UQ Holder episode 8

I think the episode is airing soon though I honestly don't know when.

Posting best girl.

That's not Eva. The true and only good Eva. Kirie and Karin are second and third best respectively.

I want to fuck that boy.

Is there a stream somewhere?

It's been a while since I read the manga but I don't remember Negi showing up in the underground area during Fate's Q&A session.

Actually after skimming back, yeah they added it probably to bum rush to the Negi confrontation

What!!!!

>Kirie
Kill yourself.

B E S T B O Y

I don't get kirie's ability. if the plan to capture fate was going to work wouldn't they already be in the basement by the time they were planning it?

>new flame gets ntr'd by old flame.

>Negima ends on an unsatisfying note
>"fuck"
>UQH announced with Evangeline as a main protagonist
"FUCK YEAH"
>but she's a shell of her former self and lost all defining traits, appearance and even name
>"fuck"

Subs out.

Episode was alright. I suspect now is where the major deviations occur though.

>UQH announced with Evangeline as a main protagonist
Since when?

Eva is the main heroine. Not the main protag.

When UQH was announced she was stated as the main heroine of the story, which many fans took with joy given how she'd always been sidelined in Negima and wanted to see her shine in the spotlight finally.

Too bad nobody expected that it would be "Yukihime" all the time instead, with barely nothing of her Negima characterization.

>Kuroumaru's one defining trait is slavish obsession over Tota
>cuts off his communication against his wishes

This is shit writing right here. They could have just used Karin and it would have made sense.

Thread sure is dead this week.

Yeah he barely even acknowledged that Kuroumaru did something as well. If the betrayal is just completely brushed off next episode I'm dropping this.

Oh look it's the Naru clone...

Has the loli from the OP showed up yet?

Yeah, I'm certain they will. Terrible storytelling.

fuck this adaptation

Even her second name sounds similar to Naru's.

Does Kirie even have a second name?

Ku Fei in a dress is something we need more of.

does he bleed semen?

Ayaka > Makie > Ku Fei > Yue > Ako > Chisame > Nodoka > Derp Chachamaru

What are the dykes doing? Why are they not present?

I liked it more when she was clumsily asking Nagi to "be hers" awkwardly sitting with him around the campfire.

Man, they cut out Eva using magia erebea.

Gonna shoot inside Karin.

Is this series dead? Normally the thread is way more active than this.

DnA's artstyle really doesn't work here?

New chapter has already been read by Sup Forums so the activity has died down in wait for next month's release.

I want her to sit on my face

Also loss of enthusiasm because of the rushing.

worst girl, ruined it all

True, Evangeline is one of the worst girls in the series

>Ialdabaoth = Yaldabaoth

what does akamatsu meant by this

Get out of here, Kirie.

He meant just that.

Is this cutie relevant in any way?

Sadly no.

More fetish fuel

I've never understood the petrification fetish, I mean it's some form of ryona but you can't really do much with a girl that's been turned into stone. The fact that there are so many pictures about it just feels weird.

Anything weird down to even vore just comes down to bullying cute girls in crazy ways.

Reminder that Akamatsu series will have no nipple on it, so uncensored BD's are pointless.

it doesn't have a gender yet

No problem, I have a fetish for Barbie doll bodies.

the second naru clone

The bad one. Asuna is barely Naru by the time the series ends.

Doesn't look like her nor does her second name sound similar.

BILLION
PEOPLE

Yes. He loves fighting. When he bleeds he cums.

Are we going anime original? How is the loli in the OP going to fit into this?

I figured after this they'd skip straight to Maya's introduction, then have Mizore/Ayaka come in and go straight to the race or even skip that then have the Negi part.

That's just what I was assuming though. I haven't seen this weeks episode yet.

>Maya
Who?

And I think we're getting the race. Mizore has a swimsuit in the OP.

>nor does her second name sound similar.
Wait wha--

>Narusegawa
>Hasegawa

God fucking dammit Ken. I didn't even realize.

My bad, meant Mana.

I always figured Fate was lying about killing Touta's parents, but I was pretty taken aback by the anime just flat out admitting it when the manga hasn't yet.

Except in the manga he revealed everything already and fucked off back to his tower.

He never revealed he was lying about killing Touta's parents. I can only assume Touta figures Fate was lying after learning about himself but if he has he sure hasn't brought it up.

Not to mention those dying people who were handing off Touta to Eva still existed, I always assumed if Fate wasn't lying it was those people he killed, now that's back up in the air.