Average American "soldier"

average American "soldier"

Attached: 1521636752762.jpg (1764x1324, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFSdj1J5Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hot.

That Javelin he/she is firing costs more money than you'll ever make in a year and can absolutely obliterate any tank or heavy vehicle - even Russia's meme T-14 Armata.

So? Its not like it owns it and can sell it or something.

Good. Hopefully it gets sent off to die in another zionist war.

Attached: the chosen.jpg (1242x974, 292K)

Haha

>she
THE STATE OF WESTERN KUFFARS

I just find the thought amusing that a lil sissy boi can take out a whole tank group of the burliest toughest muhh traditional values Russian fighters with just one missile. Your fighting morale won't do shit against superior firepower.

Isn't boipussy OK in islam, all those dancing boys in middle east and state sponsored tranny surgeries in Iran.

HI BRO

MUHAMET NYET

fun fact Taliban executes pedos while Afghan tribesmen literally gang rape children and use the "muh unique culture" excuse. And american cuck pedos allow it.

whiter than you

>she
what?

Would def wife and smash. Generation Zyklon might gas me for it, but I'll be hitting it while we get gassed

"""Meme"""

Probably best tank in the world

She's pretty cute

Nice

I'd annex his territory.

he's got no tit

>trans

FUCK

Absolute proof that traps aren't gay. What if you fuck a buff hairy man with a cunt? Then you'd be straight

That's not my thing but you have to admit he succeeded in making himself look like a cute girl.

But yes he's probably a waste of taxpayers' money.

Not proof of anything other than the fact you are a closet homosexual. Just because there are ugly women in the world doesn't mean your only option is to fuck convincing trannies.

Attached: 1520264924470.jpg (720x1093, 650K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFSdj1J5Vw

In fairness Russians aren't Afghan goat herders and unlike American military doctrine they aren't fucked when air support isn't available. Which is a likely scenario in a US Russia conflict.

A scrawny tranny is going to find it difficult being deployed in a warzone carrying a full load ( that isn't semen in its ass).

Ok? You off your meds?

I don't think having his ass sore from all the fucking would make it any easier either.

i wish to fuck she
gaanam babhi, reveal the ches

India, just use your own flag, you flaming faggot you

traps are for faggots
>has a dick = is a man

Oh my... I would surrender my ass to her

I thought I was going to read about mines when I saw "army trap"!!!

She can shoot my javelin

Just hand it a gun and let it get ass raped the first time the enemy over-run her position.. It's his/her constitutional right!

DU made all tanks obsolete quite a while ago

I knew it. God damn it why do we always support the degenerates

The thought of being gangraped prisoner of war probably make's it's dick hard as diamonds.

man you really need to remove the nigger penis from your throat before posting user

Now I can imagine him being captured by some mudslimes and them dressing him up as one of those belly dancers, having him perform for them and then fucking him.

>American military
>air support not available
Pick one.

I want to fuck him/her in the ass and suck his/her dick. I'm hard just thinking about it

Maybe in the sort of fighting they are used to the past few decades, but in a large scale fight it might change.

When you stop fighting goat herders and rice farmers you might actually get to experience no or reduced air support capacity. America hasn't been in war against a developed nation since the second world war.

The Russians are infamous at this stage for their anti-air capabilities. Why do you think the US Air Force has stayed away from areas of Syria where the Russian military is known to have supplied AA equipment.

>One
>Average

Shit bait.

Fuck you.

Attached: c8ca90f781d52818307c9a067096551a.jpg (253x750, 62K)

hes a cute faggot tho
gotta admit that

Whats the story with Sup Forums and it being so accepting of trannies?

The real joke is when such a soldier inevitably med boards and walks away with ridiculously generous benefits courtesy of the US taxpayer.

More turned on by physical femininity than disgusted of degeneracy, nobody here ever accepted ugly tranny. It's how humans work unfortunately, being attractive absolves from a lot.