Why are the unpopular angsty kids always so into Hitler...

Why are the unpopular angsty kids always so into Hitler? I'm a middle school teacher and I notice the kids who resemble pic related are always the ones who are into hitler and nazis. It's bizarre and I've come here to ask why

Attached: anon.jpg (640x663, 71K)

No idea, but let's make sure they keep getting bullied and ostracised, then punished for fighting back, so more of them can shoot up schools for the liberal agenda.

No you didn’t. This is a thinly veiled way to stereotype people you don’t like. I noticed most feminists are fat, and are very hairy and closeted butch lesbians who hate men. Hurrr durrr dur

No you aren't, and no you didn't.

They can relate since Hitler was an anti-social autistic weirdo with no friends who couldn't get a girlfriend too.

They don't like Hitler because they're unpopular, they're unpopular because they're weird, unsocialized and into edgy shit like Hitler.

It's not hard to figure out. Hitler at his core gave meaning to life for his people, not shallow meaning, but the meaning you spend your life to.

Attached: 1521694172416.webm (462x270, 1.1M)

Less loyalty to the status quo, because the status quo has failed you. Also you are likely to have more free time to look into odd interests.

The communists are also unpopular angsty kids for the most part i'd say.

>implying the chad fuhrer of a new pure white empire who can also draw would be unable to get ho's

What the fucking shit is up with all of these bot posts? Threads from days ago are repeating with the exact same replies now too.

Attached: 1521692198901.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

eh? why are you guys so defensive about a simple observation?

stereotypes are based in truith, right? So surely the stereotype that the "alt right" kids are always fat, awkward, and unpopular is valid?

Probably because they tend to spend more time reading books that are both fiction and non-fiction, and as a consequence learn more about Hitler and post-WW1 Germany than most kids their age.

People don't really seem to read much anymore, and the normie seems to get most of their information about the world from their facebook news feed/american produced media these days.

If you're going to LARP as a specific type of faggot you should lose the meme flag.
Faggot

>The outcasts latch on to the man who promises easy answers and a sense of belonging, what could be the cause?

Because Hitler were unpopular and angsty kid.

interesting, thanks I never knew this

Nobody's defensive...Just pointing out the fact that you're a larping dyke fabricating a generalization.
So sad.
You malevolent cunts have every imaginable advantage -- the full heft of media, academia, the courts and limitless financing -- yet you're being devistating in the cultural wars.
It probably has something to do with the fact that you're all appalling ugly.
Is this how you compensate? You come to Sup Forums thinking you can coax the alphas to swim in your beta-pool of human detritus?
Apart from the fact that you lib chics are revolting, you're altogether uncool. Nobody wants to be like you or get near you.
Your long spiral down the human commode begins today. Hope you've enjoyed your time in the sun...It went in far too long.

>I must be a bot because a reply was similar

>using nazi flag
>claims to be a ms teacher worried about autist outcasts liking hitler
You're a poor liar. Prove you're a teacher first.

Uhh most school shootings are done by democrats in gun free zones dude

normalfags spend every second of their day virtue signaling and nodding to the mainstream. they live in an echo chamber. the average guy's favorite show is walking dead. the average girl's favorite song is some nigger's album that came out last month. they literally do whatever the tv tells them. i wont go and say hitler is the only leader worth listening to. but he was not bad. anyone who reads into nazi history will like it. its fascinating albeit bloody. obviously stacy isnt going to read the history notes, she is too busy texting tyrone in class

You do more to make them that way than they themselves do to pursue it. You ostracise them you push them away no wonder they hate you for it and they look for something to piss you off. Looks like they are succeeding. You are creating the epoch that will replace you.

Op is a piece of shit jew. Fuck off with the shilling

Shes so adorable, shame about the MS

Op is a jew

Attached: 1519658707664.jpg (974x928, 281K)

All that kid has to do is start lifting, and hed be a beast within 12 months.

people fail at life because they want to, it's as simple as that.

Hitler went from being a homeless bum to being leader of Germany in twenty years, he gives hope to all losers. Anything is possible if you believe.

Hitler was an outsider, at least before he became the Fuhrer.

He was one of us.

Maybe be a teacher and get involved with him to SSE what's going on. Probably family shit or he could be slow.

just like shareblue is filled with nerdvirgins right?

This.

>tfw you read about him, particularly Stolfi's book, and you see yourself
Alas that I don't have his charisma or I might actually make something of my life.

Fuck that.

I teach middle school and my biggest fear is that the SJW principle and her dyke assistant will get me fired because they hate men teachers.

Fuck off schlomo, you shouldn't be allowed to disgrace that flag.

Attached: 20140526-Jew-Watch-profile-pic.jpg (222x338, 54K)

I ate like that and was bizarre still have home videos of the "prep" girls in my bedroom at night.

Not fat tho.

oh and i still resent women becasue some fat out of control teacher wouldn't let me piss in 1st grade. she really was a rank pile of shit.

An authoritarian personality type. Hitler a a strong man who promised to chase the mean bullies away and restore pride.

The allure of fascism is its ability to provide something greater than yourself, and if you're fucked over by our consumerist materialist society there's a good chance you'll become obsessed with Hitler.

If anything it's a cry for help from a disenfranchised youth.

>"alt right" kids are always fat, awkward, and unpopular is valid
There are attractive people on both sides of the fence incase you haven't noticed. There are also high iq libs and extremely high iq conservatives. I think the big takeaway here is that the "alt-right" is a term the media have been using to bully people into taking the opposite and popular stance. Personalities that may already be drawn to topics/ideas that aren't popular may want to investigate why and do not have the social pressures not to do so since they already find themselves alone.

God put him there.
Now go to sleep and never forget he is watching your every move.

Attached: godwillsit.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I used to be that autistic kid in the pic. Sucks being high IQ surrounded by idiots. The other kids probably thought I was a loner but I honestly wasn't aware how I was perceived. I just sat there thinking about shit. I had no idea how much of a loser I appeared to be.

My life has turned out better than every single one of my HS peers. Most of the chads ended up with babies out of wedlock, and mediocre jobs; the staceys (who now look like trash) were all forced to marry betas who are even worse looking than me. Funnily enough, all the average (and below) guys and girls who were at least nice to me, got married early and are 3-4 white kids deep.

I have 8 figures in the bank, so I get to pull girls and stay as autistic as I want.

>If anything it's a cry for help from a disenfranchised youth.

This.

Civilization is the only system where high IQ autists can thrive. Once it starts to break down, it is the Sup Forumsack types that are affected first (mainly their sexual marketplace access). Once they realize the world has rejected their needs, they in turn reject the world. This makes it a lot easier for them to embrace radical or taboo ideas (aka the truth), because ostracization by normies is no longer a deterrent.

Brains will always beat brawn: because a nerd can hit the gym, but a brute is stuck with the IQ he's born with.

Nice try, Shlomo

Attached: aroundbaithesitate.png (436x432, 45K)

Am alt right kid not fat suck it nigger