Uber Accident Footage

New footage.
Was it a software error? It looks like the car had enough time to brake, but it didn't. These vehicles shouldn't have been testing on public roads.

Mark my words, If the AI in the car has to decide whether it should run over a white guy or a black guy, it will choose to run over the white person instead.

Attached: uber_accident.webm (636x360, 727K)

Why the fuck did this fat fuck not hit the brake?

Attached: 994A797A595B43B3A4B51DDF0B45E427.jpg (576x640, 188K)

>r? It looks like the car had enough time to brake,

had 0.70 of a second with 45mph, sorry user please learn about the law of physics.

Attached: 1518007898088.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Attached: uberswitch.png (576x640, 369K)

Attached: fdefe.webm (990x554, 736K)

What the hell is that thing behind the wheel?

La Ogro de Trans-Abominacions are testing driverless cars now?

is it truly anybody's fault if the dumb fucking cunt on the bike is walking around in the middle of a badly lit road?

What the fuck was that retard doing walking in front of a car?

needs gore

Test your hypothesis. Go stand in front of a car with a driver going that speed at night and see what happens.

what a fucking retard. he deserved it

Holyfuck not even a human or AI COULDN'T STOP IN THAT REACTION BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED THE LAW OF PHYSICS

>no lights
>no reflexes
>dark clothing
>seemingly not even looking for traffic
Looks like a Darwin award to me.

Video either was edited to darken everything or camera was shit.

The fact that there's even a discussion about this is ridiculous. It was unavoidable, how about you stop walking in front of cars going 60?

it's fucking embarrassing. I can't even think of anything to defend that ungodly terror

Holy fuck that literal el goblina behind the wheel...

Kek I love staying up late for Aussie bants

Why the fuck was that person WALKING across the street when they have a fucking bike.

Plus they were jaywalking.

t. russian faggot who never been in the dark and don't know what is light pollution coming from the car.

>freeze frame
>*record scratch*
>Yep that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

fuck cyclists. the car made the right decision

Attached: stay off my roads.jpg (831x502, 138K)

That's a transgender convicted felon spic playing with their cellphone because Uber loves diversity now

The victim was a homeless crackhead white woman

Attached: images (2).jpg (251x201, 7K)

Fatty detected

>car was probably programmed by a nigger.

the moment i hard about the accident i thought

>i bet its the dumb bitches fault

aaaaaaaand of course im right.

fucking women ruin everything, now they will ruin autonomous cars, because these cunts cant even cross the fucking road properly.

Attached: 1518603522398.png (800x800, 430K)

once again, the tranny is not guilty of running someone down.

Someone did the math, at 40MPH she would have to seen her 120+ feet away and put on the breaks to fully stop.

Are all jay-walkers stupid enough to not see headlights of on coming cars or just the ones that get hit?

It's too bad she died, but ultimately all this should mean is that next time it'll be harder for an accident like this to occur, and they're already very rare. She seemed low on the financial scale so maybe her kinfolk can get a nice fat settlement out of all this. But more than that, I hope this doesn't slow development, because her death shouldn't be used to create more deaths by hobbling this technology.

There's..... something at the wheel!.....
....some...thing!

Attached: some thing.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

"Beep boop fuck the humans beep."
"Right on, Herbie. Buckle up, buckaroos!"

I jaywalk daily, look both ways before you cross the street still applies.

>I jaywalk daily

FBI tip submitted

Pedestrians have the right of way.

Jaywalking is illegal in burgerland

>Pedestrians have the right of way.

Not in my city, its almost like different municipalities have different laws.

I've driven cars in the total darkness more that you can imagine. On video everything look darker than it could possibly be on such road or dash camera is the cheapest shit that there is. Certainly, whore with bike is at fault - stupid shit didn't even paid attention to traffic - but Uber clearly trying to make it like it was impossible to see anything at all.

Attached: 1.webm (990x554, 688K)

How many cameras does that thing have?
It can’t be one paint-filled ballon away from being out of commission?

>accident
>implying the car didn't know what its doing
This is just the beginning.

It looks like a mexican man with dyed hair.

They should have kept her in jail. For her safety.

Attached: Screenshot - 03192018 - 07:18:22 PM.png (1069x622, 288K)

>Crossing the road on a dark spot, right after a spot lit by a lamp post.

It's like she did it on purpose.
I mean, I don't know how visible she actually was to the human eye, maybe it appears darker in the video than it actually was, but damn, she was stealthy.

>>Crossing the road on a dark spot, right after a spot lit by a lamp post.
this
crossing in the dark in a random place as opposed to at a stop light/stop sign in a cross walk is a good way to get hit
it was on her to avoid the car in that situation and apparently she sucks at frogger

You dumb fucking faggot, they only have the right of way in designated places such as crosswalks. I guarantee you no city in America gives the right of way to pedestrians at any and all locations on a roadway.

>Was it a software error?

Uber disabled the LIDAR, ie. the company is directly responsible for ditching necessary safety features

>I mean, I don't know how visible she actually was to the human eye, maybe it appears darker in the video than it actually was, but damn, she was stealthy.

IRRELEVANT

THE CAR WAS EQUIPPED WITH LIDAR CAPABLE OF SEEING REGARDLESS OF DARKNESS

Ubers responsible 100% for failure to maintain equipment

>I guarantee you no city in America gives the right of way to pedestrians at any and all locations on a roadway.

You're a fucking retard, this does NOT give you right to drive over people on purpse

The car was equipped with LIDAR, Uber had it disabled

Kind of hard for a car to stop suddenly when it has a massive weight in the passenger seat.

LA CREATURA DE LA LUZ APAGADO!

Attached: The_Thing_still_18_0[1].jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

>not understanding the difference between right of way and the right to drive over people
Just stop you are embarrassing yourself.

la luz extingiudo..

Most people don't realize the car did exactly what it was supposed to as the AI is programmed to take out the neighborhood hobos.

wow you're full of shit. how the hell was it autonomous mode if the lidar was disabled. go back to polishing ahmeds shoes you stupid nordnigger

Is that a La creatura or El Orco?

>Kind of hard for a car to stop suddenly

If Uber wasn't criminally negligent the LIDAR would've spotted the object moving across the lanes 4-8 seconds before it became visible on camera, the pedestrian didn't appear from behind a bush or other obstruction, together with computerized sub-millisecond reaction would've saved the pedestrian

I blew it...

>obvious shill

Uber should ask their money back, you're not fullfilling your end of the contract

if the LIDAR had been operational the car would've stopped well before impact

he is right you stupid burger

>inb4 muh jerbs

Attached: 1508981825594.jpg (750x697, 88K)

You tell me, you created it Shlomo

They are your descendants though

>had 0.70 of a second with 45mph, sorry user please learn about the law of physics.

The LIDAR would've spotted her minimum 50 meters away giving the car ~2.7 seconds to react of which it would've required 0.01s to take action

Ubers at fault for failure to maintain instrumentation

>if the LIDAR had been operational the car would've stopped well before impact

>lidar

>Light Detection and Ranging

>woman in darkness with absence of light

>still being picked up by lidar with no light to detect

>the absolute state of finfag education

This literal El Atrocidad is why the mutt meme exists

What could be a more perfect metaphor than a fat sheboon being carried by an automatic vehicle that drives into a bike riding white person. Thank you liberalism. Thank you.

Person walking across the road at night, not using a crosswalk. 100% their fault for dying. /thread

>woman in darkness with absence of light

LITERALLY NOPE.JPG

LIDAR 100% WORKS IN LOW-LIGHT, THE CAMERA RECORDING THE VIDEO IS OF LOWER QUALITY WITH BAD DYNAMIC RANGE

WHAT THE FUCK IS DRIVING THE CAR?

You incel. It's called the light spectrum, no it's not the same spectrum you're on.

>100% their fault for dying.

You're still going to jail if you cause fatal accident literally on purpose, like disabling required safety features

>literally
wow you're really underage aren't you

>LIDAR 100% WORKS IN LOW-LIGHT
>system supposed to detect light works in low light
>hurrrrr night vision works at night why won't it work during the day!?

do you even have working electricity and running water in finland? if your iq is any indication your people should be living in caves

>LIDAR would only use visible light rendering it useless at night

So this is the power of burger engineering

Attached: 1508962937946.png (645x729, 93K)

Faggots saying its her fault; try googling

VICARIOUS LIABILITY

Thats from the assholes for Trump rally in Virginia

V I C A R I O U S

L I A B I L I T Y

>wow let me space my letters far apart because i'm too retarded to admit he's right

ACCORDING TO THE POLICE REPORT THE CAR _NEVER_ APPLIED BRAKES

UBERS UBER FUCKED

LIDAR uses infrared which is invisible you stupid cunt

LIDAR works at night you retarded kike shill faggot

UBERs at fault here, YOU HAVE NO WAY AROUND IT

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: lidar at work.webm (600x338, 1.05M)

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING IMAGE OF LIDAR FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. can you see the bright spot in the middle? it's taken during the day you absolute pajeets. how the fuck would they be able to image this at night with no light to reflect off surfaces?

Attached: pointcloud.png (1578x704, 221K)

your gif proves absolutely nothing

>be disabled
>mostly blind
>lose my freedom to drive and travel places at will
>if we ever get driverless cars I might get somewhat of a normal life back
>a ogre behind a driverless car and a retard walking their bike at night is preventing me from having a normal life

>i hard about the accident
You mean, you got hard watching the accident? Explain your language Indonesia.

>A LIDAR unit sends out and receives its own laser impulses and does not require ambient light to operate.

FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT EAT SHIT UBERS AT FAULT HERE

YOURE FUCKING TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND SHIT

Oh got the American doesn't understand how points in 3D space work!

In a normal driver circumstance you'd be right. The problem here is the LIDAR system should have seen here and there's no reason why it wouldn't have which probably means there's gonna be a huge investigation that turns out Uber skimped on the installations of these systems and they're fucked for doing it.

>fucking women ruin everything, now they will ruin autonomous cars, because these cunts cant even cross the fucking road properly.

You can't be polish, no polish is this stupid

THE WHOLE POINT WITH AUTONOMOUS CARS IN THE FIRST PLACE IS THEY REACT FASTER BEFORE A HUMAN COULD

The night vision camera didn't see her approaching from the left hand side of the road much further back? Looks like she expected the car to slow down for her like a normal human driver would. From what I can tell she wasn't running so it had plenty of time to slow down plenty of meters back. What a piece of shit jew software. Jew media is sticking up for a jew company named Uber.

it's fabricated. staged. a hoax to catalyse the passing of laws and regulations for ai driven cars.

they've been doing this for quite a while, with all the staged terror attacks hurrdurr weaponised cars etc.

I human driver should have made the same mistake.

You were born about 15 years too early, maybe more given how freaked out people get about this.

>does not require ambient light to operate
yeah okay man, something that uses LIGHT to DETECT doesn't require any to work. got it.

it's a picture of a light image not a fucking 3D render you imbecile

>The night vision camera didn't see her approaching from the left hand side of the road much further back?

if LIDAR had been operational it would've spotted her minimium of 50 meters away giving the machine over 2 seconds to reach of which it would've required milliseconds to act

the car never applied breaks

it _ACCELERATED_ just prior to impact

>Herzberg
OY

>A LIDAR unit sends out and receives its own laser impulses and does not require ambient light to operate.

>A LIDAR unit sends out and receives its own laser impulses

>A LIDAR unit sends out and receives its own laser impulses

Ubers uber fucked

>it's a picture of a light image not a fucking 3D render you imbecile

You literally don't even understand his argument

LIDAR isn't a picture but 3d map

>LIDAR
just fucking look up 'LIDAR' you stupid soykike.

Attached: 2018-02-27_123852.jpg (621x414, 65K)