Scottish police thought crimes campaign

Look at this faggotry

Just look at it

And hot on the tails of jailing a man for uploading a prank on youtube.

These fuckers have crossed the line.
How can we fuck with them Sup Forums?

Attached: officer macfaggot.png (600x196, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/policescotland/status/976490843791126528
twitter.com/gay_mother/status/976768136430137344?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: holo laws.jpg (1416x1250, 216K)

R
O
P
E

Attached: tranny nog faglet.png (582x616, 522K)

This is insane, if you aren't banding to together and waging gorilla warfare at this point Brits then you have no one to blame but yourselves. It worked for the Irish.

This.
But they won't.
Whole nation is a cluster of pansy cucked fagboys.
All of them clamoring to outcuck his neighbor.

a plus from this is the absolute kicking they are getting in the replies

Fuck the UK and the Jew cunts that rule over the whites. Take back your county you dumb fuck whites.

Good morning, comrade Big Brother.

OI COPS EMERGENCY SOMEONE CALLED ME A NIGGER HALP

Attached: ban.jpg (640x488, 94K)

Damn. We need to overthrow the entire UK government.

>How can we fuck with them Sup Forums?

Report anything and everything as hate crime/speech. OVERWHELM DA SYSTEM

I'm really surprised that the UK doesn't have a Holocaust denial law yet.

Glad to see not all are brain-damaged.

There is no law against holocaust denial in Greece. An MP even said it in parliament some years ago.

Tell them that their work is meaningless and worthless, and that everybody hates them.

Get 1000 English men to yell "FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM." outside the scittish parliament.

Links? I could use a chuckle

We can just go on there and tell them whatever we want. We're free, mate. Check it out "Nigger!". See? Nothing. I'm still typing.

>Start Twitter account
>Follow every edgy UK Nigger or Muslim you can find
>Screencap every "fuck wypipo" tweet
>tweet to @policescotland

>we want. We're free, mate. Check it out "Nigger!". See? Nothing. I'm still typing.

Saying nigger won't cause them psychic stress. Telling them that they aren't respected and that they don't do anything of value will cause them stress. Well, the twitter handler and his manager at least.

Um, sweety the legitimate govt of the UK was over thrown in the late 70s when britshit intelligence imposed left-corporatist Thatcher as leader of the Tories and liquidated Mountbatten of Burma and Airey Neave - who was blown to pieces at the door of the houses of parliament. After Foot passed the torch to Kinnock, the coup was completed.

None of you realize how brutally britshit oligarchs defend their interests.

Attached: tmp0097.jpg (2592x3872, 402K)

Good idea.They don't give a shit, though.

Attached: freespeech.png (659x463, 108K)

I’m sending a squad car over now, don’t go anywhere.

The fight for free speech in turning into a big movement mate. Football Lads Alliance, Veterans Against Terrorism, Generation Identity UK elections etc are all beginning to band together into one movement. Freedom of speech has become more along the lines of freedom to voice your concerns. There is going to be a massive March in Birmingham this weekend and next month there are plans to stage several demonstrations across the UK protesting the treatment of Dankula. People are waking up and mobilising.

Attached: DSC_0833.jpg (4096x2304, 3.27M)

The comments are counter-signalling against the NSDAP, but otherwise the goyim there appear to be awake.

You're putting a lot of good men in danger....

Attached: images (1).jpg (253x199, 9K)

You can act as a Muslim living there and make hate speech and see how they respond
Or
You can act as a Brit and say something offensive or w.e
Or
You can say haha fuck you I'm not from there and just spew offensive stuff at them and say what you gonna do
Etc etc

So then what's Theresa May's role suppose to be? A shittier version of Thatcher?

Told you >

I like options. I'm gonna do all 3.

I don't get it everyone knows England is a racist most racist country known to man why you guys play like you're not. If every white man in England just talked to his mind the cops can't do shit they can't arrest the entire country

>implying we'll have functional governments in 2025

Yea looks like I was a little optimistic about the timeline

anyone not in the uk or maybe even europe should just flood their shit with the countless "child mass rape in uk protected by politicans, media, social services and police for 4 decades"

Just flood them with reality and just use msm articles so they literally cant do shit lololl

Lmao, our governments are not even functional now.

They'll block you off Twitter, that's about it, lol.

Chekt. Hey, at least according to my farmers almanacs, it'll be a good year for tomatoes. Start picking out your seeds now.

Attached: 1472970834940.jpg (672x602, 51K)

Exactly! Thatcher was a well known Europhile and the biggest wrecker of the grammar school system in favour of the jewish-bolshevist "Comprehensive" system, which directly led to the creation of the "chav". May is a self-declared feminist, an islamic-apologist, ardent-statist and crusader against right-wing meanness on the internet.

Leftist relic Jeremy Corbyn leading Labour looks like an establishment attempt to make May look right in comparison.

Nice to know there is no unsolved violent crime in Scotland! I assume the most significant unsolved property crime involves the stealing of bubblegum from a corner store so they have time for this kind of stuff.

Oh wait, it's just another day for you and me in 1984.

Images will rarely get you banned , it's the words the algorithm picks up on .

Lol, so much for the "Conservative" Party in the UK. You guys need a complete reset.

Try and let us know if anything worth mentioning is said back or w.e

I like this. I'm going to do this.

Perhaps I will too , good luck user

You as well, leaf friend

Wtf is this creature

This makes me want to throw up

No we don't we enjoy the laughter and make fun of them for it.

Attached: 1521629023402.jpg (701x960, 94K)

Let's see if the police will send me to the gulag...
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS PAKIS ARE RAPISTS

Attached: oi, you.jpg (860x568, 118K)

translation: I want Jack Dorsey to fuck me in the ass

Be muslim. They can't argue with islam.

sticks and stones, user, sticks and stones

>Every fucking time

The problem is that in the current year facts and objective reality can be defined as abusive and threatening.

Fucking hell how can these cunts get mad about swear words? Sticks and stones you fucking faggots. The fact that governments are actually gay enough to charge people with a crime for simply being a "meanie" is the fucking stupidest thing, this world deserves an asteroid.

Attached: brit police.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

Brits don't and have never had "free speech", but it was a popular and controversial idea during the enlightenment, that never stuck there... and it's almost always been a shitty police state underneath.

The answer to 1984 is 1776. People said that before Alex Jones did. He ruined it by making it one of his mene phrases.

Thanks for the heads up big brother

Seems like your pols want to take away your knives like ours want to take away our guns.
Isn't knives a muslim crime thing?
The west has lost it's fucking mind.
Is Khan behind this?

Why doesn't he show a group of little white girls being harassed by the Asian and African people he and his cronies have imported by the millions? White on brown genuine racism is rarer than unicorn shit for the past few decades.

Fuck, I wish all my Twitter accounts weren't suspended so I could go troll them.

>The answer to 1984 is 1776.
More like the answer to 1984 is 1791. We wouldn't have had freedom of speech under the Articles of Confederation.

The thing that they aren't realizing (or, of which they haven't been reminded) is that all of this knife-crime shit and Islamic hate didn't start until these shitskins showed up. What I mean is that we can't rely on their accepting the obvious fact that these things are their fault because they are obviously going to ignore this fact. My point is that they are trying to use simplified arguments that ignore these facts and this requires simplified retorts. When you use two and three step evaluations of the problem, they can simply (pun intended) say that you aren't seeing the 'real' problem and they will keep doing what they are doing.

tldr: you are going to have to stoop to their level to beat them

When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

DONT FUCKIN MOVE
-Bong police

I think knife crime in the UK is mostly about blacks.

Easy.
People from outside UK (or inside, but safer outside) can track a few thousand dynamic IP ranges that are located inside Britain. Using VPN or other IP masking / routing methods, they will pretend to be those IPs and they can make extraordinary claims that are flat out illegal.
The police will get red flags and be driven to residences of grandmas, liberals and or other innocent people.
I have gotten banned twice in Sup Forums because of posts I never made, my IP is dynamic and sometimes it lands on someone who got banned after reset. For static IPs it's even easier.

Attached: 1512937854016.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

This.

Attached: yes.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>twitter.com/policescotland/status/976490843791126528
>You post this on the same day it is announced that Police have insufficient resources to investigate real crimes

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

tELL US HOW NOW FAGGOT.

>I have gotten banned twice in Sup Forums because of posts I never made, my IP is dynamic and sometimes it lands on someone who got banned after reset. For static IPs it's even easier.
Yes because no one ever gets a new or different IP because of new service or moving, etc.
I've been banned 3 times for infractions going back to 2011.
(I didn't arrive to Sup Forums until 2014).
Pretty neat trick mods.

The cops in my little town are alright. They mainly deal with stolen sheep or tools stolen from garden sheds. Some petty crime like pub fights, occasionaly. But it's rural here up a mountain in northern England and there are no immigrants - the occasional Irish, some Frogs and a Burger or two.

Also gun ownership is high here, because hunting is popular. I have a shotgun - there is a gunshop in the town. I friend of mine sometimes gets into fights with the gypsies when they come in Summer for a horse fair. The cops beat up the gypsies and give my friend (a woman in her 20s) a lift home.

Most of the UK cop memes on Sup Forums are about London or other big cities. Country cops are different. They're always polite, and well respected in the community. If there's a bit of a ruck, they don't mind getting stuck in - pub fights, for example.

Pretty sure it falls already under their broad as fuck "incitement to hate" (((laws))).

twitter.com/gay_mother/status/976768136430137344?s=21

>be driven to residences of grandmas, liberals and or other innocent people
......and to Sup Forums heroes? Your method requires knowledge we don't have. Except for the static IPs.

Rate OC

Attached: what'sthehate.png (1017x489, 41K)

Post the date dumbshit

It is much harder to organise an paramilitary group these days with the amount of surveillance and chances of been turned in by anyone who notices.

Would it be illegal to reply/retweet or whatever the fuck it is you do on twitter and such with quotes when they post these shitty "we're coming to get to get you" tweets? Nothing directly offensive, just quotes from historical writers who are more based or quotes from 1984 when they make police state-esque tweets. It might not do anything but I would find it amusing if enough people did it.

Hey cuties! Wanna meet up? X

Attached: 1520737751720.jpg (537x720, 34K)

ach laddie, ye got a license for that wee lil nazi pug ye got thar?

Attached: freecountry.jpg (586x616, 128K)

What every Western country needs is a law against employment discrimination on political grounds. Nobody really cares about getting screeched at by some blue-haired harpy, their real source of power is their ability to call your job and get you fired if you're seen publicly displaying wrongthink.

No, it wouldn't be illegal, so long as it didn't cross the line into threats or harassment (personally targeting the officers / police stations in question, etc.)

only one course of action. be fanatic over freedom of speech. it will lead into conflict with the tyrants, police is mere extension of tyrants

just think...they want the whole world to be like this. I never thought 1984 would happen so smoothly. It didn't seem possible.

It would really help if Americans and other people from countries with free speech made tweets directly at uk police twitter accounts saying things like “Muslim immigrants are rapists like their paedophile prophet Muhammad” and other things that one could supposedly get arrested for.

It would make them look impotent and ridiculous.

I wonder if it will be legal from inside the UK? I will return there soon. I will have to learn twitter and do this I think, something productive if nothing else.

This.

Where can I find where protests are happening the North West is so politically inactive unless you're in the cesspool that is Manchester.

GUERRILLA. For fucks sake.

the scary thing is most of the english population welcomes it as necessary.

maybe we should prove then wrong?

Attached: rong.png (581x576, 294K)

Attached: cucks.png (597x163, 15K)

Attached: hail.png (609x214, 22K)

Pretty sure it's intentional, Sven.

Well it better not turn out to be too little too late.