Neo-Patriarchy

Why do we always talk about ethnicity but not gender? Establishing a traditional patriarchy is more important than a ethno-state because removing every non-white person in the world won't matter if YOU WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE. They'll stick fuck up the society.

Attached: betamale.png (739x735, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patriarchy will be restored but it will happen only through extreme violence.

There’s no patriarchy to be restored you beta faggots. We have always and will always live under gynocentrism.

Women have always repeoduced more than men, lived longer, healthier, safer lives with more love and attention from others around her than men.

The 1950s in America considered peak patriarchy by tradcucks was actually nothing more than men taking advantage of a post-war economic boom to build the most widespread, largest class of people to ever live a life of leisure and comfort. Their wives. For the first time in history and enormous middle class was built where women literally just had to use appliances, raise children(part time) and go shopping. They were given cars and suburban houses. They were given washing machines, vacuum cleaners. Everything.

What did women do with this enormous privilege of being able to fulfill your every biological need and live in leisure without a job?

They did what women always do. Complain they don’t have enough. So (((they))) gave them jobs and destroyed the white family which will destroy this country.

Dont listen to me though because im just a fat nerd

>Why do we always talk about ethnicity but not gender?
jews

that has to be the most retarded thing i have ever hared........... are you MGTOW by any chance or a female ?.

gynocentrism is a modern western concept.
look at china India and Islamic countries all Patriarchal and have been for all their existence, In these culture women are the disposabale gender, notice how these cultures have more male babies and how females are aborted.....?

>There’s no patriarchy to be restored you beta faggots
If you haven't notice the gynocentric west is being replace by patriarchal culture like islam or being taken over by indian and chinese
The rising economics and culture are all patriarchical.

the only problem is these are not white patriarchy.

Why doesn't Lauren Southern marry a nice white ethno-nationalist and start a family?

Chinese women have better lives than chinese men and have always have.

Muslim women have better lives than muslim men and have always have.

MGTOW cuck detected.
you cherry pick the info to suite you World view
go be a defeatist beta cuck elsewhere.

let the real men do their thing

>Muslim women have better lives than muslim men and have always have
wrong

Attached: free-image-download-blank-not_allowed-sign.png (512x512, 30K)

>you cherry pick the info to suite you World view
>your memeflag
Bit ironic, sir

Because she's a modern Western woman.

Why does Lauren Southern talk funny? Her voice sounds weird, why?

We will never again live in a republic where women aren't allowed to vote.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

What are you talking about? I see posts about broads all the time.

I feel sorry for the guy. No convictions and totally bald already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g

Attached: ScreenHunter 90.png (372x611, 364K)

>hey guys let's remove women's rights first before doing anything else so those slags will be forced to suck black cock to survive after we take their jobs away ha ha ha

He instantly looks 15 years older.

Yes, never again

Tyrone isn't a provider dummy, think before you sperge.

>niggers
>providing anything
It forces women to the table. Its precisely why they take niggercock already, because they're no reason not to just breed with anything that will stick it up there.

>so those slags will be forced to suck black cock to survive
They gonna suck dick for food stamps then?

No one should have the right to vote, democracy is the biggest blue pill.

because she only cares about sucking the most black dicks she can

Lol yeah I like what he talks about but the beany incident was so hilarious. So obvious that he's hiding his bold head with that stupid hat

STOP POSTING ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING INTERNET ATTENTION WHORES!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR FREE ADVERTISING SITE. ATTENTION WHORES ARE HUMAN FILTH!!

>the media and Sup Forums aren't obsessed with women

Attached: 8902378234.gif (200x200, 334K)

I know, it sucks. Men will just buy anything as long as there are pretty girls advertising it. We are so fucking simple, it's quite pathetic