I just love diversity

The university I go to is like a third world country, full of Indians, Asians and Muslims. There are literally girls in burkas there. It's like where's waldo for white people. It's not just the students, but the lecturers too. I can't understand a word these fucking monkeys are saying. They speak in heavy accents while explaining complicated subjects and attending them is just fuckin pointless. In 3 years I had maybe 4 white lecturers and all the rest were gooks and street shitters who can't even fucking speak or spell in English. EVERY exam I took had spelling errors or questions that don't make any sense. It's fucking infuriating.

Why are they doing this? How much diversity do we need that 90% of the staff are shithole immigrants. No one can understand them, no one can learn off them.

And my god, they fucking stink. Every time I walk into a classroom packed with Indians, the stench of BO hits me like a punch in the face. The lunch room where the microwaves are smell like a curry bomb went off. It's absolutely fucking sickening.

Attached: 5ujedhyt.jpg (500x333, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: and its a good thing.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

The town I live in is like a third world country, full of Indians, Asians and Muslims. There are literally girls in burkas there. It's like where's waldo for white people...

Must disintegrate social cohesion in every white country for the global takeover to succeed.

Just study STEM. There're no darkies in STEM. Only some chink exchange students.

>curry bomb went off
>body odor
i know the feeling user, half of the people in my building are indians

honestly not that bad looks like a spaniard or an italian

I like chinese food.. I like Indian food.. fuck you mon-culturists I can't go back to meat and 3 veg!

that's because you live in the UK, your country is plagued by rapist games of muslims and your police cover it up, i feel bad for you user, hope your country wakes up b4 it's too late

There is little hope of that now.
Majority too scared to actually do or say anything.

Blame this guy. Also blame your ancestors for not stopping it.

Attached: 220px-Gough_Whitlam_1962.jpg (220x308, 14K)

Italians don't even look close to that.

ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE IN STEM

>And my god, they fucking stink. Every time I walk into a classroom packed with Indians, the stench of BO hits me like a punch in the face.
I know this smell. I had a math class where the previous class had some Indians in it. They made the room smell absolutely unworldly awful. Easily the worst, most overpowering stench I have ever smelled. They smelled the same every day. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Maybe in burgerland. We have the most low IQ migrents. Very few go to uni and they rarely study STEM.

I've never seen anything like this before I moved to this campus. I was always pro immigration but no more. I had to see it to believe it

I am in STEM. Don't even get me started on all the "women in STEM" initiatives here.

In my university 99% people were Russian, not that it helped me much.

>I was always pro immigration

Why? How could a bunch of non whites moving in improve your life.

you at ultimo tafe too?

So I visited one of these training colleges today and they had called in the Parjeets so as to make it look they were a legitimate college instead of an organisation set up to facilitate migration outcomes, anyway the classroom I walked into had the stongest smell of Parjeet body ordour I had ever smelt, I’m pretty sure I’ll have dry clean my suit after today’s visit.

How dare you mutt

>Very few go to uni and they rarely study STEM.
Same here but they STILL get the jobs. people wonder why even in the future nothing works

>women in STEM
I don't hear much of that BS. Although I know it's easier for whimmin to get into PhD programs (has to do with it being easier to get funding because of shekels set aside for 'gender' equality).

reason i left big university.
I learned this when i had to give chinese investors a tour of the school. (at least for USA schools)
1. schools either buy or get paid to get kids from other countries into theirs. kids get full ride scholarships, dorms or apartments, food, books, supplies, and new laptops. without having to pay it back.
2.more imported kids, more tax breaks from government and donations from governments and corporations.
3. teachers give foreign kids A's which gives the teachers bonuses, plus more bonuses for school. teachers give bell curve to justify it.
4. school gives special groups and tutors to foreign students with complete answers to ensure A's.
5.corporations have special meetings with foreign kids sending foreigners themselves to recruit/ sign deals for visas.
6.foreign teachers for more tax breaks, and even provide housing for them and raise their positions more quickly.
7.all of this is paid by local students having to pay higher tution due to not being foreign. and not get any other benefit.

Fuck MSU

Not if I can help it Schlomo

I just figured that people are people. I used to work with a lot of blacks (Maori's) but they were cool

I wish this were the case, here half the Stem Majors are Ginders

>The university I go to is like a third world country, full of Indians, Asians and Muslims. There are literally girls in burkas there. It's like where's waldo for white people.
When I walk around downtown in my "paradise" city (Santa Barbara, CA) it's 95% mexicans. The beach a year ago was literally all mexicans, finally found one white guy with a black girlfriend, and then 15 minutes later found ONE white family with 3 kids. Downtown in the main street it's all mexicans. Spanish language options are offered on everything printed. There are stores which do not even have english writing anywhere in them.
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

I cannot wait to get far away from here. Lost on where to even go.

Wrong. There were some indians and a few mexicans in my comp sci courses. Never any blacks though.

Attached: we're almost to mexico, kids!.jpg (339x395, 48K)

I'd like to see a map like this for the UK, the whole of Europe actually, and Australia.

Attached: usa population white birthrate map v2.png (5584x3104, 721K)

You better get used to it, this is the future

Attached: 1501467101381.png (667x496, 300K)

Are you going to Victoria University by any chance?

I don't want to reveal where I go because I'm a paranoid prick. But I hear Vic uni is the same

I'm in STEM.

There are virtually no niggers here. It feels like a world before 3rd world immigration.

I feel your pain aussiebro

>nothing works
I worked at 3 of the big 4 software firms and chinks and pajeets basically run the entire show, what are you even talking about?

Real italians and spaniards don't look like that. Stop attacking Europeans, they are white. Stop dividing, you fucking jew lover.