Ralph Peters quits Fox News

>Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet
>for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive
>and ethically ruinous administration
thehill.com/homenews/media/379385-fox-news-contributor-quits-slams-network-as-propaganda-machine-for-trump

Attached: ralph-peters-foxnews.jpg (683x537, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSI9LLQniw
jewishpress.com/indepth/front-page/the-world-according-to-ralph-peters/2013/06/05/
ethnicelebs.com/greg-gutfeld
veteranstoday.com/2017/07/13/former-lt-colonel-ralph-peters-vladimir-putin-is-as-bad-as-hitler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's an interesting nose

the difference between traitor and opponent is that the traitor switches sides mid-game.

This guy's a dork.

Attached: fox news 2.jpg (580x931, 158K)

>the difference between a cat and a dog is that the cat says meow
Is this supposed to be poignant? Maybe it's lost in the translation from whatever ugly language you faggots speak.

Neocon faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSI9LLQniw

This guy was always the stereotypical neocon reganite boomer. He is doing this because he is a selfish fuck trying to get one more big book payout before he dies.

jewishpress.com/indepth/front-page/the-world-according-to-ralph-peters/2013/06/05/

You're just jealous of jewish people according to Ralph Naders. Weinmar Germany was a utopia according to him and the nazis were jealous.

Buttfeld no!!

Attached: (((FOX))).jpg (1105x379, 60K)

>Peters strongly supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq and the ensuing Iraq War. Defending the war from critics who claimed that Iraq was descending into civil war, he authored a March 5, 2006 piece in the New York Post, entitled "Dude, Where's My Civil War?", in which he wrote: "I'm looking for the civil war that The New York Times declared. And I just can't find it (...) The Iraqi Army has confounded its Western critics, performing extremely well last week. And the people trust their new army to an encouraging degree."[11] Claims that Iraq was descending into civil war, he wrote, were the politically motivated claims of "irresponsible journalists" who have "staked their reputations on Iraq's failure."

>In a 2014 op-ed, Peters said that "being anti-Israel is the socially acceptable form of anti-Semitism"

based

Attached: 1519735438440.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

DUN DUN DUN ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

What do you think he meant by this

Attached: imagine my surprise.png (1073x187, 73K)

>when you know this is a damage control PSYOP to make (((FOX))) look less like Zionist propaganda

Attached: fox zionist.jpg (718x621, 156K)

He also says putin is as bad as hitler. Oy Vey!

Years ago I used to read this guys editorials in the NY Post and they were all the same. Him playing the grumpy "Young people am I right" bullshit.

Doesn’t much of Jew hatred simply boil down to jealousy?

Yes, certainly it does. If you look at [Germany] before World War II, the science, the culture, the education system, were enriched immeasurably by Jews – the authors, composers, scientists, doctors. And what did the Germans do? They give the world the Holocaust. Well, look what happened to Germany after World War II. What has Germany produced in the last half century? Gummy bears and automobiles. The culture’s dead.
wow

Why did FOX keep him around so long?

Do I need to repost my copy and paste

FOX didnt complain about his Zionist views before this. It's almost like FOX is sacrificing a pawn to change public opinion because da goyim are realizing FOX is a Zionist propaganda machine

Attached: brain 1.jpg (710x594, 127K)

Ralph is a neocon, warmongering faggot.

Attached: shareblueshill.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Attached: altright never jews.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

ethnicelebs.com/greg-gutfeld
I always wondered what that gnome really was

Attached: 1519877634648.png (437x766, 347K)

veteranstoday.com/2017/07/13/former-lt-colonel-ralph-peters-vladimir-putin-is-as-bad-as-hitler/

Forgot to post link

Imagine being german, your country bombed back to the stone age and yet in a few short years youre a world leader in everthing despite loss of manpower, geographical division, foreign occupation, reperations etc.
Then this mickey mouse voiced gimp tells you youre nothing without jews.
Incredible.

Looks like pewdie knows the nose

Ralph Peters believes anyone who merely questions the wisdom of more war middle east wars makes you a pinko fag and/or a part of the alt-right Nazi wing of Putin's Russian bot army. I've watched him for years push his neocon bullshit but it's funny how frustrated he's been lately that no one cares what he has to say.