the cost of his health and died of a ruptured rectum.
A man gets shit on his dick and bloodies his buddy's bumhole and they transmit their diseases to each other and they don't just stop there, no. They want to defile the institution of marriage meant to bind a man and woman in eternal companionship and the beginning of their family by calling their sick fuckery "marriage". Then they want to teach others that it's okay and they're just like everyone else. Then they want to teach children the same thing. Then tranny demons are reading to my children in public schools because the government can't say no to freaks like you. I fucking hate your kind and that there is no compromise. As long as your kind are allowed to exist, all the other abominable degenerates get to exist. You are where it begins. You deny God because God says you shouldn't stir shit with your dick. I don't want my kids to know you people exist. The world doesn't need you. Statistics say you are a fucking abomination and deserve to be cast into the fucking sea.

Attached: 1521665317028.jpg (1024x699, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post this on /b

there is an infestation of faggots on Sup Forums

Attached: 1521530541259.jpg (384x327, 27K)

The only option is gas them all.

EDGY!

fag enabler

>WINNING, dies of aids; truvada cant help you; too much lethal queefs and pussy bacteria
>having female giardia
>using your cock as a sanitary napkin
>muh tooth jobs
>muh thrush

Attached: 1F94672F-B803-4FD1-95CA-084928C19ACA.jpg (1000x709, 197K)

woman enabler. your ancient cults and wiles have been defeated with turkey basters and male ingenuity. the fact they came from us. so we can make parts of them like it's nothing. say a prayer for the poor single mothers

>Statistics say you're proportionally very likely to commit pedophilia.
People always say this but nobody ever posts a source

Attached: 36BF4459-F3BA-4F01-8D49-56C16C9151D8.jpg (1024x753, 161K)

God never said that. Jewish Freud said lots of stuff though. I guess youre allowed to rape angels and have satan frog sex. nothing wrong with that. you grabbem and offer em your pussies. and see they are grandmas. and you dont give a fuck. and you post your temple hooker memes. your reptile worship. blow me

I bet those knees arent that beat up only from playing outside.

Attached: c4yaxp52nilz.jpg (604x613, 72K)

good point. it's because it makes no basic sense and as always. is overcompensation and covering their own asses for their lies and hypocrisies. gnite.
>the 4 AM dual penis sex bread
zzzz

Wow, you're a very angry person, maybe going to church will help you?

>no actual citations

meanwhile....

>Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates. The study is the first to document the role that both parenting and sexual orientation play in the formation of intense fear of homosexuals.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

really makes me think

Attached: 1521669089658.gif (475x787, 3.66M)

That's not a question?
Neither is this?
Learn how punctuation works; dickhead#

Attached: Untitled.png (139x166, 56K)

>That's not a question?
>Neither is this?
The question mark makes it a question dumbass

>FAGGOTS
Why the homophobia?

Based, the only sane Ameribro i saw here for weeks. All fags deserve a bullet.

why not?

Faggots should be exterminated from the face of the earth

Homophiles are repulsive.

Attached: image.jpg (719x719, 339K)

>tranny demons
pet me~

Attached: b6660e10e09e19ea6740aba86058e928.jpg (849x1200, 132K)