What a crock of shit

Liberals are so easily impressed by these kids.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (581x599, 461K)

La goblina literally looks like a dude in this painting

they couldn’ find a single black kid to protest gun violence kek

>liberals
OP literally found a random retard and then claimed all liberals think like him

>only white people
Racist nazi piece of shit. He should be beaten to death.

Liberals share a hive mind similar to Asians.
However, while asians use pheromones to communicate liberals use social signalling.

>not a single nog
interdasting

Why does he think people care outside of usa lol

The most prominent kids should sue the DC organizers for dragging a minor into a political activism game that is causing harm to their reputations and livelihoods ie david hogg cant get into a good school

La creatura is fucking disgusting. Of all the kids they choose to push their agenda, she’s the one they go with?

Three options: incredible naivety, lying to push an agenda or no memory of how manipulative and full of shit young people are.

Nobody cares even inside the USA. This is a classic case of shit to post for likes on Facebook from out of touch 40 year old cat people

this psyops are disgusting, all those kids have kikefbicia connections, they only don't have an imdb page yet because are so bad actors

Attached: 1441426724001.png (623x626, 59K)

>get shot
>become important

Checkmate, eurocucks.

USA is last bastion of freedom, owns 50% of civilian guns

But many goblins

i have march fatigue. every other week someones marching over something.

these kids should just stop bullying people at their school if they don't want to get shot.

I hate these little fucking faggots so much.

So much for based Gen Z

Maybe because it is a male?

I got worried for a moment that the liberals will push a bunch of them for political spots and one will end up a potential presidential candidate.

Using the i survived a school shooting to get in power.

Then i realised nah the next shooting will get rid of them.

Fucking Americlaps

Front and center. Bobby Hill.

Attached: Bobby.jpg (150x295, 13K)

They're all white.

There, I just took a shit in their movement. Watch them eat each other now.

This kid ain't right.

Liberals are so easily led by astroturf. They need to be exterminated

Ahem.
That boy ain't right.

I'm content with the fan fiction artwork at the moment.

Lmao why do libshits keep hyping these weirdos?

They look and act like any other retarded progressive activist group

The same kids they could've easily killed through abortion.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-014228.png (1080x1920, 1.29M)

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x268, 985K)

Live right outside of DC.
Thinking of checking out the march but im depressed enough already

nice easter egg in the back row

Attached: james holmes CO.jpg (1170x1546, 166K)

>implying all of them are white
half of them looks like brown shitskin mutts

Sup Forums is easily impressed by Gen Z kids all the time.
When Sup Forums sees Gen Z-ers praising Trump or displaying conservative tendencies, they proclaim Gen Z kids are based! There is hope for the future!!

pot calling the kettle black. you criticize someone for a fault you also possess.

beat me to it