Read this blog post of mine and try not to go full retard

(1/2)

This thread is for oldfags only, the kinda people who used to inhabit this board. The kind of people who respond with thoughtful content, free of knee-jerkism and low IQ.

That being said, I want to talk about these "trans" people.

No, I don't want bathrooms changed for them, or anything else really for that matter.
I used to think they were just all sjw tards, special snowflakes, and just plain disgusting.
That is until I met a few, it was tough at first. I wanted to hate them, but end the end, these women were the kindest, most caring creatures I have met. They were MtF, and yes I called them women. They most certainly weren't men, and by all outward appearances- I couldn't tell the difference between them and a biological woman. Yes, they will never have a real vagina, or have children, so the dictionary definition of the word woman will not apply. Yet, I still in my mind believe them to be women. I know the lowest common denominator out there will jump at the chance to give a "im a paraplegic in my mind" argument, which I get. I still cannot describe these two people, in any other way, than some of the best and nicest women I know.

And if you want to talk about discrimination, not the bullshit black people and gay people claim to endure, these two gals know. Both of them have been physically assaulted, denied jobs, and even had their homes vandalized. And they do not pity themselves at all for it. Both of them work, they pay their taxes, and they even voted for trump. They don't give a shit about bathrooms they use, or any legislation for them at all.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (1280x1011, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/2)

They just want to live a happy life, wear dresses, and not be harassed. yes, they could be victims of scholomos mind tricks to end the white race, but iI doubt it. They looked, acted, and seemed damn near 100% like a women to me, it was very strange indeed, but also made me think about how much I adhere to ideas without actually knowing the consequences.

Just wanted to make this thread, to see if anyone else out there thinks like me. I personally hope that these women get everything they need in life to be happy. They do not force their opinions on anyone, or doing any "activism". they just live a normal life, as women, and get treated like shit as a result. Very sad. Sad indeed.

Thats all.

discord gg/XuevgZq

add a .

Attached: Pic4.png (957x1024, 73K)

You must be in some sort of fantasy land because every MtF I've ever met is a whiny, entitled, narcissistic, pretentious asshat of the highest caliber that makes everyone feel awkward around them just by their presence alone.

Passing trannies are fine. They put in the work to assimilate. It's the militant nonpassing trannies who revel in not passing that are the problem. They give all trannied a bad name.

i read your blog and wanted to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
>muh old fags
if anything, the oldfags you cry out for remeber what life was like before this rampant homosexuality and, even worse, this abomination of transgenderism grew legs and became 'hip'
you know why the dictionary definition of 'woman' doesnt apply?
Its because they are NOT fucking women you minda.

Well, I could care less if they pass or not. But I agree with you on the second point if anyone tries to force their views on anyone else even if they are 10 out of 10 passing Etc. I guess the only thing I am pointing out here is that like everyone, people are different. And these two people I met we're deserving of any rights you are I have, at least in my opinion. But that is just me, I surpassed my edgy stage years ago.

Yes pajeet, I addressed that in my main post.

>if you entertain my bullshit it means you have status and seniority here
So you use social media tier persuasion tactics and attempt to claim to be an oldfag?
No.
Only newfags worry about being called out as newfriends.
I didn't read your love note to mental illness so let me just say that every tranny is a train wreck that needs intensive therapy.
Cutting your dick off isn't normal and sky high suicide rates attest to that.
Me telling some nutbag that he really is Napoleon in no way helps him, same for indulging someone with a hormonal imbalance who is riddled with mental illness.

cant argue with that

Attached: checkem uncle.png (1272x1288, 1.4M)

Thank you for your reply. Although I addressed most of your knee-jerk concerns and opinions within my main post. Please refer to it.

nice anecdote

still doesn't explain how a transsexual is not indicative of either a dysfunctional person, or else dysfunctional society

If someone is sick, hoping them more sickness is mad.

If someone is sick, hating them is similarly mad.

The hard thing is to help. The easy things to do are either euthanasia, or suicide. You elected for "suicide". You threw yourself on the altar of progressiveness because you didn't have the balls to say "that's not right", even to yourself.

At BEST these people you're talking about are hedonists.

At worst they are mentally ill and desperately need help, not reinforcement. Not "forcing their opinions on anyone" only means their way of life is vapid and meaningless - of no substance. If it were valuable they might be want to share.

But no, as respectful of others they may be, and AT LEAST it being internally consistent, it still implicitly self defeats. The notion others ought not 'force' their ideas on others is to say there is anyway anyone ought to be.

And they ought be the gender their chromosomes dictate. It's not hate - it's a hope that they will at best pursue the purpose for which they were made, even if that purpose is never realized.

Your entire premise ultimately amounts to a case that people should be allowed to destroy themselves without anyone else so much as raising a voice in objection.

Well, you raise your voice at us, but why not your neighbors who so obviously persist in their dysfunction?

Pic almost related

Attached: 1512725057534.png (1506x3976, 443K)

earth to user, that is your dick talking

stop it.

Attached: facebook-angry.png (2160x2160, 69K)

Well I guess you could have a point there. Although none of us could prove it to fit either of our points. However, usually when describing someone as sick, there is some sort of negative impact on life. And the only negative impact these women are experiencing are from people who seek to do them harm. And I do not consider that a result of their state of being or mind oh, any more than you would consider being attacked in a no-go Zone as a white man the white man's fault. He is simply being himself and others disagreeing with him and therefore hating him. These two women would live a perfectly normal happy life in a society which did not exibit chimp like Behavior.

I do not believe that to be the case but interesting angle you brought up, I considered it a possible Factor but quickly surmised it not to be relevant.

>I could care less
if your opinion hadn't already been discarded, trust that it is now

Couldn't * sorry about that. Hopefully that cleared things up for you.

>he only negative impact these women are experiencing are from people who seek to do them harm
they also can not reproduce. That's why I included the image.

We recognize barren women as suffering some sort of pathology.

Trans are not inherently infertile. It is self inflicted - a symptom of something else. If we recognize whatever that is as pathology, not merely a choice, we might actually spare some of these individuals from subjecting themselves to irreversible infertility.

I will add, that your failure to recognize the obvious detriment these men you know have is illustrative of a societal pathology in western cultures. Namely, we don't value child bearing/rearing as inherently desirable (valuable). Just the opposite. At BEST western culture views children as some sort of frustrating necessity that gets in the way of "me".

That's ill. You're ill. You need help. Don't fret, You're in good company; we are all seeking wellness.

But post-modernism skepticism and critical theory will only take you in circles at best. At least some sort of tradition will see that 'you' survive the generation.

Non-cis is the future

Well I myself am not ill. And you sure do have many opinions that I have heard so many times I cannot even count. I even used to think like you. But then I actually stepped outside and met the people who I prejudged and the outcome was entirely different than what I expected. They were not batshit crazy hanging on a thread ready to kill themselves. They were not fighting for some cause trying to change the minds of everyone. They were literally just like you me or anyone else. Actually they were nicer and slightly higher intelligence. Everything you just said was what I assume is speculation. Unless you can actually provide some sort of face-to-face evidence, have you actually ever spoken with anyone normal that is trans? Probably not, because the only ones UC out in public are The batshit Crazy Ones because they are the only ones dumb enough to show their face when people like you exist.

>UC

you see*

Yes I'm phone posting. No, not ashamed.

You seem to be taking a position that assumes the ill must be off the walls crazy.

To be normal in a profoundly sick society is no measure of wellness. Nothing you have proposed conflicts with anything I have presented, even if any of it is speculative.

One need not be out of the ordinary to be in desperate need of aid. In fact, if you re-read what I posted I suggested that both of us are ill. Would it not stand to reason that your neighbors would by extension appear perfectly "normal" under these conditions?

Which is really interesting in light of
>The batshit Crazy Ones because they are the only ones dumb enough to show their face when people like you exist.
I am want to know just what you imagine 'people like me' would do in the presence of an other whom is suffering gender dysphoria.

Well I just want to know what makes you think you are the absolute judge of what is right and what is wrong. What exactly do you want to be done with these types of people? What is your ultimate plan for these people? Do you have some sort of master plan as to how to fix the problem? You just want them completely gone altogether put in insane asylums or what? Who will pay for that. What exactly is the problem in the first place other than your mental gymnastic circle-jerk of a thought process that has absolutely no basis in reality.

Smugposting.
Congratulations on your novelty relationship and 10/10 for virtue signaling.
Judge each and every individual asshole by their own unique lack of merit.
Some people of a group are orders of magnitude better than others. Group membership is often a defining factor of weaker minded people and often drives their choices and interactions. In other cases, members of a group are not subservient to the group and aspire toward individualism. The individual is always the object of value, the group is an aggregate representation. Trans groups do not present well, are indeed mentally ill, and promote liability (to procreation and the norms that foundationally anchor society) behavior as a rule.
In this case, it would seem that you perceive trans merit and would like others to share in your acceptance and judgement. You wish to drive consensus around #notalltrans and help to normalize this defective behavior to white knight a better world for your muses.
They will not be elevated in stature in someone else’s eyes due to your emotive opinion of their personal value to you. Your smuggie bullshit (reiterated in your posts above) further leads one to think you are a complete shill, or one of the trans people acting on behalf of your mental illness to try and show the world that you belong.
Either way, you seem like the kind of self righteous, preachy deviant douche no one can stand to interact with and you have found some trans people who will tolerate your aloofness and smugness (not many alpha males would respond to this ‘liability’ behavior).
Glad you found new friends. We do not value your emotional appeal enough to change our opinions. We do not respond to emotional appeals, as we are not women. I think you should have a threesome with them and enrich all of your lives.

Attached: E2B17400-8804-4C9F-8280-16FCD740F6E1.jpg (400x466, 42K)

Then let's start from the beginning.

Is there an ideal - is there any way people ought, or ought not be?

Not getting into the specifics right now.Just at rock bottom. Is there anyway we as humans "ought" behave?

Let the hate flow through you, funny you speak of emotional appeal.

I'm sure there is an ideal as to what people should be, but no mere mortal has that perfect formula. That's something that I would probably let God handle. I simply believe that everyone should be happy as long as they are not harming anyone else. I think that is a pretty solid rule to live by.

>creatures
nailed it.

Cancel this brainwash by kike OP who is a faggot .

Attached: 1521502621727.jpg (668x363, 62K)

Posy pics of them having a suck off with each other. I'll read your gay blog if you do.

Well we're all creatures , hidekazu

>the dictionary definition

So reality? Ha you're a fucking fagot OP. Burn trannies to death. Stone gays to death.

You're embarrassing man. Seriously.

>Being this gay

You're the cancer killing pol. I may think trannies are ok, but you're just plain stupid.

Ever thought that you were the one being brainwashed?

Divide and conquer

You're a pushed in cut sack loving faggot

I believe you were the first person to bring up sacks, user. Still quite embarrassing to read your posts I must say.

You perfect specimen of leftypol.
The hate you feel is your own self loathing, seems justifiedbecause you are a bigot who sees how vile you have been to others until this moment in time.
We’re you full of shit when you hated all trans people, or are you full of shit now that you don’t?

Attached: C796323B-A5C1-48E8-A223-8A5C3A8C0E8A.jpg (800x800, 237K)

I never hated trans people. I should rephrase. I wanted what was best for society oh, and I took people's word around here like gospel. That all trans people were mentally ill and hell-bent on ruining our society. And I am a man who formulates opinions based on experience and evidence rather than hearsay and speculation. So once I met a couple trans people that I very much enjoyed their company more than most people, and they seem highly responsible and coherent. I formulated a new opinion.

Is that allowed? Are people allowed to change their minds? Or do we have to stick with our same stupid viewpoints for our entire lives? Is that what you do?

Here's your (you).
>Totally true example, you need to accept freaks now.
No chance in hell.

Did I tell you to accept anything? Did I tell you to do anything at all? I merely posted my experience and asked other people if they thought the same way as me. You seem very protective of something that no one is trying to break into at least in this thread. Are you always this on guard? Do trannies keep you up at night?

>Faggot has empathy for faggots
>faggot writes faggy blog
>faggot doubles down
>faggot is faggot
>faggot is OP
>faggot

o rly?

Attached: 1493524512571.jpg (750x574, 55K)

I was discussing politics and news on Sup Forums before Sup Forums was Sup Forums and never once did I take this place as a serious board for the discussion of social issues or a place to seek higher than average intelligence.

Most of the racists and belligerently phobic people here aren't seriously devoted to racism or hurting anyone at all. This is a place for scared retarded man children to troll each other and act out insipid fantasies in one of the final wastelands left for such behavior on the Internet. This is a place where we are free to be our stupid and cringie selves.

But fuck yeah anyway I would fap to a trap.

>I'm sure there is an ideal as to what people should be

Good we're in agreement.

and

>That's something that I would probably let God handle

I would assume that on this point we are basically in agreement on the subject of our objective standard.

>I simply believe that everyone should be happy as long as they are not harming anyone else.
This however is in conflict with your prior assertion -
>but no mere mortal has that perfect formula.

IF there is an ought
AND we are not in a position to know
THEN you could be horribly mistaken that
>everyone should be happy as long as they are not harming anyone else

You're no less judgmental than I am, but you aren't holding to your own philosophy and use uncertainty of The moral standard to judge me... with your own understanding of The moral standard.

So the way I see it, you need to justify your position. I am a believer, quote scripture from any faith if that is your justification. Otherwise you only offered me your opinion, which is a moral standard you have denied me, and would leave you no less than a hypocrite.

Interesting. Well I wouldn't go ahead and say I'm completely sold on not being racist towards black people anytime soon. But yeah some of this hatred of gay people and what not gets a little old sometimes.

Well I'll just go ahead and say that I'm sure you made some amazing points there, I just feel too dumb to understand them a little to be honest. I do not have all the answers. I wish I did. I just see people like these two women oh, we're at least two why believed to be women, and I wish they did not have to suffer that is all.

I think most of us don't have a problem with "transgender" people who were born intersex or with some kind of real deformity, or who legitimately have the brain of the wrong sex in their head due to some kind of defect.
however
HOWEVER
if you are denying the REALITY that 99.999% of "transgender" people are not of this type, but are instead people with severe mental illness which needs to be treated rather than encouraged, then you are a FUCKING LIAR.

It's akin to treating schizophrenia by putting little speakers everywhere to broadcast real voices that claim to be angels, attempting altering reality to fit the sick person's delusion rather than treating the illness

as an aside, I think it's important to let you know that you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>if you are denying the REALITY that 99.999% of "transgender" people are not of this type, but are instead people with severe mental illness which needs to be treated rather than encouraged, then you are a FUCKING LIAR.

Well I'm not sure if 99 is an accurate measurement but I will not argue with the fact that there are many of them who are quite annoying

If your opinions never change, your evolution has halted. I don’t think you understood my previous post.

Judge each and every individual asshole by their own unique lack of merit.

There is much wisdom in the preceding, I hope you can be enlightened by the meaning of the phrase in it’s totality. No one can tell you who to like but you. Be decent to decent people. Civilization requires civility, etc. with that said, some ideals lead to liability greater than the ideals worth. That does not necessarily mean that anyone from that group/with that ideal, is in and of themselves more liability than asset.

>the anatomical definition of the word woman.
Correction.^

You have some very interesting posts, it sounds like you have thought about this a lot. Which I guess is a good thing I wish everyone pondered these issues as much as you did. I think you very much for your time and conversation. Unfortunately I have to go to work if this thread is still here later I will hopefully come up intelligent response to further our discussion. I really don't have much to say though, I just wanted to see if anyone else actually cared for these trans people who are suffering.

Thanks.

Okay fun thread thanks everybody. Remember be nice to your local trans person if they are doing nothing wrong and just trying to live their lives.

That's fine.

Research. Study. If your neighbors mean that much to you, then understand the position you hold as best you can for their sake.

My only notice is that if truth is your standard, be open to the idea that IF there is an ought, it may be out genders "ought" be dictated by chromosomes.

Of course, I could be wrong. So we'll leave on both our ignorance on the matter; I appreciate your humility.

Study. Research. Sharpen your arguments. Pray for wisdom. Your neighbors are counting on you. They are worth your time, effort, and attention.

New Englander detected

If every cell in your body has XY chromosome but your mind tells you you are a female, it is not your chromosomes that are wrong, it is your mind that is wrong.

ToT checked

>Remember be nice to your local trans person if they are doing nothing wrong and just trying to live their lives.

live and let live is a philosophy I have always supported.
however, the other side does not play by those rules.
we have many faggots and trannys and nigger and kikes and beaners and chinese and pedos and retards on Sup Forums and I have no particular animosity towards them. Despite happily telling them to their faces that they should be gassed, I do appreciate their perspectives.
But if you tell me my kids have to take a mandatory school field trip to a gay nigger Muslim tranny pozzing brothel as a part of their curriculum, I am going to put a fucking bayonet through your heart. no offense.

just to clarify the bayonet part is a figurative bayonet meant as a rhetorical device I am not going to actually stab anyone Mr. Interpol agent

trans 'people' are all mentally ill.

trying to justify mental illness as something normal and acceptable just makes you a complete faggot.