Classroom of the Elite

Dumping part 5 of chapter 3 of volume 4 translations here. If there are any specific scenes you'd like me to translate from any volume I can do that after I finish translating volume 4 for today.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinnamontranslations.wordpress.com
i.imgur.com/ebTaAFe.jpg
pastebin.com/xzhU8YaJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Midnight. Or more precisely, two hours past midnight. It seems my roommate has woken up quietly. Taking care not to wake the other three sleeping in the room, he slowly got off the bed. Since students were required by the school's rules to sleep in their jerseys, they can also leave their rooms while wearing it. Having confirmed that he was not simply going to the toilet, I also grabbed my room's card key and got off the bed myself. There's no guarantee that he'll make his move today, but it seems the results of my work are finally showing themselves.

Once he realized I was also awake, he quickly turned to look at me. Our eyes met. And without looking away from his eyes, I told him there's something I needed to talk to him about. He replied that he would be waiting in the corridor. Then he left the room, and out in the corridor he was waiting for me with a slightly troubled expression. It was Hirata who was waiting for me with that troubled expression. "Did I wake you or were you already awake, which one is it?" he asks me.

"The latter. I thought you'd leave the room tonight" I replied. "Why did you think that? Tonight's the first night I actually left the room at night". I assessed the situation and decided beating around the bush would get us nowhere and asked him honestly. "Isn't it just that Karuizawa contacted you tonight?" I asked him. And with that one word he seemed to understand everything. As expected of Hirata, indeed his ability to comprehend situations is unparalleled. "Do you know something?" he asks. "I'm in the same group as Karuizawa after all. I don't know to what extent, but more or less I understand the situation" I told him.

(Continued)

Hirata seemed to be waiting for me to say more. And indeed, with that explanation I gave just now, it still wouldn't be enough of a reason for me to follow him out into the night. "You once told me you wanted me to act as the bridge between you and Horikita, right?" I asked him. "I see, so you're here because Horikita-san ordered you to, is that it?" he asks in response. This saves me the trouble of having to explain more to him so it is most convenient for me.

"Yes. She ordered me to report everything from (Rabbit) group to her, including Karuizawa's situation. So once I heard about Karuizawa's situation and reported back to her, she ordered me to watch you as well. Of course she ordered me to eavesdrop on you, but since you told me to be the bridge between you and her, I thought I'd rather not sneak up on you. This is a chance for me to hear it from you as well" I told Hirata. "What information does she want?" he asks me. "Everything that Hirata knows about Karuizawa, and the contents of your talk with her" I told him.

(Continued)

It seems Hirata, who does not yet know the circumstances of the (Rabbit) group is confused as to why she would need information on Karuizawa in particular on top of information on the group itself. But at the very least he understands that this information is likely to affect what happens in the future. "I'm not sure how much I can tell you, I still need to consider Karuizawa-san's feelings" Hirata tells me. And with that, Hirata started walking down the corridor. In this calm scenario, I also don't feel like forcing him to talk so I also walked after him with a calm pace free of worry. Even though I'd laid in bed for around two hours, my hair is still in perfect condition. I don't care for it much myself, but to make sure people don't feel uncomfortable when looking at me, I need to consider my hair.

"I'm sure Ayanokouji-kun won't say anything unnecessary, but what I'm about to tell you is extremely sensitive information. And there's the possibility Karuizawa-san will simply refuse to talk and go back. I'd just like you to keep those facts in mind" Hirata tells me. There's always the option of me simply eavesdropping on them while concealing myself, but there's no way Hirata would allow something like that. Since this is something Karuizawa does not want anybody else to hear, he would never allow me to eavesdrop like that. So in this scenario, the best I could do is nod in answer.

(Continued)

The meeting place was in front of a vending machine located in a rest area on the second floor. It was in the middle of a long corridor on the ship. A place easy to notice, yet also easy for someone to notice if there are people eavesdropping on them. The location makes it extremely difficult to hide oneself and listen in. Karuizawa was already there, in a jersey, sitting on a sofa while waiting for Hirata. At first when she saw him she smiled for a moment, but when she saw me behind Hirata she quickly lost the smile and it was replaced with an angry expression. "Why is Ayanokouji-kun together with Hirata-kun?" she asks. "It's ok I called him and we came together" Hirata answers her.

"Hirata-kun did?...why? I told you I wanted to talk to you alone" she asked him. "I know, but I was worried about what Karuizawa-san told me on the phone. So I brought along Ayanokouji-kun, who seems to understand the situation. Sorry for acting alone like ths" Hirata apologized to her. Even though Karuizawa looked extremely dissatisfied with the situation, it doesn't seem like she would just snap like that at Hirata. "But...I still want to talk to you alone..." Karuizawa tells Hirata. "If need be, but you never told me we'd be talking alone on the phone though" Hirata replied to her.

(Continued)

I could more or less already infer that this is related to the trouble with Class C led by Manabe. But I wonder how Karuizawa would approach this topic. If she just wanted to cheer herself up by talking with Hirata, there was no need to insist being alone with him. That means she wishes to talk about a subject she cannot afford an outsider to hear. In any case, remaining silent like this would be pointless. And so Hirata began talking about the contents of their call. "You were telling me about the quarrel you had with Manabe-san and her friends from Class C. Is that true?" he asks her.

In response to that question Karuizawa opened her mouth slightly to answer but perhaps she's still wary of my presence, no answer came forth. It was once again Hirata that broke the silence. "Does Ayanokouji-kun already know about your quarrel with Manabe-san and the others?". "Somewhat". Since the conversation with her does not seem to be going well, Hirata seemingly is intending on asking me instead. Karuizawa still seemed to be discontent with the situation, but obediently remained silent and listened to our conversation. That might be because I was the one who saw Karuizawa being bullied by Manabe back then.

(Continued)

"From what Karuizawa-san's told me, it seems they accused her first. And then dragged her off to an isolated place and were on the verge of attacking her violently" Hirata tells me. "Yes. That's true. I witnessed it myself. Also Yukimura also witnessed it" I replied to him. "I see..." Hirata said while looking at me thoughtfully. Then he closed his eyes. In this case, I wonder what Hirata's judgment would be? Call Manabe and the others and reprimand them? Or report it to the school? "If Manabe-san and the others indeed used violence, then we definitely need to do something about it. I cannot allow friends to use violence against each other" Hirata declared.

Hearing to those words overflowing with a heroic sense of justice, I saw Karuizawa smile at Hirata for a moment. But once she realized I was looking at her, she immediately reverted back to her angry expression. "Karuizawa-san, you were bullied to the point of not being able to fight back right?" he asks her. "No....". Unable to even answer properly, Karuizawa simply stared silently. But since she did not deny it, it seems to be the truth after all.

(Continued)

THX TL user , if you can , translate the scene between Ayanokoji and Hyiroi un the library of volumen 7

It seems Karuizawa had a bit of trouble with a girl named Rika in the past. Manabe and the others tried to make her apologize for it. But in the end, things almost escalated to violence with Karuizawa. Having heard the story, Hirata nodded. "I see, that's why you told me something like that" he said at last. "Something like that?" I asked. "Karuizawa-san told me to stand up for her and get back at Manabe-san and the others" Hirata tells me. This is a lot more straightforward talk than I expected.

But from the perspective of the one that received the bullying, a kill-or-be-killed mindset might be taken I suppose. And indeed, when Hirata spoke those words, Karuizawa who had been silent up until now, spoke.

(Continued)

Write properly, faggot.

Wtf someone remove the thread in animesuki

Who the fuck cares about that fucking site though?

Kushida a best.

Whorikita a shit.

Someone triggered the adms I think.

Me on the right.

Yeah users there argued too much about shippings which is taboo on AS

"Why are you telling him all this...?" she asks Hirata. "Because this isn't the usual Karuizawa-san. You're not the type to try and fight violence with violence, Karuizawa-san" Hirata replies to her. "But she's being bullied right? If you really are her boyfriend, then you have an obligation to save her" I tell Hirata. "Yes, I know that's the case. But I don't believe in that eye-for-an-eye talk. You know don't you?" Hirata replies to me.

The side of these two I don't yet know of, I felt different convictions intermingling there. "Let's think about it together then, how to get along with Manabe-san and her group!" Hirata declares. "That's impossible. I was onesidedly attacked by them. Please understand..." Karuizawa pleads with Hirata. "Onesided? Wasn't it because you bullied Morofuji-san first, Karuizawa-san?" Hirata asks Karuizawa accusingly. By Morofuji, I'm sure Hirata meant the girl named Rika. He's also done his research on them I suppose, it's amazing in a way.

(Continued. I'll grab something to eat and be back to translating in half an hour. Hopefully thread's still alive then)

Oh I had no idea that Karuizawa was around when Hirata told 50% about the bullying.

Damn was all the talking about ships that bad on AS?

>"Let's think about it together then, how to get along with Manabe-san and her group!" Hirata declares.
Hirata confirmed a pussy.

If you beat the bullies up, they win.

Fuck off, he's already got his hands full.

Yes, was between a Horikitafag and Keifag/Ichinosefag, but who started was the Horikitafag.

>but who started was the Horikitafag
How surprising.

This, fucking ungrateful bitch. He's already kind enough to translate this to us, don't take advantage of his kindness.

naw mate, read >If there are any specific scenes you'd like me to translate from any volume I can do that after I finish translating volume 4 for today.

I also like the idea, Hiyori in the library vol 7.
Or. Satou expressing interest in Ayanokouji after the race (don't know if that's even a scene or part of a longer exposition tho)

It's ok. I can do the Hiyori and Ayanokouji library scene from volume 7 after I finish the volume 4 translations for today. I'm currently grabbing something to eat so I'll continue translations in around 15 minutes.

Bless you TL-user.

"But that's...I had no other choice...Shinohara-san and the others were watching me" Karuizawa said. "So basically because Shinohara was there, you had no other choice, is that what you mean?" I asked. "You shut your mouth!". Once I voiced my question, Karuizawa immediately shouted at me to keep quiet. The shout echoed down through the corridor.

"I beg you, please save me...Hirata-kun you'll protect me right?" Karuizawa begged Hirata. "Of course I intend to protect you, but I won't do anything to Manabe-san and the others as well. I'll try and find a way for you to talk with each other and get along together" Hirata told her. "I'm telling you that's impossible! If things were that easy I wouldn't even ask you to help me in the first place" Karuizawa said. It seems a bit extreme, but I can understand Karuizawa's feelings. The position she's in right now is far more dangerous than expected. I wouldn't be surprised if this escalated into a serious incidence of violence. The school has certain rules. Smoking for underaged students is one example, and of course, that is a rule that is present in any high school throughout the country. However, there are still students who manage to sneak in a smoke or two in secret.

In other words, there are things that rules cannot prevent all the time. Bullying is one of them. Hirata seemed to be worried about Karuizawa, but at the same time, he was also worried about Manabe. It seems Hirata is intent on resolving this by pacifying both sides peacefully.

(Continued)

Someone saved the link of Cinnamon site that he was postng the translations of vol 4.5? I can't find searching in the google. I forgot to save.

cinnamontranslations.wordpress.com

thanks a bunch user!

your welcome Pastebin user

Damn it, Hirata. This is why you can't be depended on when the chips are down.

>Hirata seemed to be worried about Karuizawa, but at the same time, he was also worried about Manabe. It seems Hirata is intent on resolving this by pacifying both sides peacefully.
This guy is pitiful.

TLanon, since cinnamon
almost finish translating vol 4.5 or maybe it's finished already, I think you don't need to retranslate it and just go to vol 5 after finishing this vol 4.
Is that a no?

No he didn't, he translated random parts of a chapter

Thats only chapter 5 of volume 4.5 if im not bad .

In other words, Hirata did not seem to be thinking of her as a lover but just as another normal friend. "It does't matter what the reason is, I cannot do what you expect me to do. For me, Karuizawa-san is indeed a precious classmate. If there's something troubling you I'll protect you. But whatever the reason, I won't hurt someone else either. Even if it's a student of Class C" Hirata declared.

"You liar! You told me you'd protect me!" Karuizawa shouted at Hirata. "Liar? I told you from the start I would take this stance" Hirata replied to her. Hirata said those things that Class D students would find hard to believe suddenly. "I told you from the start, didn't I? That we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. Not for real. I don't mind pretending to date you, but I won't help you like this and you won't be able to depend on me" Hirata declared to her. It seems the relationship nobody doubted at all between these two, was actually faked all along.

"...why are you telling me this now?" Karuizawa asked. Surely this is a complaint against that declaration I heard just now. And now I understand what Hirata's goal is, he used Karuizawa just now to reveal information as a tribute to Horikita. Something like that.

(Continued)

Ah I see, my bad.

That's just parts of one chapter.

>still no Kei

Only parts 1, 2 and 7 of chapter 5

Why is Kei not in these? Is Kinugasa doing his best to keep her pure? Why's Kei getting the special treatment here?

>"I told you from the start, didn't I? That we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. Not for real. I don't mind pretending to date you, but I won't help you like this and you won't be able to depend on me" Hirata declared to her.
Wew.

This. Who gives a shit about that site? Let it be nuked for all I care. The translations are all here anyways.

Would you post lewd pics of your waifu for everyone to see or would you rather keep them stashed away in your bedroom, exclusively for yourself?

>"You liar! You told me you'd protect me!" Karuizawa shouted at Hirata. "Liar? I told you from the start I would take this stance" Hirata replied to her. Hirata said those things that Class D students would find hard to believe suddenly. "I told you from the start, didn't I? That we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. Not for real. I don't mind pretending to date you, but I won't help you like this and you won't be able to depend on me" Hirata declared to her. It seems the relationship nobody doubted at all between these two, was actually faked all along.
>"...why are you telling me this now?" Karuizawa asked.
Because his love Ayanon was there

Fuck off, Yousuke-kun you filthy liar.

>Surely this is a complaint against that declaration I heard just now. And now I understand what Hirata's goal is, he used Karuizawa just now to reveal information as a tribute to Horikita. Something like that.
This guy. And Kei still called him a real man.

Honestly there hasn't been a single man in Kei's life who actually stood up for her. Neither Hirata, nor Yukimura, nor Machida. I think 60% beating Ryuuen up on that rooftop was the first time anyone's done something like that for Kei. I can only imagine how wet she must have been during that whole beatdown.

"I thought to save you, a new approach was required" Hirata said. It's not like he's completely abandoned Karuizawa, he is really trying to save her in his own way. He then approached Karuizawa, who seemed to have lost her composure, but he did not attempt to touch her fragile and delicate shoulder of hers. "Are you saying...I need to use violence myself?" Karuizawa asked.

"I didn't say that. I will do my best to save you. In the morning, I intend to have a chat with Manabe-san and the others. To ask her to stop bothering Karuizawa-san. You might not like it, but I intend to tell them you wanted to apologize to them" Hirata said. "That's not what I want!" Karuizawa replied. Indeed, it seemed Karuizawa was asking Hirata to retaliate against Manabe and the others for bullying her. Taking that into consideration, this seems to be Karuizawa's real essence. Her real personality. More than anything, it seems Karuizawa has something she fears the most.

(Continued)

He did offer his help, but first he's not his real boyfriend he has his own way of thinking, he didn't need to go that far for her. Even Ayanokouji waited until Ryuuen abused Karuizawa only he shows up, maximizing all the possible merit he could gain.

Its probably the first time in her life someone has gone that far for her. I mean If her moments with 50% were her happiest in her life then its been a pretty shitty life for her until now.

>Floods the whole school, the next time she's sees Kiyotaka-kun

>I can only imagine how wet she must have been during that whole beatdown
Its a good thing she was already drenched in cold water, so no one noticed.

Stockholm-chan is so cute. I want to bury my face in her thighs.

>filename
Goddammit

"I see. If that's the case then there's nothing I can do for you. Sorry about that" Hirata coolly told her that. Even in a situation like this, he is capable of keeping his cool. But even while maintaining his cool, Hirata gave Karuizawa, who could not do anything but depend on him, the death sentence. "Ayanokouji-kun, if you have any ideas please tell us" Hirata then asked me. He seemed to be trying to push this role onto me.

"No need! If you're not going to listen to my request, then I don't need someone like you!" Karuizawa shouted that while kicking a can of juice from the vending machine down the corridor. The juice inside was scattered all over the floor and the sound of the can resounded through the corridor. "Our relationship ends here today. It's over!" Karuizawa declared that towards Hirata. Rather than the truth of their relationship being revealed, Hirata seemed annoyed at himself for being unable to help her. Despite Karuizawa running away, Hirata did not show any signs of chasing after her. That means he's already decided she's not the one he needs to care about right now.

(Continued)

>"I see. If that's the case then there's nothing I can do for you. Sorry about that" Hirata coolly told her that.
Fag

>That means he's already decided she's not the one he needs to care about right now.
And yet another flag that's he gay.

>Hirata gave Karuizawa, who could not do anything but depend on him, the death sentence.
really now

>And yet another flag that's he gay.
almost confirmed

He then turns to 50% and tells them that they should go back together.

When 50% goes to sleep, he can once again feel Hirata's gaze.

I'm doing the pdfs of SS chapters and will edit the vol 4 and do a PDF as well. I don't have experience in doing pdfs, then if someone wants to do a better version than mine feel free, I sucks to that anyway. I cleaned the Horikita and Kushida's image btw.

"Ayanokouji-kun, there are certain things that I cannot do. That is why you're here right now, I'd like you to understand that" Hirata tells me. I was trying to extract information about Karuizawa using Hirata, but it seems Hirata used the opportunity to thrust the role of saving Karuizawa from her troubles onto me instead. "You seem to want to be more than a bridge that connects everyone, that's quite selfish of you. You're everyone's ally right?" I asked Hirata. "Yes. I'm on Karuizawa-san's side and I'm also on Ayanokouji-kun's side. But depending on who I'm talking to, I also end up changing my attitude. You're far more capable than what everyone else think" Hirata told me.

"You're praising me too much" I replied. "Really, I'm quite confident in reading the feelings of other people. That's why I can tell" Hirata continues. I'd like to inquire further about that confidence of his, but I suppose talking about the solution to the problem comes first. "Firstly, I'd once again like to ask about your relationship with Karuizawa. It looks like your relationship with her is just a front, and not real" I asked him. "That turn of phrase, it seems Ayanokouji-kun already suspected this?" he asks me.

(Continued)

Forgot my name again.

Type in proper English first.

i.imgur.com/ebTaAFe.jpg

Yeah, I need to get better in my english too, but for now it's fine. thanks user.

"It's been almost four months since you started going out with Karuizawa. But I haven't seen any signs of your relationship having progressed since then. Of course, you could consider the option that you are maintaining a pure and platonic relationship with her. But you've always been keeping your distance from her, and you're still calling each other by your last names" I said.

Even if their physical relationship has not progressed, if they had grown closer emotionally, naturally they would have changed their way of calling each other as well. But for better or for worse, Hirata and Karuizawa's relationship had shown no such signs of progress. In a relationship between a man and a woman, not showing any signs of progress or change is the strange thing. "That's right. We weren't really dating. We only went out with each other because we felt it was necessary. Do you understand the contradiction here?" Hirata asks me.

Despite not really dating each other, it was still necessary to do so. That means their objectives had aligned. And that would mean there is merit from going out with each other? Then who is the one requesting this and who is the one acquiescing to that request? That's obvious. Karuizawa was the one who asked Hirata to fake their relationship and Hirata simply answered her request. Knowing that, her actions that can be explained by this fact had increased.

(Continued)

"The rumors started roughly three weeks after the start of semester, and from that point onwards Karuizawa's popularity soared". This phenomenon can be observed in our group as well. By attaching herself to Machida, Karuizawa was able to assert herself more aggressively than before and her influence in the group also grew proportionately. In other words, that was how Karuizawa became the mistletoe for Hirata.

(As for mistletoe. The kanji used for it is 宿木. I'll stop the volume 4 translations here for tonight. I'll translate the Hiyori and Ayanokouji library scene from volume 7 before I stop for tonight.)

Meant to reply to

Thanks TL user. This Is the final of the 5 part of chapter 3 ?

thanks as always user.

Thanks, TL user. Godspeed.

Not quite. Part 5 is a huge chunk. Very long. This is only about 1/3rd of part 5. I will continue translating the rest later. I'll do the Hiyori library scene now and stop for tonight.

Thanks TLanon

(This is not related to the volume 4 translations. But this is the Hiyori and Ayanokouji scene from volume 7. Where they meet in the library. Pic related scene)

The book I'm trying to read now is Emily Bronte's "Wuthering Heights". It's a novel written by the Bronte sisters and is well-known in the literary world. No, while the synopsis alone may make it seem like a mystery, the actual genre of it would have to be romance, wouldn't it? I then reached out to grab the book "Wuthering Heights", which the girl was also trying to reach. "I may have done something unnecessary but...". At that moment, I realized that I recognized the female student beside me. "You're Class C's...".

Shiina Hiyori.

She was a student who appeared together with Ryuuen before us a while ago. After quietly looking at my face, it seems she also similarly recognized me. "If I recall you're...Ayanokouji-kun, was it?" she asked. It seems she's remembered my name. Considering the strange manner of contact we've made with each other I suppose it was inevitable. "Yeah. For now here...". I handed her the book.

"Thank you very much". "Do you like it? Bronte". "Personally, I neither like nor dislike anything. But the book was in the wrong place, genre wise, so I just thought to return it to its proper position" she replied. "I see". It seems she was trying to do the same thing I was. "By the way, the book you have with you...is "Farewell, My Lovely" right? That's a masterpiece" she told me.

(Continued)

And with that, it seemed something lit up in Shiina's eyes. "I managed to borrow it from a friend today". "You're certainly in luck then, it seems Raymond Chandler is very popular amongst the 2nd-year students and there's been a battle over this book for a while. I've been wanting to read it for a while now, but I wasn't able to find it here today either" she continued. "I seem to have done something bad. Monopolizing it" I replied to her.

"I don't mind. I've read it before after all. And besides, while looking for that book, I was blessed to run into another one. It seems the library in this school has a large collection of books. I might graduate before I could read them all" she said while holding the Bronte book in her hands and slightly smiling. "I see, that might be so". There is indeed a large amount of books stored here. Even if you don't read one particular book, you can easily kill time in here.

"Sorry for disturbing you". This is a valuable lunch break. She came here instead of eating lunch, she's surely unwilling to let a student from another class bother her during this time. And so I decide to leave. "Umm...are you looking for another book to borrow by any chance? If it's only about looking for a book to borrow, I would be glad to lend a hand. Since you're already here, wouldn't you rather borrow another book?" Shiina asks me as she stops me from leaving.

(Continued)

"I thought I'd leave it for another time---what are you doing?" I asked her. Shiina had already taken her eyes off me and was looking around in the mystery corner of the library. "Have you already read the Dorothy L. Sayers series?" she asks me. "No. I've read Christie, but not Dorothy yet". "If so---how about "Whose Body?" I recommend it. Also the Lord Peter series, if you read one of it you'll surely want to complete the series too". Saying that, she pulled the books off the shelves and presented them to me.

"Umm". The sudden development left me bewildered. I was left uncertain of how to respond to her. "I'm sorry for speaking out like this, did I annoy you?" she asks me. I was not particularly interested, but I also was not going to refuse her here. And besides, borrowing a book is free anyways so I suppose I'll go along. "Sorry. I was a bit surprised right now. But since I'm already here I'll borrow them I guess" I told her. "If you'd like". I don't know what she meant by this, but Shiina faced me with a happy expression and asked. "I don't think it's lunchtime just yet. If you're ok with me...would you like to eat together with me" she asks me.

(Continued)

"Eh?". From recommending books, to a development I did not expect. Rather than a chance encounter, I should assume she received instructions to do this from Ryuuen. Whether I refuse or accept her invitation, the impression Shiina would gain of me is the same. Whatever path I choose, I would inevitably be marked as gray by her. "There's no one in Class C who likes reading novels, so I have no one I could talk to" she tells me. Perhaps she just could not stand by silence, but Shiina said that to me.

"This won't be a problem? Right now Class C is in an uproar looking for someone from Class D right? I think I'm being counted as one of the suspects here" I told her. Shiina probably heard I'm the one behind Karuizawa and Horikita and is likely trying to confirm it. If not, the chances of running into me here are infinitely low. It's extremely likely she was sent to make contact with me here. In a sense, she's an even creepier existence than Ryuuen. Because to me, Shiina Hiyori is a completely unknown quantity. I haven't even noticed her in the previous exams.

(Continued)

She have a great taste for books, damn.

I'm sure I could dig up some information on her by using Karuizawa, but now that she's being targeted by Ryuuen that option is off the table. Since I only have a small community of people I can use, I don't possess the means to investigate Shiina at the moment. Keisei and Hasebe, of course, are not useful for gathering information on other classes. I could use Hirata, but he's more or less neutral. And since I still don't know how Hirata feels about me, or how he views me, I don't want to rely on him for this. At least not with this timing.

"Please don't worry. I was only making a move formally for Ryuuen-kun. From the start, I was never interested in things like conflict anyways. Or is it a problem for you to talk to me?" she asks. "No. If there's no problem on your end, I have none either" I said. "That's a relief, I would hate for classes to fight each other over such trivial things like that. I believe making friends is the most important thing" Shiina said.

(Continued)

>And since I still don't know how Hirata feels about me, or how he views me, I don't want to rely on him for this.
Hmm, what did he mean by this?

Ayanokoji gay confirmed??

It can't be helped. The school system was set up like this from the beginning. And besides, most of the students still interact with each other as usual. Since Hirata and Kushida seem to be especially popular, they will simply break through your personal walls to make 'friends'. "Shall we leave then? It seems time is passing us by" she told me. I then glanced at the clock in the library. "Please let me finish borrowing this book first" I replied. Who would have expected that I would have this kind of development in the library?

(This is the end of the library scene with Hiyori. I'll stop the translations with this for tonight)

OTP

Imagine Kei's butthurt if 50% gets stolen away by Hirata of all people. She might actually pull a Nice Boat ending on 50% if that happens.

Thanks, TL user. Godspeed.

Have that loosers became class C in the LN?

thanks based user
does 50% end up having lunch with Hiyori too?

English?

He did end up having lunch with Hiyori. That's the next scene after the library one.

Yes

Speak it not.

No. Here you can find the changes in class points through LNs: pastebin.com/xzhU8YaJ

Uwah, thanks.