He has a point you know

He has a point you know..

Attached: wggN9vL.jpg (1086x960, 32K)

tfw trump steals CA's tax money by legalizing federally.

Sounds good to me. It safer than alcohol and medically helps many people. And would raise enough taxes for infrastructure update.

would be worth losing all the christcucks just to see the entire left suddenly disavow pot

You're confusing a punchline with a point.

>Use degeneracy to cash the goym

legalize everything tax it and into space and robots

Yeah, then trick them into hating modern healthcare and renewable energy.
That'll show those cucks

HURRRR HAHAH

NEET!
Reminder that the investigator of Seth Rich just got shot in the back 3 times but no thread about that nu/pol

Attached: mem wizard.jpg (500x500, 61K)

i thought there was 51 states, wtf.

State Pot is not degenerate.
Inb4 dudeweedbro

Israel is above a state.

Make a thread faggot

And a high tax on those that don't have a medical condition.

It's been legal in Colorado for years and the roads are still shit.

kikes will just steal the tax money anyway. and it keeps happening because the thieves don’t wind up in death camps.

but if they do that, no one will be capable of driving on the new roads as they will be too stoned to even get up

Please.
CA legal pot regulation is running about as smooth as the 100 billion train to no where.

>just got shot in the back 3 times
he got shot in the butt and hit by a SUV
and he's actually a greasy anti-Trump lawyer attention whore
It is definitely fishy though

Why just pot? There are many others less addictive (like LSD, which isn't addictive at all), more useful (amphetamines) or just overall more better (opiates) drugs, why just legalise a drug for braindead teenagers and not others?

It's a better pain reliever than the weapons-grade addictive opiates doctors and pharma push right now.
>braindead teens
Just like rock and roll, right grandpa?

Taxes drove up the cost and because banks wont fuck with it, it's still cash only. Those are the only problems I'm aware of at the moment.