Why should I pay higher taxes to pay for non-existing damages to Poland?

“We will talk about the need to compensate Poles for the losses suffered during World War Two,” he told parliament in a section of a speech focused on Polish-German relations.

“We will seek legal, political and financial ways of (obtaining) due compensation,” he added, as he presented his foreign policy goals for 2018.

Attached: E82D08C7-24CA-47C4-8FE9-C8EB2622E330.jpg (1438x1798, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal gibsmedat niggers. If you want us to pay give back preussen silesia and pomerania.

because when you break something, you pay for it
now bite the pillow

Attached: 1500028342541.jpg (907x647, 86K)

Daddy Trump will help against the evil Germans, but only if you become meatshields for the Russians in the meantime.

It isn’t broken. Someone else broke something 80 years ago. Everyone involved is long dead.

If some Pole walked into a porcelain shop in New York in 1939 and you visit some other NYC shop in current year, should that shop be holding you ransom until you pay for this other Pole’s deeds in 1939 in some other shop?

not planning to fight against russians in my lifetime, but war against rapefugees germany invited to europe seems plausible

Attached: gwałt na europie.jpg (491x629, 90K)

mite b cool

Trump cannot even find Poland on his daddy’s map.

Attached: F41A2037-1313-4246-A00E-92C2B43647A2.jpg (1500x1000, 188K)

>Someone else
germans
pay up
or perhaps debts are irrelevant now? I am sure that will make greece happy

Attached: allies have captured the flag, nazi germany lost.jpg (800x518, 76K)

UNLESS YOU ARE FORTY TO ONE

SAŁATON

Attached: moon kurwa.jpg (1192x670, 52K)

The Third Reich stopped existing in 1945. Today’s Germany is not the legal successor of it and thus has never agreed to pay anything.

Personally I would rather supply the niggers with weapons, wait 2 years and then sift through the ashes of what was once Germany.

Attached: 1521632789391.jpg (240x240, 6K)

but german language persists
cease using it or pay reparations

Attached: łapy żydowskie.jpg (900x1308, 252K)

It's kinda like when your dad made a lot of debts and then died. You are expected to pay them.

Hmm, and how do you feel about reparations to Israel?

Tell that to the Swiss then. They have all your Polish gold.

that right there
why is israel paid? they were not invaded

when you lose a war and you want to keep your country you sign a bunch of treaties you must uphold

JUst like the kikes, hey. Fuk you Poland. You've rebuilt your country from EU hand outs.

but you stole it
go get it back, you took it, not swiss

>You are expected to pay them.

I don’t think so. If you granddad goes into a bar and pisses on the tables and shoots the owner’s dog, the fucks a whore without paying only to die of a heart attack, I am sure that 80 years later the descendents of the bar owner, dog owner and whore cannot ask you for damages.

Pay up Hanz

you owe us money as well, Polish gold that you took as "payment" for allowing Polish pilots to help save your inbred island during battle of britain
pigs without honor, I hope you get parted and parceled by pakis, you scum

We paid Jews for Holocaust things, we never paid Israel for invading that country. Polish Jews also received compensation.

TICK TOCK. GERMONEY.

you lost it in the war, but you haven't yet pay for your crimes against humanity kraut.

we will charge you good for that

>your grandad
bitch it wasnt the hre or prussia but modern germany that invaded poland and signed those treaties
if you disband germany then you can argue that

but apparently Polish Poles does not?
fuckin international net of scums, germans, anglos, jews, all of you
may kalergi plan annihillate you all

>Poland was in EU in 1950
britshit education

I approve of this because if Germany is to no longer exist after the Muslim takeover, might as well get something out of the whole disaster.

you still own your grandpa shit, you'll have to give back art, cars, furniture etc

Why not? You are the closest living relative, thus you inherit his debts along with his other stuff.

Why should we pay non-Jewish Poles anything. They were not part of the 6 million, were they?

Pay denbts

This isn’t Russia in 1840, mate. Inheritable debt does not exist.

70 bln $ is not enough to cover the damage, physical damage and 70 years of interest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw

I'm against it desu, it could set a bad precedent

your analogy makes no sense

i mean mental damage..

>Inheritable debt does not exist.
But it does the only change is that it's voluntary

who gives a shit, you invaded us and destroyed our property, and you will pay us for that, for lifes lost, for shit stolen
no dinduing out of this one you krautnigger

Attached: visit from plumber.png (646x1358, 1.81M)

Maybe not in judicial sense, but it would be dishonorable not to pay your gramps' debt. Not that I expected any honor from a kraut.

inherited economy, industry and wealth does exist so debt also do

Tfw the EU was a way for Germany to try to squelch on their debts

>Maybe not in judicial sense
BUT IT LEGALLY DOES AS WELL
germans spread lie that Poland waived reparations
not only United Nations cannot find documents that will prove that claim, communist govt of Poland was not exactly legal

Attached: 1483488197562.jpg (650x960, 75K)

No it wouldn't. Who did Poland colonize or conquer? Lithuania? Whatever reparations the Poles pay to them would be small compared to what they'll get from Germany anyway.

They’re just deflecting the polish death camp meme, they don’t really spect to actually get reparations.
WE WUZ VICTIMS

>crimes against humanity

>p*lish vermin
>humans

lel

saged

This. The whole thing targets Israel more than it does Germany

Give back our gold you stealing niggers

Pay up Hans , tick tock

Attached: 1520154604218.png (170x177, 37K)

what are you going to do about it? vote in politicians that actually care about you? thought so.

>grandpa
You fucking slimy jew, your country’s government, just like in WWI, signed a check it couldn’t catch with its ass, racked up a bunch of damages to another country’s (they capitulated after all) and now you want to weasel out of it. Why do you give a fuck about your tax shekels all of a sudden when it’s going to go to somewhere else than a shitskin’s gibs account?

At least those "vermin" are not having their women and children fucked by a bunch of sandniggers who you pay to rape you , Hans , now is not the time to fight amongst ourselves . Pay up Hans pay up Hans pay up Hans

Seriously Hans pay up, come on.

Send a bill to them for every Polish citizen in German social housing or homeless shelter.

The holocaust happenedish. Germany did it. Pay up.

The fucking Holocaust was a fucking hundred years ago. We already paid for it.

you are being replaced, and you still haven't learn anything kraut? You are just proving you are unsocializable

What did poles ever do to you Hans ? Pay up Hans pay up Hans pay up Hans , tick tock

Attached: memeball.jpg (480x854, 141K)

Shouldn't have gone full Nazi Hans. You owe it you pay it Fascist.

Pay for it again then.

That is because Poles are traditionally Tatar/Jew/Slav mutts for centuries now.
Even right now little Pooland harbours 12 times the jews as 82 million poeple Germany does.

Ever thought why Poles like to steal and defraud so much? It is literally in their genes.
Poland is a worthless shithole that never contributed anything to the world. They still are not able to produce cars.

yeah, but you never paid for WW2 and dameges to Poles, which were arguably much bigger than damage to jews

Yes, because it's the only way to ruin Germany enough to get a WW3 going.

HANS MUST PAY UP

Attached: 1413730750067.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>odwracanie kota ogonem
one who stole in this situation is you

Actually it was the Brits.

Would rather dance on your Slavshit necks again

This

Attached: BE2C56DD-3252-40CF-8627-984D536DB41B.jpg (960x540, 81K)

Savages do not have property rights, Slutko

You realise it's just a weapon to beat you down for trying to crush them into accepting rapefugees through the EU?

You krauts are disgusting creatures with intelligence equivalent to poorly bred dogs - you cannot be taught with words but only with the lash.

Your niggers are a curse laid on you for what your ancestors have done Fritz. They'll never stop until Germany is dead in the ground and even her name erased from history. And I'm glad it's happening.

ok then, so when you are leaving europe you scum?

Attached: german ID.jpg (1366x768, 342K)

But specifically , what have the sweet innocent poles done to you ? Germany has literally destroyed Europe like ten times now Hans ... C'mon bro do it for Sup Forumsand ...PAY UP HANS

With all the stolen goods from these people.

How the fuck did germany "recover" so quickly after ww2? Are you oblivious or pretending to not know that it had taken advantage of massive amounts of stolen, european wealth that they have stored in neutral countries before the war's end? germany is the greatest bandit-country to ever exist aside from the communist russia.

This

Why can't Germany just make EU army then invade poland again, I'm sure it will go well.

Attached: 922a2a1ec65dd20196b47dc16d89c4d6efe548ee71d0e588938d2cc979469356.png (960x540, 300K)

Jokes aside, I think in this thread we all agree that it is a shame that not more Poles were killed in ww2 but also generally speaking.

Nigel gets it

ONLY IF THEY ARE FORTY TO ONE

>How the fuck did germany "recover" so quickly after ww2?
not only that, but faggots of the west, namely brits and french went all muh poor german civilians, they dindu nuffin, they were good bois and hated hitler and gave them shekels while allowing Russia to move Polish border and reduce territory by rougly 1/3

Attached: normaldayinUK.jpg (648x720, 85K)

C'mon now , don't be such a kurwa Hans, the poles are good people who are standing their ground after Fuhrer Murkel tried to force the Invaders onto them .

yeah, failure to remove Poles all those times in recorded history, even when you teamed up with biggest powers of the age like Russia, or powerhouses like Austria is really testament to your ability to fail simples things krautfaggot

Attached: german autism.jpg (720x477, 98K)

Pay denbts germoney.

Also this. Berlin is rightfully slavic clay, even the name itself as well as many of its districts are polish in origin.
g*Rman d*Gs need to be slaughtered, so the whole world can breathe freedom.

I love that Poland was literally gangraped, exploited and then sold to the commies for another 45 years. This is fair, this is just.
Only thing Polescum needs to do now is to hand over Prussia and we might forgive them for existing. For now.

and we still are here, while you are dying faster and faster
good riddance kurwo

Attached: german definition of fun.png (833x755, 618K)

Come on Germany... All we have to do is not have another brother war... Im looking at you

Attached: awwwwyeahhhh.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

Pay up, Kraut niggers.

Attached: Hitler_vx_Ghandi.png (600x450, 227K)

Unter meinen Sohlen kleben Polen

Dude , I'd pay them before all your money goes to those 40 percent of Muslim children you got there ... Seriously , I don't recall an instance of poles doing anything specifically towards Germany , enlighten me Hans ...no wonder their country isn't doing as well as others after all that you mentioned , perhaps those sweet sweet sorrymoneys can be used to change that , rather than feed hordes of Muslim scum who want nothing more than to invade every white country and rape everyone .. tick tock...

lol niemiec cannot speak human language
once niemiec always niemiec

Attached: (((shultz))).jpg (881x528, 99K)

Poles are thieves, cheaters and liars. That is their way of life. Imagine a country of 40 million "white" people being this irrelevant.

Just compare Poland to the 16 million nation of the Netherlands and you will see their quality. Yet they are uppity children that need to be put in their place from time to time.

Don't worry Slavs worldwide are proud of you Poland , that much is for certain , stand your ground !

Attached: true.jpg (534x838, 98K)

we do not have to do anything more
this time germany killed itself and anybody who were stupid enough to help them

Attached: german integration.png (1286x1276, 797K)

At a time when whites are being globally persecuted you really just wanna pick on Poland huh ? Sad day for Germany indeed

tl;dr

Mit der Flak auf das Polackenpack

:')

Attached: 27540856_10159949733755483_8030037517787537918_n.jpg (534x960, 91K)