i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 21
>E Ghouta:SAA liberates 70% of Ayn Tarma farms& some parts of Hazzah town. 65%of E. Ghouta liberated. 80k civis evacuated
>1500 Ahrar Al-Sham militants&6000 family members from Harasta will be bussed to Idlib. HTS&Jai tried to obstruct the deal by attacking SAA
>N Aleppo:TFSA captured the towns of Kimar and Barad from NDF with the help of Turkish AF
>Yarmouk camp:IS controls 90% of Al-Qadam after SAA was forced to withdrew
>35 dead,20 injured after E Ghouta militants fire rocket into S Damascus market
>Israel officially admits striking ‘Syrian nuclear reactor’ in 2007
>RU Def min:3 attempts to use chem weapons in Sy prevented last week
>Houthis hit saudi F-15 with ground-to-air missile over Yemen’s Saada province
>US Coalition claims SAA is building up its forces in Euphrates River Valley
>30+ militants surrender themselves to Syrian Army in East Ghouta
>US rejects Turkey’s statements on Manbij, no agreement
>Turkey claims 38 Kurdish fighters ‘neutralized’ in N Iraq
>Chem weapon production facilities&40 tons of poisonous substances found in areas liberated from militants
>Saudi military suffers heavy losses after Houthi forces seize Marash military camp,Najran region

Previous

Attached: IMG_20180322_101206.jpg (960x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWSicA5jPws
youtube.com/watch?v=GKlSCU2fxIY
youtube.com/watch?v=p1ybScUX-ww
greece.greekreporter.com/2018/03/20/greek-pilot-voted-nato-top-gun-by-peers-video/
youtu.be/mgXS-tqnjTo
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-islamist-militants-begin-burning-down-their-bases-amid-evacuation-from-east-damascus/
twitter.com/dersi4m/status/976733720408395776?s=19
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-captured-syrian-army-soldiers-released-from-jihadist-captivity-amid-rebel-evacuation-in-east-damascus-details/
youtube.com/watch?v=BXOOsTCAPp8
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/976766358074441728?s=19
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-entire-ayn-tarma-valley-in-east-ghouta/
youtu.be/rC7QKaTOJGw
youtu.be/pPE5DGAc0yU?t=1m19s
twitter.com/op_shield/status/976557526509645829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D E A T H T O A M E R I C A

Thanks for baking.

Of course
Np

T-80 was designed in Leningrad and produced by Omsktransmash (suddenly, from Omsk) and Kirov plant (Leningrad). Kharkov bureau did engine compartment redesign for diesel engine (UD variant) and they have some production lines too. But main lines was in Russia.

why do arabs like cats so much honest question

R&U videos,

>Operation «Damascus Steel» - Kafr Batna | March 20th 2018 | Eastern Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=fWSicA5jPws

>Houthis raid Saudi positions in Najran | March 20th 2018 | Saudi Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=GKlSCU2fxIY

>Updates from Afrin region | March 21st 2018 | Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=p1ybScUX-ww

Hey, /sg/,
Go on google Earth and look at
33°29'55.46"N, 36°18'16.00"E
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You will not be disappointed.

Attached: z1.jpg (413x395, 17K)

Very rude.

Cheers, m8.

Attached: Lawgoy.webm (480x348, 614K)

Britbongs died in the name of K*rdistan

Attached: britbongs.jpg (640x352, 24K)

Because the Quran says that dogs are evil. Cats are the best alternative pet, I guess.

Attached: cat6.png (476x477, 256K)

They are too tightly stacked to be busses. I don't know how to say it in english, but I think they are the cargo containers that trucks pull on highways.

>33°29'55.46"N, 36°18'16.00"E

Attached: greenbus.png (1319x637, 1.6M)

Reposting new Julian. He's on fire today.

Attached: ETHINC CLEANSING.png (581x439, 303K)

First for glorious Assad.
Death to Israel and US regime.

Attached: IMG_20180322.jpg (768x1024, 185K)

Attached: DIRTY DEALS.png (575x263, 49K)

God is better off without them

I can't make up my mind on Julian. Is he a homosexual? Or just a pathetic incel?

Attached: DEMOCRACY.png (579x203, 16K)

Truck trailer?

Not lawgoy but np

Death to America! Death to Israel! A curse upon the Jews! Victory for Islam!

Attached: 1521413379379.jpg (1024x900, 345K)

>99
All of them Green Buses.

Attached: getalllofthegreenbus.png (1214x521, 1.35M)

I'll post on here too because you baked new bread.

So congratulations to Brit bong who guessed right (I hope he has a 'guessing licence'). The best fighter jet pilot in as voted by NATO otherwise known as TOPGUN is: ****drum roll please******

Flight Lieutenant Vassilis Kalogeridis -a Greek with Hellenic Airforce.

greece.greekreporter.com/2018/03/20/greek-pilot-voted-nato-top-gun-by-peers-video/

Proud day anons, here is video to celebrate.
youtu.be/mgXS-tqnjTo

Attached: rgok77.jpg (692x497, 44K)

>Kharkov bureau
F

>NATO right outside Aleppo

The west always wins in the end

Attached: 1521380271829.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Probably, yeah.

You don't do that with buses, look at how many they'd have to move to get certain ones out. These are containers for sure.

Nah, I'm pretty sure they are buses.
Looking at that pic, you can see the side of some of them. I think they look more like buses to me.

trailer

not enough hashtags, 0/10 someone fire that amateur

post more pics of russian special forces

Attached: 45353435.jpg (1280x853, 337K)

Attached: IMG_4890.jpg (682x1024, 159K)

>Breaking: Islamist militants begin burning down their bases amid evacuation from east Damascus

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:41 A.M.) – In the last hour mostly confirmed reports have come through stating that rebel fighters of Muslim Brotherhood affiliate militia Ahrar al-Sham have begun to depart from their one and only stronghold in Damascus’ East Ghouta region – the district town of Harasta.

Among emerging information on the development are now reports from one Damascus-based journalist of the Al-Alam news group that Ahrar al-Sham fighters have begun torching their main command centers and base areas within the district.

The same source confirms that, as with all evacuation deals of the past, the Islamist insurgents will only be allowed to leave for northwest Syria with their personal weapons (i.e. assault rifles).

So far it is believed that some 1,500 militants and 6,000 of their family members will be evacuated from Harasta. The first wave of this jihadist exodus is to be transported on forty buses provided by the Syrian government.

More details to come.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-islamist-militants-begin-burning-down-their-bases-amid-evacuation-from-east-damascus/

At last they have been >bus'd

Attached: 1519893328276.jpg (693x490, 64K)

>#YPJ Press Office publishes ID of the #Argentinian YPJ fighter Alina Sanchez (Lêgerîn Çiya) who lost her life in a car accident on 17th March in Hasakah (ANHA) #TwitterKurds

twitter.com/dersi4m/status/976733720408395776?s=19

Attached: IMG_20180322_104905.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Attached: Opes.jpg (876x857, 61K)

>URGENT The Eastern Ghouta
>The Syrian army after the control of the entire Ein-Tirma Valley begins to storm the town of Ein Tirma and controls a number of buildings

>A Literal Hunchback looking bitch

based car accident

>Travel across the pond to fight an insurgency
>Dies in a car accident
Embarrassing.

>77
>55
>Jihadi-julian esque shilling
I do not have a car and I always use public transpo here. The pic in my post is how bus companies park their buses.

Cargo containers are stacked and packed and there should be no gaps for saving space.

I will be dumping pics to "educate" your naive ass.

Attached: IMG_20180322_105829.jpg (1080x734, 137K)

Check the red circle.

Attached: flipbusterminalcavitecity.png (1309x640, 1.76M)

Again, check the red circle

Attached: flipbusterminalcavitecity1.png (1309x639, 1.97M)

Wew. Ugly hag.
S

The proof that God exists

And this is how containers are placed in a port.

Notice the compactness. If ya can't see it, see the lower right corner for the coords and go to google earth.

Attached: flipportmanila.png (1302x633, 827K)

>Breaking: Captured Syrian Army soldiers released from jihadist captivity amid rebel evacuation in east Damascus – details

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:06 P.M.) – A group of Syrian Army servicemen who were at some point captured by Muslim Brotherhood-linked jihadists during past battles in Damascus’ East Ghouta region have just been released in exchange for rebel prisoners held by government forces.

According to Damascus-based sources, some thirteen Syrian troops have been released by the Ahrar al-Sham militant faction from its captivity back into the hands of the Syrian Army; in exchange government forces handed over 5 rebel prisoners.

Both belligerents had captured the other side’s fighters amid various battles in the district town of Harasta – the one and only stronghold held by Ahrar al-Sham in East Ghouta.

At the present time, Ahrar al-Sham fighters in the process of being evacuated from their East Ghouta stronghold towards rebel-held areas of northwest Syria where they will be received by allied insurgent groups; at least 1,5000 militants and 6,000 of their family members are expect to leave Harasta.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-captured-syrian-army-soldiers-released-from-jihadist-captivity-amid-rebel-evacuation-in-east-damascus-details/

Is that rubbish in the water mate?

You can take a buss and drive it out of these. You can't out of I've worked at a second hand car sales park, where cars are parked close to each other in their hundreds. A big factor is to be able to get a car out without having to move a dozen others first.
Look at the Syria image. The majority of the supposed buses can't be moved before moving many others first.

>I will be dumping pics to "educate" your naive ass.
Needlessly rude, a sign of low intellect.

>A big factor is to be able to get a car out without having to move a dozen others first.

That's if someone wants the red one in the middle.. I you want a green bus, just take on one the outside.

That said, I can't tell from the pics on my phone. too small.

Probably Fishing nets

>11
There is rubbish on the seashore and in the water are fishponds (something along those lines).

Mainly squatters inhabit the seaside areas and the local gubmint are lazy scumbags that can't into proper waste management. Flip culture is to blame to for pollution IMHO. Fuckers can't wait for a garbage can to throw their waste FFS.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXOOsTCAPp8
I wish they would rp syria
21:55

Even your war zones are messy as shit, Marawi was like one big garbage pit that had been bombed. No disrespekt though brother.

Gassad did it again

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-192113.png (1440x2560, 303K)

Where did BaghdadAnon go?
I miss him

Attached: 1521307887218.jpg (896x576, 113K)

Death to R*ssia

Probably got Gassaded.

What did you just say boi?

Attached: 1519740234258.jpg (456x337, 120K)

MORE DEAD TURKS

>Syrian Army takes full control of Ain Terma wadi/valley in East Ghouta

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/976766358074441728?s=19

me>y*u

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 137K)

>implying cats are not the best

Attached: 1521687901871.jpg (215x197, 17K)

>Syrian Army captures entire Ayn Tarma Valley in East Ghouta

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:25 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army scored another big advance in the East Ghouta region, today, seizing the entire ‘Ayn Tarma Valley from the Islamist militants.

Led by the 4th Division, the Syrian Arab Army began their assault on the ‘Ayn Tarma Valley earlier this week.

Within 48 hours of launching this attack, the Syrian Army was able to overpower the Islamist militants in the area, capturing all but 500 meters of territory in the ‘Ayn Tarma Valley.

The Syrian Army captured the ‘Ayn Tarma Valley this morning after the militants fled to the nearby ‘Ayn Tarma suburb.

With the ‘Ayn Tarma Valley and nearby farms captured, the Syrian Army is now in position to launch their imperative assault on the ‘Ayn Tarma suburb.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-entire-ayn-tarma-valley-in-east-ghouta/

y*u

Attached: 1520468847125.jpg (404x500, 31K)

comfy cattos are /ourpet/

Attached: 1516671726260.jpg (720x540, 40K)

This

Attached: 1502297345990.jpg (719x839, 82K)

>Because the Quran says that dogs are evil. Cats are the best alternative pet, I guess.
no, don't talk about things you don't know, untermensch

Biggest attention whore of this general is here, i'm calm.

Don't give him attention

(you)

Attached: IMG_4891.jpg (192x270, 25K)

Do you have a dog or did he run away after you only gave all of your attention (penis) to the goat?

Attached: 1521135906690-pol.jpg (2048x1366, 884K)

>You can take a buss and drive it out of these. You can't out of (You)
I take it that you have not seen a packed bus terminal before. The thing that they need to do in the pic in is to start pulling out buses from the outer perimeter (the one where there are parked cars) and do a bus-version of reverse tetris to get the buses out from the inside. Buses do not need a five mile radius to maneuver, and I have seen bus drivers here do the near-impossible to the impossible.

Yes, I know that I am a poorfag, but being in contact with commoners makes me see how things are done day in and out.

>I've worked at a second hand car sales park, where cars are parked close to each other in their hundreds. A big factor is to be able to get a car out without having to move a dozen others first.
Nigga, you work at a car sales park. The thing about buses is that they are all the fucking same. No need to be picky about who goes first or last since most of them (think 60-80% of the total bus fleet) will be out plying the roads. Whereas inna car sales park, you are pretty much fucked when a car picked is in a spot difficult, but not impossible, to maneuver out of (because ze idjits that parked ze vehicules are probably drunk at worst, lazy at best). You also have to worry about paint 'n' shieet being scratched, as well as customers that are nitpicky about how you do stuff.

>Look at the Syria image. The majority of the supposed buses can't be moved before moving many others first.
Hasn't it occurred to you that they are pooling the Green Buses before they are being sent out to get the moderate headchoppers?

They are pooling to record/tally the buses so that there is no "mystery green bus that came out of nowhere and "joined" the convoy" type of shit that will happen once they fetch the moderate headchoppers.

>Needlessly rude, a sign of low intellect.
>hurr durr I ain't rude, ergo I am a man of high intellect
Go tip your fedora somewhere else.

Never

Attached: 1521289895962.png (485x769, 324K)

Never

Attached: 943762D9-8E6A-4BE1-9CC9-9DBB38A50724-277-00000044146FC322.jpg (640x274, 29K)

>Even your war zones are messy as shit, Marawi was like one big garbage pit that had been bombed.
Because majority of the cities and urban areas inna flipland are not "planned". They are just like fungi that sprouted from who knows where.

Urban planning is a dead concept here. (Well, not entirely though.)

>No disrespekt though brother.
None taken.

I believe a fuckhueg earthquake with total and absolute destruction to the point that the rest of the world are even afraid to help is what we need in order for order to come.

If you are the type of person that wants unified and orderly concepts, plebeian lemmings will just sneer at you. If you are a flip with the aforementioned concepts, they will outright talk shit about you. It is as if the whole culture here is about the glorification of poverty, IMO.

youtu.be/rC7QKaTOJGw

>hurr durr
>hurr durr
>hurr durr
>hurr durr

Attached: 587771002.jpg (543x533, 28K)

That was hilarious.

youtu.be/pPE5DGAc0yU?t=1m19s

Attached: 15217154806130.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Time to start watching these guys videos.

A CUTE! And those glasses are adorable

Why are people still responding to the Tunisian faggot?

He is by far the worst troll here

Who is this pussy majoosi?

He's biggest attention whore here. Even Minnesota and Chilebro weren't so awful. Even that russian dyke. Even LARPing pole whore.

Daily reminder that RPGs have been used as cheap mortars in the past.

Attached: 1506009495484.png (480x308, 175K)

Are Turks the natural enemy of Jews? Ottoman Emire delayed their plans for Greater Israel for at least two centuries and now Turkey is fucking up their Kurdish puppet states and delaying it even further.

Attached: Today+in+history_add3e4_6024188.jpg (540x408, 75K)

>pic
q-t
s m h

Attached: IMG_2928.jpg (441x411, 24K)

At least the people you mentioned had their shares of contributions and sometimes have interesting discussions, but Tunisian absolutely never had a discussion here not only about Syria but even about religion or some other shit he knows about

He does make quality posts when challenged with non hurr durr tier posts

Nice pusssayyyyy

exactly what is supposed to stop turkey if they just go ham in the north?
>Mayadeen reporter says Turkish army is shelling regime controlled-Tal Jibbin village.
twitter.com/op_shield/status/976557526509645829

he is legit very knowledgeable and comprehensible 3% of the time

How retarded can you be?

Why is turkey shelling ndf I don't understand

you are wrong.

Turks took over Byzantium, the same way they are taking over Germany. As refugees running from mongols. And jews are helping again.

not 100% confirmed at this point imo, it's a tweet about a likely biased news source. it's a couple of degrees of uncertainty. I was just thinking- what could anyone do if they did move into the red south of Afrin? Would Iran take that fight? Would Russia?

She introduced herself as Dima Ismail.