Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N5GgCMEK68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanted Kale back, but not like this.

>Literally fell prey to the out in x days/week meme
>”Super Warrior” is just a retard that gets bodied the second Goku uses UI

>Fusion is beaten by an unfused fighter
So what?
Goku also said that fusing with Vegeta wouldn't be enough to defeat Beerus in BoG.

We see the earring shatter. Fusion did not come undone naturally

Jiren should have been a female.

>btfo of goku without even being able to go SS3
>force goku to go UI
>goku STILL can't compete
>has to resort to a cheapshot kamehameha

somehow goku fanboys see this as a win?

just wait, kefla will be back and she will put an end to goku once and for all

/thread
back to shitposting character wars I see.

Everyone except for Yamcha and Krillin should have been female

In wrestling terms, she's the new hot shot face/heel wrestler getting pushed to be the contender for the main event only to get buried by the main guy (John Cena) to make him look good.

>Forgetting that they were fighting an out of stamina tired Goku

>waifufags still analdevastated

I love it

Who could possibly stop our man?

Piccolo said Goku was possibly even stronger than when he fought Jiren.

>Kefla gets btfo
>HOW DISSAPOINTING

>Kale wins UI Goku
>WOW WHAT A MARY SUE

What did people even want?
Did you actually expect her to win against UI Goku?

Wait, so all these shitty animations webm weren't actually fake?
What the fuck is this shit? How can you faggots watch that crap?

Nobody cares about wrestling anymore.

He not even at full power.

your two options are retarded. how bout having competent writing that doesn't get us here in the first place?

Is Sup Forums the most stupid board in Sup Forums?
Even Sup Forums isn't this easy to fool.

>Fusion can’t even last 10 minutes
>Defuses because she was defeated, nothing to do with time limit
Nice assumptions there.

You're not actually that much of an idiot to believe that's a real clip from DBS. If you don't watch the series, why are you even here?

What did you want then, a draw?
Seriously, what's the "well written outcome" in here?
UI Goku simply completely outmatches her because you just can't defeat an enemy you can't even hit.

>Toei
>competent writing
Select one

Why have him fight Liquiir of all things

Why is it always Gohan who fights in these fan animations?

Why do you come to Dragon Ball expecting anything but bottom of the barrel trash writing?
It's a fucking kids show.

Because spics make them.

But it's known for a fact that once you fuse, you can take off the ear rings and nothing will happen. Could this be another Super retcon?

dragon ball has been written on asspulls since day 1. the reason it's lasted so long is because of its whimsical style of narrative that can just pull out random shit out of a bag and somehow make it work

crying "muh bad writing because I can't calculate powerlevels" is just autism

>implying it's not coming from toriyama's outline
He's the responsible for pratically all the bad plot decisions.

potara fusion has been retconned already. t b h it was stupid of toriyama to say it would be permanent in the first place because we knew Goku and Vegeta weren't going to stay fused

What's disappointing is that they hype up a new fighter only to eliminate them as soon as possible, leaving the only competent fighters of the whole tournament Jiren and Goku yet again. Who the fuck is even left to give a challenge to universe 7 which unironically have the most fighters left right now.

Potara fusion was told to never cease, even if you remove the earrings or shatter them.
DBS simply said screw the rules, for convenient reasons.

If DBS rules were a thing, Gohan would be able to heal people, like manga DBS trunks did simply because he was trained with Kaioshin.

Universe 4 shall prevail.

I expected the so-called super warrior not to be a jobber to wank UI. I expected Kale and Caulifla to be out in Episode 114 with the implication that they would come back stronger the next time we saw them. I expected a better character.

DBZ already did that when Vegito defused.

Shut the fuck up with this bitch ass excuse you little cunt. If it's just a stupid kid's show, then that makes you look like a fucking idiot for getting excited over it

>surprised that a DB episode title exagerates
>when they called the Hit vs Jiren the "Ultimate Supreme Battle"

>DBS simply said screw the rules
Again, it was Toriyama's decision, not the show writers. Also it already happened in DBZ so I don't see your point.

I don't get excited by it, it's entertaining, but that's it.
Dragon Ball has never been anything special.

why is dbs so bad bros?
where did it all go so wrong?

HNNNG

>bros
Reddit detected.

My head cannon was that since Buu weakened Kai energy that his evil energy just undid the fusion

The Ki blast is a representation of his Godly dick.

>where did it all go so wrong?
it was pitched in

What did she mean by this?

Reminder that this arc is only happening because 8 out of the 12 Gods of Destruction are too retarded to destroy shit correctly.

>double team an exausted guy
>still get btfo

Universe 6 saiyans a shit.

what is this expression trying to convey?

It happened in DBZ because of a very specific circumstance that nobody was aware of. Defusing after being absorbed by Buu did not contradict any established rule. That is how you subvert rules, kid. You don't contradict things you said earlier. In DBS they literally made the fusion end by destroying the ear rings, when it had already been established that the rings just do the inital fusion and can be tossed away afterwards.

Fear?

Sup Forums would be on fire right now if Kefla won or tied, so I don't know what you expected or wanted.

Then complain at Toriyama. Do you even read his interviews?

>two SS2s double team someone who has a legitimate chance against a God of Destruction

SOON

Ultra Instinct clearly operates under different rules, because an even more exhausted Goku, running entirely off the Spirit Bomb(which power she exceeded at LSS) as a power source went toe to toe with El Hermano, your point?

Also this, and she was still able to clip him once she powered up to the limit.
Hate and memes are one thing, but the writers clearly wanted her presented as a threat.

Overall, Kefla was OK. She had a great introduction at the end of 114, a pretty awful showing in 115 with an annoying personality, and in 116 I began to warm up to her a bit. Her moves and abilities looked really cool, and the fight between her and Goku was possibly even better than Goku vs Jiren since neither Jiren or Goku could really even land a hit on each other, at least Kefla came pretty close.

Overall though she's just a worse version of Caulifla, and I have to question why they decided to have her appear now right after Goku fought Jiren, or why they decided to have this fight last 4 episodes. I feel like TOEI has made a lot of mistakes with these two girls, and I think they're solid characters but the way in which TOEI decided to handle them lead to A LOT of people hating them which is such a shame since on their own they're great characters, but I understand why people dislike them. Hopefully they'll be handled a lot better in the next arc, which will cause people to come around to them.

I feel like the hate against these two characters should be pitted more against TOEI's writing than anything, since they're great characters but they were given wrong amounts of focus which turns a lot of people off from them, and that's such a shame.

>>Fusion is beaten by an unfused fighter
fusion is a multiplier, if they still weaker will lose, kibito + supreme Kai fusion was still a wimpy ass bitch

I feel like people would have preferred that she won so they could keep calling her a mary sue.
Now they are just confused and proceed to call her shit because a fusion of two mediocre Super Saiyans didn't win against the second strongest mortal in the multiverse.

Don’t forget that Goku was so bored of Caulifla that he asked Kale to join in.

this

>But it's known for a fact that once you fuse
it was retcon that it only works like that if 1 of the parties is a supreme kai, re-read the Black arc

SHUT UP! I DIDN'T GROW UP WITH THEM, SO THEY SUCK!! GOKU IS MY CHILDHOOD!

I'm not the leader of the lore brigade, I'm an user on Sup Forums. Tori would never listen to me. If he did, he'd probably just raugh it off.

Kale deserves love and hapiness!

>fusion loses
You mean like pretty much everyone except for Gogeta in Fusion Reborn?

I think the writers missed the mark with Kafla's arrogant personality. The only reason it was ever endearing and entertaining for Vegetto was because he was always in control and backed up his shit talk with his actions. But that doesn't work when the character is constantly getting owned and put in their place. The shit talk ceases to be fun, and just starts to be eye-roll inducing, because you're just waiting for Goku to smack them in the face. Then they stand back up, throw some more vapid bravado lines, and proceed to get rekt again. Rinse and repeat until she was gone. I call this the Vegeta Cell saga effect. You actively root against someone you're seemingly supposed to be enjoying.

They needed to have a moment where she realized she was outclassed and took things more seriously. But instead she just became absolutely insufferable. I genuinely don't understand what type of person you have to be to not be incredibly annoyed with this character.

Or maybe that's what the writers were going for. Make her so annoying, so painstakingly unbearable, that when she gets beam grind blasted to the face point blank, the audience has a moment of sweet cathartic release.

She is shit though.

I feel like the opinions would be completely reversed if the Kefla vs Goku situation is switched with Vegito vs Jiren. Everyone on the planet never expects Kefla to win against Goku anyway.

>Kale deserves love and a penis!
Fixed.

Delete this.

im sure even they are not that stupid to pull Vegito Twice

I think all of this was just to teach Caulifla that she's not the strongest and that she has a lot to improve.
Not Kale because she doesn't seem that interested in fighting, plus she's much stronger.

Black arc retconed the permanency of the fusion, not the use of the earrings. At that point, the rings were still just fuse-and-forget.

Holy shit. She got absolutely demolished.

>anyone who dislikes shit characters are just nostalgiafags

it made Goku hitting her point blank with a Kamehameha all the more satisfying

that split second where she gasps and realizes OH SHIT I FUCKED UP right before getting blasted in the face was beautiful

It doesn't help that Kefla's bravado was pretty much all Caulifla (who had already put a bad taste in people's mouths) speaking. I guess the dominant personality takes over in a potora fusion then?

>If Goku gets hit by her laser beams, he's gonna die!
>Side characters dodge the same beams effortlessly

Dude, this is literally the first time Goku has conclusively won a major 1v1 fight in Super. Until know, he would always draw or lose, or the opponent would get away and be killed by someone else. I was seriously expecting her at least not be knocked out.

Most of the DB community are retarded, there's no point in taking most posts here or anywhere else for that matter seriously.
Super has gone out of it's way to explain things in some instances and people still make redundant ill-informed comments on shit they know nothing about.

What I wonder is what made you take so seriously a fucking kids show.

Probably because the tournament will end up interrupted?
Really doubt they will drag this out for another 5 months having only Jiren in the horizon as a legitimate threat.

kek

>I'm not the leader of the lore brigade
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Have faith in yourself, user.

rused again

Look at this guy. Like a baby that had been throwing a tantrum for hours and the parents finally gave in and gave him some candy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N5GgCMEK68

The lack of camera shake when he fired the Kamehameha made it feel pretty flat and weak.

Literally perfect. Based Higashide and Otsuka nailed it.

Goku Black Rosé Kaioken ( full stamina ) against Kefla

Who wins?

Lol he’s prime example of the kind of retarded fan a person shouldn’t be

>watching a guy reacting to a show
Why? Someone explain it to me.

Why the hell was it green and not blue? Where they going for a christmas theme with Kefla's red beams?

Kale is for broly