School assignment

>Write a 5000 word essay on the Holocaust

wat do

Attached: 1518815966696.webm (640x800, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

write "six million" 2500 times

fpbp

That depends, what do you want to get from it and do you care if you pass or get suspended?

Do some research you lazy faggot.

Most should be about how it happened.

But I would explain why Hitler hated the Jews too. Mention Marx being Jewish + attempted communist revolution in Germany with a lot of head revolutionaries being Jews + prejudices against the Jews widespread in Germany. In the end Hitler's hatred was understandable even if he sperged out and tried to kill every freaking jew

Write a 4999 word essay to own the libtards

>5000
That's not that much son. Watch The Greatest Story Never Told, take notes and you should be good. Should be done in 3-4 evenings easy.
Good luck.

This but with “six gorrilian”.

>Watch TGSNT
That's not about the holocaust. It's about the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler.

Copy paste schindler's list.. your welcome.

Source

Study the Leuchter report

>don't redpill
>be a shill
Fuck off retard.

Write the word "lies" 5000 times.

what the jews are doing in palestine, but efficiently

Research here...

Attached: Holohoax.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Basically this. Redpill them on the conditions that were the precursor to the war including the sanctions from ww1 and basically justify it without overtly justifying it. However, if your prof is a total sjw, just toe the line. No need to put your grades at risk.

Just stating facts and trying to prevent OP to waste time. Also, STUDY THE LEUCHTER REPORT Thank me later.

Just pay some chink to do it.

>HA HA HA HA HA HA...

repeat 5k times

watch "one third of the holocaust"

Fucking nigger women, fuck niggers and fuck this woman and her thot temptress ways, get me the fuck out of this thread AHHHHHHB

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 9K)

just do whatever you need to get the grade. who the fuck cares about redpilling some asshole professor. bang it out in an hour: jews great and hitler bad. then go back to working on your integrals, fucking frosh.

>5000 words
I have a hard time believing that. That's 10 pages, 20 double spaced

Write an "observation" of the holocaust "conspiracy theory"

GAS GAS GASGASGASGAS

Research the SS and do a paper about the organization.
It's bloody interesting from start to end.
Highlights some key inefficiencies in the Nazi war machine and fascism in general.
Also many great examples of how much impact one person can have on an organization and the world around them.
Add the necessary 6 gorrillion paragraphs and you get an A/excellence/equivalent grade for in depth research into an angle of the Holocaust not many people explore.

don't be a fag it's an easy assignment.

Write "Hitler did nothing wrong. Russian hackers faked the death camps." And then just fill the rest of the space with rare Pepes

Write it portraying the victims to be Polish if your prof is a sjw.

Attached: IMG_0766.jpg (246x205, 38K)

>1 post by this ID
Just realized the flag. Not sure if that makes it shorter or longer. But still, definitely made up

>Summary, discussion, conclusion

Summary: What is the Holocaust?

Discussion: Problems with the facts presented and problems with the Nuremberg trials.

Conclusion: ...

It was fake.

toe the line, don't risk your grades, maybe talk about the jewish lead communist revolution, maybe not. maybe say that it was a lashing out over what the suffered during the civil war and weimar republic. don't say it didn't happen, even though it didn't, you'll get kicked out. maybe draw some lines between the holocaust and isreals shenanigans

Wikipedia
Copy
Paste
Like a Sup Forumsentleman

He’d win the novel peace prize if he did that.

Call hitler 'litterally hitler', a nazi. For fun use Anti (septic) instead of anti-Semitic

you can throw in
>SOME people believe the holocaust didn't happen because so and so but it's illegal to deny the holocaust

Do you need the grade and is denial illegal?

If not you can refer to it a a conspiracy theory and "debunk" it.

He said "5000 words"

Make one paragraph about post-war propaganda

Make sure you highlight how 6 billion Jews died fighting white heterosexuals for the end of black slavery, the patriarchy and free-speech for women!

Attached: 1521208855675.jpg (277x386, 26K)

>1 post by this ID

Nice b8 m8

Go into detail on the Jewish role in rounding up fellow Jews to be sent off to concentration camps.

this

Attached: 1505876816394.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>wat do
post jiggly negresses on Sup Forums?

Attached: black gf.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

Write about how much holohoax reparations jews get each year

Look up the red cross reports on the internment camps.

School and teacher in charge of assignment, user. I'll contact the principal.

holocoaster conveyor belt gas chamber processing plant. when they call you out say they are denying the holocaust.

forgot pic

Attached: aprAQnB_700b.jpg (460x460, 31K)

>5000 word essay in school
fake a gay
stop posting niggers as well

Sweden did it.... repeat 1667 times

you write a paper filled with flowery nothing and get an A

>countless massacres and atrocities in human history
>jew owned pearson has a monopoly on education
>the holohoax gets insanely disproportionate attention in schools

Attached: 1409525562069.jpg (600x853, 145K)

Just write what they want to see from you, I mean are you willing to be a social outcast and get bad grades only to stay true to yourself, its not worth it. It is not like you are going to change anyones mind anyhow so you are only sabotaging yourself. Basicly you loose on a social level and an academic level only to keep your integrity, its not worth it.

just write what they would expect. Just add the word ""allegedly" when describing natsoc atrocities.

this or just copy paste list of jewish names for 5k words and receive full score.

Yes, do that - you'll not only fail, but be expelled too.

Very novel, but not very noble.

Yes, and? The RC report is based on what the Nazis allowed the RC to see. Do you imagine that they gave tours of the worst bits for the Red Cross? This is very poor stuff, you really must do better.

Why is the rest of the world so obsessed with Holocaust? I never had to write essays on it, neither at school nor at the unis (both of them). And I finished studying only a couple years ago.

You'd prefer Maori girls... we understand.

Write the holocaust is a lie 1000 x

Just write "6 Million" a few hundred times.

I heard some guy got in to Harvard doing something like that with BLM.

... except do you think anyone "expects" the word 'allegedly'? No, they don't.

We have like 4 years of history lessons about how evil we are. Man even the normies tell the teachers that its too much.

write about the orchestra in Auschwitz. There's major discrepancies even among inmates about whether there was one or not, it's even mentioned in Maus (pic related.)

Its a pretty low key redpill. No one will get upset since the jews themselves can't decide whether it happened or not officially.

As the author says himself "it's very well documented."

Attached: orchestra.jpg (1269x852, 791K)

Watch user's professor give him a perfect score for it

Just give them what they want. There's so much more to lose than gain for the time being.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Mention the the Slavic victims don't mention Jews much also shoe horn in the Holodomor and the reason for Hitler's anti-Semitism

write the essay and move on with my life

This. Or write:
>"Implying it happened" 1666 times.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 14K)

As a boring non-joke answer I recommend you read Man's Search for Meaning by Frankl and take it from there.
You should be able to come up with 5000 words easily if you've read it.

I don't want to shill for the biggest lie in history. :( Honestly I'd rather fail. I think I'll just skip this assignment completely, because writing what I really think would surely get me in trouble.

I wish I was back in school. It was comfy and I didn't have to do anything. University is slowly killing me

Just put a titty pic on page 1.. got me through my doctoral in astrophysics.

Attached: back.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Trust me I'm a pro in sucking up to artsy leftist shills.

Simply write down all the names of the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
Nothing else. Just their names.
Teachers are gonna love it and cry.

Also easy way to get at least 12 million words ignoring middle names.

Just make shit up? It seemed to work for them

Ahhh

Attached: 1402337118687.jpg (1500x4008, 2.48M)

Or maybe I should write elaborately of the masturbation machines, anal pumps and such. Just make a mockery out of it. The teacher probably wouldn't get it.

FAKE 2500 times
GAY 2500 times

Make up stories of Jewish persecution so ridiculous as to be unbelievable.

- The SS trained vultures to pluck Jewish babies from baskets and drop them from the sky.
- Nazis put Jewish skulls in grape pressing vats and forced Jews to stomp on them to make Jewblood wine.
- Goebbels made leather chaps from the tanned hides of Jews.
- Nazis put Jews in humongous and deviously cruel Rube Goldberg (lol) torture machines.
- Jews were forced to ground up their own bones and make meal out of them because the Nazis refused to feed them.
- Jews were forced to drink molten gold as a cruel and ironic torture.
- Shrunken Jewish heads were used as Christmas ornaments.
- Sadistic German doctors performed experimental rhinoplasties on Jews to make their noses even bigger.

Go hog wild!

THE TRAIN CARS LAUNCHED OFF A RAMP INTO A BRICK WALL SMASHING HUNDREDS OF JEWS ALL AT ONCE. Really if you do enough searching you can dump MASSIVE amounts of citations for the most retarded shit. I think references to soap, lamp shades, and masturbation machines are all contained in a single book that was LITERALLY used as evidence in the Nuremberg trials.

No, he can find examples of these same unbelievable things in real books and put in proper citations without "making up" a single thing.

>write 15 million died
>Watch as normie teacher is afraid to confront you to say only 6 million died
>She confronts you
>You sue her for being a holocaust denier

I wish I had essays that broad. I have to write 5000 words on IvanIII's domestic policy and don't even know where to start.

Write about how the brave jews fought against the oppressive sciences by dying and being cremmated in a mathematically impossible way.
6 million jews in 5 years, 2,3 jews per minute, oy vey, so brave!

Attached: 1485205855721.jpg (800x600, 66K)

He might not get suspended. I had a kike female professor, and wrote an assay about the holocaust, and used 300k Jews killed or whatever the exact number is, but I had all my sources in place, and I noticed when she graded it, she marked a couple of things with a red pen, like minor shit, but she didn't seem mad in her markings, and I got an A.

You can probably list all the names of the Jewish victims in those 5000 words

Overdo it. Expensively talk about the holocoster and the masturbation machines and the lamps and soap. Be explicit over the fact that you will get violent if anyone doubt any of it.

Read through Nizkor.
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

>novel peace prize

kek

>write list of jews that were "gassed"
>call it a tribute to humanity or some shit
>don't write essay, say some dude weed shit like "everyname is a life, and every life is a book"

You really can do this. Put ift under the guise of the "how could something like the holocaust have possibly happened? narrative like that famous early french film.

Hahaha this. Show it correctly in drafts when you lose points, say idk must have been an auto correct error

I had to choose to write a small work about how to change opinion about refugees and not to write big all semester work, but i didint choose that intelectual prostitution.