Osomatsu-san

Subs in 30min

So what other fan wishes do you think will get the monkey's paw treatment?

Karamatsu episode probably.

Every thread.

Already happened, the title matches the other duo eps but it was Jyushi and a dolphin instead, and next ep looks like IchiKara pandering when it looked like we were finally free. This is hell.

IchiJyushifags BTFO

If they do bring back Sugita as Akumatsu, probably the gijinkified Akumatsu designs.
>only being able to exist in such a form by bodyjacking Karamatsu for a whole skit, taking away actual Karamatsu's screentime and making Karamatsu girls rage
>only existing as the giant blob of darkness attempting to even do the most mundane things in such a form
> being a parody of the edgy designs taken up to extremes with piercings and tattoos to signify evil
> he's a Proper design

Will we ever get a genuine Karamatsu skit, or do the writers not know what to do with him anymore? I'm losing hope.

Don't fucking jinx it, user. If they really make Karamatsu scenes all shorts and not even make an episode fully focused on him I'm gonna go nuts. I'm hoping either on the future episodes or maybe the 2nd cour, I don't know.

Irofaggotry might also be monkey paw edition though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jyushi gets so many skits because he's the easiest to write, and Kara the least because he's the most difficult.

Maybe there's been so much of Totty because they had a bunch of ideas for him and slapped them all so close together.

Imagine "Karamatsu Festival" but he's barely there, with skits being more about the others' reactions to him

>the reduced shittiness of the sextuplets this season results in a weaker form of Akumatsu

>"We want kun sextuplets again!"
>it's Akumatsu-kun who gets beat up and reabsorbed into his shitty creators

I understand, Jyushi's easy to write beacuse they can do whatever the fuck with him but he already has 3 whole episodes with him at the center, and I only liked one.
Best pixiv log. It awakened something in me. A shame the artist is either left the series or really just uploads their work rarely. Their last upload was pretty good, if I remember it was a mahou shoujo Ichimatsu log.

I think I would cry.

How many people in these threads are actually grils and how many are just homosexual men?

1080 WHEN

Now I see Karamatsu is still being bullied this season but with a different approach now he is bullied by the staff

Maybe I read that but the only thing I can remember from that artist was Karamatsu shitting, I laughed then closed everything

Everyone in Sup Forums is a little girl user, don't you know that?

Doesn't matter, we are all fags for wanting to fuck bean puppets

Is that the one were Kara and Ichi pissed themselves and confessed at the end?

Still doesn't explain why his casanova wannabe/hopeless romantic side had to be sacrificed. I hope that when this cour/season is over we look back and think this worrying was silly.

What was supposed to be funny about the dolphin skit? I don't get it at all.

I know this is said every Matsu thread, but people who find this season's humor less funny than last season genuinely confuse me. It seems like the same shit to me.

I was incredibly excited when season 2 was announced, but now I find myself not really looking forward to the new eps each week now.
The humour is more or less the same, but I feel like something is missing.

It's at least a bit reasonable compared to that user that jumps in to spell the end for the show and claim it's already flopped and died.

..what is Oso planning to do with that corn cob?

The realest ship was friendship

Bingo.
I just want another Totty and the 5 demons, Ichimatsu incident or another Iyami Kart-like episode. Those got me laughing hard.

eat it

> Ichi
> Kara
> friendship

What the fuck? They haven't spoken to each other.

I guess people can be happy that she made another appearance, even if they didn't get everything they wanted out of it.

maybe he's talking about someone else

Man, I guess I just don't need Osomatsu in my life anymore.

> alredy fanarts
Fucking nips.

Noice

It's been few hours already, it's only natural

That looks a bit like izaya's style.

I always thought Izaya was meant to be an oddly dressed guy

Karamatsu will have his episode, but in exchange, Karamatsu will be horribly ignored, thrown insults at, and die in the end of his own episode. Screencap this

That Dolphin part really missed it's mark. it didn't feel sincere at all.

I want to protect that smile.

Glad they didn't do the whole deep aspect of Jyushi and had no romance what so ever. It was nice to have Jyushi being nearly killed by AV-chan.

That already happened for the most part, it was The Karamatsu Incident.

When was the last time Osomatsu-san that made you laugh out loud?

there just hasn't been anything as good as the Starbucks skit, Iyami Kart, and all of episode 3

When papa matsuzo laughed at his virgin NEET sons

It felt like it was some kind of pisstake of something meant to be fake-deep, but it dragged

The fusion skit near the end was funny.

The first anime normalized it a bit I think. The light novels sometimes described his looks like shown in the manga. I still prefer the first anime style though.

I'll keep Jyushi happy in her stead.

you underestimate how much I'd enjoy that

I at least made some noise out loud.

Please ignore the Karaangstfag.

>Romancefags BTFO
>IchiKarafags soon to be BTFO

I love how they tease it and give you something completely different.

All through out first season. I think the first episode of season 2 made me laugh.

Cicada skit

Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing that will stop the IchiKara shippers. They are relentless. Even when there was official art of the matsus as grooms (arguably appealing to selfinsert shippers since the game was first person), the fanartists just turned Kara into Ichi's bride based off of an umbrella charm. There's nothing we can do.

I am glad we get the girlymatsu, but I do wish they build their characters up. Still it was nice to see Choroko without her glasses. Now if she just let down her damn her.

I remember when they'd edit other matsus to be either Ichi or Kara if they weren't right next to each other.

Karako is so pretty.

This isn't what I meant when I said I wanted Kara and Choro to be one.

Friendly reminder that Karako smells

Karako has a big rack. If only she wasn't such a gorilla she'd score a boyfriend quick. Well, I guess the gorilla aspect of hers is part of her charm (I guess)

Maybe they need to centrate more in episodes in which they give more personality to the matsu instead of only wacky skits. The humor has always been hit or miss but without adding some depth it doesnt get as appreciated.

>past tense
They still do that. Every new piece of official art gets stretched into shipping stuff. It's so prevalent that I don't even want to see the two interacting, because I know they'll start screaming. I want a Kara skit with himself, or any brother but him.

I just find it funny. Also when they shooped Ichi into ugly flower's place at the wedding. If something similar ensues from next ep it'll at least feel like S1 again.

> nips Karafags are mand because is KaraChoro > Kara is the top and not the bottom

What?

Don't they all have the same bust its just she is wearing a top instead of her diving suit? Some outfits seem to show off more then others.

They're retarded

Sounds like a strawman.

I wasn't expecting a Megaten reference in the "Synthesis" skit, but at the same time it makes sense.

AV-chan wouldn't hurt Jyus-

>yet another underwhelming episode
Surely there will be an actually good episode soon, r-right?

Karamatsu has stinky feet and likes smelly used panties so it all matches

The whole skit is a megaten reference. Every single demon you fuse in every megaten game says 今後ともよろしく afterwards. Plus the music is obviously meant to inspire the Cathedral of Shadows

>KaraIchi next episode

I highly doubt it unless you are a huge shipper.

Nip fujos are so autistic about shipping positions. The ones with the best taste are the ones that know reversible is best.
I'm actually not exactly sure and just basing off that picture. You might be right about the diving suit part. Some nips did try and size their boobs before on the wedding joshi skit before and it seemed Karako had the biggest ones, sadly I didn't save it (it was way before).

What a oddway to end the episode after the credits.

Be free, you beautiful animal.

You hit the nail on the head. The only episode that I found went in depth with their personalities in a humorous way was episode 2. the others fell flat with characterization, it's kind of all over the place

They see your dick.

>when they see Kanojo's ginormous futa dick

Its really hard to tell sometimes.

Kill Karamatsu already. End his suffering.

Worst episode by far, Choromatsu episode tier desu.

Choroko looks flat in that pic, but has enough boob to show in this one.

>that edgy fanart
Cringe

What are your fav OP/ED themes, and why ?
Mine would be like OP2>OP1>OP3>ED3>ED2>ED1
Can't get that second op catchy tune out of my mind, and last ending was A+ old vibe.

It does seem consistent that Karako has the larger boobs when comparing how they were drawn. I mean, that's my opinion.

Check your cis-otherkin privilege

She's using padding user, like summer Kamen and his bulge crotch

Kara's doing fine. It's people who want to see season 1 first course Kara that's suffering.

Her bellybutton looks disgusting though.

Same as you, user. I think OP2 had the most satisfying animation to go with the music as well. I love those six different little runs, I could watch them forever. And ED 3 is heartwarming and nostalgic.

I also believe the Todo and Oso skit gave some depth on how Todomatsu is, even it was given mostly at the end of the episode. But yeah, it was given on a weird way, with some skit no one cared about. And the Matsuzo ep doesnt count for some reason, too much happened there.